Transformers

VHS:
The Land Before Time
Aristocats

and a
Narnia book set

plus snacks for my drive

Total Spent 40.38

Well the St. James City Wide yard sale was good to me today!

Luck is on my side today. As metioned before I have good luck when I look for something that I have talked about with someone. A coworker and I were talking about the Dilbert tv show and how awesome it was recently is the case for this. Well today I went to a yard sale with TONS of anime and DVDs. I only got these 4 items as I didn't have time to rummage through everythign he had. However, I got his name nad number and will hit him up later this week. I ended up finding the following:

Samurai X complete collection
Family Guy Volume 3
Dilbert the complete series
"Weird Al" Ultimate video collection

The price was originally $5 each but I CIF'ed $15 and it was taken without hesitation.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/2390463428/

This was a great sale in that I found some cool stuff. I first dug around a tote and found some nintendo toys. I then asked the question... "Do you have any older video game stuff?". The answer was definatly yes. After digging through a tote that was brought to me I picked up the following:

King Field: The Ancient City (PS2)
Blackthorne (SNES)
Space Megaforce (SNES)
Battle Zone: Rise of the Black Dogs (N64)
Starcraft 64 (N64)

I asked her what she wanted for everything and she replied with $20. I then Countered with $15 and it was a solid deal.

UPDATE: I have already traded Starcraft 64 for Mass Effect for Xbox 360

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/2390462662/

This was an excellent find. I found it on a table at a yardsale. It was an original Frogger Coleco Tabletop game machine. It was $0.10 so I decided not to haggle and use this opportunity to break a $20.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/2390462836/

Nothing special here. I ended up finding a couple music CDs.

Great White - The Best of Great White
Spin Doctors - Pocket Full of Kryptonite

They were asking $1 each but I CIF'ed $1 for both and it was also taken.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/2390463040/

I wandered up to this sale after spotting it from a distance. I then found a laptop on the table and it had a tag on it - Free With Printer. The printer was a junky looking HP Inkjet and I asked if they would sell the laptop separatly. They said yes and I offered $2 for it. It was taken and I will try it out when I get home.

UPDATE: This laptop works great. I have already turned it on and am installing drivers for my wireless card on it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/2390462378/

No big story here. There was a spindle of games ata yard sale and I only picked out 2 games:

Croc
Crash Banidcoot 2

I ended up giving $2 total for both

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/2389628377/

There was a block sale today. Nothing at most. Guy sold a bunch of xbox and a few wii games before i got there, but considering he was selling his other xbox/ps1 for 5-10, not much I prob would have wanted.

Got a third party xbox controller for $3. Offered $1, he countered $5.

A guy at another sale had what looked to be more than 1000 dvd screeners. I went through the first 200 or so and didn't see too much that was interesting but I got 5 at $1 a piece. Very interesting though. I asked him about it and he just said he had some friends in the movie biz.

Lastly, there was a lady selling old game boy and gba games for exuberant prices. She had a printed out list of eb records (This game is $30 and permanently out of stock, so it must be rare! I'll sell it for $15) I really wanted to harass her and offer like $2 for all, but I restrained myself. Next time though *hahaha*

The seasons off to a slow but fun start.

Lastly, last week I met the guy who screenplayed planet of the apes remake, and I picked that up at my first sale.

Today pretty much sucked, but it was better than the last time I went a few weeks ago. I got:

Command and Conquer Generals Demo Disc: 25 cents
3 Star Trek Fotobooks: 75 cents
Billy Idol CD: 2 dollars
Bush Alleys and Motorways VHS: 50 cents

I left late today, and that was a horrible mistake, because at pretty much all the yard sales, people said the dreaded "You missed out" when I asked them about video games. I am keeping everything except the Bush VHS, which I will post on Ebay, or if anybody wants to trade I will trade.

i went back to a sale that was selling games for $4 apiece today....teh good ones i left were gone, but I got these all for $1:

PS1:
C-12: Final Resistance
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
Dino Crisis
Wipeout:3
Tekken 3
Kiss Pinnball
Moto Racer World Tour
Xena: Warrior Princess
Warriors of Might and Magic
Hydro Thunder
DC:
Jet Grind Radio
4 Wheel Thunder
Crazy Taxi 2
Crazy Taxi
Blue Stinger
Dead or Alive 2
Sega Bass Fishing
TNN Motorsports Hardcore Heat

A pretty good haul IMO considering that they are all in MINT condition, many look like they were never played.

