~Pancake's second lowball has ended!

Hey guys I was actually planning on selling the romeo x juliet set as a complete collection. If both of you are fine with that (I know one of you wanted it together), then I will reset bidding for the item and sell it as a whole. But shipping obviously will not be $3.

Those bidding on the Romeo X Juilet collection please look at the description again as it has been updated right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
(A)-God of War saga (no psp game codes and never came with a manual) $2
(B)-Mass Effect 2 (codes used) $1
(S)-Max Payne 3 (sealed) $4
(B)-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $6
(B)-Enslaved $1

Blue Gameboy SP (no charger, light scratches on the cover)(P) - $5
(A)-Final Fantasy VIII (greatest hits and never played) 1 2 - $3
(A)-Final Fantasy IX (greatest hits) - $3

[quote name='Namurashi']Can we get pictures of the PS3 games and the FFIX.

Final Fantasy IX - $5
Yakuza 3 - $2
Yakuza 4 - $2
Ni No Kuni Guide - $4[/QUOTE]

I'm on that right now. I fell asleep last night uploading pics.

[quote name='strizay']:ps3: Enslaved - $3 Strizay

God of War saga, all 5 games are on disk right?[/QUOTE]

No only God of War 1-3 are in there as the PSP games were download vouchers which I used.

Sorry guys camera was taking a poop or something. Pics are slowly uploading for the rest of the items. Updating the bids right now.

Also adding Bulletstorm PS3 to the mix. I didn't use the online code but I'm not sure whether it is still active

Ni no Kuni guide (with the Hurly dlc) do u know much would it be to 14213 and you dont have just the dlc

Final Fantasy VIII - $5
Yakuza 3 - $4
Yakuza 4 - $4

Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel - Why is it rated D? Does it have any missing pages or are the front and back like really warped?

[quote name='Namurashi']Final Fantasy VIII - $5
Yakuza 3 - $4
Yakuza 4 - $4

Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel - Why is it rated D? Does it have any missing pages or are the front and back like really warped?[/QUOTE]

Check you pm regarding FF IX, also I was pming the top bidder about Yakuza 3 but I might as well say it here. I checked Yakuza 3 and there were chips around the edges that I did not notice before. It is not missing pieces as it is smooth all around but it it looks chipped kind of. I then checked all the other games and they have no scratches and chips from what I can tell.

As for FMA. No waterdamage, missing pages, rips, or really that much bending. I just like putting it at a lower grade as someone may find it a lower grade.

I just got your pm and I will post the pictures here so everyone can see. I will also post a more in depth picture of FMA, if you want.

Best Pic I can take of IX http://i.imgur.com/ldkOzVi.jpg

@Starmask I'll get to you on the pricing. And no I don't the DLC is in the book, I think.

EDIT: ALL bids have been updated and pics updated too! Added Brink and Bulletstorm PS3~

EDIT2: Blabadon, you are the highest bidder for Yakuza 3 at $3 as Namurashi voided the bid because the item was not as described as the game has chipped discs on the edges (works perfectly fine though). You can also void the bid, just post on thread if you wish to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
(D+)-Golden Sun/Golden Sun the Lost Age - $1
( D+)-Champions of Norrath Return to Arms - $1
(D+)-Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel - $1

Whoops, I'll get that updated right now.

EDIT: Updated! and @ Starmask, I can't do the online pp label since I don't have a scale but it should not be more $6 promise. I'm thinking more along the $4-5.

EDIT2: Also there will be a rollover time.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Whoops, I'll get that updated right now.

EDIT: Updated! and @ Starmask, I can't do the online pp label since I don't have a scale but it should not be more $6 promise. I'm thinking more along the $4-5.

EDIT2: Also there will be a rollover time.[/QUOTE]

Metal Gear Solid $11 not Max Payne 3......

(S)-Ni no Kuni guide (with the Hurly dlc) $6

(C)-Ar Tonelico Qoga Artbook & CD (The artbook is like new and the CD was never used but the box cover has noticeable indented marks on it that the camera can't really catch) (If you want this shipping in a box it will cost more than $3). $1

(C)-Blue Gameboy SP (no charger, light scratches on the cover)(P) 1 2 $6 pseudonem
(F)-Purple/blueish Gameboy Advance (heavily scratched screen, no battery cover on the back(P) 1 2 $1 pseudonem

(F)-Purple/blueish Gameboy Advance (heavily scratched screen, no battery cover on the back(P) 1 2 - $1
(C)-Brink (Disc and Manual is like new but the case is feels used and abused, also has a sticker residue on it.) 1 - $1

bread's done
Back