(OOS) New $9.99 games @ CircuitCity.com (Most titles on sale week of 5/27 at CC B&M)

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Price mistakes again? Might be a good time to use those $10 off $10 coupons. Free shipping on orders $24+. These prices are NOT good instore, but some people are having luck price matching.

Just about everything is out of stock now.

Browse by category:

PS2
Xbox
GC
GBA
PSP

Highlights (the best games):

PS2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tekken® 5 (PlayStation®2)
Fight Night Round 3 (Playstation 2)
Resident Evil® 4 (Playstation®2)
Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation®2)

GC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paper Mario®: The Thousand-Year Door (GameCube™)

GBA

Super Mario® World Advance 2 (Game Boy® Advance)

PSP

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP™)
Fight Night Round 3 (PSP)
Loco Roco (PSP™)
Gangs of London™ (PSP™)

Damn, do friggen want Super Mario World. I'd love free shipping, but there's really nothing else on that list that I want to add up. :(

[quote name='godwheel']I dont see it and im in the individual page...[/quote]

Same here. I'm using both IE and Mozilla and nothing, only a "Notify Me" link.

Weird.

I use Firefox and the "add to cart" button is still there. I tried to go thru the order process and everything looks fine. 12:53 pm ET.

But when I use IE, there is no add to cart button. Very weird. Probably it's a privilege for Firefox users.

I have firefox, and I don't have the Add to Cart button.

Did you maybe have the page cached from when it was available?

I just got back from CC and the WILL pricematch the web site. I told them that Gangs of London and Fight Night Round 3 were $9.99 on the web site. They checked in-store and gave me that price. You're probably out of luck if the game isn't on the web site anymore, though (i.e. LocoRoco or Ape Escape Academy).

[quote name='dallow']Have you not read the above posts?[/QUOTE]
Two threads were combined, which always leads to confusion. Why can't the mods just close redundant threads?

To those lucky few that claims to have been able to have the "add to cart" button visible for KHII, could you tell me if you see the link of that button begins with this following "http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/oid/144354/"

If not, what is the number after the oid/???/

Thanks!

PS: Im on a mac with firefox and I dont see the "add to cart" button... neither does safari

[quote name='Hibiwa']Can you price match (online or in-store) when it says it's not available?[/quote]

Sure can. I just did it and picked up a copy of Paper Mario for $10 and change.

They had several copies left at my store (Fresno, CA.). If any CAGs can't find one for themselves, let me know and I'll try to run back this Sunday when I have time.

[quote name='Kendro']I want to make sweet love to you. Thanks for the link.[/QUOTE]

By the way, I tried making a link for Gangs of London to see if it would work, but it said that it was not available for purchase online. So some things appear to be "really" sold out and others are not. You can try this by taking a valid "add to cart" link and replacing the OID number from an unavailable item.

[quote name='gb2003']Here is the CC policy from the web site: http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/cat/-13318/edOid/105471/rpem/ccd/lookLearn.do

Q: Does Circuit City match the prices of Internet retailers?
A: Because many Internet retailers are not authorized sellers, we will only match the prices of our own website (circuitcity.com).

I think they might price match it... but not sure[/quote]

People should be making sweet love to you.

I'm gonna print out the "Price Protection & Unbeatable Price Guarantee" page, and a copy of the pages of the games I want. They should price match it.

KH2, I wanted it but if wiki is right there might be a new KH2 with KH Chains of memories from the GBA coming soon for the PS2.

I want a boxing game, I might get Fight Night.

Damn I have no ink the pages aren't coming out very well. I can barely see anything.

They can always deny you the item if it's not in stock online. Too bad my CC closed a few months ago or I would try to PM a few of these and by the time I am around another CC (prolly next weekend), the prices will be back to normal.

That's why I don 't know if I should even bother wasting time to get there. Seems very likely to get shot down when it clearly reads not available in store or online. If you can't actually buy it for the sale price, then you can't match it.

Having no actual date on the web page doesn't help either.

Thanks for the deal. Just picked up 2 KH2 and Papr mario. I just brought in the print outs and they price matched em on the spot.

