Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dgwillia006']Honestly, I feel like this will be the best in the series. And the past ones held their value for a decent amount of time, so if you really want to get in while the community is active, you might want to get around release.[/QUOTE]
I have a huge backlog so I don't think I could find anyone to play against :(

[quote name='TommyLove']I'm a huge fan of the show as well, but I haven't play any Storm series. Do you guys think it's worth picking up though compared to the previous versions or would there be a future price drop?
I really like the figurines though.[/QUOTE]

I dont like Naruto, and anime for that matter, but love the Storm series. Gorgeous and super fun.

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm getting that Naruto CE for sure. Question to vets: if its clubNamco exclusive, it means less possible price drop of e CE in the future, correct?[/QUOTE]

Generally, but it also means that it's not in some special CE box. You will just get the game and the other items in a larger shipping box. I know a lot of people think CEs of that type are less valuable, especially since the statues appear to be the Japanese versions.

got a question for you guys.

so i have the Metal Gear Rising LE preordered from Zavvi. I live in the US, so im paying $200 to import it, plus theres a risk that the box will be damaged when it arrives.

so my question is this, for those of you who have the LE preordered in the US, IF the european edition is available in the US for the same price, AND you can only afford one. which edition would you buy, the one with the lamp or the one with the figure.

[quote name='giantqtipz']got a question for you guys.

so i have the Metal Gear Rising LE preordered from Zavvi. I live in the US, so im paying $200 to import it, plus theres a risk that the box will be damaged when it arrives.

so my question is this, for those of you who have the LE preordered in the US, IF the european edition is available in the US for the same price, AND you can only afford one. which edition would you buy, the one with the lamp or the one with the figure.[/QUOTE]

I would have chosen the white figure over the lamp.

I actually dont plan on getting either but I am sort of making my own special edition of the game.
- MGR:R game (pre-ordered @ gamestop for Cyborg Ninja DLC)
- Yoji Shinkawa steelbook ($20 shipped @ amazon.de)
- Black Raiden Play Arts ($70 @ amazon.com)

Of course I lose out on an awesome box to contain everything and a soundtrack but those I can live without.

[quote name='Jodou']It'll be rare for sure.[/QUOTE]

i always thought that JRPGs did not have a great demands in the US compare to other countries, lol

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']looks like the ni no kuni steelbook isnt available anymore from gs[/QUOTE]

It's probably because the game releases next Tuesday so they have all the pre-order steelcases made and are being shipped out to the stores and warehouses and whatnots.

[quote name='DrunknDragun']I would have chosen the white figure over the lamp.

I actually dont plan on getting either but I am sort of making my own special edition of the game.
- MGR:R game (pre-ordered @ gamestop for Cyborg Ninja DLC)
- Yoji Shinkawa steelbook ($20 shipped @ amazon.de)
- Black Raiden Play Arts ($70 @ amazon.com)

Of course I lose out on an awesome box to contain everything and a soundtrack but those I can live without.[/QUOTE]

Wow that really is smart of you. Lol such a rebel haha :p

Do you know if the figure in the LE obtainable elsewhere? Like in play arts? I think they have a white raiden figure but I'm not sure if its the same.

I mean, if the figure can be bought separately, then I might as well get the LE with the lamp..

[quote name='giantqtipz']Wow that really is smart of you. Lol such a rebel haha :p

Do you know if the figure in the LE obtainable elsewhere? Like in play arts? I think they have a white raiden figure but I'm not sure if its the same.

I mean, if the figure can be bought separately, then I might as well get the LE with the lamp..[/QUOTE]

You can only get the white version from either Zavvi or Konami Japan`s Premium Package. Only the black version can be bought by itself.

If they do plan on selling the white version separately it would probably become exclusive to conventions like Comic-Con. Thats what they did with the red Play Arts Cyborg Ninja.

So I saw this and apparently there's a "Bait Edition" of Dead Island Riptide. No clue if it's Euro only though. Spoiler tag for graphic material

dead_island_riptide11.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but the detail is nice. As I said, no clue if it'll come State-side (I'm guessing no because of how uptight American Society has become, but that's another rant for another thread)

[quote name='outerfox']So I saw this and apparently there's a "Bait Edition" of Dead Island Riptide. No clue if it's Euro only though. Spoiler tag for graphic material

Not my cup of tea, but the detail is nice. As I said, no clue if it'll come State-side (I'm guessing no because of how uptight American Society has become, but that's another rant for another thread)[/QUOTE]
x360a is saying Europe and Australia.

The Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 "Treasure Box" Edition that I posted a couple pages back, is also coming to France and Italy. If anyone actually wanted this CE, I'd say the chances of getting one have drastically rose.

I just did a quick search of Amazon.fr and it's already up on there.

[quote name='outerfox']So I saw this and apparently there's a "Bait Edition" of Dead Island Riptide. No clue if it's Euro only though. Spoiler tag for graphic material

Not my cup of tea, but the detail is nice. As I said, no clue if it'll come State-side (I'm guessing no because of how uptight American Society has become, but that's another rant for another thread)[/QUOTE]
Dafuq did I just see, seriously how are you going to display something like this? Or if you just buy it sealed for collecting, store it away, and in the future someone from your peers happens to stumble upon it? Gotta be one of the dumbest collectors edition I've ever seen.

[quote name='panda911']There's another Injustice sku, 'Battle Edition.' This one comes with a fight stick and some new 52 skins for $150.[/QUOTE]
For the sake of clarification, this does not come with a total of 52 skins, people, but three skins from "New 52". Also, the skins come with the limited edition, as well, not just the Battle Edition.

Yeah, can't wait for Dead Island Riptide's CE. I will probably import it though. I prefer the look of the British flag bikini on my decapitated woman bust.

