Official LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS Thread !

Just defeated Zant last night and am heading to the final level today. That sky palace level ended up being a pain in the ass because I screwed up.
I got the double hookshot and instead of slowly lowering myself down into the main hallway I just dropped. I didn't realize until I hit the ground that I needed to pull one of those steel ball switches on the ceiling in order to turn on the fan to get to the final boss. I had to then go all the way back up to the top and retrace my steps. Man that sucked!!!

EDIT. Put the spoiler under wraps. Once again my apologies.

I need to to finish this game...Its been like 2 months now and I had just beat the temple of light (where I get the Wand). I know its not too much more...but I just stopped.

Easy game but it was fun and long.

47 Hours and I'm missing 3 heart containers.

I played both versions and I think the GC version is much easier, the lack of camera control on Wii makes it really hard to play.

[quote name='Chitown021']Just defeated Zant last night and am heading to the final level today. That sky palace level ended up being a pain in the ass because I screwed up.
I got the double hookshot and instead of slowly lowering myself down into the main hallway I just dropped. I didn't realize until I hit the ground that I needed to pull one of those steel ball switches on the ceiling in order to turn on the fan to get to the final boss. I had to then go all the way back up to the top and retrace my steps. Man that sucked!!!
[/quote]Careful with the spoilers there, good sir.

But yeah, I did the same thing. Pissed me off, but at least they make little shortcuts through the levels as you go so it's not nearly as difficult to get back to where you were.

Why does the game have to "re-introduce" you to the different color Rupees everytime you play the game? It's just a minor annoyance but something I've noticed while playing.

[quote name='botticus']Careful with the spoilers there, good sir.

But yeah, I did the same thing. Pissed me off, but at least they make little shortcuts through the levels as you go so it's not nearly as difficult to get back to where you were.[/quote]

Oops my bad. I'll go back and fix that. Sorry everyone didn't mean to ruin the game for anyone.

Edit: Fixed!

[quote name='Chitown021']Just defeated Zant last night and am heading to the final level today. That sky palace level ended up being a pain in the ass because I screwed up.

EDIT. Put the spoiler under wraps. Once again my apologies.[/quote]

We got there without turning on the fan. It was a little tricky, but it is doable.

EDIT. Put the spoiler under wraps. Once again my apologies.[/quote]

I did the exact same thing.

[quote name='Chitown021']Why does the game have to "re-introduce" you to the different color Rupees everytime you play the game? It's just a minor annoyance but something I've noticed while playing.[/quote]
Yeah that really annoyed me.

Finished the game this afternoon. Had about 54 hours clocked. I have 41 Poe Souls and I know I'm short at least 4 heart pieces. I tried the Cave of Ordeals way back when I was still on the desert palace. I haven't gone back to retry it yet.

i finished the gamecube version and now i decided to buy the wii version for my second playthru...

but the wii version feels so wierd it contols nicely but its wierd because everything is mirrored and reversed because they made Link a righty which is totally weak.

and im left handed myself so it looks funny cuz Link is righty on screen

i finished with about 47 hours with all poe souls all heart pieces and all golden bugs. my only complaint is i wanted more of link returning to Ordon.

EDIT. Put the spoiler under wraps. Once again my apologies.[/quote]Yeah, that was a pain, however:

You didn't need to retrace your steps. All you needed to do was hook shot onto the columns and get yourself high enough to get back into the circle area in the ceiling and lower yourself down again and hit the switch.

[quote name='daroga']Yeah, that was a pain, however:

You didn't need to retrace your steps. All you needed to do was hook shot onto the columns and get yourself high enough to get back into the circle area in the ceiling and lower yourself down again and hit the switch.
[/quote]

I did the same thing twice before I figured out I didn't have to go all the way back.

How's that for oblivious? :p

yep same, reaching it was the hard part. I scaled all the pillars as my first idea when I was in that main room, but for some reason it was out of range. I think on one of the pillars I finally went to the very edge and just managed to get the bottom portion of it in range... don't know if thats what I was supposed to do...but if it was, it shouldm't have been made so particular lol

I tried scaling the pillars first but I kept coming up out of range. I just assumed I had to go all the way back up to the top and drop down.

