Official Hollywood Video Deals Thread II - All Stores CLOSING!

super_dawn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Thank you for stopping by the Official CAG Hollywood Video Deals Thread!

"Thank you to Thekrakrabbit for originally starting the HWV Deals Thread and for passing the torch onto me."

(updated 5/4/10)

RECENT NEWS: MG/HWV files for Chap. 11 Bankruptcy for the 2nd time! ALL STORES CLOSING!

http://www.richmondbizsense.com/2010/05/03/movie-gallerys-closing-act/
http://www.globest.com/news/1653_1653/portland/184780-1.html
http://www.homemediamagazine.com/movie-gallery/movie-gallery-shutting-down-all-stores-19261
http://www.myce.com/news/hollywood-video-finally-closing-its-doors-29290/

Please search the store locator for stores in your area that will be closing! Thank you.
http://hollywoodvideo.com/storelocator.aspx

If you have a problem with anything related to Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery/Game Crazy,
call 1-8SpeakToUs (1-877-325-8687).

Most Asked Question...WHEN PRICES DROP?

All stores vary when prices will drop because it depends on how well the inventory is selling. If selling fairly well the store could possibly stay open longer, if not, the store may close down earlier preventing any further discounts from happening. From what I've noticed most price drops happen once a week (days vary) and then the last two weeks they drop much quicker...every 3 days or so. Hope this info helps!

CURRENT LIQUIDATION GAME SALE INFO

The first 800 HWV store closings have finished and all stores are beginning the process over again. You will need to check in with your area store periodically about current discounts because each store is different. Current Speculation is that all stores will be closed within 10 weeks...so by July.

I do not have a master list of prices unfortunately. Most stores have gone through and price stickered the older games. There is a possibility of the newer games being price stickered as well, but until then, you will have to inquire about the price with the employee. Most prices for the newer games in the computer range between $30-$50 and then take whatever their current discount is off that price.

ALL other Deals at HWV Closing stores:

These discounts below are taken from my store's last week of closing. Just to give anyone an idea as to how low your store may go.

80% off Used DVDs higher than $14.99
80% off Used Rental Blu-Ray (range from $2-$5!)
80% off all Used Games including transferred Game Vault games
80% off all New Games
80% off Novelties (Toys, posters, game guides, board games)
80% off New DVDs
80% off New Blu-Ray
80% off Candy, Snack, & Drinks
80% off Accessories
80% off Hardware

$1.99 each Used New Release Rentals
.99 cents Core Collection DVD rentals or 6 for $5
$1.98 Core Collection Blu-Ray rentals
$1.99 Used DVDs priced $14.99
.99 Used DVDs priced $12.99
.99 Used DVDs priced $9.99
.99 Used DVDs priced $5.99

Used Games listed Under $29.99 in computer (YMMV)

:360:
50 Cent Blood on the Sand
Ace Combat 6
Afro Samurai
Alone In the Dark
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Beautiful Katamari
Bigs 2
Bionic Commando
BioShock
Blitz the League II
Burnout Paradise
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Clive Barker's Jericho
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Damnation
The Darkness
Dead Rising
Destroy All Humans Path of Furon
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fable II
Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer
Fallout 3
Far Cry II
Fight Night Round 4
Ghostbusters
Gears of War 2
GTA 4
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero World Tour
Halo 3
Halo Wars
HAWX
Infinite Undiscovery
The Last Remnant
L4D
Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga
Mirror's Edge
Mortal Kombat vs DC
Ninja Blade
Ninja Gaiden
Overlord
Phantasy Star Universe
Prince of Persia
Prototype
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Saints Row 2
Shaun White Snowboarding
Silent Hill Homecoming
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Street Fighter 4
Tenchu Z
Terminator Salvation
Tetris Evolution
Timeshift
Tomb Raider Underworld
Too Human
Velvet Assassin
Vesperia
Vikings
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
Wanted
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed
Bad Company
Bigs 2
Bionic Commando
BioShock
Blitz the League II
Burnout Paradise
Call of Juarez
Chronicles of Riddick
Civilization Revolution
Clive Barker's Jericho
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Dead Space
Destroy all Humans
Eternal Sonata
Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer
Fallout 3
Far Cry II
Fuel
Ghostbusters
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Grid
GTA 4
GT5 Prologue
Heavenly Sword
Hot Shots Golf out of bounds
Lord of the Rings Conquest
Metal Gear Solid 4
Midnight Club: LA
MLB 09 The Show
Mortal Kombat V DC
Need For Speed Carbon
Need For Speed Underground
Overlord
Pure
Ratchet & Clank Tools of the Future
Resident Evil 5
Resistance 2
Rock Band 2
Saints Row 2
Silent Hill Homecoming
Ski Doo Snowmobile Challenge
Sonic Unleashed
Soul Calibur 4
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Street Fighter IV
Timeshift
Trivia Pursuit
Uncharted
Up
Virtua Tennis 3
Wanted
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

