Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Vendetta_360, although just an update (well, just a picture) on the US BB:CP LE contents. (The silhouetted Move Guide poster and BD Extra disk is now shown.)

61BiduvKc-L.jpg

Thanks for initiative, but the conversation is going to be all over the place for this one. Just look at the Bravely Default and Dark Souls II Thread ... 

Adding links to the official threads would be really helpful. This is a great idea since I can just click on one thread and see everything that is LE/CE, but I doubt someone looking to get the Watchdogs CE is interested in discussing/exchanging friend codes for building up your village to 20 in BD on 3DS. 

Adding links to more specific, niche threads would really be a nice touch to this. I really like the idea, so just a suggestion don't take wrong way =D

Well, after debating for over a month I'm just gonna order XIII-3 and X/X-2 Remaster together.

I figured I'm gonna have to buy the steelbook version of XIII-3 from Target so there's no need for me to get the CE at launch. Same thing with X/X-2 Remaster, I'll probably pick up a LE w/ my GCU discount at Best Buy and keep the CE sealed.

So fucking expensive just for two games... ugh.

Like Vita LEs...come with what I want mainly (artbook + OST) and the box will likely not be very big....not a bad thing for me! Ordered the Daganronpa LE and Demon Gaze LE...vita love!

did somebody tried purchasing LR:CE from square-enix site?? recently? I am always getting a blank page and the order never process. already tried with paypal and Credit card. Any advise?

Box art is supposedly different tho! :X

Buying it again will be worth it... Lol
Way too much stuff coming out to make it worthwhile for me to buy this again lol. Unless I don't Platinum it by PS4 release I might so that I can still be able too. (Since you have to give up the ability to play on PS3 to transfer to PS4 for free)

It could still go either way. It's shown in a slip case, so we don't actually know for sure. I've noticed that a lot of marketing is very vague/misleading with steelbooks. I don't know why these damn companies can't just simply call them a steelbook or a metalpack. Not tin case, metal case, steel case, etc. They have names, how about bloody using them!

Just a heads up in case it winds up selling out elsewhere, the Dark Souls 2 CE is also on Newegg. Since Amazon has a warehouse in my state it saves me a decent amount to order from there.

Any word on when that ff 14 CE goes up for pre order? If best buy gets it and depending on cost ill pre order and rebuy for the extras.

Dark Souls 2 CE & Black Armor edition (PS3) is OOS on Amazon.
Updated the OP to reflect both of these updates.

Any word on when that ff 14 CE goes up for pre order? If best buy gets it and depending on cost ill pre order and rebuy for the extras.
The article I linked said 27th which is Monday. So hopefully sometime this week.

Damn, didn't know Danganronpa was oos already. Shame. Looking forward to Demon Gaze. 

Dark Souls is the best game ever created, but that CE is just ridiculous. 

It could still go either way. It's shown in a slip case, so we don't actually know for sure. I've noticed that a lot of marketing is very vague/misleading with steelbooks. I don't know why these damn companies can't just simply call them a steelbook or a metalpack. Not tin case, metal case, steel case, etc. They have names, how about bloody using them!
It's interesting that the pics changed to show the slipcover. The original pics are still on amazon.co.uk and they're clearly not steelbooks, but I guess we can't be 100% sure until it's released.

Picked up the $1 preorder cards from Target today. The Cloud DLC comes with CLOUD STRIFE'S SOLDIER 1ST CLASS UNIFORM, SOLDIER'S BAND, AND BUSTER SWORD. Just in case anyone is wondering what's included in DLC. Remember that in order to get the $5 GC you have to pick up the game within 7 days of release. (tried to post pic but not working or I'm doing it wrong.)

Picked up the $1 preorder cards from Target today. The Cloud DLC comes with CLOUD STRIFE'S SOLDIER 1ST CLASS UNIFORM, SOLDIER'S BAND, AND BUSTER SWORD. Just in case anyone is wondering what's included in DLC. Remember that in order to get the $5 GC you have to pick up the game within 7 days of release. (tried to post pic but not working or I'm doing it wrong.)
rReUTIT.jpg

Is the DLC code on the back of the reservation card or does it print on the receipt when you pick it up? I haven't done a Target pre-order before. If it's on the card, $1 for the DLC seems like a good deal, particularly if I can wait till the game drops in price :)

Thanks for the pic Shawnmelo.

Is the DLC code on the back of the reservation card or does it print on the receipt when you pick it up? I haven't done a Target pre-order before. If it's on the card, $1 for the DLC seems like a good deal, particularly if I can wait till the game drops in price :)
Target usually have the DLC inside the case of the game.

Thanks for the pic Shawnmelo.

Target usually have the DLC inside the case of the game.
no problem. the dlc is definitely gonna be in the case since target never prints dlc on the receipt nor is it one the back of the card. skylanders swap force dlc had it on the card but that was a rare thing since it had to be scanned into the game.

Do you need one of those cards to get the steelbook version?
you shouldnt. if its like tomb raider they just sent target a bunch of steelbook versions as the first shipments. my store had tons of tomb raider steelbooks for weeks and we even got a couple more shipments of the steelbooks after the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back