Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WingsDJY']Sometimes the game is a pleasant surprise. I remember buying Crackdown for the Halo 3 Beta invite, but Crackdown ended up be one of my favorite early games for the 360.[/QUOTE]

That's true, but a lot of people don't care and it bums me out. I mean, Medal of Honor wasn't great, but it wouldn't have sold near what it did without the BF3 demo included.

I love Crackdown, and I love the sequal. Wish people played online still.

[quote name='Vinny']Anyone know when the ZoE CE is sold out on Amazon? I don't think I even saw it on Newegg or GS...

Ah, thanks man. I ordered one for my brother since his order from Fry's got cancelled.[/QUOTE]

No prob. As for ZoE CE, you can get it here:

ps3:
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/zone-of-enders-hd-collectors-edition/105239

360:
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/zone-of-enders-hd-collectors-edition/105240

No clue why it doesn't show up via search. A fellow CAG posted that link in the ZoE thread. CAGs always lookin' out!

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']The awesome and awesomely priced God of War Ascension CE everybody
8074824418_cf5a1b282c_z-610x469_zps26271cc9.jpg

Here's the preorder dlc

8074824494_6495a86bc0_z-610x457_zpsa5873a0a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Definitely looks like a better deal than the GoW3 Ultimate Edition, $20 more for a steelbook and a statue is much better than the shitty plastic box and dinky artbook from the GoW3 Ultimate Edition for $40 more.

[quote name='Vinny']Definitely looks like a better deal than the GoW3 Ultimate Edition, $20 more for a steelbook and a statue is much better than the shitty plastic box and dinky artbook from the GoW3 Ultimate Edition for $40 more.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, it's in my cart, as I'm debating preordering since it's so far out, but after seeing a concept of it, I think I'm gonna bite.

The final packaging for the ACIII UbiWorkshop Edition has been revealed. Looks solid. Hopefully they package it nicely so it doesn't get damaged during shipping.

Desmond-Miles-File_News.jpg

Looks like the new encyclopedia will have a dust jacket, if you're into that sort of thing.

Bioshock Infinite CEs: Preorders open on October 22nd!!!

bioshock-infinite-collectors-editions-revealed.png

Here's an awesome site to see the collectibles up close: http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/collector/

Premium Edition - $79.99
xlarge.jpg

* a 64 page mini-edition Art of Columbia art book
* a 25mm resin-cast Handyman figure which ties in to the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game
* a 5x7 inch lithograph depicting propaganda for Devil's Kiss vigor
* a Murder of Crows replica bottle keychain
* the digital soundtrack
* three exclusive in-game power-ups
* exclusive Booker and Elizabeth costumes

Ultimate Edition - $149.99
original.jpg

Everything in the Premium Edition plus a 9-and-a-half-inch Songbird statue

If you're interested in just the art of the game, you might be better off just getting the regular edition plus the Dark Horse art book:
51fhTptbuML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wow... $70 more just for that statue? I think I'm going to pass on that. :\ I'll just get the $80 one if Newegg puts it up and they offer another $12 off that works on the $79.99 edition.

Guess I'll be getting the regular CE I can't justify that much money for that statue. Plus, I hope they don't mess it up, but what if the model looks that good and the real one comes out and it looks like crap? Always a worry with statues for me.

[quote name='leung19']How "limits" is Forza Horizon Limited ???[/QUOTE]

No one knows. For what it's worth, Amazon will only let you add 1 unit to your cart. Not sure if that means only 1 is left.

[quote name='WingsDJY']No one knows. For what it's worth, Amazon will only let you add 1 unit to your cart. Not sure if that means only 1 is left.[/QUOTE]

It's a lot less limited than the last game which was only a small handful of retailers and the one before that which was GS exclusive. It's pretty much still available for preorder at most on-line retailers and the b&m retailers that are carrying it.

[quote name='WingsDJY']FYI, I updated my previous Bioshock Infinite post. Here's a cool link to see the collectibles up close:
http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/collector/

You can rotate the Songbird statue and page through some of the art book among other things.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this dude. So awesome. It shall be mine.
** sets October 22 reminder notification on iPad **

Edit! Uh... I just remembered how the Bioshock 2 CE was about as limited as a box of Cheerios. And then eventually it became cheaper than a box of Cheerios. Hopefully because Ken Levine is behind this one it will be more collectible...

