2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2021
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/20/19)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/27/19)
12/27/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Watch Dogs: Legion: [Ubisoft]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

12/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

Last edited by a moderator:
My polygon FFVII figures shipped from BBTS. I chose their standard shipping. Hope it's still good and I didn't need to choose to collector shipping.
I got some stuff from them last month or so. Chose the cheap shipping. Easily the best shipping service I have ever seen. Packed like going to the moon.

Unless they changed it this year- standard shipping is slow but they still use the same strong as fuck boxes and high quality bubble wrap. Like I've never had a damaged item from them using standard shipping. I always save their boxes and bubble wrap, they're great for storage.

Still waiting for mine to ship from them- curious to see what chase figure I'll get.
From the videos I've seen of the unboxing, I think there's only once Chase figure(Cloud) and the final figure is either that or a double of another. I watched about 4 videos and 2 had a Cloud double and another 2 had a Reno double. Not sure if that's coincidence or not.

Got my Moon Premium Edition in the mail.  Amazon JP let me down this time, they mailed in a minimally padded envelope so one corner of the box got squished a tiny bit. 

Everything inside of the box arrived excellent, art book, soundtrack, and some other extras look great.

[attachment=34770:20201019_165036.jpg]

Got my Moon Premium Edition in the mail. Amazon JP let me down this time, they mailed in a minimally padded envelope so one corner of the box got squished a tiny bit.

Everything inside of the box arrived excellent, art book, soundtrack, and some other extras look great.
Oh damn- I did not know this got a physical release outside NA. What do you think of the CE itself? I was excited for this but one of my JRPG buddies played it and said it wasn't all that great so I passed on it. Still, it seems like a neat game to own.

Got my Moon Premium Edition in the mail. Amazon JP let me down this time, they mailed in a minimally padded envelope so one corner of the box got squished a tiny bit.

attachicon.gif
20201019_165036.jpg
I totally forgot this was coming out! Does it actually have English on the cartridge?

Should I bother emailing wal mart customer support? I had the Cyberpunk 2077 CE pre ordered online on their website, and I got an email that it was canceled. I went to their website and the item isn't listed anymore. What a bummer :/

Should I bother emailing wal mart customer support? I had the Cyberpunk 2077 CE pre ordered online on their website, and I got an email that it was canceled. I went to their website and the item isn't listed anymore. What a bummer :/

Walmart is the worst for pre orders. I've sworn off them for anything I want to pre order. Best Buy popped up again a few days ago. Just gotta keep checking. There will be some cancelled orders as the time to charge is coming up.

(Sorry, mobile is screwing up for me atm)

The Moon CE itself is pretty good all around. The artbook is really well detailed, and there are a few extra goodies ("theatre cards") that are just nice bonuses.

And yes it does have English on the cartridge.

LOL Walmart customer support. That's funny.

I'm not getting it, because I really don't have interest in it, but I took a look at the Atelier Ryza 2 LE and that seems like a pretty flimsy package for $120. Is it me or is that same kind of package usually in the $80-$90 range for them?

I'm not getting it, because I really don't have interest in it, but I took a look at the Atelier Ryza 2 LE and that seems like a pretty flimsy package for $120. Is it me or is that same kind of package usually in the $80-$90 range for them?
Aterlier Ryza 1 LE was $100 and pretty much had the same amount of physical content.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I was honestly pretty hyped for the FE CE, but a digital code for a license with no physical game makes it an easy pass for me.

Got my FFVII polygon figures today. Still debating on if I should open or keep sealed. What are the folks here who ordered it gonna do? I'm leaning toward opening, otherwise I'll never know if I got the Chaser figure lol.

Got my FFVII polygon figures today. Still debating on if I should open or keep sealed. What are the folks here who ordered it gonna do? I'm leaning toward opening, otherwise I'll never know if I got the Chaser figure lol.
I'm always of the opinion that the gamble never pays off and you're better of just paying someone for the exact item (within reason) you want. Almost always works out in your favor money-wise, unless you're just exceptionally lucky.

I'm always of the opinion that the gamble never pays off and you're better of just paying someone for the exact item (within reason) you want. Almost always works out in your favor money-wise, unless you're just exceptionally lucky.
I honestly don't care about the Chaser figure all that much. I wanted them in general, I really think they look cool. But I'd prefer to have the complete set than not.

Did you order them?

I honestly don't care about the Chaser figure all that much. I wanted them in general, I really think they look cool. But I'd prefer to have the complete set than not.

Did you order them?
I did not. I generally only get very select Kid Robot figures, but quit buying them a year ago because it was just an expensive habit. Now if only I could stop buying Funko. . . :bomb:

(Sorry, mobile is screwing up for me atm)

The Moon CE itself is pretty good all around. The artbook is really well detailed, and there are a few extra goodies ("theatre cards") that are just nice bonuses.

And yes it does have English on the cartridge.
Oh awesome thank you for the information may have to try and order one now!

I got my order in for FE on the 2nd wave the others posted about.

I'm getting it b/c the DS cart of this game is going to be $50 or more by now, this is another limited time release (disappears same day as the two Mario Anniversary games,) I want every North American CE, and this game has modern features the DS version does not (save states, rewind, and fast forward.)

I hope to get my Watch Dogs Legion shipped email soon. Less than a week to go!  Then it'll be AC Valhalla CE, Yakuza Steelbook edtion (with BB steelbook), and the Cyberpunk 2077 CE.  Can't wait to see them all on Series X!

Unboxings going up for Watch Dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wINKus5Mbc0

Has any had Cold Steel IV LE ship from NISA yet? I got a tracking number from QUALITY PACKAGING FULFILLMENT out of TX and not sure if that's NISA's shipment service or what. 

Has any had Cold Steel IV LE ship from NISA yet? I got a tracking number from QUALITY PACKAGING FULFILLMENT out of TX and not sure if that's NISA's shipment service or what.
I received the same strange email.

Thanks for posting - that's probably it. I think last year CSIII CE shipped priority from the dallas area. Meaning, there's a good chance I have it tomorrow (same state).

I'm replaying CSIII right now to hit IV running - I need to get it together!

I had one ship with a USPS tracking number that says it's shipping from Grand Prairie, TX, so that's likely it.

Regardless of how crappy people think the FE 30th Edition is, it's a collectible from an iconic franchise & is already selling for 150-200+ on eBay lol. Nintendo giving people free money.

Regardless of how crappy people think the FE 30th Edition is, it's a collectible from an iconic franchise & is already selling for 150-200+ on eBay lol. Nintendo giving people free money.
Never trust preorder "sales" on eBay. They're technically against the rules anyway.

Did anyone score a second preorder of the FE 30th anniversary edition that they’d be willing to sell me? I’m a huge FE fan and have every NA special edition release. I’m so annoyed that I missed it at both GS and BB.

Yep, GameStop still taking preorders today instore
Doubt it will be available throughout the weekend
I couldn’t make it to a store today, so I’m hoping they’ll still be taking preorders first thing tomorrow, but I highly doubt it. I bet it gets shut off in their systems overnight.

I couldn’t make it to a store today, so I’m hoping they’ll still be taking preorders first thing tomorrow, but I highly doubt it. I bet it gets shut off in their systems overnight.
You may want to keep an eye on Amazon too. They haven’t opened yet.
Though I bet they will ship it in a bubble mailer, with majority of copies crushed

You may want to keep an eye on Amazon too. They haven’t opened yet.
Though I bet they will ship it in a bubble mailer, with majority of copies crushed
I’ve actually always had awesome luck with Amazon over the years and have been checking their website nonstop (I’ve also been checking Walmart’s website as well).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back