[quote name='Sinnbox']i went back to a sale that was selling games for $4 apiece today....teh good ones i left were gone, but I got these all for $1:

PS1:
C-12: Final Resistance
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
Dino Crisis
Wipeout:3
Tekken 3
Kiss Pinnball
Moto Racer World Tour
Xena: Warrior Princess
Warriors of Might and Magic
Hydro Thunder
DC:
Jet Grind Radio
4 Wheel Thunder
Crazy Taxi 2
Crazy Taxi
Blue Stinger
Dead or Alive 2
Sega Bass Fishing
TNN Motorsports Hardcore Heat

A pretty good haul IMO considering that they are all in MINT condition, many look like they were never played.[/QUOTE]

1 each or 1 total?

$1 each. $1 total would have been awsome, but these people buy stuff from reposesed storage units and try to make money selling it each week. Last week I got alot of GC games from the for $1 each but they were all low end.

i would have left most of those there.. but i understand sometimes its only a dollar.

edit:>. what a great deal on the laptop.. shoot. for less than 5 bucks what could go wrong right?

so all of the sudden the number of yard sales in my area exploded. there are like 20 going on on Saturday. so i was wondering if there are any key words that you guys use to prioritize your stops (to minimize the dreaded "i just sold some of those". i live in a college town (in Utah) so I've come upon a lot of baby stuff when it said "toys' so skeptical of those kinda words. any help is greatly appreciated.

This morning, I got up and it was freezing, but there was a citywide garage sale that was still open, so I went. There were a bunch of sales, but only one had games. The person wanted 3 dollars a pop for a bunch of shitty playstation sports games, so I grabbed all 11 and CIF'd 10 bucks, which is extremely generous for those kind of games. The person refused to sell them for that much, and then some old lady comes from the house and says "Well, those are 50 dollar games you know". I just rolled my eyes and almost broke out laughing. I was thinking of commenting by saying "Well, maybe 10 years ago" and almost commented by saying that they are sports games and obsolete, but I didn't want to piss anybody off. I just left and laughed my ass off while driving away.

Not a bad day, at least I found something. Big neighborhood sale right by my neighborhood. I wasn't very confident because I think my main competition lives nearby and they have been schooling me so far this year. I get to the sales, no mentions of anyone looking for games, so I am thinking I am in good shape. Bad thing is, no one had anything! At least at a reasonable price. One family had a PSOne, two controllers, and 3 nondescript games without cases. I offered $10, but she said her neighbor just sold hers for $50. I just said good luck and went on my way.

The last stop in the neighborhood sale got me this:

Sega Genesis Unit with one controller, video hookups, and no power cord (damn it). Also these Genesis games:
College Football USA 96
Triple Play 96
NHL 95
Mortal Kombat II
Dungeons and Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun
Mutant League Hockey
Mutant League Football
Rugby World Cup 95
Bass Masters Classic
6-Pak
John Madden Football 93
$10

My adventures were cut pretty short today because of my daughter's soccer season. I did hit one more sale though and came up with this:

3DO Games
Road Rash (No Case)
Foes of Ali
3Do Sampler Disc
Slam n Jam 95
Crash n Burn

PS1 Game
Nascar 98

FREE

The lady said her husband told her to just get rid of them, so she did.

Good luck to everybody else.

Thurs.
Boxed NES Action Set - $5
Donkey Kong Classics - $2
Diddy Kong Racing - $3

Fri.
Suikoden I (complete) - $2
Dark Cloud 2 (Complete) - $3

I didn't have much luck on thursday. I passed by this one sale to visit two others which ended up having nothing. I visited that one I passed earlier in the day on the way home and found the nes. The nes actually works, so I can test a few NES games I'm wanting to sell. The box isn't in that great of shape and I'll probably fix up one of my other NES system and sell it with the box. I didn't do any haggling since I really didn't have any small bills.

On Friday, I went to this church rummage sale. Unfortunately, I didn't get there when they started since I had to wait to defog my windows. Both games are in good condition and complete. I already have both games. I just picked them up to sell on ebay. I'm trying to pay off the PS3 I got from Gamefunk. I'll probably won't do too much ebaying after this because of all the fees. I didn't haggle here either. I've never felt comfortable haggling at a church rummage sale.

