Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

Finally got the November stats posted from our first ever Pro Championship season! Would have been done sooner if the EA servers hadn't been being a douche the other day.

November 2011 Stats

prochamps.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, our numbers across the team are fairly consistent compared to last year though...just on a different scale. 3/1 is the new 1/1. Rob's G/T ratio is pretty damn extraordinary considering.

Also, I'd just like to point out that I shot over 20% this past month. I'll just leave this here...

images

lol :cool:

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']Finally got the November stats posted from our first ever Pro Championship season! Would have been done sooner if the EA servers hadn't been being a douche the other day.

November 2011 Stats

prochamps.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like I rebounded pretty well from that rough patch. Looking forward to getting better.

You score more because defense in drop ins is non existent.

Edit - I don't mean you specifically. That sounded kind of douchey. I should have said there is more scoring in drop ins because defense is non existent.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jza1218']So I figure Nate's not playing tonight, but will anyone else be on?[/QUOTE]

If it is not extremely late, I will be.

Missed Nate's post earlier. Nah, you didn't sound douchey. You're right.

If you guys have a starting time in mind, let me know. I'm currently online playing Oblivion, but I usually don't play any games after 11 P.M. Eastern.

I'll actually be able to partake in a hockey night tonight. The wife gave me the ok to leave baby duty with her for a few hours, so I should be able to get a decent number of games in. It'll be nice to have a little piece of normalcy again.

Yeah, 9:30 EST works for me...for the opposite reason of Rob. My wife needs to catch up on sleep, so she'll be rested for baby duty. She'll probably be waking up around then.

Today is my actual free day since my hockey season has just freaking exploded. I now have Friday and Sunday free. Thus, I had to drop from Madden. 9 or so sounds about right.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'll actually be able to partake in a hockey night tonight. The wife gave me the ok to leave baby duty with her for a few hours, so I should be able to get a decent number of games in. It'll be nice to have a little piece of normalcy again.[/QUOTE]

Didn't even know you had a baby! Was definitely noticing you online a lot less. Congratulations even if it was a while ago, never knew.

Might be able to play, might not. Wife has 102 temperature so she'll either go right to bed or need me to basically do everything for her.

[quote name='DestroVega']Didn't even know you had a baby! Was definitely noticing you online a lot less. Congratulations even if it was a while ago, never knew.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! She was just born on 12/7. I guess after posting about it in the JV Madden League thread and on Facebook, I forgot to post about it in here (actually, looking at the time stamps from my last few posts, an hour after I posted the November stats, my wife went into labor, haha...whew...barely got those done!) That's why I was gone pretty much all last week. Pretty crazy around here now.

I haven't posted on CAG in a long time, but I'm dying to find a team to play on, drop-in games are so touchy in terms of playing with people who know what they're doing. I prefer one of the wings or d, i got a 81 lw, 81 rw, and 80 d man. If you got room for another, add me, Defjux41. Thanks

[quote name='brainstorm']I haven't posted on CAG in a long time, but I'm dying to find a team to play on, drop-in games are so touchy in terms of playing with people who know what they're doing. I prefer one of the wings or d, i got a 81 lw, 81 rw, and 80 d man. If you got room for another, add me, Defjux41. Thanks[/QUOTE]

We always have room for new players. Come find us online some time.

Thanks for last night, guys. There are very few ECHL games to attend over the next month, so hopefully I'll be able to participate more.

I hope so. I had a really good time last night. The jokes were running endless. I think my favorite was Destro's million dollar idea. I threw together a quick mock up, and I hope this fully captures his vision. I give you...The Condometer.
condometer.jpg

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I hope so. I had a really good time last night. The jokes were running endless. I think my favorite was Destro's million dollar idea. I threw together a quick mock up, and I hope this fully captures his vision. I give you...The Condometer.
condometer.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, that had me in tears! Great time last night! I miss those "bonding" moments. Of course, we quit the game on my only goal of the night. Also, I will pm you the code later tonight Rob.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I hope so. I had a really good time last night. The jokes were running endless. I think my favorite was Destro's million dollar idea. I threw together a quick mock up, and I hope this fully captures his vision. I give you...The Condometer.
condometer.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='n8rockerasu']We always have room for new players. Come find us online some time.[/QUOTE]

cool, i'll make sure im around on tuesday

condometer.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Dave, I can't pump anymore.

