Official 2010 Yard Sale Thread

Today I went to a school's used toy sale. I didn't expect to find much because I got there 20 minutes before closing time, but I did find:

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Mario Superstar Baseball (GC)
Kirby Air Ride (GC)
Starfox Assault (GC)
Mario Kart Double Dash + bonus disk (GC)
Batman Toxic Chill (PC) (for the cousins)

TOTAL: $21.73

Went to three yard sales this morning first two were busts but the third one was pretty good. Picked up a Slim PS2 with 2 controllers a memory card and six games Jak 1,2,3 and three ratchet and clank games all for twenty five dollars. :D

Stuff from this past weekend (click pics to enlarge):

Nintendo NES MAX controller, $1

PS2 Online Start-up Disc 3.0
PS2 Suikoden IV, $3 for both

PSX Fear Effect (complete), $2

GEN Sonic the Hedgehog 2
GEN ToeJam & Earl, 50¢ for both

360 Official Microsoft wireless controller (red), w/battery pack, rechargable pack and charge cable, $5 for all

Zack & Wiki sticker set (x3)
PSP Jeanne D'Arc demo UMD (new & sealed)
GBA Aero the Acrobat manual
PSX Legend of Dragoon manual
PSX Legend of Legaia manual, $1 for all

GEN Sega Genesis system model 1
GEN Sega Genesis system model 2 (x2)
GEN Sega CD model 2, $5 for all

CD Aphex Twin: Come to Daddy
CD The Wizard of Oz: The Original Cast Album, $2 for both

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortion pedal
Boss PSA-120T AC Adaptor
Rockman X100 headphone amplifier
XB Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition, $15 for all

Favorite find of the weekend was the 360 controller. I have about a dozen white controllers and a couple black ones, but I've been waiting patiently to trip across the red or blue model. This red controller and its accessories are pretty much brand new; they even came in the original packaging, but it was kinda ugly, so I tossed it. ToeJame & Earl was also a cool find, since I sold my previous copy a long time ago and have been wanting to pick it up again for a while. I'm disappointed that it's not complete, but for a quarter, I'm not complaining.

The most impressive finds go to the Sega systems and the guitar/halo find. All of the Genesis systems, as well as the Sega CD, work perfectly. I hate that there were no accessories with them (No power cords? Argh!), but what a great price. Originally I found just the Sega CD with a Genesis attached, which the lady selling said she'd take $3 for. After digging a little deeper, I unearthed the model 1 and an additional model 2. I offered five bucks for everything, which was accepted.

Cracka, I keep pretty much anything that isn't a duplicate. The extras I like to trade online for other stuff I want. Like Suikoden IV or the Genesis and Sega CD systems below...

Stuff from this past weekend (click pics to enlarge):

Nintendo NES MAX controller, $1

PS2 Online Start-up Disc 3.0
PS2 Suikoden IV, $3 for both

PSX Fear Effect (complete), $2

GEN Sonic the Hedgehog 2
GEN ToeJam & Earl, 50¢ for both

360 Official Microsoft wireless controller (red), w/battery pack, rechargable pack and charge cable, $5 for all

Zack & Wiki sticker set (x3)
PSP Jeanne D'Arc demo UMD (new & sealed)
GBA Aero the Acrobat manual
PSX Legend of Dragoon manual
PSX Legend of Legaia manual, $1 for all

GEN Sega Genesis system model 1
GEN Sega Genesis system model 2 (x2)
GEN Sega CD model 2, $5 for all

CD Aphex Twin: Come to Daddy
CD The Wizard of Oz: The Original Cast Album, $2 for both

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortion pedal
Boss PSA-120T AC Adaptor
Rockman X100 headphone amplifier
XB Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition, $15 for all

Favorite find of the weekend was the 360 controller. I have about a dozen white controllers and a couple black ones, but I've been waiting patiently to trip across the red or blue model. This red controller and its accessories are pretty much brand new; they even came in the original packaging, but it was kinda ugly, so I tossed it. ToeJame & Earl was also a cool find, since I sold my previous copy a long time ago and have been wanting to pick it up again for a while. I'm disappointed that it's not complete, but for a quarter, I'm not complaining.

