Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evilpotatoguy']
Journey_JC.png

http://thatgamecompany.com/flow/jou...ay-disc-arrives-at-stores-near-you-august-28/

$29.99 MSRP, Aug 28 release date for US. Comes with Journey, fl0w, Flower and bonuses:

+30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
+Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games
+Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany
+Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
+Original soundtracks for all three games
+PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
+PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
+Official game trailers and developer diary videos
+Reversible cover art

Loved fl0w and Flower, but didn't get to play Journey yet, so I'm looking forward to this. I'm glad they decided to do a Blu-ray disc release for these together![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I've added it to the op. I already own Fl0w and Flower digitally, but this is an amazing value here and will definitely be picking it up

Sleeping Dogs (Future Shop Exclusive, Canada) Bonus SteelBook (PS3/360)

Buy any Sleeping Dogs and receive a bonus SteelBook free.

original

5dnz9e.jpg

[quote name='ssjmichael']that MOH steel looks pretty awesome[/QUOTE]

I agree, and I just switched my order from Best Buy to Amazon for this.

[quote name='shrike4242']Feh on DOA 5 CE being a GS exclusive. :roll:

Any guesses to which system is the lead system for DOA 5?[/QUOTE]

My guess is Xbox given their history.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Sleeping Dogs (Future Shop Exclusive, Canada) Bonus SteelBook (PS3/360)

Buy any Sleeping Dogs and receive a bonus SteelBook free.

original

[/QUOTE]

cool, did Tyler Stout do that cover?

edit: He Did!

[quote name='galbyman']I agree, and I just switched my order from Best Buy to Amazon for this.[/QUOTE]

I like it, but not give up $20 in Rz points like it

Looks like I'm finally buying Journey. Glad it's getting the physical treatment, because otherwise I doubt I'd end up picking it up.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']
5dnz9e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wait, wait. There's going to be a Steelbook for Dream Drop Distance or am I just reading this incorrectly?

future shop is an canadian based store like gamestop right?, i kinda really want the sleeping dogs steelbook and the game

Europe only :(

RE6_2.jpg

Resident Evil 6 game
Zombie Steel Book (My best guess is it’s made of a new material called zombie steel.)
Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback art book
Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for Xbox 360 OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3
Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
‘The RE6 forces emblems’ – High quality enameled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil!
All of the above are bundled together in the ‘Needle Bomb’ collectors box

Move over NBA Baller Beats, you're not the only video game shipping with an actual, honest to goodness basketball in the near future. The Dynasty Edition of NBA 2K13 will come packed with the colorful orb seen above, courtesy of Spalding. It appears to be covered in various human limbs, as far as we can tell.

The $99.99 collector's edition also comes with DLC in the form of "All-Star add-on content presented by Sprite," 2K Sports-branded earbuds from Skullcandy, and a "basketball textured controller skin" in case the thought of not feeling a basketball for 10 seconds is just too much to bear. Pre-orders can be placed through one of three retailers, accessible via the game's Facebook page.
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/28/get-a-damn-basketball-with-your-fancy-copy-of-nba-2k13/
nba2k13collectorsedition.png

The Mario steelbook should be less spendy than the previous two from France, so no worries! Let the hype die down a bit, and 2-3 weeks later they'll be $20 shipped! ;)

[quote name='anumeric']I hope the MOH ce steelbook comes in a g2 size! Unless its like me3 and both systems are g1 :([/QUOTE]

This. I was wondering if anyone knew if the ps3 version would be blu ray sized. Also, kind of sucks because I was tempted to get the military exclusive one because it's a thing, but I'd rather have a steelbook :/

If someone could answer me this question that would be awesome. I went to pre order Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery edition at Gamestop, and the guy couldn't find it in the system. You can still pre order it online, so I was wondering if you can only order it online now or if I still could in store.

[quote name='vashtheowner']If someone could answer me this question that would be awesome. I went to pre order Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery edition at Gamestop, and the guy couldn't find it in the system. You can still pre order it online, so I was wondering if you can only order it online now or if I still could in store.[/QUOTE]

Call and ask if you can preorder it using 170576 as the item number. Should be able to search on that to see if you can still get it in store.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Call and ask if you can preorder it using 170576 as the item number. Should be able to search on that to see if you can still get it in store.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help, I will call whenever they open and see if I can.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Thanks, I've added it to the op. I already own Fl0w and Flower digitally, but this is an amazing value here and will definitely be picking it up[/QUOTE]

I own Flower and Flow as well, but $30 just for journey and some free internet videos on disc is a lot to ask for.

[quote name='Vinny']That's what importing is for!:D

I love Sony for making the PS3/PSP/Vita region free.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I agree completely. I most likely will import this version. It just would be nice to be able to support a CE like this in the US to show that we want more like it.. but oh well lol.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Call and ask if you can preorder it using 170576 as the item number. Should be able to search on that to see if you can still get it in store.[/QUOTE]
Apparently you cannot pre order Kingdom Hearts DDD MoM edition in store anymore. You have to pre order it online in order to get it. Just posting this as a heads up for anyone else that still wants it.

[quote name='Romeo']I own Flower and Flow as well, but $30 just for journey and some free internet videos on disc is a lot to ask for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it does suck for people who already own some of the games. I was going to buy Journey but as soon as I saw this, I decided to get this instead even though I got flOw (which they probably could have left out of this set since it sucks) and flower. I always prefer physical copies and at the very least, I'll throw more money in support of thatgamecompany.

[quote name='Romeo']I own Flower and Flow as well, but $30 just for journey and some free internet videos on disc is a lot to ask for.[/QUOTE]

Did you miss the list of contents? It's not just the games aand free internet videos. It has full soundtracks for all three games, creator commentary tracks for the games, an exclusive documentary (can this be found online?), 3 exclusive mini games, concept art gallerias, avatars, and themes, AND a free month trial to Playstation Plus. How you could sum that up to being the games and free internet videos is beyond me. BUt aside from all those awesome extras, I actually would love to own this in my physical collection. I also want don't mind supporting studios like thatgamecompany. They are quite niche, and this being their first physical game (albeit just a collection) I want it to do well so they can continue innovating in the future. Obviously the price will go down like everything else, but even at $30 for everything it's quite a solid deal already.

[quote name='outunderstars']Just a heads up: People are being charged when they place the pre-order.[/QUOTE]

Only if they're using Paypal. Otherwise it's just an authorization that will drop off in a week or so. It's Digital River, so that's how it always works. Hopefully they ship this safely which is a big if with them.

What is up with namco's store? Anyone having trouble with it? I'm trying to create an account and it says my "email.emailExists" and won't let me proceed. I tried to do the 'forgot password' function incase I already had an account that I forgot about, but I don't and it says my login is invalid, which is expected.

I'm leaving the Account Login info blank like it says to, but it still isn't working.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently I had to use a different email account. I guess it didn't like my Hotmail account.

By the way, thx for the heads up on the Namco exclusive!

Should I give a crap about Ni No Kuni? It looks gorgeous, but I don't like the character design at all. The game also doesn't really look interesting at all. It seems like all the hype is just over the graphics.

Had to get that. Awesome even though I ended up paying $118.XX w/ tax and 2nd day shipping. This game better not suck.

Anyone know if it tells a good story or anything else about it? It's already out in Japan isnt it?

Edit: Ugh I see someone posted about Digital River and their shipping...my shit better come pristine for that price. I'm sure I sound like a bitch but I'll be pissed if there's any damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back