Damn...doesn't look like anybody has played since I last played. Come on guys, I'm not THAT important, lol. I probably could play NHL more, I just probably wouldn't be able to use my mic and might have to drop at any moment. I usually know when I'll have 1-2 hours to play, but not with much notice...which has been making organized gaming kind of challenging.

I can say that I'll have time for a "regular" hockey night tomorrow night (Thursday) though. I don't know who's going to be available or if we want to do a playoff run then or not, but I'm hoping we can get some games going. I would have said Friday, but UFC 141 is Friday night, and there's no way I'm missing that. The baby just better not start crying during Lesnar-Overeem, lol.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Damn...doesn't look like anybody has played since I last played. Come on guys, I'm not THAT important, lol. I probably could play NHL more, I just probably wouldn't be able to use my mic and might have to drop at any moment. I usually know when I'll have 1-2 hours to play, but not with much notice...which has been making organized gaming kind of challenging.

I can say that I'll have time for a "regular" hockey night tomorrow night (Thursday) though. I don't know who's going to be available or if we want to do a playoff run then or not, but I'm hoping we can get some games going. I would have said Friday, but UFC 141 is Friday night, and there's no way I'm missing that. The baby just better not start crying during Lesnar-Overeem, lol.[/QUOTE]

Well, I've been messaging people the last few weeks and for the most part there has been little interest. Not sure if people just aren't enjoying the game this year or what.

[quote name='jza1218']Well, I've been messaging people the last few weeks and for the most part there has been little interest. Not sure if people just aren't enjoying the game this year or what.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I just hope it isn't "Nate has to be the motivator" because obviously my time is more limited now. There's no reason you guys can't play without me just like we were playing before. The idea behind getting everybody to play at a high level was so we could swap players in and out without missing a beat. I mean, really, if you guys wanted to do a playoff run without me, have Rob move to C and plug Destro in at LW, I'd be cool with it.

Like I said, I really CAN play most nights. I just don't have a lot of time. So, by the time we wait on everybody to be ready, find a team worth playing, etc., I'd probably have 1-2 games before needing to be gone for 45-60 minutes. I'd be fine with that. It just doesn't seem too fair to everybody else. It won't be like this forever. I just don't want the team to die off in the meantime. Somebody else has to step up and pick up my slack.

Having said that, it looks like everybody had set plans tonight. That's cool.I should have mentioned the possibility of playing Thursday sooner. I suppose Saturday is always an option too (I know my ass isn't going anywhere for New Year's, lol). Or we just don't worry about December and try to reboot in January.

I've been going to sleep really early compared to before, so even if I hop on, im halfway asleep by the time we get games going.
I'll be on though most early evenings, just a matter of getting people together to play I guess as I'll basically join whenever provided I get a message.

All things considered though, I am getting kinda burned out on NHL, which is kinda why I don't take the initiative anymore to start sessions...that and my backlog needs clearing. Badly.

[quote name='brainstorm']I haven't posted on CAG in a long time, but I'm dying to find a team to play on, drop-in games are so touchy in terms of playing with people who know what they're doing. I prefer one of the wings or d, i got a 81 lw, 81 rw, and 80 d man. If you got room for another, add me, Defjux41. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Can you resubmit the join request? Wasn't paying attention and refused it. Just let me know when you resend it and I will hop on and accept it.

^nice work!

I can play more than I have been, I've been playing COD. But anytime anyone is interested, just let me know. I still love the game. Work will also slow WAY down after tomorrow at noon.

bread's done
Back