[quote name='The Crotch']Beat the game tonight, but I left a big chunk of the castle un-explored. 43 Poes, all bugs, 6/7 howling stones, 20" (21"?) Hyrulean Bass, 2-2 in Rollgoal, magic armour, Cave of Ordeals completed, seventeen heart containers found, and a shit-ton of grotto(e)s spelunked. 49:43, but about three of those hours were spent on pause with me busy elsewhere. I predicted the ending about 40 hours in.[/quote]
Beat it last week. 7/7 howling stones, same number of Poes, wasn't going to get the Magic Armor but had extra rupees (gosh, there's a surprise).

I didn't feel like going for all the bugs or the Poes, and I wanted to do the Cave of Ordeals, but it wouldn't let me proceed at the time so I never went back.

[quote name='The Crotch']
Complaints: Not enough serious enemies until the last three-four dungeons (No Dinolfos until Temple of Time? Huh?).
[/quote]
I agree with this, although even then, I rarely felt a challenge in battle. I was severely disappointed even with the harder battles. You have all this cool stuff that you can't use! If I want to use the Ball and Chain, let me. If I want to aim a bomb arrow at someone's head, it should not bounce off if they have no armor. You have to use one or two of the special attacks, especially with the Stalfos, and they cheat. Z-targeting also sucked.

Wolf ridiculously under-powered by the end.
[/quote]
Wolf (and other things) ridiculously underused by the end. Hyrule Castle seems to be a collection of things that the game forgot about. How cool would it have been to have Wolf powerups or weapons or outfits. Now there's something I would have searched treasure chests or collected bugs for.

Constant reminders as to what rupee you just picked up.
[/quote]
HATE this. Please, please, please...next time, no rupees. Most of the stuff is given to you anyway. I literally hated opening chests and getting 20 or 10 rupees. And at first I liked that rupees over your limit were put back in a chest, but then I quickly grew to dislike it. The map doesn't distinguish chests you've opened versus chests you haven't, so I felt zero incentive to go through areas and clean out the chests. The best I could hope for was a Piece of Heart or two, but realistically I knew it would be a bunch of fucking rupees.

Horseback combat improved vastly over Ocarina. Boar-riding is damn good.
[/quote]
I'll agree with this. The Wiimote's abilities make just about everything with the horse so much easier. Ditto for archery. Almost ditto for chainshot, but I found the targeting reticule much touchier for chainshot than anything else.

Oocoo's addition was long overdue.
I don't like Ooccoo. I still don't understand why we just can't save where and when we want to. Only Zelda could think up something this tortured in order to inexplicably keep a 10+ year old design decision.

And a floating head with wings is just...disturbing.

What did I like? I really liked the Forest Temple and Snowpeak Ruins, with the Desert Temple not far behind. They all had an 'organic' feel -- they felt like real places, and they didn't feel like a bunch of artificially set-up challenges. I could see Yeto and Yeta living in the Snowpeak Ruins, I could see the areas as disused places being overrun with monsters, and I felt like this is the Zelda I miss and like most.

I felt like the Zora Temple and the Temple of Time and the Castle in the Sky (er, that's City in the Sky) were completely artificial. I liked the settings, especially Laputa (er, that's City in the Sky) but the dungeons felt like they were designed, as opposed to feeling like yeah, this place could be found just like this. The places serve no purpose -- what exactly do the Zora do with their temple -- and are filled with entirely too convenient ivy walls, chainshot holds, and things that seem to serve no purpose other than to irritate adventurers.

I liked Midna. The Zelda use of sounds and grunts works for her, and I really liked her various sounds when she'd be riding the Wolf. I also liked Yeto and Yeta. Those three are basically the only characters in the game. Maybe Zant, too, when he's wearing his hat.

I liked the City in the Sky's boss battle. Best boss battle in the game. Awesome from start to finish.

What did I hate? I hate that there is (nearly all the time) exactly one way to do things. The game does not reward innovation, creative thought, or exploration. You do it the way the game wants you to do it.

Dungeons/temples now mostly have one path to the exit, scripted so that you must do things in order in order to proceed. In past Zeldas, I used to like that you could find the Boss door without having the key -- and wondering where the heck it was. In Twilight Princess, I think there are only a couple of times where you actually have a choice where to go, and most of those choices resolve into non-choices very quickly.

The story. Ugh. What a mess. Zant and Midna and the Twili have great character design, and the cutscenes are generally good, but it's like a bad subtitle of an incomprehensible anime. I can't tell if something was lost in translation, or was never there to begin with.

I hate the Forest Sprite, or whoever that is. Following an irritating guy back and forth through a confusing set of areas while creepy dolls take potshots at you is not fun. Having to do it twice is even less fun.