:wii:

Alone In the Dark

Big Brain Academy
Big League Sports
Bigs 2
Boom Blox I & II
Carnival Games
Conduit
Deadly Creatures
Dead Rising Chop
De Blob
Donkey Kong Barrel
Elebits
Family Feud
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Food Network
Ghostbusters
Ghost Squad
Guitar Hero World Tour
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Indiana Jones (priced $12.99)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Mario & Sonic Olympic Games
Mario Strikers Charged
Mario Power Tennis
Metal Slug Anthology
Mini Ninjas
Monkey King (Already $4.99)
My Sims Kingdom
Need For Speed: Proshift
Overlord
Press Your Luck
Price is Right I & II
Punch Out
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Sonic Black Knight
Soul Calibur Legends
Spongebob Truth or Square
Star Wars Light Saber Duels
Stars Wars The Clone Wars
Stars Wars The Complete Saga
Super Paper Mario
Tales of Symphonia
Up
WarHawk
Wario Land Shake It
WarioWare Smooth Moves
Wii Music
Zack & Wiki ($9.99)

:ds:
Advance Wars Days of Ruin
Animal Crossing Wild World
Call of Duty
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrrow
Digimon Wold Dawn
GTA China Town Wars
Harvest Moon
Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Lego Batman
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Kart
New Super Mario Bros
Nintendogs Dalmation, Lab, etc
Phoenix Wright
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Platinum
Professsor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Scribblenauts
Rhythm Heaven
Yoshi's Island

:psp:

Class of Heroes
Dissidia-Final Fantasy
FiFa Soccer '10
God of War
Motor Storm Arctic Edge
Patapon
Resistance
Sims 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed

Hollywood Video Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a Hollywood Video Rental account in order to take advantage of any trades
- You must sign up for a new Hollywood Video account at every store you wish to trade at (Each store is separate)
- Employees cannot access your trading/purchase history from store to store
- You may get a price quote print out before you decide to trade-in any games
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your Hollywood Video account or onto a giftcard (Only in $5 increments)
- Trade-in credit can only be used on the account it is placed unless you take the giftcard option in which you may use it at any Hollywood Video/Game Crazy/Movie Gallery location

Any Forum Trades; please visit http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230651

Special Ordering Used or New Video Games

Beginning December 14th, ALL Hollywood Video stores will have the ability to place New & Used GAME Special Orders. Customers who cannot find games or accessories can place a Special Order and have it shipped from any Game Crazy/Game Zone store to their Hollywood Video for pick-up.

* Shipping Fee is $6.00 (Possibly per game if being shipped from different locations)
* Most Special Orders arrive within 7 days of ordering
* Outlet Stores do not participate in Special Orders, so YMMV on all stores.

Special Orders include:

Strategy Guides
New & Used Controllers
New & Used Games
New & Used cables, cords, and accessories
Toys & Figures

There is a list of product either on a waiting list or permanently out of stock; I may include this at a later point when I have more time. It's quite long.

Important notes (please read these before posting questions):

1) 99% of these deals will NOT work in a Game Crazy. They have their own deals; please refer to http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234882 These deals will also more than likely NOT work at a Hollywood Video with a Game Crazy attached! However, Movie Gallery may or may not have some of these same Game deals! "Movie Gallery bought Hollywood Video", hence the reason for some of the same sales at either HWV or MG.

2) Hollywood Video employees will need to scan a coupon code in order for any game to be discounted.

3) Hollywood Video's store hours vary from location to location, especially with all the store closings. Please call.

