Open casting call: Forum Guides

After reading the OP again, I updated my post to request some specific forums.

I would be up for the Trading Forum, PSP, GBA, or Gamecube.

[quote name='xmrblondex']sp00ge had been one for a while now.

We're still looking for more, yes?[/QUOTE]

He's been promoted to a Global Mod, instead of a Forum Guide (well he's actually down as both)

I would be up for Trading, Deal/Shopping Discussions and Bragging Rights, or PS3. I'd even do pc games, game reviews, or cag lifestyle since I spend a lot of time there with my daily 5x a day visits. I'm more then willing to help people out and move/lock/edit posts, and fetch coffee.

Thanks

Grats are in order to those who just got positions or got promoted

[quote name='lilboo']So why are people getting picked one at a time.. and very much time in between? Just curious, really.[/QUOTE]

As per the whims of Cheapy ;).

(Though the mods were pushing for help in the trading forum specifically as of late)

So are all position filled? I would be happy to contribute my efforts in helping CheapyD. Be it the CAG Video Game Trading section, or maybe the Bragging Right's section.

Congratulations to sp00ge for the promotion to Mod and to Pooky for being given the Forum Guide position.

Io, I didn't know you're a Nintendo Guide now, too. Yay!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Hmm, if nothing has happened yet, I'd be down for being a forum guide for PS3 and/or PSP forums[/QUOTE]I think you'd be pretty good.

I'd most definitely be up to be a forum guide of the PS3 forum (or any Sony forum), since I tend to spend most of my day at CAG (I do coordinate CAG PSN Gaming and usually help people out in the PS3 forum). Chances of me getting it are very slim I know, but I just wanted to throw my name out anyway. ;)

If this is still an open invitation:
I'd like to profess interest in the 360/DS/General/Other Deals forum guide positions as they're the ones I frequent most and am most comfortable with.
The 360 forum is the one I participate in the most, as I've created the Xbox Live Gaming Group tag listings as well as getting some game nights started and providing the first implementations of CAG "clans" through the friend of a friend feature on Xbox Live. Linkin does a great job with the forum, but with his promotion to global mod, maybe there is room for a Guide in the 360 forum as well.

Beyond that, the Other Deals forum probably would be the biggest draw for me as it taps into a wide range of topics and could definitely use some oversight if only because of the volume of disparate posts created there.

I'd love to be a bigger part of CAG and would be interested in speaking to my qualifications for a Forum Guide position in the DS (not the quickest moving forum, but will almost certainly grow as CAG traffic grows) and general forums (most of the reasons I'd like to tackle the Other Deals forum apply to the General Gaming forum as well, which has a wide base of different types of threads) as well. Thanks much.

bread's done
Back