The season has begun but rather slowly in my area...and it rained. Luckily, there was a fund raiser sale on the campus parking lot! I picked up a beat-up DreamCast with two first party controllers (one red! I didn't have a red one!) and all cables, with a lame game inside of it for $5. GW and thrifts were a bust, too.

However, I also hit the local GS/EB's and GC to get a couple of OverLord since they're $15ish used at GameStop (after edge and coupon) and trade for $28 at BlockBuster/1000 Pts on Goozex...and it also looks like a cool game. And then the morning became worth it.

DDR Mario Mix. Brand new, seal on the box is broken but the game and pad are still sealed and mint, $48 AC.

GameCrazy, oh, GameCrazy. Obscure: The Aftermath (Wii, mint/complete) $18, Obscure (PS2, disc-only) $13.50, and Fatal Frame 3 (PS2, disc-only) $13.50. Considering they're easily worth $50ish or more apiece, I didn't mind finding them disc-only -- but they're for the collection and playing!

Not many yard sales out yet:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (w/ blue case)-$2
Shadow Squandron-32X (cart only)-$1
101 Dalmations-GBC-$1

I didn't get the chance to go out today since I was on call for work... I ended up getting so far 8 calls from 4:45 AM until aroun 10 AM. It wouldn't have mattered though here eaither as the weather is really cold right now. Next weekend though, I will his the sales up with a vengence!

Friday: Yard Sale
Sega Saturn 2 controllers and Need for Speed for $5

Saturday: Flea Market
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes GC $4
Robotrek SNES Factory Sealed $5

NOTHING THIS WEEK!!!! only one garage sale, old people that have had it open the last few weeks, and the Thrift that has had tons of great/rare games(Atari/NES-GC/360) for the past few weeks only had 4 PS2 games that were complete but baly scratched come in.

I went to the swapmeet and got some pretty sweet stuff

Xbox- Doom 3 Collecter's edition =$6
Super Nintendo with Tetris Attack = $4 (I can't believe he gave it so low)
N64- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time = $3
And a game that I almost pissed on myself when I found it
SNES- Chrono Trigger= $5

1001511eo9.jpg

First real outing of the season. Hit up a town wide sale about 15 minutes from home .
No outstanding finds but did manage to get some decent stuff

1001504ky9.jpg

4 complete N64 games (Mario party)
misc controllers, plugs, mmory cards etc.
TOTAL - $3

Guy had the 4 games marked $1 ea. which I scoffed up and asked for other stuff. He pointed to the bag and said anything in there is $1, as I looked I chatted with him about how the weather held off (rain forcasted) yada, yada, yada. I then CIF'd $3.

1001507lg6.jpg

FC Twin
TOTAL: $3

This was the only game related item at this sale. Marked $5, I CIF'd $2 which was countered with $3. I caved and forked over the $3.

1001508oq2.jpg

Jungle Green N64 w/expansion
TOTAL: $4

This sale had a few different systems and some crappy games. They had a NES marked $20.
I have 1 or 2 of these green N64 already but figured I could put it up for trade for a different colored N64 . (I'm trying to get them all) Anyway I CIF'd $4 not expecting the lady to bite but she did. If anyone wants to trade for a orange/ red/ purple let me know

1001509xk5.jpg

PS2 all hookups and memory card
Genesis 2 w/ 12 games nothing noteworthy
PS2 bowling game
RE3 Dreamcast
TOTAL $10

Asked for games at this sale and the lady said come back in a 1/2 hour she had to dig them out. So when I returned she had a stack of PS2 games and a short stack of DC games mostly sports. I picked out the RE3 and bowling game and she said $1 each before I could even make an offer. she then said I have this stuff here as well and she pointed to a box containing the PS2 and a bag w/ the genesis. I was going to CIF $10 for everything but thought that would be rejected, so I asked how much for all and I got the old "make me an offer" again not expecting to be accepted I CIF'd 10 spread out singles and she took it. She also mentioned she had a N64 with 30 or 40 games but could'nt find. I left my number

1001510wn0.jpg

PS1 system
TOTAL - $1

Asked for games at this sale and the lady went in the house and came out with the system
I was going to pass when she said take it for a $1

1001512yj3.jpg

Colecovision system with like 10 controllers extra power supplies and hookups
atari rollerball.
TOTAL: $2

I bought this from a lady that I had purchased a large NES lot from a couple of years back.
She has frequent sales and I know her husband has a lot of games and systems. I asked
if she had anything and she said she knew I would be by and pointed to a box under the table and said I was holding it for you. She then told me her husband was going to throw it out but she held it for me. Not really wanting anything other than the 2 super controllers I asked how much for them and she said "what will you give me" I responded with $2. she said OK and take the whole box !