4) If you would like to contribute to any game deals, please when posting, include game, system, price, city and state.
For example:
Dragon Quest VIII, PS2, $4.99
Tampa, FL (Temple Terrace)

5) Hollywood Video's are mostly movie rental stores (games are not as important to them to keep up on), thus, always double check on sticker prices because 50% of the time they are probably stickered wrong. ;)

6) Do not trust the store locator at HollywoodVideo.com Google it and call first. That store might already be closed!

7) Hollywood Video does not do cash back if a game is damaged or you "already own it". Used games have a 90 day guarantee. You have a few options: swap for same title, swap for a different title if they do not have it, or using the disc buffer machine to try and fix the game. Hollywood Video also does disc buffing for personal items at a $1 per disc.

8) ALL sales are FINAL during the closing sale. Usually within the first few weeks of the sale if you do purchase something that does not work they MAY swap it for you. YMMV!!!

Previous HWV Thread

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235408

***I appreciate any and all comments/suggestions/adds to the OP! Either post here or even PM me if you'd like.
Thank you and I hope everyone finds some excellent deals!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to my HWV 3 days in a row now so I would think the employees recognize me now as that guy who buys the $5 games and nothing else.

Saw Fallout 3 :360: marked $34.99 but I already have the :ps3: version so I passed it up. Now if it had been complete with original art insert and manual I may have bought it.

[quote name='SexyBeast']I just got back from the two Hollywood Video's I visited over the summer down here in New Orleans. They didn't have anything-- literally. They were closed down. The one on Clearview had a sign in the window that said the only HWV was in Kenner, so I went to check that one out. I got there.. and the place is empty. Sign said they closed down on the 8th. Ah well. I was hoping to find some good deals.[/QUOTE]Sounds familiar here in Atlanta. Went to one in Decatur on Thanksgiving and found a handful of good game, but was told the deal started the next day. Next day forgot my wallet when I went to work so no reason to stop by. Was hyped to hear the deal was coming back so soon so I stopped by on the 11th only to find a sign saying the store closed on the 4th and to go to the location on Candler road. Candler's a little further from me, but after a few days decided to check it out. Got there and found a sign saying it closed on the 8th. Didn't list another store to go to and I think the rest are far away. Got home that day and found a $5 gift card for Hollywood Video I had forgotten about. Wonder if I can use it at a Movie Gallery next time I visit back home.

I went to my local HWV in Murfreesboro, TN (Just outside of Nashville... Mercury Blvd location), they had nothing new for the $5 sale, just some leftover titles from the last $5 sale during the summer. No Wii games, and only a handful of PS3/360 games. Although, they had a fairly large selection of Gamecube and PS2 titles if that's your thing.

Saw Fear 2, Far Cry 2, GTA IV, Resistance 1, Socom Confrontation all for :ps3: Too bad I already have all those games (except Socom) or I would have been ecstatic.

Also was surprised to see Batman Arkham Asylum for just $44.99, was hoping it would be under/at $29.99 but I'll probably have to wait until the next $5 sale for that one.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Saw Fear 2, Far Cry 2, GTA IV, Resistance 1, Socom Confrontation all for :ps3: Too bad I already have all those games (except Socom) or I would have been ecstatic.

Also was surprised to see Batman Arkham Asylum for just $44.99, was hoping it would be under/at $29.99 but I'll probably have to wait until the next $5 sale for that one.[/QUOTE]

Some of those PS3 games get a 100% return at Gamestop, as they have a TIV of $5 or over then with the 'trade 4/get $20 extra' promo they each get bumped up to $10+ each. I can vouch for FEAR 2 and GTA IV getting that much anyway, though GTAIV is only based on the TIV listed in the GS thread.

Round 2 - A local store has been sitting on 300+ rental and trade in games transfered from a closed HWV. They have been stacked on the counter behind the register for 2 months, not for sale or rent. Today I saw that they have been organized, moved and put in boxes. The manager told me to come back Tuesday. Yahoooo!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Some of those PS3 games get a 100% return at Gamestop, as they have a TIV of $5 or over then with the 'trade 4/get $20 extra' promo they each get bumped up to $10+ each. I can vouch for FEAR 2 and GTA IV getting that much anyway, though GTAIV is only based on the TIV listed in the GS thread.[/QUOTE]