The most impressive finds go to the Sega systems and the guitar/halo find. All of the Genesis systems, as well as the Sega CD, work perfectly. I hate that there were no accessories with them (No power cords? Argh!), but what a great price. Originally I found just the Sega CD with a Genesis attached, which the lady selling said she'd take $3 for. After digging a little deeper, I unearthed the model 1 and an additional model 2. I offered five bucks for everything, which was accepted.

allyourblood- how much do you think you will get for the Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortion pedal? I got the same one in a box with a ps1 and want to know how much to sell it for.

[quote name='stealth95np']allyourblood- how much do you think you will get for the Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortion pedal? I got the same one in a box with a ps1 and want to know how much to sell it for.[/QUOTE]

Well, I actually sold the one that I bought new (way, way back when I was big on playing guitar) a couple years ago (almost new in box with docs) for about 55 bucks. They're worth a little less than that now, and even less if they're loose/used. I'm gonna keep this one, at least for a while; the distortion isn't my favorite, but it's one more option for my Future Retro Revolution. I'd guess you could get forty bucks for it, give or take a few dollars.

[quote name='allyourblood']Well, I actually sold the one that I bought new (way, way back when I was big on playing guitar) a couple years ago (almost new in box with docs) for about 55 bucks. They're worth a little less than that now, and even less if they're loose/used. I'm gonna keep this one, at least for a while; the distortion isn't my favorite, but it's one more option for my Future Retro Revolution. I'd guess you could get forty bucks for it, give or take a few dollars.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I bought the entire box for $10, I will definitely flip that. Thank you :D

[quote name='allyourblood']Well, I actually sold the one that I bought new (way, way back when I was big on playing guitar) a couple years ago (almost new in box with docs) for about 55 bucks. They're worth a little less than that now, and even less if they're loose/used. I'm gonna keep this one, at least for a while; the distortion isn't my favorite, but it's one more option for my Future Retro Revolution. I'd guess you could get forty bucks for it, give or take a few dollars.[/QUOTE]

Silly kid, distortion is ALL you need to play guitar.

[quote name='slowdive21']Silly kid, distortion is ALL you need to play guitar.[/QUOTE]

Um, a Future Retro Revolution is a synthesizer. Who's silly now?

As for actual guitars, distortion is fine, but the Metal Zone pedal is one of my least favorite. It's too thin and fizzy. There are many, much better distortion pedals out there. Heck, I'd even put the lowly DS-1 in front of my amp before an MT-2. I've heard the Keeley-modded Metal Zone, and I still think it's a waste; pretty much like polishing a turd.

[quote name='allyourblood']Well, I actually sold the one that I bought new (way, way back when I was big on playing guitar) a couple years ago (almost new in box with docs) for about 55 bucks. [/QUOTE]

I was under the impression you sold your old guitar pedal. I was saying all "you" (ie anyone) needs is a distortion pedal, meaning it is the standard for guitar.

[quote name='allyourblood']Um, a Future Retro Revolution is a synthesizer. Who's silly now?
[/QUOTE]

I know what a Future Retro Revolution is...it is a tool for non-musicians. :booty:

[quote name='slowdive21']I was under the impression you sold your old guitar pedal. I was saying all "you" (ie anyone) needs is a distortion pedal, meaning it is the standard for guitar.

I know what a Future Retro Revolution is...it is a tool for non-musicians. :booty:[/QUOTE]

I hope you're joking. Otherwise, it's incredibly narrow-minded and baseless. The age-old elist attitude that says synthesizers, drum machines and other electronic instruments aren't "real", that they're "cheating", or aren't commonly wielded by actual musicians is tired, absurd, and completely inaccurate.

Sure, there are plenty of people buying them, playing presets and calling themselves musicians or "DJs", but there are even more people swatting at guitars and pretending they're rockstars. A synthesizer, like a guitar, is an instrument that's as good as the person playing it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I've been playing guitar for 16 years, and programming and performing with synthesizers for 13. I wouldn't rely on just one or the other exclusively; that would be far too limiting, and I want as many sonic possibilities as I can get. :D

[quote name='allyourblood']I hope you're joking. Otherwise, it's incredibly narrow-minded and baseless. The age-old elist attitude that says synthesizers, drum machines and other electronic instruments aren't "real", that they're "cheating", or aren't commonly wielded by actual musicians is tired, absurd, and completely inaccurate.