1001511eo9.jpg

misc finds.
SNES - Breath of fire, Castlevania IV - TOTAL $2
N64 - SSB - TOTAL $1
NES 5 dirty games - FREE
PS2 - AC5 (sealed), ATV fury - TOTAL $3
GBA King Kong (sealed) - $3
Simpsons trivia game (sealed) , Kings Quest V and VI, Dark Reign 2 (sealed), - TOTAL: .45
PC - Sonic R, smash pack 2 - FREE

Damn Snotknocker, nice finds. I wish sales by me didn't suck so badly.

I am hooking up that DC in my dorm today though -- I'm bringing my PS2 with the crappy LCD from the KB clearance; it has inputs on the back (I don't have the room for a TV in my dorm, nor a spare TV to lug there) and going to set up a nice little media center around my desk, since the whole "cut myself off from anything fun" at my dorm is actually driving me mad and resulting in me going home just to play games and de-stress.

Great finds Snot!

Speaking of colored N64's - I was just going over our N64 console finds. We've picked up about 12 over the last few years, and every single one was black. I too wanted to collect all the colors, but funnily anytime we came across a colored N64, the seller was asking too much and we had to pass. We're definitely due some colored N64's!

Here I find N64's all the time but never colored ones, im starting to think they didnt sell them in this part of the country. I found 12 at garage sales last year, 11 blackones and a pikachu edition. When I lived in Kansas there were colored ones everywhere.

[quote name='Jedi1979']hey snot, if i remember correctly you are in Jersey right?...if so was the town sale in Hackettstown?[/quote]

No, I was thinking of going to Hackettstown but it was really too far.
I may spread out a little further from home this year. I must of had
about 15 sales that said they sold there stuff already which gets me thinking the competition this year might be tough.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I went to the swapmeet and got some pretty sweet stuff

Xbox- Doom 3 Collecter's edition =$6
Super Nintendo with Tetris Attack = $4 (I can't believe he gave it so low)
N64- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time = $3
And a game that I almost pissed on myself when I found it
SNES- Chrono Trigger= $5[/quote]

Holy crap, I would piss myself too if I found Chrono Trigger for $5. Nice find. Was it cart only?

I had an okay day.

Phoenix Wright Justice for all $5
Zelda Collector's Edition strategy guide $1
Starfox 64 nintendo power guide .50
Zelda Ocarina of Time prima guide .50

I picked up Phoenix Wright at the house of this lady who has a lot of cats. It kind of smelled there, but the game was complete and didn't smell. I'm not going to go back for the genesis bundle since I think that was in the garage and probably smells. That would be a pain to clean. I bought this to sell since I need money to pay off the ps3 I just bought. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it gets much. Oh well, this will be a good game to play when I can find a DS.

I found the zelda collectors guide at a house that's had a lot of cool electronics every year. The guy also had a sony laserdisc player that tempted me, but I don't have the money for it right now. I'm debating on whether or not to put this on ebay. I could use the $40 it goes for, but I'm tempted to put it into my guide collection.

I got the other two guides at a sale I visited after I went back out this afternoon.

Today was amazing for me. Lots of sales in my area though I only went to 6-7. At the first one, a lady had a genesis 3 bundle that she was trying to sell. It came with the arcade style controller and a few games. She wanted 15, I offered 5, she wouldn't go lower than 10, so I passed. She seemed a reasonable lady and called her daughter to see if 5 would be ok. Someone with more experience, how would you have handled it, because I def could see snotknocker getting it for $2 or something rediculous.

Anyway, my big haul of the day came from one sale. First a see a third party guitar hero controller with guitar hero 1. It's 40, I offer 20, she counters with 30, I buy for 25. Its wireless, but doesn't have a reciever, so i have no clue if it works. *Just realizes this now*

But now my greatest yard sale purchase ever, 15 boxes of comics (each holding about 200) from the 80's to the present for $100!!

PICS LATER.