Hmm thanks for the heads up. I bought an Edge card 5 months back and have yet to use it... pretty sad now that I think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Toss']Round 2 - A local store has been sitting on 300+ rental and trade in games transfered from a closed HWV. They have been stacked on the counter behind the register for 2 months, not for sale or rent. Today I saw that they have been organized, moved and put in boxes. The manager told me to come back Tuesday. Yahoooo![/QUOTE]
Where in CA is your store?
Also, is it a good idea to call in and ask about the stock? (it looked to be discouraged here during the summer sale)

I hit up the HWV video and picked up

(most had art insert and manual)

-Rock Band 2
-Guitar Hero 2
-Gears 2
-Rock Band 1
-Gears 1
-GTAIV
-Paintball 2009
-Rainbow Six Vegas 2

They still had some stuff that I passed on like Condemned, Fear 2, Prince of Persia, more copies of GTAIV, Bully, others, and a nice PS3 selection I didn't touch.

I scored a few games during the Thanksgiving sale, but when I went back to all the Hollywood and Movie Gallery locations in my area, they had the same games as the last time. Do they routinely get new games shipped in, or is it just whatever is traded at that location?

Anyone out there wanna sell a Resistance 2 or Street Fighter IV they picked up? Or any good Wii games? I've got some Paypal money to spend, so let me know!

[quote name='mrman1980']i saw punch out for wii today ....

rang up at 39.99

no luck![/QUOTE]

So weird, I thought these were national prices. I scored a copy of punch out wii on day 1. It was marked $34.99 but rang up $29.99. You saw the actual price?

I had Call of Duty World At War for PS3 checked today (Sunday) and it was still $34.99. 360 version qualified at this store though (of course they didn't have it but I asked just to make sure).

Apparently the DM in my area has brought down the hammer on the Gamecrazy-to-Hollywood Video transfers (I mean the big ones that the HWV store managers initiated) so it looks like the days of having well-stocked sales is over and it will now just be what little dribbles they get traded in between sales.

Last time I went to a Hollywood Video I didn't even know existed. There was ONE guy running the whole store and when I asked about the 5$ sale that was going on at the time he had no idea.. I also just found a Movie Gallery I didn't know existed I think I may hit it up today. Here's to hoping I can actually hop on this deal!

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Hmm thanks for the heads up. I bought an Edge card 5 months back and have yet to use it... pretty sad now that I think about it.[/QUOTE]

The only reason I really signed up for a new EDGE card was because the games I traded were acquired so friggin' cheap(and the 10% bump, even on cash trades now), so I couldn't lose either way. Plus, I was a major league pita to the cashier trying to do the game trade for me at first, then I couldn't seem to pick out 3 games I really wanted for the B2G1 sale. So I did it to be nice and bump up his numbers for the Christmas season, since he was very patient with me being a pita.

[quote name='cdigital41']Does Red Faction for PS3 qualify now? Little Big Planet?[/QUOTE]

:roll: Can't be bothered to READ the last 3-4 pages or at least skim through 'em to find out for yourself?

But to answer your question, NO they didn't(as of the last time the thread was updated).

[quote name='io'] Apparently the DM in my area has brought down the hammer on the Gamecrazy-to-Hollywood Video transfers (I mean the big ones that the HWV store managers initiated) so it looks like the days of having well-stocked sales is over and it will now just be what little dribbles they get traded in between sales.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like what HWV/GC is paying attention. My buddy told me he tried to flip some games he got from the sale to a GC and was denied being told he bought it a HWV 5 dollar sale and was getting more credit than he paid for. Has anyone else heard of anything like this?

Woo hoo. I just called the Hollywood Video I usually hit up for the $5 sale and they said(and I quote): "We allow up to 3 per system on a title for trades."

In other words, for those with 6+ copies of Fairytale Fights looking to dump them off on HWV/GC, you should be able to unload up to 6 copies at a clip.

YMMV, as always.

So I hit up a HWV and a MG today to see if I could score any 5$ games. Not a damn thing. The HWV I went to had like nothing except for a 50$ copy of Batman AA and 2 35$ of Fallout 3. Other than that it was just a BUNCH of PS2/XBOX original games which were extremely faded.

At the MG it was even worse, They didn't have a single next gen game and just PS2/XBOX which were also extremely faded barely able to tell what game it even was. On the plus side though snagged 5 used Movies for 20$ at 3.99$ a piece. I guess it wasn't THAT bad :p

This may sound stupid, but everybody should check their games to make sure they are in good condition before leaving the HWV.

