OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so maybe I've been out of touch, but the other clan was killed? Or was I simply removed for no reason?

Anywho Tuesdays and Thurdays are fine with me (when work permits it).

GT: -Never4ever-

Sigh me (back) up.

I won't be making it tonight because of work, but I hope everyone shows up if they can. Also rock, I invited Trakan to the clan. He is a great player and a well established CAG so I didn't think it would be a problem.

zewone invited me already yesterday, but my gamertag is:

Trakan

I tried to make a .net account through the link you provided, rocksolid, but it says it's down. I will do that as soon as it's back.

Thanks for all the help last night zewone. I had a blast. Looking forward to playing with you guys more. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']I'd recommend spyhunterk19 into the clan as well, from what we saw from him last night and my game against him in the tournament.[/quote]

I love playing with you shrike. Especially for the inbetween game commentary. I liked when you told waffles he was on 'our' time. :lol:

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='shrike4242']I'd recommend spyhunterk19 into the clan as well, from what we saw from him last night and my game against him in the tournament.[/quote]

I love playing with you shrike. Especially for the inbetween game commentary. I liked when you told waffles he was on 'our' time. :lol:[/quote]

hell if you liked that, you havent played with JimmieMac

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='shrike4242']I'd recommend spyhunterk19 into the clan as well, from what we saw from him last night and my game against him in the tournament.[/quote]

I love playing with you shrike. Especially for the inbetween game commentary. I liked when you told waffles he was on 'our' time. :lol:[/quote]

hell if you liked that, you havent played with JimmieMac[/quote]

Yeah. I've only been on one night. Yesterday was my first time playing on live.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='shrike4242']I'd recommend spyhunterk19 into the clan as well, from what we saw from him last night and my game against him in the tournament.[/quote]

I love playing with you shrike. Especially for the inbetween game commentary. I liked when you told waffles he was on 'our' time. :lol:[/quote]I know.

I GOT SERVED!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll be on when the official practice time starts. See everyone then.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='shrike4242']I'd recommend spyhunterk19 into the clan as well, from what we saw from him last night and my game against him in the tournament.[/quote]

hell if you liked that, you havent played with JimmieMac[/quote]

Yeah. I've only been on one night. Yesterday was my first time playing on live.[/quote]

Playing with JimmieMac is an experience for the in-game commentary, both for us and for the other team. :rofl: He makes me look like a celibate priest at times. :D

I do try to make it a bit more lively on the mic, and I do shut up when requested. :wink:

I'm glad you enjoyed your first time on Live, Trakan. We're a mostly harmless bunch, except against the other side.

Waffles was doing everything except getting up and doing someone in-between matches, including getting into family squabbles. Which makes me wonder, when I think about it..... :shock:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='shrike4242']I'd recommend spyhunterk19 into the clan as well, from what we saw from him last night and my game against him in the tournament.[/quote]

I love playing with you shrike. Especially for the inbetween game commentary. I liked when you told waffles he was on 'our' time. :lol:[/quote]I know.

I GOT SERVED!!!!!

I'll be on when the official practice time starts. See everyone then.[/quote]

A little bit of pwnage never hurts, waffles. :D

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='shrike4242']I'd recommend spyhunterk19 into the clan as well, from what we saw from him last night and my game against him in the tournament.[/quote]

I GOT SERVED!!!!!

I'll be on when the official practice time starts. See everyone then.[/quote]

Will there be any ham or macaroni and cheese during tonights games? And remember its a headset not a penis

[quote name='murcielago77']Will there be any ham or macaroni and cheese during tonights games? And remember its a headset not a penis[/quote]

There will be plenty of ham, from the people on mic, of course. Cheese as well, I'd hazard a guess.

I don't think I'm that good yet, since I just got this a few days ago, but I'd like to join the clan if I can.

gamertag: humidore

It'd be nice to play some people regularly

I'm really sorry guys. I know I said I would be able to make tonite's practice, but it simply isn't going to happen. My sister-in-law is here, and she and her husband went to sleep early, which translates to me not being able to play because I will wake them up for sure.

Also, Arikado wanted me to tell everyone that he can't make it tonite either, on account of his internet acting up on him.

I work on Tuesday as well, so I may or may not make that practice. I simply can't be sure. I promise that after the holidays, my work schedule and life will calm down a bit and I'll be able to make practice more consistently. In the meantime, I may promote some players to staff to help out during the post-holiday hecticness. If anyone has any reccomendations for new staff players (and don't say yourself :lol: ), please let me know via PM. Thanks for all the hard work everyone.

Also, great to see that Trakan has joined us. Can't wait to play with ya man. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed']Also, great to see that Trakan has joined us. Can't wait to play with ya man. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks. Might not be for a while due to the holidays, but hopefully alot after.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed']Also, great to see that Trakan has joined us. Can't wait to play with ya man. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks. Might not be for a while due to the holidays, but hopefully alot after.[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean. ](*,)

Tonight was a decent night of practice. Though i really dont like playing custom games like oddball and king of the hill the whole time because that isnt really practice. Also doesnt the holiday season like end in 2 days, unless new years is considered a holiday. After playing a couple of custom games. I did some big team battle when Rock came on, left after a match or 2 then me, shrike, ugamer (incredible with that sniper rifle, been said before, but DAMN!), and zerosupport played some team slayer, and I left leaving ryanw in control.

Wasnt really the same without ledhed screaming :lol: zewone making him scream after he steals the flag from out of nowhere, and jimmie's trash talking, eventhough he was on for a bit but got off pretty early.

[quote name='murcielago77']Wasnt really the same without ledhed screaming :lol: zewone making him scream after he steals the flag from out of nowhere, and jimmie's trash talking, eventhough he was on for a bit but got off pretty early.[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, I'm a bit excitable. What can I say? I really get into it sometimes.