Yay, it's yard sale season around here! I tried to get things kicked off yesterday, but there were only a few sales open that weren't super far away. Then all but one of them decided not to do it. So, just one sale yesterday, which yielded:

dsc04563lp0.jpg

- Radio Shack S-Video/RCA switch
- Gravis PC GamePad
- Leather office chair
Total: $6

Today kicked off with a sale at a nearby expo center, it cost $2 to enter, so I was hoping for some good finds. Passed on one of the Burger King Xbox games, some PS1 trash, and then found...

dsc04564ck9.jpg

- Gray N64 controller in great condition
- 24: The Game
Total: $4

There was a super yellowed SNES, a green N64, and three or four copies of Mario Bros./Duck Hunt for $2 each, so I was glad to get these for a reasonable price. Unfortunately, 24 is super scratched and needs a resurfacing.

Found a seller with a Sega Saturn RF adapter still in the box and two Saturn demo discs. Decided to offer a buck for the three, but the seller got absolutely flabbergasted. "What? Hey, hold on, let me see these... These are video games!" "Kinda, they're just demos. $1 for both?" "No, $5 each, these are video games!" He took them from me and put them back.

"All games $5" is an interesting thing. It can be overpriced if it's lots of sports, racing, or Burger King games, but I picked out a few diamonds in the rough at another booth.

dsc04565cq0.jpg

- Donkey Konga 2
- Mario Party 5
- Mario Party 7
Total: $10

Donkey Konga 2 is in good condition, but I already have it so it's for trading. Both Mario Parties were very scratched up, so I was able to argue a "Buy 2 get 1 free" deal by showing how scratched up MP7 was. Ironically, MP7 works great, but MP5 does not. I've gotta find a good way to fix this and 24.

Next was a quick and easy find. NES games at 50 cents each, so I grabbed the ones I didn't have yet.

dsc04566ql3.jpg

- Baseball
- Ice Hockey
- Contra
- The Legend of Zelda
Total: $2

Next it was off to the suburbs. Found a cheap new optical mouse for $3 to replace the worn out one my family's been using for years and years. A few stops later, we came across a guy with three boxes of items that were more or less Best Buy "open items". There was an Intec Wii remote charge kit for $10, an Intec zapper knockoff for $10, but I grabbed...

dsc04567zm3.jpg

- Dynex memory card reader
- Intec Wireless GameCube controller
Total: $10

Both are working great, but the Intec wireless dongle doesn't fit on top of my Wii next to the Wavebird dongles. Fortunately, I only have two Wavebirds, so player three will just be doomed to be wired.

The last few sales weren't too eventful, but I picked up a couple other fun things:

dsc04568hc2.jpg

- Nyko GBA FM Tuner
- 2 10-packs of Floppies
Total: $0.50

Grabbed the FM tuner just for the heck of it, and picked up the floppies just because they were 10 cents. They said to just take the other box and get them out of there. I'm sure I'll never need them all, but my trusty few I use for BIOS flash disks and such are starting to go bad.

dsc04569mk8.jpg

- Hey You, Pikachu!
- Nightmare Creatures
Total: $4

Sure, it's overpaying a bit, but I can't haggle when it's a little kid selling his old games. Also, what a ten year old was doing with Nightmare Creatures was beyond me. Snagged all is games that weren't WWF, WCW, or NWO.

Decent finds today

Yoshi Toy
Mario Ball

Final Fantasy VIII Non-GH no Manual
QBert PS1
Spyro PS1
Spyro 2 PS1
3 PS1 Sampler Discs
FZero SNES
$4

SNES Deck - No Yellowing
Mario Paint with Mouse Pad and Manual
Home Alone
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Mint Complete
Super Mario Kart Mint Complete
Super Mario All Stars Complete

Super Soccer Complete
Bart's Nightmare Complete
Addams Family Complete
Populous Complete
$30

Super Mario Advance 2 Cart Only
Guitar Hero 2 Disc and Case
Kids Next Door PS2 Complete
Pokemon Diamond Complete
Pokemon Pearl Complete
Mario Kart DS Complete
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics Complete
Nintendogs Dalmatian Complete

$45

2 AsciiWare Sega Genesis Fighter Stick SG6
$2

Seasons 1-5 of That 70's Show
Nirvana Box Set
$15

Wow, today was awesome. While the past two weeks sucked ass for garage sales, today was the total opposite. I bought:

NES top loader with controller and power supply- 5 bucks (YES!)
Gameboy with part of charger and wrestling game- 5 bucks
PS1 Pinball game- 1 buck
Jak and Daxter disc only- 1 buck
6 X-Box games, mostly sports- 3 bucks
2 Guide Books (Soul Caliber 2)- 1 buck
Sonic 2 Genesis- 50 cents
Bee Gee's Record- 1 dollar
Wii Toy thingie- 25 cents

So yah, today was incredible. My best find would probably be the top loader because I have been looking for one forever and I heard good things about it.