I got two PS2 games this past week that were in horrible condition that I had to take back and get cleaned. I would have thought the cashier would have seen all the scratches and gone to buff them out but apparently he could care less.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']So I hit up a HWV and a MG today to see if I could score any 5$ games. Not a damn thing. The HWV I went to had like nothing except for a 50$ copy of Batman AA and 2 35$ of Fallout 3.[/QUOTE]

Was the Fallout 3 just tagged that way or did you have it rung up? Because it was most likely less than $29.99 and would have qualified.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']This may sound stupid, but everybody should check their games to make sure they are in good condition before leaving the HWV.

I got two PS2 games this past week that were in horrible condition that I had to take back and get cleaned. I would have thought the cashier would have seen all the scratches and gone to buff them out but apparently he could care less.[/QUOTE]

Yep, you can't rely on them. Some will check (and some will even go through multiple discs if they have them and give you the best ones). But I'd say most will grab the first they find, not even look at it, and put them in the case. I always ask to see each disc and have them refurb right then if I have time to wait (and the store isn't too crowded). Also, because of this, I caught them putting a regular "Sonic The Hedgehog" in a "Sonic Unleashed" case. They couldn't find Sonic Unleashed and didn't have a case for the regular game, so I'm guessing the Gamecrazy that they got this stuff from had them mixed up.

It was just tagged that way. This particular store had all their games inside of those plastic locked cases to prevent theft I suppose. I could have probably asked him about it but when I asked about the sale to begin with, the only guy working there was like "huh? 5$ dollar games?" I pointed to the sign and he was like "Yeah I guess they really are 5$" So I just didn't bother. Wasn't really interested in Fallout 3 anyways, though I never looked into it at all. Always heard good things about it but just never caught my interest?

[quote name='skateraXVIII']This may sound stupid, but everybody should check their games to make sure they are in good condition before leaving the HWV.

I got two PS2 games this past week that were in horrible condition that I had to take back and get cleaned. I would have thought the cashier would have seen all the scratches and gone to buff them out but apparently he could care less.[/QUOTE]

I normally check them but the last couple times I hit up my local HWV stores I didn't. Lucky for me though I was buying PS3 games for the most part and those are tough to scratch.

Anyway, I hit up the one HWV after calling the manager earlier today to see if I could trade in multiples of the same game on different systems(Fairytale Fights from yesterday from BB). He said yes. So I left the house with SIX copies and headed to the store.

When I got there I got the 'I have to call my manager' routine. Plus, I got denied on them matching Blockbuster's $22 quote.

Oh well, not like I was losing $$$ anyway. So I traded them in, got my $32 in credit(stuck on my acct at that store:bomb:)and I picked up a copy of Halo 3 and COD:WAW for 360 to use in the GS 'trade 4, get $20' deal and I still have $22 and change at that store left.:D

So, like I said in the December BB RZ thread: Thank you Best Buy and Merry fuckin' Christmas.:lol:

[quote name='manthing']Picked up a :gc: Zelda Twilight Princess yesterday at a MG far away.

The worst thing is the MG had 6+ copies of :xbox: Aquaman

:shock:[/QUOTE]

That is sad. Sorta like how there are 10+ copies of Rock Revolution at my HWV.

I was driving through a city today and decided to go a little out of my way to check the HWV and did pretty well.

Lost Odyssey 360

I would like to thank everyone for letting me know of this sale, I've made enough on eBay to buy at least 3 pair of guccis after selling all the games from this sale.

Probably about 80-100 games, tucson been cleaned out. dissapointed Madden 10 isn't 30 bank yet cuz that the only one i wanna play.

So have stores actually been restocking? I went to all the HWV's near me on the 1st day of this sale and they were still cleared out from the Black Friday deal.

[quote name='azngtlman']So have stores actually been restocking? I went to all the HWV's near me on the 1st day of this sale and they were still cleared out from the Black Friday deal.[/QUOTE]stores been stockin. i get there every mornin they get me bout 10 new games. then ebay here i come!

[quote name='darkslime']I would like to thank everyone for letting me know of this sale, I've made enough on eBay to buy at least 3 pair of guccis after selling all the games from this sale.

