Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

Yeah, that's kind of my reasoning. If you use it for at least two games, it might be a decent deal. Just not sure how much I'll play HUT with both EASHL and GM Connected being there. If they would make NHL Ultimate Team more like Madden Ultimate Team, I'd probably go for it for sure. HUT got a little stale with all the crappy foreign players that nobody cared about, lol. And it took way more time to earn card packs as well (though I did like when they were on sale). Plus, I'd get to have that awesome ticket icon next to my gamertag all the time...and that's just classy. Decisions, decisions.

Ok, just got home. Anybody up for some games tonight? I also was able to pick up Dead Island when it was on sale as well if anybody wants to play that as well.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Was it on sale for $19.99 with dlc?[/QUOTE]

$14.99 with...technically DLC (Best Buy exclusive weapons and costumes).

[quote name='moojuice']Sure, is the game really that short?[/QUOTE]

I think, based on the achievement list, there are 2-3 chapters left.

As of right now, I should be able to play tonight, but my wife is like 50/50 on whether or not she gets called in to work tomorrow morning. She'll know for sure in a couple hours. I'd like to play though.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']You guys have a full house for RE?[/QUOTE]

Not if Brandon is still planning on going to the midnight showing of the new Bourne movie.

Played a bit of single player to finish the mission I missed out on after everyone signed off. Don't know if it was lag online, but I was able too actually get one shot headshots on zombies with even the pistol., don't know if it was lag or if there is some kind of scaling for humans players in coop because that never happened.

[quote name='moojuice']Played a bit of single player to finish the mission I missed out on after everyone signed off. Don't know if it was lag online, but I was able too actually get one shot headshots on zombies with even the pistol., don't know if it was lag or if there is some kind of scaling for humans players in coop because that never happened.[/QUOTE]

I felt like I got a bunch of headshots with the pistol while playing with you guys.

Yeah, I still don't know how we finished the game...haha...and I'm actually being serious. When it was "my turn to die", I turned away, and the next thing I know you guys are like "Oh...we beat the game" lol. What did you guys do? I was on the
"Defend Leon" team
. Did you both die before the AI or something? Did the AI beat the game for us? Did Capcom just decide "Ok, you've attempted this three times. That's punishment enough." What happened? lol.

All I did was
kill Spectre
then I stood there and got mauled.

basically what happened in the first round, but some how got a different result

[quote name='moojuice']All I did was
kill Spectre
then I stood there and got mauled.

basically what happened in the first round, but some how got a different result[/QUOTE]

Yeeeeah...that doesn't make any sense at all, lol. Because based on what I could gather from the cutscene that played it seemed like we got the
"defend Leon" ending (since he was alive and all).
Though as we kind of figured out, since we were playing as "the bad guys", who knows what outcome would be viewed as "success".

The idea that we beat the game by doing nothing though is just incredibly fitting, lol. It's like "Hey, guess what. You didn't even need to play this game because you were never going to win anyway. Hope you had fun!" I'm actually considering doing a single player run through now just to see if I can figure out what the hell was going on the entire time.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeeeeah...that doesn't make any sense at all, lol. Because based on what I could gather from the cutscene that played it seemed like we got the
"defend Leon" ending (since he was alive and all).
Though as we kind of figured out, since we were playing as "the bad guys", who knows what outcome would be viewed as "success".

The idea that we beat the game by doing nothing though is just incredibly fitting, lol. It's like "Hey, guess what. You didn't even need to play this game because you were never going to win anyway. Hope you had fun!" I'm actually considering doing a single player run through now just to see if I can figure out what the hell was going on the entire time.[/QUOTE]

Don't do that to yourself Nate. Who knows if you'll ever play another game again if you do that.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Apparently, there is going to be some huge reveal tomorrow according to EA's facebook. I could only imagine.[/QUOTE]

If you'd go look at the new thread for the NHL 13 Online Franchise, you'd see we're already talking about that. ;)

I wish I could, but school has started back up here, and my wife is back teaching...so my multiplayer gaming is back to Friday and Saturday nights only. I'll definitely be ready to play tomorrow night though. I don't care who's there. I'll play with Magicking and Ltor if I have to, lol.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I am as well. Got a few in earlier with Matt and Nate.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was fun. Gary, let's be friends again. :grouphug:

[quote name='Matt Young']Yeah, that was fun. Gary, let's be friends again. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

OK, \\:D/

So, Brandon, Nate, and my self so far. Any other takers? Magicking? Ltor?

bread's done
Back