OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242']Oh, and Ledhed, you know there's drugs for that getting off early problem, don't you know? Might want to look into that. :twisted: :rofl:[/quote]

Heh, I read that this morning, and I just now got it. :lol:

Also, I'd like to thank sj41 for taking Stealthy's retired position of "the guy who really likes to kill Ledhed." :wink: I'm just glad you don't hump my lifeless corpse after the kill like Jake did. :lol:[/quote]

You're quite welcome for my concern for your well-being, Ledhed. :D :wink: Just looking out for a fellow clan-mate. :D

Oh, don't worry, I don't mind adding myself into the "the guy who really likes to kill Ledhed" club, since I know if I try it enough, eventually I'll be able to do it more than once in a long while. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Arikado']Also, next time we have clan practice, we need to play Elimination. Everyone gets one life, first one that wins three rounds wins. It is fun as hell.[/quote]

Agree'd. Elimination really improves awareness and concentration. You put alot more thought into where you will go or what you will do when you only have one life. That is one of my biggest problems; I often get into fights that I know I probably won't win, only because I know that I will respawn regardless and have another chance at it. Elimination doesn't afford that oppurtunity.

I'll be on later tonite around 7 PM Central if anyone wants to arrange a game or anything.[/quote]

It's certainly kept me on my toes, and I actually managed to get one kill in a round of Elimination. :D

If I'm done with my Xmas errands and you're still around, I'll try to track you down, Ledhed.

[quote name='shrike4242']If I'm done with my Xmas errands and you're still around, I'll try to track you down, Ledhed.[/quote]

It's funny you say that, I'm about to do some shopping as well. I'm running kind of late with it, so I may be on later than I first predicted. If you see me on though, just send me an invite. :wink:

[quote name='sying']OMG mercielago made me his bitch the other night. I swear that guy has it in for me.[/quote]

Not really sure what i did, but ok :lol:

Ill be on in like 10 minutes

[quote name='Ledhed']Also, I'd like to thank sj41 for taking Stealthy's retired position of "the guy who really likes to kill Ledhed." :wink: I'm just glad you don't hump my lifeless corpse after the kill like Jake did. :lol:[/quote]I know you want me to. :twisted:

I'll be on in about 2 hours. I'm going to go eat dinner at Chilis and once I get back, I will hump Ledhed till he's crying. :)

[quote name='sj41']I'll be on in about 2 hours. I'm going to go eat dinner at Chilis and once I get back, I will hump Ledhed till he's crying. :)[/quote]

Who said I would be crying? Didn't you see this thread? :lol:

I was just on with a couple of CAGs, CheapyD, Soulja, and another dude (sorry i dont remember your name) and we did ok. Ill be back on in like a half hour

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sj41']I'll be on in about 2 hours. I'm going to go eat dinner at Chilis and once I get back, I will hump Ledhed till he's crying. :)[/quote]

Who said I would be crying? Didn't you see this thread? :lol:[/quote]:rofl: First time I saw it. :D

I'm on now and I'll try to join someone's game. I'll have to get off in 2 hours since I have a dentist oppointment in the morning. :(

Hey everyone, what's up? This is my first time I've come here but I have heard of you guys on more than one occation. Anyway, I was wondering if I could join the clan. I'm the brother of Arikado (Many people know him) And I play with him a lot. So a few of the CAG's may know me by Calelien. I'm on normally, and (not to brag) I would call myself pretty good. I'm a pretty good sniper though I'm not as good as my brother when it comes to it. Please let me know if I can join.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242']If I'm done with my Xmas errands and you're still around, I'll try to track you down, Ledhed.[/quote]

It's funny you say that, I'm about to do some shopping as well. I'm running kind of late with it, so I may be on later than I first predicted. If you see me on though, just send me an invite. :wink:[/quote]

Xmas shopping ran way too late and with the promise to ship two fellow CAGs their games tomorrow morning, I had to bag on playing tonight. I'll make up for it tomorrow with some time before practice and afterwards.