Sure, there are plenty of people buying them, playing presets and calling themselves musicians or "DJs", but there are even more people swatting at guitars and pretending they're rockstars. A synthesizer, like a guitar, is an instrument that's as good as the person playing it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I've been playing guitar for 16 years, and programming and performing with synthesizers for 13. I wouldn't rely on just one or the other exclusively; that would be far too limiting, and I want as many sonic possibilities as I can get. :D[/QUOTE]

I was joking! But now that I think about it...I do not consider a synthesizer (without a keyboard played like a piano) an instrument. Anything that can be played with no musical knowledge is not an instrument. Is a guitar hero controller an instrument? Is anyone that can play guitar hero a musician? I undertand the user does not 'write' the music in GH, but they can 'play' it.

That is my main gripe with digital 'instruments'. I do not mind a musician using them for sounds they can not generate naturally.

I just "built" a website using a template design? Am I a web designer now? Or am I a guy who used a tool to produce a website?

BTW my posts are not an attack on your musical abilities.

Is my Body Rap a digital instrument?

[quote name='TheHapaOne']deng after looking at this thread This summer I'm hitting up garage sales every weekend[/QUOTE]

same here

Too lazy to post pics, off to a slow start but better than nothing.

Mario Kart Super Circuit (GBA) - cart and manual
Croc (GB) - cart and manual

Controllers:
NES Max
Platinum GC Wavebird
Super Pad 64 Plus (weird ass N64 controller)
N64 Rumble Pack (official)
Sega Menacer Receiver (no gun, but just in case)

Super Pad 64 was too weird to not get, I hate the original N64 controller so I'll give this one a shot. I got these from some indoor joint, I think all their crap comes from foreclosed houses or something. They had tons of other controllers (NES advantage, another NES Max, Genesis/SNES/NES controllers, grey NES zappers, lots of third party Xbox and PS2) and even video cables (Xbox360 composite, even a Turbografx-16 video cable, PS2 slim powerbrick...) Any of that junk worth going back for? Stuff was like $3 each.

picked up:
fable guide
star wars check case
$.25 total

really dead today, but it was below 20 degrees last nite, so i guess it scared most ppl off

My grandpa went to a few sales this morning and came up dry. We probably won't start finding stuff until mid April around here, but it is fun to start looking.

Hoping to get back on the circuit after a year off. One neighborhood sale and a tour of the city later:

Mortal Kombat Deception-Raiden (XBox)
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (XBox)
KOTOR (XBox)
$10

Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects (XBox):
$1

Project Gotham Racing (XBox):
Free

About 2000 Pokemon cards from various sources:
$10
I have no idea about whether I was ripped off or not, but my daughter's reaction to them was more than worth it.

Gameboy SP Cobalt Blue and case:
$20
Spent more than I wanted to but circumstances kept me from really haggling. It is in mint condition and I wanted to replace a really beat up SP I got a couple years ago in a sale.

Best things I picked up, I think, are the following Official XBox Magazine game discs:
#73 Eternal Sonata
#65 Smackdown vs. Raw 2007
#64 Rainbow Six Vegas
#62 F.E.A.R.
#63 Dead Rising
#68 XBox Live Arcade
#67 Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
#66 Lost Planet
#61 Saints Row
#70 Def Jam: Icon
#72 Armored Core 4
#76 F.E.A.R. Files
#75 Overlord
#74 Beautiful Katamari
#54 Final Fantasy XI
#71 MLB 2K7
#55 Quake 4
$1

Edit:
Knew I forgot one. Pretty stoked on this one.

Risk (PS1)
Free
Guy through it in with his Pokemon cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
So one of my neighbors was having a garage sale today and look what I picked up for free...

100_0502.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic

Nes,
Nintendo Bag
one og controller,
one max controller,
Super Mario 3,
Contra,
Zelda,
Excitebike,
Looney Tunes,
Jackal,
kung fu,
Double Dribble,
and 5 sleeves(3 say nintendo),
had power cable and a/v cable but my tv doesn't have the jack for that
but no rf switcher luckily i had one at home and the system works just need to clean it up a lil so it stops resetting on start up

Good pickups, folks! TheHapaOne, nice Nintendo bag!

I found some good stuff today, but I need to take pics before I post it. Probably gonna head out in the morning too, if I can wake up.