DOUBLE EDIT!!
US can order it NOW from Irrational here: https://store.irrationalgames.com/Category.aspx?c=BioshockInfinite

The October 22 order date is for Europe and Australia only.

[quote name='blinknot4']Thanks for posting this dude. So awesome. It shall be mine.
** sets October 22 reminder notification on iPad **

Edit! Uh... I just remembered how the Bioshock 2 CE was about as limited as a box of Cheerios. And then eventually it became cheaper than a box of Cheerios. Hopefully because Ken Levine is behind this one it will be more collectible...

DOUBLE EDIT!!
US can order it NOW from Irrational here: https://store.irrationalgames.com/Category.aspx?c=BioshockInfinite

The October 22 order date is for Europe and Australia only.[/QUOTE]

On the other hand, original BioShock LE is one of the rarest xbox LEs.

[quote name='HornyPony']On the other hand, original BioShock LE is one of the rarest xbox LEs.[/QUOTE]

I still have most of it too. I do display the Big Daddy though, because he looks amazing.

[quote name='HornyPony']On the other hand, original BioShock LE is one of the rarest xbox LEs.[/QUOTE]

That was a great LE. I have 2 of the big daddies (my original one was broken but fixable), the free art book with the replacement big daddy, and the director's cut art book.

Has the bioshock infinite collectors edition pre orders go up at best buy or gamestop?

EDIT: Just check best buy website I just check amazon and it didn't have it so I'm going after school to pre order if I get out in time before best buy closes.

[quote name='diazt350']Has the bioshock infinite collectors edition pre orders go up at best buy or gamestop?

EDIT: Just check best buy website I just check amazon and it didn't have it so I'm going after school to pre order if I get out in time before best buy closes.[/QUOTE]

Up at GameStop not on amazon yet. I'm actually thinking I'm gonna do GameStop for this. Honestly I just don't want it damaged in shipping. I'm a little concerned about its "limited nature" however, since it can be had at GS, BB, Irrational, Walmart, Target...

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Up at GameStop not on amazon yet. I'm actually thinking I'm gonna do GameStop for this. Honestly I just don't want it damaged in shipping. I'm a little concerned about its "limited nature" however, since it can be had at GS, BB, Irrational, Walmart, Target...[/QUOTE]

Yea I really hate when it gets damaged during shipping that's why I'm worried for my ni no kuni wizard edition. Hopefully the pack it good. I think the ultimate might be limited but if not oh well I'm still pre ordering I'm not going pass on this I learned my lesson with the loot chest. Plus I love the bioshock series wouldn't mind getting this. Wish they added a steelbook only thing I'm skeptical about this is the quality of the statue :eek:

[quote name='tuffguycore']I still have most of it too. I do display the Big Daddy though, because he looks amazing.[/QUOTE]

Ditto - right next to my Little sister figurine.

I'll prob hold off on buying this at retail, hoping it drops in price as well. First I was lucky enough to get from Goozex, and 2nd wasn't rare at all(but still one of the nicer CEs this gen. IMO)

[quote name='blinknot4']A heads up, I ordered the LE from the Irrational link I posted up above and and the shipping was free UPS Ground.[/QUOTE]

I would have ordered from them, but it said right on the page that they charge in full upon order, not upon shipping. Is that what happened with your order? I just don't want them sitting on my money for four months, so GS or Best Buy seems like a better place to order from.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']even at $300 this would not be worth it (atleast in my opinion)
First is there really even going to be a huge demand for it at $300? I wouldn't pay $300 for this.
ebay/paypal fees would be over $50
shipping (this thing is 10 pounds) would be around $15, maybe even more if it's oversize plus you would need a signature
Higher money amount attracts more fraud.

IF you were to sell it for $300 you would make around $50 in profit.. but right now the lowest on there is $285 (profit of only $35) and i'm sure it will get lower before going higher and that's cutting it close on the profits. Is there really even a market for it at this high of a price?

I think what I will do is buy it now with an expired credit card and then wait to see what the price is on ebay once it's released.. if it's going higher than $300 i'll update the payment method if not i'll cancel it.... I could possibly even change the shipping address to the buyer if I sell it fast enough.[/QUOTE]

Posts like these kind of make me angry. Do you actually sell on eBay and know the fees? The percentage that eBay charges for a buy it now listing is a flat 9%. If you take 9% of $300 it's only $27. How does that translate to $50? I've been selling $20 posters with $4.00 shipping lately and the only fee I've had to pay is $1.00 (about 4%). Don't know why but that's just how it is. I even have my PayPal account linked to pay the eBay fees.