I was able to pick up these for $10 in-store after price-matching their site:

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto: LCS (PSP)
Super Mario Advance 2: SMW (GBA)

and found Xenosaga III for $16.96, thanks OP!

Circuit City pulls this crap all the time where they introduce marked down titles to their website, but are out of stock when you proceed through checkout. Ive noticed it a lot on Sunday afternoons. And they have a certain number of titles they leave on the site even though they havent been in stock for ages. Like Midtown Madness 3 for the Xbox which they leave up even though it hasnt been in stock for a year. Has to be somebody's sick little joke.

Wait so these prices aren't the same in store? Weird I can't remember the last time Circuit City didn't have the exact same price in store and online.

Just got KHII, RE4, Mario World 2 (GBA), Paper Mario, Fight Night (PSP) from the store.

The guy told me they could always match the web price except the "web special only" promo.

My order from last night *hasn't* shipped...

Wow, I figured the games would be these prices in store too, but I guess not. There's nothing worth PMing for me (since I have all the "hot" titles in that list anyway), so I guess that saves me a trip, anyway.

nogard - this has been up for nearly 12 hours already, I'm surprised *anything* is available online still. RE4 for PS2 was gone when I checked within an hour after the OP was posted ;).

Edit - actually, it appears that pretty much everything is OOS anyway, 'cept for stuff like Big Mutha Truckers ;).

Just got back from my local C.C. They did price match ..picked up Fight night round 3 and Gangs of London for the PSP. Thanks OP

[quote name='icruise']Try this:

ADD TO CART (KINGDOM HEARTS)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Kendro']I want to make sweet love to you. Thanks for the link.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Vajra']Thanks icruise, the link worked![/QUOTE]
Actually, it adds for $19.99 while the search results still show $9.99. Even if it let you check out, it looks like you'd be calling them for an adjustment.

[quote name='freshzen']Wait so these prices aren't the same in store? Weird I can't remember the last time Circuit City didn't have the exact same price in store and online.[/quote]
I just got back from a Circuit City near me and none of the prices were the same as their online counterparts. Howeva! I got them to price match all the items that I picked up despite most of them being out of stock online.

Here is my haul:

Paper Mario 2
Kingdom Hearts II (Original cover!)
Tekken 5
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Fight Night Round 3 (PS2)
Jaws Unleashed (PS2)
Grand Theft AUto Libery City Stories (PSP)

[quote name='ricoraney']I just got back from a Circuit City near me and none of the prices were the same as their online counterparts. Howeva! I got them to price match all the items that I picked up despite most of them being out of stock online.

Here is my haul:

Paper Mario 2
Kingdom Hearts II (Original cover!)
Tekken 5
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Fight Night Round 3 (PS2)
Jaws Unleashed (PS2)
Grand Theft AUto Libery City Stories (PSP)[/QUOTE]

How did you get Tekken 5 to show up?

[quote name='CZroe']Actually, it adds for $19.99 while the search results still show $9.99. Even if it let you check out, it looks like you'd be calling them for an adjustment.[/QUOTE]

Now it does. Earlier it added it at $9.99.

Price was: $34.99
You save: - $25.00
You pay: $19.99

Yeah, their math seems a bit off. Oh well, was worth a shot. I really hope KH2 comes back in stock, was planning on picking up one for me and one for a friend since we've been waiting for it to hit that magic $10 price point.

Ahh... first all those wonderful games for 16.96 & now this...
Seems like circuit city will be taking more of my $$ later today/tomorrow.
Thanks OP!

[quote name='erehwon']I'm tempted by KH2, but I'm wondering if KH2 Final Mix will come state side?[/quote]

it hasn't been confirmed yet - I'm waiting as well. But $10 for a brand new KH2 (non greatest hits - i've seen some still in stock) is heck of a deal.

Price matched Resident Evil 4 and the Star Trek game (as a gift.) I had to show them the price I printed off of the web site, and they price matched it. (The girl at the checkout stand was all confused how it could not be right in her cash register....)

[quote name='ricoraney']Yes they are![/QUOTE]

Well, you have to get them to PM their website, but they'll fix the price without issue. Picked up PM that way on the Cube. Sure, it was Player's Choice, but who cares?

bread's done
Back