Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using Firefox. I'll try Chrome see if that works then, thanks.

Ok, using Chrome worked. Thank you for the help D.Choy.

Why do you keep refreshing your tracking information? It updates when it updates. Sometimes it takes a day or two depending on where it comes from. It's out of your hands now.

Really shitty that we have to wait for both products to be available in order for them to ship.

I kinda want to cancel LR:CE/X-X2HD:CE, and place different orders.

Really shitty that we have to wait for both products to be available in order for them to ship.

Probably a good idea since there is nothing holding DR back from selling all the copies at that point.

I don't think the art booklet was listed before, either, for the Tales CE. Also, while it listed a "multi-disc" soundtrack, they had pictured two discs previously and now they state it's a 4 disc soundtrack. Now I regret not ordering it.... maybe more will pop up for order around release.
If by "booklet" you mean the hardcover novel then you're right, I don't remember it being mentioned before either. Man, I thought it was a good value when they first announced it but with the novel & now confirmed 4-disk soundtrack, I'm VERY glad I got in on this one. Hopefully once Symphonia is out they'll start talking Xillia 2 release dates & announce the CE for that. :)

I've had my account frozen due to suspicious activity 3 times in the last six days.  What the hell is so suspicious?  An idiot trying to order something knowing how bad it would probably end?  My first order of LR and a mascot strap is still waiting for cancellation and refund.  My second order of just LR still hasn't done anything, other than confirm they got the order.

I've had my account frozen due to suspicious activity 3 times in the last six days. What the hell is so suspicious? An idiot trying to order something knowing how bad it would probably end? My first order of LR and a mascot strap is still waiting for cancellation and refund. My second order of just LR still hasn't done anything, other than confirm they got the order.
Yeah, they're just surprised that somebody wants to purchase things from them.

Maybe they are flagging accounts with lots of orders/cancellations in a short period of time.

That would set of red flags for any small business.

If by "booklet" you mean the hardcover novel then you're right, I don't remember it being mentioned before either. Man, I thought it was a good value when they first announced it but with the novel & now confirmed 4-disk soundtrack, I'm VERY glad I got in on this one. Hopefully once Symphonia is out they'll start talking Xillia 2 release dates & announce the CE for that. :)
The contents update mentioned an "art booklet" separate from the hardcover novel.

Maybe they are flagging accounts with lots of orders/cancellations in a short period of time.

No, it's just their terrible site. I've had to change my password about 4 times due to "suspicious activity" on my account. "suspicious activity" seems to mean "I logged into my account."

I've had my account frozen due to suspicious activity 3 times in the last six days. What the hell is so suspicious? An idiot trying to order something knowing how bad it would probably end? My first order of LR and a mascot strap is still waiting for cancellation and refund. My second order of just LR still hasn't done anything, other than confirm they got the order.
This is pretty normal for the stupid Square Enix store. For some people when you make an order it sends out that automated message about suspicious activity. I just kept switching my passwords back and fourth as I had to do it like 6 or 7 times whenever I placed an order.

So no one knows what becomes of the extra 3,000 Tales pre-orders, right? I'm dying for those to open up somewhere. I want one so damned bad.
It's possible they produced more to fulfill existing orders, although I would bet it will pop up as being available again somewhere. Otherwise, I don't know what the point was in making an announcement that they were producing more.

My first account freeze came in the 20 minutes or so, between when I signed up for the account and when I tried to place my first order. I knew this wasn't going to go well at that moment.

I ordered 2 just to be safe. I've never played a Drakengard game but this collector's edition is pretty sweet. And ordering 2 will get you the free shipping.

I ordered the same thing and am wondering the same thing. I know I won't get around to playing the games until March or later but with all the terrible things I've heard about DR I don't trust them to hold on to the Collectors Edition until then. Then again, I'm probably the only person in the world that is getting the Xbox version (didn't have a PS3 when original XIII came out).

I ordered the same thing and am wondering the same thing. I know I won't get around to playing the games until March or later but with all the terrible things I've heard about DR I don't trust them to hold on to the Collectors Edition until then. Then again, I'm probably the only person in the world that is getting the Xbox version (didn't have a PS3 when original XIII came out).
the problem is that they might be sold out by March and we'll end up empty handed.

My Lighting Returns CE still hasn't shipped yet.  There is nothing else on the order, just this game.

Cancel original order and reorder for priority. That is my only 2 cents.
Ha, at this point I'd be more worried about screwing something up and having them not acknowledge the new order somehow. I did get the email with the DLC code the other day so at least they seem to be aware that my order exists. :lol:

How do you cancel an order with DR. I might just eat the 10$ shipping and reorder.

Getting fucking rediculous it hasnt shipped yet, plus it snows like crazy here. Gonna be pissed if it comes in late because DR dicked around with my order AND becaise weather delays

Go to findmyorder.com and find your order(if you can) as they aren't always listed. Then hit request cancellation or whatever.

Or you can call them.