Sometimes it works as a diversionary measure. For instance:

Flag is taken
I scream like a pansy, wondering where it is
Opposing players/flag-holder hear this and begin to laugh with/at me
Opposing players stumble from being distracted
Flag is returned
I breathe a sigh of relief :wink:

Sorry I couldn't make tonight's practice. Like many others I had crazy holiday stuff to do. I should be able to make next practice. I'll probably be on tomorrow too.

I was on for about 3 hours tonight. I spent awhile with Bankson which was playing great. Fantastic games, man. Hope to play some more another time. :)

And I didn't eat anything while plying today. Although I did have to go piss once. ;)

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Okay, so maybe I've been out of touch, but the other clan was killed? Or was I simply removed for no reason?

Anywho Tuesdays and Thurdays are fine with me (when work permits it).

GT: -Never4ever-

Sigh me (back) up.[/quote]

a couple weeks ago i put up a list of people who were going to be cut because they were rarely seen playing with the clan, and needed to vouch for themselves to stick around. i'll put ya back on though, didn't mean to cut anyone who actually wants to be here.

I just upped my Team Slayer ranking from 1 to 4 by playing 3 or 4 games. Can't wait to play with you guys again.

I take some of my comments from earlier back. I ended up coming back on about a half hour later, and we started to play. We played that zombie game for a good while. During those games, Zewone and Harmaket joined us, and then the others started to log off leaving us with 7. We did a couple clan matches, but that didnt go too well. So we started to do big team battle once we were narrowed down to 6. We played about 3 and we tied on 2, but we meraculously(sp?) won the second one

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=36289928&player=Murcielago77

It was incredible. The game was tied at 1 each. There was about 10 seconds left. Harmaket drove down there in warthog, grabbed the flag right after sudden death started, he kept the clock going, and amazingly eanough, right when he gets down to the bottom floor, Im right about to get in the warthog, after walking across the map to get there. A guy shoots the shit out of me, killing my shield, but once Harmaket got in with the flag, he stupidly stopped shooting me, which if he were to continue, i would have died, but instead he hopped in the gunner seat, and rode with us to our base. I drove underneath the base, where Harmaket told me to, and he went up the grav lift, to score the win. It was insane

Also, ill be on in about an hour, if anyone wants to play

Just wanted to pop in to wish everybody a happy holidays, and don't let Halo 2 make you forget that you have people who would like to spend time with you the next few days. There is more to life than Halo fellas, don't forget that.

Also, I'm still waiting for suggestions from everyone as to electing some new staff. PLEASE contact me via PM about this, and don't post your requests. I don't want this to be a popularity contest; I want honest, truthful opinions. Have fun guys, I'll be back playing soon, but the next few weeks are going to be majorly hectic for me.

Anyhoo, everyone stay safe and have crazy fun. :wink:

[quote name='murcielago77']I was just on playing a bit with ugamerX, JimmieMac, and CheapyD. Im not sure who should be staff, but exactly what do they do?[/quote]

Regulate practice. Lead the group in clan matches. Help rocksolid take care of getting messaging out to members.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='murcielago77']I was just on playing a bit with ugamerX, JimmieMac, and CheapyD. Im not sure who should be staff, but exactly what do they do?[/quote]

Regulate practice. Lead the group in clan matches. Help rocksolid take care of getting messaging out to members.[/quote]

oh, and i cant believe i forgot i was playing with you too ](*,)

Id just like to say, the last game i played earlier. The other team sucked bad. I had more kills than their whole team did. I had 17 they had 15 or 16.

EDIT: Hmm that was quick, the game is online already. http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=36696035&player=Murcielago77

I gotta apologize to cheapy, zewone, and murcielago for leaving so abruptly today, rather rude of me...(Family was arguing about that stupid news story where the dad was selling his kids' DS on Ebay).

That last game was good though, especially when we killed the other teams flag-carrier right before he could capture it.

Eugh...playing Big Team Battle with a group of terrible, terribe fourteen year olds is not what Jesus would've done...I'm going to put it all down until later on tonight and possibly get some nice Christmas fragging in.

well, Cheapy, Dirtypanda, me, and another guy (sorry man I forgot your name) played from 12 to 3 and did ok. It started off kinda bad but we started killing a few games in. We left when we got our asses handed to us in that last game.

Don't you just hate holidays and family? In the past three day's I've had a Duke controller & a live headset ruined by a damn dog. Does anyone know if the Halo 2 headset is any good? Worth it's weight compared to the standard one? Also, where can I find a cheap breakaway cable, I've lost one of those as well.

[quote name='rywateska']Don't you just hate holidays and family? In the past three day's I've had a Duke controller & a live headset ruined by a damn dog. Does anyone know if the Halo 2 headset is any good? Worth it's weight compared to the standard one? Also, where can I find a cheap controller extension, I've lost one of those as well.[/quote]

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/2712019/ctid/19/INstock/Y/D//SkuNo/127216

3 bucks for an extension cable

and the halo headset is light as about a CD

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']The deal is that I'm getting an Xbox and Halo 2 on my B-day, which is January 9th. Are there still open spots in the clan?[/quote]

And yea there are spaces, except you have to put halo practice before shaq-fuin your girlfriend :wink:

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='rywateska']Don't you just hate holidays and family? In the past three day's I've had a Duke controller & a live headset ruined by a damn dog. Does anyone know if the Halo 2 headset is any good? Worth it's weight compared to the standard one? Also, where can I find a cheap controller extension, I've lost one of those as well.[/quote]

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/2712019/ctid/19/INstock/Y/D//SkuNo/127216

3 bucks for an extension cable

and the halo headset is light as about a CD[/quote]

I don't mean the extension cable...I ment to say the breakaway cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back