[quote name='snotknocker']No, I was thinking of going to Hackettstown but it was really too far.
I may spread out a little further from home this year. I must of had
about 15 sales that said they sold there stuff already which gets me thinking the competition this year might be tough.[/quote]

I think I am going to move to Jersey just to get some of these deals.

Had some stuff to do today so my outing was limited to about an hour. Most every sale had been hit up by my competitor except a couple where I managed a couple of so so finds

1001514la2.jpg

Minty NES complete in box, mario world, kart, allstars and yes another castlevania 4
total: $3
Guy was asking $5 for everything I CIF'd $3. Gave him my number supposedly there's that infamous box in the attic some where

Silent Hill PAL complete
Elemental gearbolt NTSC complete
Total: $3
Guy had a few PS1 games that belonged to his son. He wanted $3 each but I CIF'd $3 total and got it. I've been pretty lucky with Silent Hill probably found 4 or 5 copies of this in the last couple years - awesome resale game

^ Same here with the Silent Hills, I find that and Castlevania SOTN about once a month.

This week was terrrible!! 60% chance of rain so most sales were canceled. There was a huge indoor city wide sale but they had no games, I picked up some tools and stereos to flip at the pawnshop.

out of the 3 outdoor sales that were open today only one siad that they had games but someone had already stopped by and got them all. so i missed a PS1 with games, PS2 with games, Xbox with games, and a bunch of Wii games.

Today was my first time yard saling.
I got:

xbox- $5 total
Mortal kombat deadly alliance
mechassault
need for speed underground 2

PS2-$2 total (The old toothpaste trick didn't work on resurfacing them, so they're all useless...)
red faction 2
gta vice city
smackdown vs raw
nba street 3

PSP UMD- $10 total
burnout legends
ghost in the shell movie
resident evil movie

DVD-$2 total
kill bill
kill bill 2

Then I went to the earth day festival and got $30 in free credit to the overpriced used game store.

With the credit I got:

GENESIS- $18 free credit
gen 3 controller
rings of power
alisia dragoon

GC- $10 free credit
battalion wars

[quote name='darkslime']Today was my first time yard saling.
I got:

xbox- $5 total
Mortal kombat deadly alliance
mechassault

PS2-$2 total (The old toothpaste trick didn't work on resurfacing them, so they're all useless...)
red faction 2
gta vice city
smackdown vs raw
nba street 3

PSP UMD- $10 total
burnout legends
ghost in the shell movie
resident evil movie

DVD-$2 total
kill bill
kill bill 2

Then I went to the earth day festival and got $30 in free credit to the overpriced used game store.

With the credit I got:

GENESIS- $18 free credit
gen 3 controller
rings of power
alisia dragoon

GC- $10 free credit
battalion wars[/quote]

What is the tooth-paste trick?

[quote name='Sinnbox']What is the tooth-paste trick?[/quote] Squirt toothpaste all over the cd, then rub it with a paper towel. Then put it under cold water til all the tooth paste is off, then polish it with a glasses cleaning cloth.

I guess, I'll try that, I have a few GS finds that need buffed. My friend does that with auto polsih,but I always forget to stop at auto zone when im in town, I'll run up and grab my toth pase right now.

OHHH Next week there are going to be over 100 garage sales in my town of 10,000 people.... gotta love those city wide GS days.... most other game buyers dont show up, but there are about 500 timmes the amount of buyers. I'm predicting my sepnt total to be about 2/3 of my paycheck next week.

I didn't get this at a yard sale but I managed to snag a copy of Tales of Destiny for PS1 today for $8 at a flea market. It was shrink wrapped but as I had surmised it

I didn't get this at a yard sale but I managed to snag a copy of Tales of Destiny for PS1 today for $8 at a flea market. It was shrink wrapped but as I had surmised it
was actually used. Still if it works I don't care $8 for an otherwise $70+ game is a great pickup.

bread's done
Back