And I promise, only a little corpse humping. :lol:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sj41']I'll be on in about 2 hours. I'm going to go eat dinner at Chilis and once I get back, I will hump Ledhed till he's crying. :)[/quote]

Who said I would be crying? Didn't you see this thread? :lol:[/quote]:rofl: First time I saw it. :D

I'm on now and I'll try to join someone's game. I'll have to get off in 2 hours since I have a dentist oppointment in the morning. :([/quote]

You should probably clean up before you go to the dentist, if you're getting off in a couple of hours. :D Just some helpful advice. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']You should probably clean up before you go to the dentist, if you're getting off in a couple of hours. :D Just some helpful advice. :lol:[/quote]They won't mind. :wink:

I went to sleep 3 hours late. I'm going to be sleeping in the chair. :(

Hey fellas, it looks like we ran into some modem exploiters tonite. It was an Assault on WaterWorks, and our team spent the entire match in lag hell, while the other clan (The TeamKillers) experienced no latency at all.

I just wanted to remind everyone that Bungie is well aware of the modem-standby cheat, and has a thread dedicated to reporting cheaters of this nature. I'll post a link to the match when my stats update tomorrow, it isn't showing up yet as I finished playing the game not 10 minutes ago.

Anyhoo, I'm calling shenanigans on that one. Now where's my broom...

Yeah, good games tonight guys...Although many were long as hell.

That cheating sucked in the last match though, I reported all of them through LIVE and plan on doing it through Bungie's forums as well.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I reported all of them through LIVE and plan on doing it through Bungie's forums as well.[/quote]

Good work. I forgot to leave feedback on Live, I'm gonna do that right now. I'll also post in the Bungie thread when I have the URL for that match.

Don't ever let this kind of shit slip fellas. Bungie needs us to report it if they're going to find them.

Death to cheaters.

[quote name='Ledhed']Hey fellas, it looks like we ran into some modem exploiters tonite. It was an Assault on WaterWorks, and our team spent the entire match in lag hell, while the other clan (The TeamKillers) experienced no latency at all.

I just wanted to remind everyone that Bungie is well aware of the modem-standby cheat, and has a thread dedicated to reporting cheaters of this nature. I'll post a link to the match when my stats update tomorrow, it isn't showing up yet as I finished playing the game not 10 minutes ago.

Anyhoo, I'm calling shenanigans on that one. Now where's my broom...[/quote]

A couple of us reported all of them on XBL just before we all left. So hopefully "The TeamKillers" will get banned, BITCHES!

Usually when the modem glitch cheat happens, mostly everyone stares at the blue screen, but it was pretty damn suspicious when all of us were in lag hell and the opposing team had perfect latency. If there was a bad connection, everyone should have been feeling it, not just us.

Whatever it was, it was ridiculous. Other than that, good games tonight guys. It was fun.

[quote name='Arikado']Usually when the modem glitch cheat happens, mostly everyone stares at the blue screen, but it was pretty damn suspicious when all of us were in lag hell and the opposing team had perfect latency. If there was a bad connection, everyone should have been feeling it, not just us.

Whatever it was, it was ridiculous. Other than that, good games tonight guys. It was fun.[/quote]

Yeah, that was what happened when we first encountered the cheat a week or so ago during that Coag match. But I also find it very odd that their latency never hiccupped at all. It may not have been the modem cheat, but I damn sure know that ain't normal.

Anyhoo, if you were in that match and haven't left feedback over Live, please do so. Make sure you do it before playing any other games, as the players will still be in your recent players list.

Ledhed, that blows that those useless asshats had to resort to cheating to beat us.

I guess it was the only way they could beat our mad skills. :D

I'll remember to report jerks like that, if I run into someone doing that online

Also, I'll be around for practice tonight, maybe a bit earlier.

Ledhed,
thanks for the invites last night. i tried to join but no luck. keep a look out for me tonight, i'm gonna spike my wife's eggnog and put her to bed early.

I left before the match with the cheaters last night (this morning?). It sucks that we finally ran into a group of cheaters, but it was bound to happen eventually.

I did enjoy the matches that were had last night (once Goosedude was forced to give up control on game selection). Scoring a single kill in a round of Slayer was the "lowlight " of my history playing Halo2. However, I rebounded for some decent rounds after that.

Anyway, good time last night.

I'll be playing later as well, though I may be delirious from the epic mastication at Ton's that both I and Arikado will soon subject ourselves to. I plan on having at least 3 plates, at least. If we start rambling or speaking in tongues, just boot us from the game.