I hate the minigames. I didn't bother with fishing, or the Star game. The Star game is an example of poor design, poor gameplay, and poor production values. Minigames should be fun. They should be so fun that it's actually difficult to stop playing them and get back to the main quest.

I did try snowboarding and the dragon fruit collecting a few times. I was trying to get the feel of how a Wii snowboarding game would work. (Missed opportunity -- should have used the Wiimote, not the chuck!) And I wanted to like the dragon, but just didn't and thought it was cheap. Again, a broken minigame is not fun.

My biggest disappointment is that Zelda falls so short of what it could be. The great graphics and immersive control are wonderful, but the vague plot, limited characters, and total lack of even trying to suspend disbelief really hurt. The farther you get in Zelda, the smaller and more limited it feels. I understand that they don't want to make it hugely complicated, but there's nothing worth buying, very little worth owning, no interesting treasures or quests, and nobody worth talking to. You get no choices that affect the outcome, little choice of where to go and what to do, and little to show for it when you're done, except for a Piece of Heart and a new piece of equipment that you'll be lucky to use again.

There are so many things that could add so much to Zelda, without comprimising its Zelda-ness. Would Zelda be killed by a New Game+? Collectible items? An actual use for rupees? Multiple endings?

Last time I played Sunday Morning... Time before that 02/05/07 almost a month. Clocked in 6 or so hours on Sunday and plan pn getting some more play time tonight.

With zelda I take it slow and discover etc and I have about 20 hours on the clock. I am at temple 3 though so plenty left for me to do.
(part of my time is 'remembering' what happened my previous play not much game time available for me anymore)

If you're running low on arrows in the Cave of Ordeals, you can refill your quiver in any room that has fire archers. Kill everything but one fire archer, then stand across the room, Z-target, and strafe back and forth. As long as his arrows don't hit your shield or the wall, you can pick them up off the ground and re-use them. It's slow going, but it's not a waste of time. I think it only took me about 10 minutes to pick up 70 arrows. I'm probably not the first person to think of this, but I still thought it was pretty cool.

The bugs were very easy to get. [/quote]
I didn't think they were hard. I just didn't want to recheck everywhere I'd been for bugs, which would just get me rupees I didn't need, or search for every last one
to get a wallet, which would let me carry more rupees I didn't need.
I lacked incentive.
The magic armor would be incentive except you really don't need it, except perhaps in the Cave of Ordeals.
I also disliked that bugs you already found were still available for pickup. There were a couple that were in slightly different spots that I had already gotten. Gee, thanks.

[quote name='The Crotch']How far did you get in the cave? [/quote]
Just after the first fairy.
You need the spinner and the double clawshot to proceed, but I only had the spinner and it doesn't give you any clue why you can't go forward. The door just won't open.
I didn't want to go back because I'd have to do the initial fights again, only to wonder if I still couldn't get through. I might go back and do it later -- I saved before the final boss door.

I had no trouble with aiming the clawshot.[/quote]
It wasn't the aiming, which was fine. It was the reticule -- the spinning yellow radiation sign. It seemed to be only good for a few pixels' width sometimes. Not on every one, but on a lot of them. Poor programming -- it was nothing to do with the Wiimote.

Snowpeak was great, but I despised the enemies there. Hate those spearmen. Hate, hate, hate them.[/quote]
I disliked the continually regenerating Wolfos and the little frosty iceberg things more. I kind of wish that there were no forever-spawning enemies in dungeons or temples. I can see why they're in the overworld, or the place would look pretty dead.. But the bigger baddies disappear and don't respawn. So why do the little guys? The spearmen were a challenge, but I liked that.

I remember wondering about the ivy in the Water Temple as I went through it (still a good dungeon, though). [/quote]
On the one hand, it is a good dungeon with lots of fascinating elements. On the other hand, it continally ruined suspension of disbelief for me. The puzzles are technically great but they make no sense. Why do the Zora have large gear-like merry-go-rounds with chainshot holds placed exactly so? Why did they happen to put awnings over some of the doors (the only place in the game) so that I can't drop from the ceiling through the gears?
[*]Why can a piddling stream of water move a waterwheel but Link can't?

This is my dilemma with Zelda. I want to dive in and be a part of it, but a lot of times the mechanics or the design remind you that this is a videogame and an arbitrary one at that. I don't really feel like I'm exploring or adventuring when it feels like I've got a game designer next to me saying "Now you do this. And now you do that. And now you have to do that. Don't do that. That's out of order. You have to do it this way."