[quote name='juangrande386']TheHapaOne your tv doesnt have a composite jack???? I think people give away tvs with those these days. Nice find though[/QUOTE]

Actually come to find out my brother put a headphone to A/V jack in the bag and I was being an idiot and didn't realize it was the wrong one but I like running it off the RF better anyway

I'm in Paris atm but we went to a huge flea market today (in Paris). 95% was re-sellers but one little street was more of a yard sale then a flea market. Here's what I found that'll work in my American systems (right?):

Pokemon Yellow Special Pikachu Edition PAL (GB)
Pokemon Yellow Special Pikachu Edition (no label) PAL (GB)
Japanese Version of some Pokemon game (GB)
Pokemon Red PAL (GB)
Pokemon Blue PAL (GB)
Mickey Mouse PAL (GB)
Swords of Mana PAL (GBA)
TOTAL: 19£

OK, so not the BEST deal but I was so relieved to see some games there after walking through 2 hours of repeating re-sold clothing stands. The guy had about 30 Game Boy (3£ a piece) / Adv (5£ a piece) games total, 2 Game Boy Color systems (15£), and a GBA SP (25£ I think). A few stands down I also saw a dusty N64 with the games Starfox 64, Super Mario 64, and Mario Kart 64, power cord, controller and all, for 20£. If only I lived where it would function D:< ah well.

Last edited by a moderator:
This past weekend's stuff (click pics to enlarge):

DVD Mythbusters: Season One (complete), $1

Wii Wii Play (complete)
DC NCAA College Football 2K2 (complete)
PSX Thunder Strike (Resident Evil 2 Disc One inside), $3 for all

360 Official Microsoft wired controller, $3

GEN Activator
GEN Eternal Champions (complete)
GEN X-Men (complete)
GEN PGA European Tour (complete)
GEN Desert Demolition (empty case), $10 for all

PSX Legend of Legaia strategy guide
XB/PC The Morrowin Prophecies (Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind) strategy guide, $1 for both

NES Bump' n' Jump, 50¢

N64 Official Nintendo controller (Red)
N64 Official Nintendo controller (Green)
N64 TremorPak (missing battery cover)
N64 Official Nintendo Memory Pak
N64 Pilotwings
N64 007: GoldenEye
N64 Mario Golf
N64 Resident Evil 2, $5 for all

NDS Star Fox Command (missing cartridge)
NDS Super Mario Bros. (missing cartridge), $1 for both

NES 720° (cart and sleeve)
NES Bases Loaded (x2: 1 cart and sleeve; 1 complete)
NES Cobra Triangle (complete)
NES Gyromite (complete)
NES Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf (cart and sleeve)
NES Mickey Mousecapade (missing cartridge)
NES Q*Bert (complete)
NES Roadblasters (complete)
NES Star Soldier (complete)
NES Super Mario Bros. (cart and sleeve)
NES Odd 3rd-party controller (x2)
SNES Super Scope (scope sight)
PSX Sony Playstation system w/23 games, 4 demos, 1 Pokemon PC disc (I think?) and official carrying case, $15 for all

Highlight of the weekend was the bunch of complete NES games. The Activator is a fun little find, if a little useless and difficult to store (running out of space here!). I was also pleased to pick up that copy of Thunder Strike with the RE2 disc inside, since the copy I picked up a few weeks ago turned out to have a damaged disc one; now the game is complete.

Yeah, the Pokemon disc is the trading card game for PC. I had one long ago (from Nintendo Power, I think) and I picked one up at a yard sale last year.

I'm really jealous of the Activator. I read about it in Disney Adventures when I was a kid, and I really wanted one, though I had no Genesis. I thought the concept was cool. Likely doesn't work they way it's supposed to, though. Now that I think of it, wasn't there a Genesis peripheral that let you "feel" the hits in a fighting game? I vaguely remember a vest-type thing that rumbled. I'd go look it up, but I'll probably end up wasting hours on Retro Junk.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Now that I think of it, wasn't there a Genesis peripheral that let you "feel" the hits in a fighting game? I vaguely remember a vest-type thing that rumbled. I'd go look it up, but I'll probably end up wasting hours on Retro Junk.[/QUOTE]

The Aura Interactor. I've got one lying around here somewhere, but I've never tried it.

