Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah, I want to see someone fly into the stands. Maybe we can request that for NHL 14. Hurricane kicks that send players flying into the stands. I think that would really show off the new physics engine.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I was reading this thread for fun and came across this. Nate, I think you're responsible for the Hercules Check, you gave EA the idea.

[quote name='jza1218']Holy shit, I was reading this thread for fun and came across this. Nate, I think you're responsible for the Hercules Check, you gave EA the idea.[/QUOTE]

SON OF A BITCH!!! I did, didn't I?

All right. You caught me. I am actually Sean Ramjagsingh and I know nothing about hockey. And I would have gotten away with it too...if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']SON OF A BITCH!!! I did, didn't I?

All right. You caught me. I am actually Sean Ramjagsingh and I know nothing about hockey. And I would have gotten away with it too...if it wasn't for you meddling kids![/QUOTE]

phantom_scooby_doo_unmask_1_1750.jpg

[quote name='jza1218']Guys I'm a little concerned that the end of the world comes on a hockey night...[/QUOTE]

Didn't we already save the world by trading in NHL 13?

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I found something funny, most people that lost in the playoffs, quit. Odd......[/QUOTE]

I was going to comment wondering about the quality of goals in that final series, but I didn't want to start trouble. At the end of the day, it is what it is...and NHL 13 plays the way it plays. I don't regret my decision to trade it in for one second. Instead of people saying that the difference is 12 is for "gamers" and 13 is for "hockey fans" , I'd say the difference is 12 is for people who like controlling the outcome and 13 is for people who like participating in the outcome.

I guess if people think "realism" means just being out there and having things happen in front of you...but not really being able to dictate how the game goes (unless you play REALLY bad), then you could say 13 is more realistic. In terms of being one player, maybe you could even say that's true. But when you have a whole team, working together and doing the right things, there should be some level of control over whether you win or lose.

I think that's why 12 feels so much better for Club play. When you lose, most of the time, you can point back to mistakes that your own team made...whether it's breakaways or wide open slapshots from the point or allowing guys to streak across the slot for open shots. Those are high scoring chances where the goalie is the last line of defense. Even if he gives up a rebound goal on those kinds of shots, you can't really blame him because he likely had to make a tough save to begin with.

But when you're passing the puck on net to get a rebound or throwing a backhander from the blueline that hits off 3 players and then gets put in...I don't know how you can feel like a skilled player. Some people might enjoy that I guess, but I guess some people like being peed on too, lol. Really, that's what I should have said when the guy at Gamestop asked me how I liked NHL 13. "Well, it's like being peed on. Some people like it, I guess."

Yeah, I picked it up the last time it was on sale for 200. You probably won't get a lot of replay value from it, but it's an easy 200 gamerscore.

[quote name='moojuice']Already have it. Definitely worth the 2 bucks its on sale for[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Better then paying $60 for an Arcade game.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Agreed. Better then paying $60 for an Arcade game.[/QUOTE]

Bazinga_by_calceil.jpg

Guess I know what we're playing tomorrow night.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Not sure what time I'll Be home tonight. Hopefully ya'll be on still so I can strike up a chat.[/QUOTE]

Will you also strike a pose?

bread's done
Back