Probably about 80-100 games, tucson been cleaned out. dissapointed Madden 10 isn't 30 bank yet cuz that the only one i wanna play.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mizzou75']lol oh no here we go again[/QUOTE]

looks like he's just starting something up for fun, don't pay attention to it

I just traded in Fallout 3 and MLB 09: The Show for $12 each. I then picked up FNR4 for 14.90 and Turning Point Special edition 9.90. For some reason it was cheaper than the standard edition. The b1g1 promo didn't apply to these, which was a bit dissapointing, but I still got a hell of a deal considering TP comes in a steel book.

[quote name='gwill']I was driving through a city today and decided to go a little out of my way to check the HWV and did pretty well.

Lost Odyssey 360

[quote name='dominator']Jesus, had I known they'd have any there, I would've gone there. I went to the on in Rock Island, IL, but Cedar Rapids isn't too far.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the IC one was pretty much cleaned out. A couple Resident Evil 5 and Saints Row 2s, but basically no 360 games. The Cedar Rapids one still has quite a bit of stuff. I was hoping for Fallout 3, but I'm pretty happy with the haul.

[quote name='gwill']Yeah, the IC one was pretty much cleaned out. A couple Resident Evil 5 and Saints Row 2s, but basically no 360 games. The Cedar Rapids one still has quite a bit of stuff. I was hoping for Fallout 3, but I'm pretty happy with the haul.[/QUOTE]

Dammit. I've been looking for a copy of RE 5 for the past couple of sales to try out, but my local stores have ZERO copies available.

I was just at one of them tonight and the friggin store could do with switching over some rental copies to used. They have literally 6-8 copies of many of the games that qualify for the sale.

What all was at the Cedar Rapids one? I checked the IC one too, but yeah, there's was NOTHING when I went, but they must've restocked since I didn't see any RE5 of Saint's Rows.

Sigh. Why can't they have this online?

The nearest Hollywood Video is a bit too far to go to for a likely mass of disappointment.

[quote name='dominator']What all was at the Cedar Rapids one? I checked the IC one too, but yeah, there's was NOTHING when I went, but they must've restocked since I didn't see any RE5 of Saint's Rows.[/QUOTE]

When I drive back through after Christmas I can pick up an extra copy for you, if you want

[quote name='skinkrawl']Anyone out there interested in selling some of the stuff to a gamer rather than flipping to a store? Come on![/QUOTE]

That depends on what you'd wanna buy it for, since I know some have had these $5 games for $20-25 on their TL's. I thought about doing that myself, but I'd rather not deal with the 'you got these for $5 each and you want that much' incredulous PM's every other day.

So I'll just keep flipping them, since every time I've put up sale games for sale, people try offering you less than cost+shipping and don't even consider tossing ya a buck or two for time spent packing n shipping.

[quote name='darkslime']I would like to thank everyone for letting me know of this sale, I've made enough on eBay to buy at least 3 pair of guccis after selling all the games from this sale.

Probably about 80-100 games, tucson been cleaned out. dissapointed Madden 10 isn't 30 bank yet cuz that the only one i wanna play.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mizzou75']lol oh no here we go again[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darkslime']stores been stockin. i get there every mornin they get me bout 10 new games. then ebay here i come![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gbear09']looks like he's just starting something up for fun, don't pay attention to it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darkslime']that was not for fun, i'm a serious person. i'm just thankning you guys[/QUOTE]

LOL he started a shitstorm in the last HWV $5 thread.

Hollywood Video in Bethlehem, PA off of Stefko Blvd is running this deal. They aren't advertising it very well. They have tons of copies of GTA IV(incomplete) and a few remaining street fighter IV if anyone's interested. PM.

I picked up WWE Legends of Wrestlemania(for a friend), Rock Band, Street Fighter IV, Bioshock, Prince of Persia, & Naruto the Broken Bond. I also asked the clerk to give me a ring when their next shipment comes in the next couple of days. I hope it has a copy of RE5, or hell, the first left 4 dead'd be awesome.

[quote name='dominator']What all was at the Cedar Rapids one? I checked the IC one too, but yeah, there's was NOTHING when I went, but they must've restocked since I didn't see any RE5 of Saint's Rows.[/QUOTE]

They were restocked Friday per the manager. I got Street Fighter 4, Gears of War 2 and Resident Evil 5. Lota other good titles too if you want something even older.

bread's done
Back