[*]And you can, if you're persistent. And the game only punishes you for it.

Incomprehensible? How so?[/quote]
The basic story isn't tough, but some of the things they say to each other are either so generic or so stilted that it just sounds strange. I'd have to get a transcription to provide examples, but I recall a lot of times that Midna or Ganon would say something and I would think "Huh?" Not because I didn't understand it, but because it seemed disjointed or a non-sequiter. I couldn't decide if it was because they really hadn't thought through the worlds and the character's motivations, or if it was just supposed to hint at stuff and have us fill in the blanks.

I also got the sense that the Japanese got a slightly different story. There were several places where the reactions of the characters did not match the dialog at all.

Christ, I forgot about the Skull Kid choice. It's not annoying enough to chase the little shit through the woods, you have to chase him while under attack by endlessly respawning enemies! The fact that you can kill them in one hit is great, but you just have to ask - why are they there?[/quote]
To provide a little excitement or something. I liked the idea --
chasing the Skull Kid by following the lights and music
-- but I thought the implementation was sad. The enemies are not really dangerous. They're just irritating. As is the entire sequence. Both times.

Reel fishing is fun, but regular fishing is... not so much. The Star game was fine. Did you not use the clawshots?[/quote]
Tried it for the first (and last time) before I had the clawshot. At that point, it was not apparent that the game was impossible or just hard or would be easier later. Because it was chunky and cumbersome and unfun, I decided not to bother and never come back. I've never liked most of the minigames in Zelda games; they tend to be tedious and not worth the effort.

Agreed on the first part, but not on the second.[/quote]
The second part would be the dragon fruit minigame. I wanted to like it, but the point was to
get the strawberries. Well, a couple of them are next to a ledge. Hit it, and it's fall to your doom and restart. Stupid. Why not just bounce off and lose the strawberry? What kind of flying creature can't brush against a wall and recover?
It's the little things that break minigames and make them unfun. Made me wish for a Panzer Dragoon Wii game, but not one with these kind of mechanics.

I got stuck where I am right now in the last dungeon. After jumping through the falling blocks, where you go up the broken stairs. The 2nd broken stairs which has a big gap. Thats the place i got stuck at. But dont tell me how to pass that part. im just trying to figure it out myself and letting you guys know where i got stuck at. I want to know if anyone got stuck at that part?

Nevermind, i beat the game already. 17 hearts, missing 11 heart pieces. Got 42 poes, 16 bugs. missing one hidden skill. 40:05 right before the last boss.

WTF Zant?

Throughout the whole game be has this mysterious, almost Vader-like ambiance about him, but then when the time comes to fight him his personality does a complete 180 and he turns into a goofy nutjob.

Now I love goofy nutjobs as much as the next guy, but that just totally destroyed my image of him

[quote name='Purple Flames']WTF Zant?

Throughout the whole game be has this mysterious, almost Vader-like ambiance about him, but then when the time comes to fight him his personality does a complete 180 and he turns into a goofy nutjob.

Now I love goofy nutjobs as much as the next guy, but that just totally destroyed my image of him
[/quote]I don't know, I sort of expected that, flowed well enough...
I mean, you did see his outfit the whole game, right?

[quote name='botticus']I don't know, I sort of expected that, flowed well enough...
I mean, you did see his outfit the whole game, right?
[/quote]

I kinda agree with Purple Flames.

In the opening movie, he's so threatening and dark and mysterious. He's got the whole Blue Seed/Sakura Wars (insert your favorite spooky Japanese anachronistic humanoid demon reference here) vibe going.

It was dramatic and unsettling, not only because he radiated malice and coldness, but because we didn't know who this guy was. Surely there had to be a great story there.

And then
you take off the mask and he's a doofus. In Ganon's most heartfelt speech, you get cuts to Zant, who's supposed to look despondent, but looks like he could burst out saying "I like jam!" or "Midna doesn't want to play with me anymore. Waaaaah!"

One of the few times where I felt the visuals, which I thought overall were exemplary and really added to the game, just didn't work.

Finally put in some good time to this game today (it's been a slow burn with this one, enjoying it that way, though) and i'm up to the water temple.

HOW can people say that the Wii looks crappy after seeing just this game? I don't get it.. It's only a gamecube title and it looks amazing, great style, great use of what technology they have.