Now the other part of your post. The shipping fee can my transferred to the person buying the item. Who said you have to pay for shipping for the buyer? Sometimes I offer free shipping and sometimes I pay for it. For something like this I would just have the buyer pay for the fee.

Now for shipping confirmation. The cost for shipping confirmation is only $2.55 and delivery confirmation is only $0.75. So if you were to sell the care package for $300, minus $30 for eBay / PayPal fee and $2.55 for shipping confirmation, you would get $267.45. Now subtract the cost of the care package and you get $87.45.

Still you have a point, the profit margin isn't that great. But any profit is profit. If you make a $30 profit or so you can use what you make and offset your other purchases (Buy a $60 game subtract $30). That's what I do when I sell on eBay. I see any profit as profit. Using eBay for me is just a side job. If I have stuff to sell then I throw it up on there. I've been doing pretty well considering I only sell mainly PAX merchandise.

[quote name='D.Choy']Posts like these kind of make me angry. Do you actually sell on eBay and know the fees? The percentage that eBay charges for a buy it now listing is a flat 9%. If you take 9% of $300 it's only $27. How does that translate to $50? I've been selling $20 posters with $4.00 shipping lately and the only fee I've had to pay is $1.00 (about 4%). Don't know why but that's just how it is. I even have my PayPal account linked to pay the eBay fees.

Now the other part of your post. The shipping fee can my transferred to the person buying the item. Who said you have to pay for shipping for the buyer? Sometimes I offer free shipping and sometimes I pay for it. For something like this I would just have the buyer pay for the fee.

Now for shipping confirmation. The cost for shipping confirmation is only $2.55 and delivery confirmation is only $0.75. So if you were to sell the care package for $300, minus $30 for eBay / PayPal fee and $2.55 for shipping confirmation, you would get $267.45. Now subtract the cost of the care package and you get $87.45.

Still you have a point, the profit margin isn't that great. But any profit is profit. If you make a $30 profit or so you can use what you make and offset your other purchases (Buy a $60 game subtract $30). That's what I do when I sell on eBay. I see any profit as profit. Using eBay for me is just a side job. If I have stuff to sell then I throw it up on there. I've been doing pretty well considering I only sell mainly PAX merchandise.[/QUOTE]

I stopped reading after 9% video games are 13% fee with buy it now. none of anything else you said means anything when you can't even get that right
also paypal fees are almost 3%

yes any profit is profit, but when you are spending $300 to make a few dollars that is not worth it and a lot more risky. You have to calculate the risk vs reward.. and spending hundreds on something is a lot of risk and very little reward

[quote name='D.Choy']Posts like these kind of make me angry. Do you actually sell on eBay and know the fees? The percentage that eBay charges for a buy it now listing is a flat 9%. If you take 9% of $300 it's only $27. How does that translate to $50? I've been selling $20 posters with $4.00 shipping lately and the only fee I've had to pay is $1.00 (about 4%). Don't know why but that's just how it is. I even have my PayPal account linked to pay the eBay fees.

Still you have a point, the profit margin isn't that great. But any profit is profit. If you make a $30 profit or so you can use what you make and offset your other purchases (Buy a $60 game subtract $30). That's what I do when I sell on eBay. I see any profit as profit. Using eBay for me is just a side job. If I have stuff to sell then I throw it up on there. I've been doing pretty well considering I only sell mainly PAX merchandise.[/QUOTE]

You are forgetting Paypal fees which are another 3%. So, it's really about $36 in total fees on $300 which still leaves $64 in net profit assuming you are in a state with roughly 10% tax like California. Of course, it doesn't factor in your time, gas back and forth from wherever you bought the item from and to the post office, plus packing supplies and the risk that something could go wrong and you could end up eating the whole thing if a bidder complains for any reason. So, yes, you can make a little bit of money but it hardly seems like it's worth all the effort.