... unless we're the party leaders. Then you won't be able to boot us. Just don't make us the party leaders. :lol:

Also, before shrike makes any penis jokes...

[quote name='Dictionary.com']mastication

1. to chew (food)[/quote]

:wink:

[quote name='Ledhed']I'll be playing later as well, though I may be delirious from the epic mastication at Ton's that both I and Arikado will soon subject ourselves to. I plan on having at least 3 plates, at least. If we start rambling or speaking in tongues, just boot us from the game.

... unless we're the party leaders. Then you won't be able to boot us. Just don't make us the party leaders. Laughing

Dictionary.com wrote:
mastication

1. to chew (food)

:wink: [/quote]

Have fun "Masticating" at Ton's. If you were as excited as you sounded last night then i expect you guys to have fun with that. Also what time do you plan on getting on?

[quote name='murcielago77']Have fun "Masticating" at Ton's. If you were as excited as you sounded last night then i expect you guys to have fun with that. Also what time do you plan on getting on?[/quote]

Well, I certainly had fun, but poor Arikado got lost trying to find the place. No Ton's for him this day.

I'll be off and on for brief periods until around 9 PM Central, when I plan to start organizing practice. Rocksolid won't be able to make it tonite, but he asked that zewone and I organize a few matches that focus on one particular weapon, such as the sniper rifles and the battle rifle. Rock thinks everyone could stand to be a bit better with these weapons, and I agree. Without experience with long-range weapons such as these, we're going to have a very tough time on large stages like Coag and WaterWorks against higher level teams.

See you guys tonite.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']Have fun "Masticating" at Ton's. If you were as excited as you sounded last night then i expect you guys to have fun with that. Also what time do you plan on getting on?[/quote]

Well, I certainly had fun, but poor Arikado got lost trying to find the place. No Ton's for him this day.

I'll be off and on for brief periods until around 9 PM Central, when I plan to start organizing practice. Rocksolid won't be able to make it tonite, but he asked that zewone and I organize a few matches that focus on one particular weapon, such as the sniper rifles and the battle rifle. Rock thinks everyone could stand to be a bit better with these weapons, and I agree. Without experience with long-range weapons such as these, we're going to have a very tough time on large stages like Coag and WaterWorks against higher level teams.

See you guys tonite.[/quote]

Too bad Arikado got lost :lol: anyways ill be on maybe in like an hour and later at around 6-7 PT

I'll be on tonight. If I'm playing Fable or StarWars Battlefront or any other game, then just invite me into Halo 2. I don't have too many clan members on my friends list so I won't be able to tell who's on. :(

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']Have fun "Masticating" at Ton's. If you were as excited as you sounded last night then i expect you guys to have fun with that. Also what time do you plan on getting on?[/quote]

Well, I certainly had fun, but poor Arikado got lost trying to find the place. No Ton's for him this day.[/quote]So you guys couldn't masticate together? How sad. :wink:

I've been practicing with the battle rifle and I'm okay with it but I really suck with the sniper. I'll work on that alot.

I'll get on whenever alot of clan members are on. I'm going to play RS3 Black Arrow first. See everyone tonight. :)

I should actually be able to get on tonight for the first time in a few weeks. Sorry about not being on more lately, but I've had so much shit going on. Now I can finally see what this practice thing is all about. :lol:

Out of all the people in the clan, this is who ive personally seen play with us

rocksolidaudio - rocksolidaudio
sj41 - Sticky Waffles
LoganDX - LoganDX
Ledhed - LedheD 01
Ugamer_X - UGamer X
oxidative - shesmovedon
serro821 - Dante Devil
CheapyD - CheapyD
zewone - zewone
jughead - Jugsta
cronnos - Cronnos
rywateska - ryan w
H-Town Info - aznplaya4lif3
sying - My Bee Itches
organicow - mediahostage
KingDox - Kingdox
cag1000 - NJguyskhL
ZeroSupporT - ZeroSupporT
rig - rig85
twanky - RameN NoodleS 1
asuitor - Chaos Rules
JimmieMac - JimmieMac
docvinh - soul vengeance
pimpinc333 - Pimpinc333
goosedude - goosedude
Elrod - DCriminal
zzl365 - three star king
-BigC- - MrMajicJeff
Mookyjooky - Harmakhet
gaelan - gaelan
Gauss - Acidflames
murcielago77 - Murcielago77
Arikado - Arikado
shrike4242 - shrike4242
poormojo - Poormojo
Azul_KoolAid - Soulja874
Johnny Postman - Johnny Postman
Crymson - Crymson Echo
Phazing Zero - Calelien

There are also a couple of guys that are on but never play or ask to play with us

See you guys at practice. I've had a long annoying day so some random killings will be a great way to get rid of some stress. And like Ledhed said we will be doing some practices with about 4 specific weapons. Hope you guys can make it.