These spoiled new generation gamers are always so whiny.

I got this game with my Wii on launch day, started playing it in mid-december, I've spent 45 hours playing it since then and I STILL haven't gotten to the last dungeon. I wish I was a kid again so I can spend more time playing this:cry:

[quote name='Purple Flames']Quick question

Is there anyway to fix the stone bridge in the northwest portion of the map?
[/quote]

Yes,
I assume you're talking about the bridge that gets taken out early in the game (where you fight horseback against the enemy on the boar). If so once you make it to the desert in the southeastern region there is a hill with a stone pillar stuck in it. If you go up to it you get the Midna giggle on the Wiimote. If you talk to her she'll ask you where you want to warp to. Choose the area where the stone bridge is and she'll use the pillar to fix the bridge. The spot where the pillar is removed from becomes the entrance to the cave of ordeals.

This game has been a slow one for me as well. I was majorly turned off (two months turned off) during the water temple stage. I don't know why, but after playing FFXII and Gears of War, I just didn't seem to care (and I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan). Finally my gf and I broke up so I had the extra time, and I got to playing. I am enjoying the game much more now. I admit it is going by too fast (I'm 27 hours into the game and have made it to Hyrule Castle already. :cry: I guess I'll do some exploring for a while to beef up the time a little. After this game, It will be time to get something else...maybe Mario Party 8 in the next several weeks...

Finally beat Twilight Pincess.

50 hour 19 minutes
17 Hearts
28 Poes
found all golden insects
found all Howling Stones

I didn't bother with the Cave of Ordeals this time around, but I'll do it when I play through it again in a few months.

Ok so this may have been covered before but I beat the game this past weekend and it didn't let me save afterwards nor did I unlock anything that I can tell. Is there anything to unlock? I know in WindWaker you could play back through in the pajamas. Anything at all like this for TP? I didn't have all the hearts nor all the poes and I didn't even touch the Cave of Ordeals...
-G

[quote name='simplygriff']Ok so this may have been covered before but I beat the game this past weekend and it didn't let me save afterwards nor did I unlock anything that I can tell. Is there anything to unlock? I know in WindWaker you could play back through in the pajamas. Anything at all like this for TP? I didn't have all the hearts nor all the poes and I didn't even touch the Cave of Ordeals...
-G[/QUOTE]

Nothing to unlock and you cant save after beating the game...

Well... I guess I won't mess with it then. Thanks for the info! Kinda blows though. Just another reason I like Wind Waker better I guess.
-G

Ya that was a very stupid move in my opinion...all that time to make a game and you can't change his clothing or make it so you can read hyrulian guys or something? That's one of the main reasons I replayed WW, to use the clothes and see what those monster things with the rubies said.

okay, too many pages to go through, so pardon me if this is already asked and answered...

i was told that in the early game, village tutorial, you can obtain the milk bottle before the very first fishing task? if it's true, how???? with that trick, you can fish with the bee larvae bait to satisfy thr darn cat....

i aint sure but i think i got my first bottle from the dude who sells oil for the lamp. Buy his special offer it comes with the bottle. His shop is the other path from your house, cross the bridge and he should be at the left on a chair next to his house, before entering the cave.

^____^

you;re correct mate... that's the reason why i asked! someone told me you can fish with the larvae instead of hte empty hook. I got pass the fishing task, but it took me few hours and yes, it was damn frustrating!

Nope, you can't fish with larvae to please the cat in the beginning of the game. The person told me you can do this had retracted his statement.

Fishing with colin's rod really sucks ball!

Once you pass that task, the game is pretty good. i don't know why the developers choose to "torture" those of us can't fish without baits...

[quote name='The Crotch']That is to say, through dumb fucking luck. I still don't know how to catch anything with Colin's rod.[/quote]There's a color meter on the bobber. Once it goes down a few levels, yank up on the Wiimote and you should have a fish on your hook.

[quote name='The Crotch']Unless you were an NPC or a signpost in Zelda, I really don't care. I see it bobbing up and down all the time, and I pull it out at all sorts of different depths - usually nothing.[/quote]Believe me, I hated that part as well. I put the game away for nearly a week after sitting there an hour trying to figure out what to do. I had to dig through this thread where someone explained exactly how that fishing rod worked.

Catching fish is not that hard. Yeah it took a few tries, but you should be able to get it in a short time. What's so hard about waiting for a fish to pull the bobber down then pulling up on the wiimote?