Oh, no. Something I really must have and have to go through Digital River for.
I would have thought Digital River would have either learned their lesson or gone out of business after the Ni No Kuni debacle. But they are still at it. My credit card expired and I needed to give them the new info so they can process my Symphonia CE order when it ships. Holy CRAP this company is incompetent.

First they tell me they can't update my credit card info, even though it's 2014 and every other online retailer can do this easily. Then I ask what's going to happen when they go to ship out my order? They tell me that since the credit card is no longer valid, that billing will fail and the order will be cancelled. And of course I can't pre-order it again because they're sold out. I ask if I can cancel and immediately create a new order, and of course no, they can't do that. The reason they can't change the credit card info on the order? Their software interface has no means of allowing them to do that. They pre-authorize the card when you first place the order, so the payment info gets locked in and can't be changed... and... yeah it didn't make a lick of sense to me either.

Fortunately I bugged them enough that they transferred me to a supervisor, who said they are going to put in a request to Namco Bandai themselves (Digital River is NOT Namco, they just run their online store... craptacularly). I'm supposed to get an email link to a page where I WILL be able to update the credit card info. They said I should get it within 72 hours, so, by 3:30 PM on Tuesday. I warned them if I didn't, I'd call them back and they would have to talk to me some more. (I didn't shout or use profanity or insult anyone personally, but they know I am displeased with DR in general and the way they handle payments specifically.)

Seriously, why has Namco not fired this putrid company and gone with someone who actually knows how online retail works?

Thank you for letting me vent, I feel slightly less agitated now.

what if I just cancel my current order and place a new one with LR:CE and another in stock product for free shipping?

or should I just get LR:CE and pay shipping? its really stupid since I actually pay over $100 with shipping...

I wonder how many people already pre ordered the Drakengard 3 CE.
As if I'm not already nervous that I'm not the first 5,000, lol. I've been trying to check em out since last night and keeps getting me back my cart and I'm using chrome. SE's support forum is popping the same question for the checkout and no one is getting answers. Gotta love the DR.

I would have thought Digital River would have either learned their lesson or gone out of business after the Ni No Kuni debacle. But they are still at it. My credit card expired and I needed to give them the new info so they can process my Symphonia CE order when it ships. Holy CRAP this company is incompetent.

First they tell me they can't update my credit card info, even though it's 2014 and every other online retailer can do this easily. Then I ask what's going to happen when they go to ship out my order? They tell me that since the credit card is no longer valid, that billing will fail and the order will be cancelled. And of course I can't pre-order it again because they're sold out. I ask if I can cancel and immediately create a new order, and of course no, they can't do that. The reason they can't change the credit card info on the order? Their software interface has no means of allowing them to do that. They pre-authorize the card when you first place the order, so the payment info gets locked in and can't be changed... and... yeah it didn't make a lick of sense to me either.

Fortunately I bugged them enough that they transferred me to a supervisor, who said they are going to put in a request to Namco Bandai themselves (Digital River is NOT Namco, they just run their online store... craptacularly). I'm supposed to get an email link to a page where I WILL be able to update the credit card info. They said I should get it within 72 hours, so, by 3:30 PM on Tuesday. I warned them if I didn't, I'd call them back and they would have to talk to me some more. (I didn't shout or use profanity or insult anyone personally, but they know I am displeased with DR in general and the way they handle payments specifically.)

Seriously, why has Namco not fired this putrid company and gone with someone who actually knows how online retail works?

Thank you for letting me vent, I feel slightly less agitated now.
your story sounded just like the count of others during the ni no kuni wizards edition fiasco. i doubt you will get your order not cancelled, maybe through a miracle. it might happen.

We're upset that an item which doesn't release until 02/11 hasn't shipped on an order where free standard USPS shipping was selected?

I know they advertised early shipping but did people really think orders would be delivered on or before release? If they get them out by tomorrow Friday then most people will have them by release (Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday) and the people who live further away would get them most likely on Wednesday or Thursday.

It is very typical of DR companies to create shipping labels for preorders a day or two before they are dispatched.

Same... Ordered on the first day it was available with the cheapest shipping option.
it say my LR CE shipped but as of today 2/6/14 this only tracking info i have

2/4/2014

07:37 PM

Electronic Shipping Info Received

Lino Lakes,MN 55014

i live in NV so unless they hustle doubt i get it on time but hope i get it no issues

We're upset that an item which doesn't release until 02/11 hasn't shipped on an order where free standard USPS shipping was selected?

I know they advertised early shipping but did people really think orders would be delivered on or before release? If they get them out by tomorrow Friday then most people will have them by release (Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday) and the people who live further away would get them most likely on Wednesday or Thursday.

It is very typical of DR companies to create shipping labels for preorders a day or two before they are dispatched.
They shouldn't have said they would start shipping on the 3rd then.