[quote name='giantqtipz']i really hope injustice gets ported for the vita. MK is amazing on the vita.[/QUOTE]

+1

I actually traded in my PS3 copy in favor of it. Not very CAG-y, I know.

[quote name='Bandersnatch84']Yeah, can't wait for Dead Island Riptide's CE. I will probably import it though. I prefer the look of the British flag bikini on my decapitated woman bust.[/QUOTE]

They are likely not going to ship the bust. There has been a pretty loud outcry about it today and they posted a letter earlier to the effect that they are considering all the negative feedback they received.

[quote name='bojay1997']They are likely not going to ship the bust. There has been a pretty loud outcry about it today and they posted a letter earlier to the effect that they are considering all the negative feedback they received.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's been removed from a bunch of retailers sites. When I checked earlier, amazon.uk, game, gamestop.uk didn't have it listed. Only place I saw it was on 'playto' and the image was removed from the search list. I don't think this will go to retailers. But if they do, they'd be very limited.

[quote name='bojay1997']They are likely not going to ship the bust. There has been a pretty loud outcry about it today and they posted a letter earlier to the effect that they are considering all the negative feedback they received.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they'll sell those on the side and make up another statue to put in the CE? I wouldn't think the outcry would have been that bad, maybe if the Zombie Bait edition was released over here I could possibly see people being bent out of shape about it.

I dunno, just seems a bit trivial as there are worse looking things out there for sale.

Hm, I'll make my own ultimate CE for Tomb Raider by preordering SE at Best Buy and CE at Amazon. This way I'll get $20 in rewards at BB along with the hard cover comic and costume, and with Amazon I'll get the "Final Hours", extra multiplayer map, artbook, Scavenger Hunt contest, and mud costume. I'll resell one of the game copies for at least $40, so it'd be around $100 total out of pocket, netting me:

-CE tin box
-game
-8" Lara figure
-Map/Poster
-Lithograph
-Weapon Pack DLC
-2 exclusive costumes
-Soundtrack CD
-3 Badges
-Art Book
-Comic
-Extra multiplayer map
-"Final Hours" video
-Scavenger Hunt access (http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/img12/video-games/hqp/TombRaider_SH_Info._V396441411_.jpg)

lol the 2 injustice editions reminds me of how i sold the Reptile Skin DLCs that comes with MK's Kollectors and Tournament Editions for $240 total.

i literally only spent $10 on both editions after selling the 2 dlc skins on ebay.

its insane. when i saw the final price i went D: O_O

[quote name='xplode427']Bioshock songbird not available for preorder from amazon anymore? Did they sell out? Was it limited to a certain number?[/QUOTE]
It sold out pretty quick at amazon after it was announced.

[quote name='TooPoor']It sold out pretty quick at amazon after it was announced.[/QUOTE]

Bummer. Is it sold out everywhere? It looks available at bestbuy but not at irrational? That doesn't make sense.

[quote name='xplode427']Bummer. Is it sold out everywhere? It looks available at bestbuy but not at irrational? That doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop and Amazon have both been out since the first few days it was announced. However, it appears that Walmart.com and Bestbuy.com currently have both versions still available for preorder.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Gamestop and Amazon have both been out since the first few days it was announced. However, it appears that Walmart.com and Bestbuy.com currently have both versions still available for preorder.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I forgot BBY, and you should get $20 too if you are GCU. So don't panic:), its not rare as of now.

[quote name='TooPoor']Yeah I forgot BBY, and you should get $20 too if you are GCU. So don't panic:), its not rare as of now.[/QUOTE]

Actually I've spoken with BBY Customer Service and apparently the CEs this year don't include the $20 RZ points.:cry:

[quote name='panda911']There's another Injustice sku, 'Battle Edition.' This one comes with a fight stick and some new 52 skins for $150.[/QUOTE]
Has anyone seen any info on who is making the fight stick? I have been looking to get one, and I may go for this one if it's any good.

Wizard's Edition Restock on Club Namco tomorrow (got the info from their facebook page)

Go grab yours if you've missed out!

For proofs:

Namco Bandai

Wizards Edition Re-stock available on 1/17/2013 on ClubNamco !

We have last-minute stock of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch that will be available to fans. So if you missed it the first time around, this is your last chance!

edits: beat by like 10 minutes from a made thread.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Has anyone come across a pre-order listing for that UK collector's edition of Injustice: Gods Among Us? I keep checking Amazon UK, Zavvi, and Game but they all just have the standard edition posted.[/QUOTE]

also want this :applause:

FYI a 2nd printing of Batman: AC GotY Edition is hitting stores (I saw it at GS today) that DOES NOT come with the Batman: Year One movie download anymore but it still has the extra DLC either on the PS3 disc (not compatible w/vanilla saves) or on a separate disk on 360 (which is compatible w/vanilla saves.)

Well, I reserved a copy of Injustice with the fight stick. Hopefully I can get more details before it releases so I can find out who makes it and if I actually want it.

I also noticed that the pass for future dlc content is gone from the description. I guess thats not apart of it anymore

[quote name='kyo645']I also noticed that the pass for future dlc content is gone from the description. I guess thats not apart of it anymore[/QUOTE]

It's still there, someone on the Blog posted that it is included and was mistakenly left out of the picture I posted:

Once again, just clarifying here for all, the Collector Edition does come with the DLC Pass. The image is inaccurate, we’ll get that corrected asap.
The Gamestop product listing IS CORRECT.
Cheers
@Just_Tank

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']It's still there, someone on the Blog posted that it is included and was mistakenly left out of the picture I posted:[/QUOTE]

Oh ok cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back