[quote name='Scrubking']Catching fish is not that hard. Yeah it took a few tries, but you should be able to get it in a short time. What's so hard about waiting for a fish to pull the bobber down then pulling up on the wiimote?[/quote]

Not true... it's hard for me and i even beat New S Mario Bro DS with a perfect save. Hell, i even bowl good on the Wiimore... Still fishing with the Colin rod sucks ball, really! I had the same feeling for the damn cat, i *ucking hate it :bomb:

I blieve what i did wrong is not casting the hook to the area where the fish were. However, that shouldn't matter, b/c once the bobber went under, i can see the dumb fish swim toward it...

Anyhow, this part of the game took me the longest to complete, b/c i have no idea that you can actually fish on an empty hook! I don't know how to fish in real life, but common sense told me you need bait.

When i first cast the hook into the water and can't get any bites, i thought, maybe i need some baits. So, i wasted an hour or so trying to figure out how to obtian the bait. I went to the barn in the range, looking for worms or bugs or what not, nope, nothing... then i tried to smashing pumpkins hoping to recover some worms (alas, i even tried to get some worms using the chicken). Obviously, no luck there... So, i used the hawk and knocked the bee hive down and viola, bee larvae :) at that point of the game, i went "oh yeah baby, i solved the puzzle." and the kids got all excited too (they want to see the cat eat the fish). ALthough 'm not sure bee larvaes can be used as baits, but i can't find anything else. Well, as you can see, it was a no go, i can't pick up the larvae without a bottle. Now, at that point, i asked the kids, "how the heck i get the bottle when the fat lady won't even talk to me until i feed the darn cat?" The kids told me, "just go to the fat lady's house and borrow the bottle, ask nicely..." As you know, that didn't go well either. So, what i did i do next? hell, searched the internet of course! To my surprise, you suppose to catch the fish w/o bait. When i learned that revelation, i was very pissed. How the *uck i suppose to know that? Err, i didn't curse in front of the kids of course...

See, i remember talked to everybody in the village to make sure i know how to use the colin rod properly (hell, even the help screen), but on one ever told me that you can fish on an empty hook, that goes against common sense!

Of course that can all be avoided if i got lucky in the first few attempts of fishing w/o hook (even if the fish bites). The problem is that i didn't get lucky :bomb:

It would be nice if the Colin kid just say something like "You like my fishing rod? I caught few fish with it w/o using any baits."

This is an action RPG full with puzzles and riddles, with the enhanced graphic and lots details, one tend to think "more" but apparently this is not the case, tsk tsk tsk...

The funny thing is, i shoulda have sense that when i failed to pick up or push the craddle when Link fell into the water... It was damn impossible for Link to deliver the craddle when he's in water. I just called the hawk again and redo the jumping part avoid falling into the water. At that point of the game, i kind knew this is just a linear action RPG, don't think too much into it... However, i hate it when there are part of the game where you do need to think cleverly to solve a puzzle and i keep thinking "that can't be it, it's kinda deep, this is just a game." Boy, i was wrong...

Overall, it's a fun game after the initial fishing part. Like i said, it's a tortureing experience for me and it will stay that way, since i still can't fish w/o baits. I got better luck with the bee larvae though.

[quote name='zaxo']
I caught the bass, catfish, and pike with the bobber pole, then again with the lure pole from the canoe, and I've been fishing for the sinking lure with the bobber pole now for close to an hour. I looked on IGN to find the correct place to fish, but no luck yet. I know it's north of the little bridge where I caught the bottle and the sack of rupees, but could somebody tell me EXACTLY where I should be looking?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I need this info also... Can someone bring my sanity back and explain where to fish for this damn thing.. I looked on Gamefaqs and IGN and I swear I have caught the same damn 14 " loach and 14" pike about 30 times... throw in a boot and a twig for good measure and still no sinking lure....

^_______________^

Wish i can help you snake, but i'm having fishing problem as well.

Oh, i forgot to add something else in my earlier post... See, when i fail to locate the bait for the Colin Rod, i tried to call the hawk to catch the fish for me. It was pretty neat, except that when the hawk touches water, it doesn't bring up the fish, even though you clearly could see the talon touches the group of fish. Anyhow, that was my other attempt to catch the fish and trying to get on with the game. My other attempts were trying to use the craddle as a net, which obviously don't work...

bread's done
Back