And that still doesnt explain the randomness of their shipping/priority list. People just placing orders or with free shipping have been shipped since Monday/Tuesday, and others like me who had them for weeks are still waiting on Thursday afternoon. Like I said before, with the weather here in Indiana, plus the fact that at this rate it won't likely ship till Friday or Saturday, I'd be lucky to get it by Wednesday. Hell, my Killer Instinct Pin edition shipped from barely 3 or 4 states away, and got delayed a good 4 or 5 days by USPS because of weather.

your story sounded just like the count of others during the ni no kuni wizards edition fiasco. i doubt you will get your order not cancelled, maybe through a miracle. it might happen.
I'm aware that's a possibility, however with NNK I believe they inadvertently sold more pre-orders than they had units, then dropped some of the early pre-orders. My order should still be open, just not billable... that's assuming they didn't cancel it. Had to explain to genius on the line a couple of times that I definitely did NOT want to cancel it. DR seems to have a real knack for inventing new methods of f**kuppery so we shall see. I will definitely post the conclusion here.

Where/when did they say that? All I ever saw was a message saying it would ship early for launch-day delivery.
Near the bottom of one of the order pages, plus even on one of the final checkout pages. I assumed it was made the 3rd so that it would be shipped early for delivery, plus that was when first orders started to get shipped

Well, crap.  I need to stop reading this thread.  Now I'm 99% sure I have two LR CEs coming.  Fun story:

So I ordered LR and FFX together to save on shipping forever ago.  After getting scared by reading some of the things in this thread, I cancelled the FFX part of the order.  My order page never changed from saying LR would ship 3/18/14, so I got scared again a few days later and cancelled that one.  Placed separate orders for both afterward.

Now it looks like my original LR is shipping, and I got free shipping too.  Looks like maybe the exploit a guy was talking about before was to order two things over $100, then cancel one of the items.  Still get free shipping.  Who knows with these jokers, though.

In any case, hopefully my cancellation for the LR single order I made a few days ago goes through and it doesn't ship, but I'm guessing it ships.  That or both get cancelled and I get nothing.

They shouldn't have said they would start shipping on the 3rd then.
But, if they said they'd start shipping on the 3rd and they started shipping on the 3rd, did they lie?

Where they go wrong is that they don't seem to ship based on the date ordered, unless they are shipping from multiple locations and it's just coincidence that more recent orders seem to be getting shipped first. It would make sense if they ship to locations furthest away first if they are targeting release date delivery. I doubt that's what they are doing, though.

I gave DR a call just now and they did say that they were going to be holding LR until march to ship with FFX. So hopefully I wasn't just lied to and the rep wasn't just speaking out of her ass. I'm might call again after the 11th just to re-confirm with someone else.

Their customer support systems are pretty poor though, they couldn't even give my a case number or email me anything confirming, which is a bit troubling.

Why is the Elder Scrolls collectors edition already sold it on Amazon? Is it going be limited copies of it or something cause it was just announced like last week?? 

I gave DR a call just now and they did say that they were going to be holding LR until march to ship with FFX. So hopefully I wasn't just lied to and the rep wasn't just speaking out of her ass. I'm might call again after the 11th just to re-confirm with someone else.

Their customer support systems are pretty poor though, they couldn't even give my a case number or email me anything confirming, which is a bit troubling.
Take this with a grain of salt. DR screwed over so many people with Ni No Kuni that I wouldn't take anything they say seriously. I emailed them asking why I couldn't look up one of my orders and they gave me the same directions of looking up my order. That doesn't help me if I clearly stated that I already tried that.

Just ordered another LR CE. I had the X HD combo, but re-ordered after reading on here. Let's see what happens.

Well, crap. I need to stop reading this thread. Now I'm 99% sure I have two LR CEs coming. Fun story:

So I ordered LR and FFX together to save on shipping forever ago. After getting scared by reading some of the things in this thread, I cancelled the FFX part of the order. My order page never changed from saying LR would ship 3/18/14, so I got scared again a few days later and cancelled that one. Placed separate orders for both afterward.

Now it looks like my original LR is shipping, and I got free shipping too. Looks like maybe the exploit a guy was talking about before was to order two things over $100, then cancel one of the items. Still get free shipping. Who knows with these jokers, though.

In any case, hopefully my cancellation for the LR single order I made a few days ago goes through and it doesn't ship, but I'm guessing it ships. That or both get cancelled and I get nothing.
That is exactly what I was referring to earlier, I wanted to wait until they charged to be sure about it so I didn't get everyone pissed at me if it didn't work. Their system is such a piece of junk that all you have to do is order the same item enough times to break $100 then cancel the extra, ta da. I haven't been charged yet on my card to be totally sure but I feel confident.

Not an exploit exactly but since they are sending the Cloud DLC codes with the order confirmation you can easily wind up with a bunch of extra codes this way too.

My 2nd order, the one from 2/4, was listed as shipped today by the way. I still have no order cancellation notice from my first order but eh.

Why is the Elder Scrolls collectors edition already sold it on Amazon? Is it going be limited copies of it or something cause it was just announced like last week??
Or our hopes of it being F2P are being dashed away because people are super pumped, and excited for it.

Man I kinda wish I hadn't of bought Deus Ex: Director's Cut on 360 at Christmas with a gift card as that would be the perfect add-on to get the FF X HD CE (only getting it now that mp3 downloads are confirmed as part of the package.) Paying $10 to ship something that costs $80 sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back