[quote name='Murderstorm']Just ordered bioshock ultimate song bird for 360 on amazon[/QUOTE]

Link? I can't find it from the Bioshock Infinite 360 product page....

edit: nevermind I found it, I had to search for "Bioshock infinite songbird"

[quote name='jrr6415sun']I stopped reading after 9% video games are 13% fee with buy it now. none of anything else you said means anything when you can't even get that right

yes any profit is profit, but when you are spending $300 to make a few dollars that is not worth it and a lot more risky. You have to calculate the risk vs reward.. and spending hundreds on something is a lot of risk and very little reward[/QUOTE]

Yup, this ^^^. I bloody well wish that BIN fees for selling games was only 9%. I had someone try and argue with me about that before, but apparently it's lower for other categories. That is not the case for video games, though!

[quote name='Zaku77']Yup, this ^^^. I bloody well wish that BIN fees for selling games was only 9%. I had someone try and argue with me about that before, but apparently it's lower for other categories. That is not the case for video games, though![/QUOTE]
Not only that, Feebay hates sellers. Any buyer can just claim he didn't received the item and you are screwed. It happened to me before, the delivery confirmation was there and everything, and the buyer refused to come to any middle ground. Hell, he just opened a case and left me hanging, despite my high feedback, Feebay charged me the selling price of the item, and provided the buyer with a full refund.

[quote name='Zaku77']Yup, this ^^^. I bloody well wish that BIN fees for selling games was only 9%. I had someone try and argue with me about that before, but apparently it's lower for other categories. That is not the case for video games, though![/QUOTE]

List it as an auction with BIN. Starting price is BIN price / 1.1, rounded down. Tadah, 9% FVF (+2.7%+0.30 PayPal fee). And if you're Top Rated, free shipping and 14 day return is another 20% off FVF.

That's $30 fees before shipping.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']I stopped reading after 9% video games are 13% fee with buy it now. none of anything else you said means anything when you can't even get that right

yes any profit is profit, but when you are spending $300 to make a few dollars that is not worth it and a lot more risky. You have to calculate the risk vs reward.. and spending hundreds on something is a lot of risk and very little reward[/QUOTE]

9% if you put an item up as an auction style sale, which for a collectors edition you might get more out of. For a fixed price listing, the first $50 is 13%, the remaining balance is 5%. At $300 the percentages would tend to balance out, giving you 9% total. Maybe you need to make sure you get your facts right. You are right about the additional 3% paypal fees.

I dunno I feel as tho the special editions will come cheap later down the road for bioshock. When I worked at target, they had #2 sitting there forever before it went on clearance. Same with the best buy. AWD for me on this one.

[quote name='StryderOmega']I dunno I feel as tho the special editions will come cheap later down the road for bioshock. When I worked at target, they had #2 sitting there forever before it went on clearance. Same with the best buy. AWD for me on this one.[/QUOTE]

It's just really hard to tell nowadays. Things like the Loot Chest that turned out to be less impressive than we all assumed it would be sold out months before release and never were really restocked other than in very small quantities. Bioshock 2 CE seemed like it should have been much more limited than it was given the vinyl record and some of the other items it contained. This seems like it could go either way since nothing in it really seems that hard to produce and the consensus seems to be that an extra $70 is a lot for a statue. It doesn't hurt to preorder one now since on Amazon or GS or Best Buy you can always cancel down the road.

[quote name='bojay1997']It's just really hard to tell nowadays. Things like the Loot Chest that turned out to be less impressive than we all assumed it would be sold out months before release and never were really restocked other than in very small quantities. Bioshock 2 CE seemed like it should have been much more limited than it was given the vinyl record and some of the other items it contained. This seems like it could go either way since nothing in it really seems that hard to produce and the consensus seems to be that an extra $70 is a lot for a statue. It doesn't hurt to preorder one now since on Amazon or GS or Best Buy you can always cancel down the road.[/QUOTE]
Yeah...I would be kicking myself if it went on clearance later while I paid $150+ for it. I really hope they could just include a really nice statue that is not made out of plastic, I wouldn't mind paying extra for something I could proudly display on my shelf or desk.

so you're paying $70 for the statue? What if the game just plain sucks? I guess I'm just not a collector because some games don't live up to the hype (RE6) and I feel it would depreciate in value, plus you can get the game for $10 - $20 cheaper a month later, ( Dishonored is $40 shipped and it just came out). Any thoughts from the collectors here? I don't mean to troll your thread, but I just want some perspective on this. However, I'm a bioshock fan and I might get the Standard Special Edition for the lithograph & artbook so maybe thats reason enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back