I played with the Activator tonight; worked up a decent sweat swatting endlessly with my hands and feet, only to get stomped in every game I tried. Total blast though. Stupid, funny, unresponsive... gotta love it!

allyourblood, don't you live in AZ? That place really must be yard sale nirvana! As always, congrats on your great finds; as usual, I'm sure we're all extremely jealous (I know I am)!!! :)

Got my first PS3 yard sale find: :ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - $5

Sale advertised having video games, but I had to wait for a while for the kid to put any out. Also had Fight Night Round 4 which, looking back, I should've gotten, but it's not really my kind of game.

[quote name='sgaldis']allyourblood, don't you live in AZ? That place really must be yard sale nirvana! [/QUOTE]

I can't imagine it is considering how hot it gets there. Unless everyone just puts out all their stuff so cheap that they only stay outside for a hour before selling out.

k281x.jpg

Went to four garage sales today. I got both of the Nintendo 64 controllers for $1. The blue one has a really bad analog stick though. Does anyone know a way to fix it?

Got up early today for these. The first sale I went to had a PS2 mini with two controllers and two memory cards. I was afarid it wasen't going to work so I passed. The last sale is where I got the controllers. They had some PS1 games, but they were in absolute terrible shape. That and some of them were disk-only. All the other sales I went to sold garbage.

Boo, not a great first day of the season for me. First sale that advertised games sold them to an early bird at 7am, and a woman who said she had an N64 and lots of games only came back out of her house with a stack of burned 360 games. Oh well, better luck next week I hope!

First garage sales around here weren't too bad. The first few were junk, then we hit the one that claimed video games & DVDS. Walked away with:

Samba De Amigo (Wii) $8
Tales from the Crypt Season 1 DVD $3
Alvin & Chipmunks Star Trek DVD Free
Padded locked storage footstool $5

They had alot of Xbox 360 (I had most of them already), some PS3 games (don't own one), the rest of the Wii games were crappy word games. They also had a TON of PS2 & regular Xbox (mostly sports games).

I got the footstool to store our Wii games & all the accessories since my youngest son could open our old storage container & mess with them.

Also picked up a couple of heavy-duty spatulas & a copy of My Bloody Valentine 3-D for $2. I love to cook & couldn't pass up MBV 3-D for $1...

Not as good as allyourblood's finds, but not bad...

[quote name='Chronis']I can't imagine it is considering how hot it gets there. Unless everyone just puts out all their stuff so cheap that they only stay outside for a hour before selling out.[/QUOTE]Its actually the nicest time of day from 5-10 am in the summer, when people have yard sales. around 11am the heat gets really bad though but if you have lived there for all your life like i have you get used to it.

This past weekend's finds (click pictures to enlarge):

PSX Azure Dreams (complete; marker on back of manual)
PSX Resident Evil 2 (complete; Dual Shock edition), $6 for both

PS2 Fatal Frame (complete)
PS2 Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (complete)
PS2 La Pucelle Tactics (complete)
PS2 Okage: Shadow King (complete)
PS2 Silent Hill 2 (complete)
PS2 Siren (complete), $12 for all

32X Doom (complete)
GEN Sonic & Knuckles (complete)
GEN Flashback: The Quest for Identity (complete)
GEN Sword of Vermilion (case, cart, manual; no hint book), $7 for all

Final Fantasy strategy guide (Nintendo Power)
Super Mario Bros. 3 strategy guide (Nintendo Power)
Super Metroid strategy guide (Nintendo), $1 for all

NES Godzilla, Robowarrior, The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants (w/manual & poster), Snoopy's Silly Sports Spectacular, Maniac Mansion manual, Capcom poster
SNES ClayFighter, Kid Klown in Crazy Chase, Kirby's Avalanche, Mario Paint, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Tetris & Dr. Mario, 4 dust covers, $10 for all

PS2 Kingdom Hearts II (complete)
GCN Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (complete)
NDS Super Mario DS (complete)
NDS Pokemon Dash (complete), $12 for all

NES Nintendo game case w/15 games (and 15 sleeves): Astyanax, Bases Loaded II: Second Season, Bible Adventures, Cybernoid, Excitebike, Hogan's Alley, Predator, Roger Clemen's MVP Baseball, Silver Surfer, Snake's Revenge, Super Mario Bros., Top Gun, Top Gun: The Second Mission, Ultimate Basketball, Winter Games, $10 for all

Super excited to have found complete copies of Flashback and Sword of Vermilion (well, complete without the hint book), as well as the Nintendo guides. I'm also glad to have added several of the NES and SNES titles to the ol' collection; it's getting harder to find games that I don't already own (even though I don't have anywhere near a complete collection).