[quote name='Ledhed']I'll be playing later as well, though I may be delirious from the epic mastication at Ton's that both I and Arikado will soon subject ourselves to. I plan on having at least 3 plates, at least. If we start rambling or speaking in tongues, just boot us from the game.

... unless we're the party leaders. Then you won't be able to boot us. Just don't make us the party leaders. :lol:

[quote name='Dictionary.com']mastication

1. to chew (food)[/quote]

:wink:[/quote]

Oh, I know what mastication means, Ledhed. :p I know you're quite the cunning linguist. :censored: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Plenty of evidence of that.

And I'm only 1) Tossing in my cheap shots when the door is left open for me. :D AND 2) Filling in for the slack while JimmieMac isn't posting around here. :D

[quote name='zewone']See you guys at practice. I've had a long annoying day so some random killings will be a great way to get rid of some stress. And like Ledhed said we will be doing some practices with about 4 specific weapons. Hope you guys can make it.[/quote]

You and me both, zewone. I'm with you there.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']Have fun "Masticating" at Ton's. If you were as excited as you sounded last night then i expect you guys to have fun with that. Also what time do you plan on getting on?[/quote]

Too bad Arikado got lost :lol: anyways ill be on maybe in like an hour and later at around 6-7 PT[/quote]

No shit, man. I was looking forward to the thing like it was the damn Super Bowl or something. I missed out on gorging myself with plates upon plates of delicious Mongolian food. God dammit.

On top of that, I haven't been playing that well today. Talk about a crappy day. Oh well... I'm gonna take a break until practice starts up. Hopefully I'll be ready to go then. See you guys tonight.

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']Have fun "Masticating" at Ton's. If you were as excited as you sounded last night then i expect you guys to have fun with that. Also what time do you plan on getting on?[/quote]

Too bad Arikado got lost :lol: anyways ill be on maybe in like an hour and later at around 6-7 PT[/quote]

No shit, man. I was looking forward to the thing like it was the damn Super Bowl or something. I missed out on gorging myself with plates upon plates of delicious Mongolian food. God dammit.

On top of that, I haven't been playing that well today. Talk about a crappy day. Oh well... I'm gonna take a break until practice starts up. Hopefully I'll be ready to go then. See you guys tonight.[/quote]

You didnt do a very good job taking a break until practice, considering you were on until about 15 minutes ago. Ill be back on in about 45 minutes

I'll be missing practice today...it's already 11 and once tomorrow’s done I'll be playing religiously again. Took a little break to catch up on sleep & Christmas...not to mention a few days of Voodoo Vince & Burnout 3. I promise, Halo 2, that I won't leave you over other mainstream titles. It's only a phase, I swear. Anyway, sorry for not being on lately, I've been busy.

Oh...and this sounds like a fun gametype:
Humans vs. Zombies

Create a custom gametype that has no shields, no friendly fire, swords and shotguns to start, and only pistols on the map. (no nades either and we take radar off, way scarier)

Get a group of 10 - 16 people to make it fun and put everyone on the red team except for one player, and put him on the green team. Now, the reds are humans, the greens are zombies.

The game starts and the reds can only use magnum and shotguns while the green guy (zombies) can only use sword.

Once a red is killed by a green guy he must hit start and switch to the green team. Now there are two zombies running around!

You can one-shot the zombies with the magnum, so its pretty easy to kill them off, but trust me, you get enough of them to swarm, and it gets nasty quick.

The last human on the board is declared the winner.

Good levels:
---Foundation (try stacking the boxes in front of the door in room #4. So scary.)
---Zanzibar - My personal favorite. Lots of high places to hide, but dont stand too close to the sides or you will get someone swording up to you
---Burial Mounds - Hiding on the ribs is a lot of fun

Taken from mlgpro.com, I'm sure they love to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back