Thanks for all the nice comments lately, gang. And have no fear: Summer is right around the corner!

[quote name='allyourblood']This past weekend's finds (click pictures to enlarge):

PSX Azure Dreams (complete; marker on back of manual)
PSX Resident Evil 2 (complete; Dual Shock edition), $6 for both

PS2 Fatal Frame (complete)
PS2 Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (complete)
PS2 La Pucelle Tactics (complete)
PS2 Okage: Shadow King (complete)
PS2 Silent Hill 2 (complete)
PS2 Siren (complete), $12 for all

32X Doom (complete)
GEN Sonic & Knuckles (complete)
GEN Flashback: The Quest for Identity (complete)
GEN Sword of Vermilion (case, cart, manual; no hint book), $7 for all

Final Fantasy strategy guide (Nintendo Power)
Super Mario Bros. 3 strategy guide (Nintendo Power)
Super Metroid strategy guide (Nintendo), $1 for all

NES Godzilla, Robowarrior, The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants (w/manual & poster), Snoopy's Silly Sports Spectacular, Maniac Mansion manual, Capcom poster
SNES ClayFighter, Kid Klown in Crazy Chase, Kirby's Avalanche, Mario Paint, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Tetris & Dr. Mario, 4 dust covers, $10 for all

PS2 Kingdom Hearts II (complete)
GCN Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (complete)
NDS Super Mario DS (complete)
NDS Pokemon Dash (complete), $12 for all

NES Nintendo game case w/15 games (and 15 sleeves): Astyanax, Bases Loaded II: Second Season, Bible Adventures, Cybernoid, Excitebike, Hogan's Alley, Predator, Roger Clemen's MVP Baseball, Silver Surfer, Snake's Revenge, Super Mario Bros., Top Gun, Top Gun: The Second Mission, Ultimate Basketball, Winter Games, $10 for all

Super excited to have found complete copies of Flashback and Sword of Vermilion (well, complete without the hint book), as well as the Nintendo guides. I'm also glad to have added several of the NES and SNES titles to the ol' collection; it's getting harder to find games that I don't already own (even though I don't have anywhere near a complete collection).

Thanks for all the nice comments lately, gang. And have no fear: Summer is right around the corner![/QUOTE]

Jesus, how do you get so lucky all the time? Play the friggin lotto or somethin!

[quote name='Rollobobo']Jesus, how do you get so lucky all the time? Play the friggin lotto or somethin![/QUOTE]
LOL

It's all about where you live , it doesn't matter how many sales you go to. Where I live there ain't didddly shit.

[quote name='TiKi2']LOL

It's all about where you live , it doesn't matter how many sales you go to. Where I live there ain't didddly shit.[/QUOTE]
Yea, my area is also like that. There isn't much video games stuff and McVans send people out to get stuff for them. There are probably other sellers too. I also only have one crappy flea market and no good pawn shops.

I'm lucky to get anything. I got there too late today and missed a lot of stuff at one of the few sales today. I did manage to get a xbox 360 dvd drive and face plate for $2. If the drive works, it'll be kept around as a backup.

[quote name='erehwon']Yea, my area is also like that. There isn't much video games stuff and McVans send people out to get stuff for them. There are probably other sellers too. I also only have one crappy flea market and no good pawn shops.

I'm lucky to get anything. I got there too late today and missed a lot of stuff at one of the few sales today. I did manage to get a xbox 360 dvd drive and face plate for $2. If the drive works, it'll be kept around as a backup.[/QUOTE]

Hey! I'm in Fort Wayne too! I hit a sale today and got some Playstation games, memory cards and an original Game Boy in box. Other than that I can never find anything.

[quote name='mistymayem']Hey! I'm in Fort Wayne too! I hit a sale today and got some Playstation games, memory cards and an original Game Boy in box. Other than that I can never find anything.[/QUOTE]
What side of town do you yard sale on? I mainly stick to the NE and some NW neighborhoods.

bread's done
Back