iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
Given that all the games were pulled off the website almost simultaneously, I'm going to bet we'll be seeing a wave of cancellation emails fairly soon. ::sigh::

[quote name='tinyandi']Given that all the games were pulled off the website almost simultaneously, I'm going to bet we'll be seeing a wave of cancellation emails fairly soon. ::sigh::[/QUOTE]

Actually everything BUT Halo 3 was pulled. Weird.

[quote name='buckythekat']really? when will that be? I've heard mixed things about the game but at $20 I'd bite especially since it is Tim Schaefer[/QUOTE]

best buy reward zone $20 off coupon should bring that game to 19 starting on the 15th

Missed out on this. Would have easily bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Wolverine. Oh well.

*shrugs*

Edit: Damn, Prototype too.

[quote name='Brother Daz']N41 soon to be cancelled Halo 3 legendary[/QUOTE]

Same... I don't know what I'd do with a second cat sized helmet.

It makes sense it all got pulled just now...look at their hours of operation on Sundays:

Sunday 11am-5pm EST

Someone probably went in and saw more orders than ever before.

When I originally found this deal yesterday afternoon, they actually had Metroid Prime Trilogy for $20. I was able to order a couple at that time. By the time I was able to post this last night, there were no more available. So I'm really hoping this goes through.

[quote name='CS_Mike']When I originally found this deal yesterday afternoon, they actually had Metroid Prime Trilogy for $20. I was able to order a couple at that time. By the time I was able to post this last night, there were no more available. So I'm really hoping this goes through.[/QUOTE]

Hope some people get their orders, but I doubt they actually had as many copies as they sold of these games. I don't think they're used to receiving the type of traffic they got from these games.

Ordered Halo 3 Legendary ed last night shortly after it was posted, and after reading the reviews for Brutal Legend, decided to pass. Then decided to try the Brutal Legend demo this morning, and really liked it (to the point where I would be more likely to play it than Halo 3). Unfortunately, it was just sold out when I went back to place the order.

Anyway, thanks OP, and thanks to the poster that mentioned the upcoming BB deal for Brutal Legend.

[quote name='jshawnd']Ordered Halo 3 Legendary ed last night shortly after it was posted, and after reading the reviews for Brutal Legend, decided to pass. Then decided to try the Brutal Legend demo this morning, and really liked it (to the point where I would be more likely to play it than Halo 3). Unfortunately, it was just sold out when I went back to place the order.

Anyway, thanks OP, and thanks to the poster that mentioned the upcoming BB deal for Brutal Legend.[/QUOTE]
Demo is nothing like the full game. It's basically an RTS game in which you fly around micromanaging demons. Gets very frustrating, but for $20 you can't pass up a kickass soundtrack.

[quote name='SativaSam']Demo is nothing like the full game. It's basically an RTS game in which you fly around micromanaging demons. Gets very frustrating, but for $20 you can't pass up a kickass soundtrack.[/QUOTE]
This is the truth, the demo is nothing like the full game. It turns into a RTS not long into it, and the hack 'n'slash concept is out the window from there.

Hmmm, so I just checked out and now I see the legendary edition as being $110.

Cross my fingers, knock on wood, whatever, I hope this goes through.

Maybe I should have been a little more selfish and waited for shipping confirmation before posting this deal. :)

I really hope plenty of CAGs receive their orders.

Thanks OP. I got in on the deal as well. I love when the deals on CAG are for newer games rather than all old as many have already played/traded those games away.

[quote name='prateeko']Hmmm, so I just checked out and now I see the legendary edition as being $110.

Cross my fingers, knock on wood, whatever, I hope this goes through.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the $110 is the savings amount. It is still listed as available for $20.

[quote name='prateeko']Hmmm, so I just checked out and now I see the legendary edition as being $110.

Cross my fingers, knock on wood, whatever, I hope this goes through.[/QUOTE]
it's still 20$

[quote name='salparadise78']Yeah, I'm in PA, but there aren't any PC richard stores here, at least according to their website. Oh well another couple bucks for tax, still worth it though. Also, too bad bing is only at 2%.[/QUOTE]

Actually, there is a store opening up in Philadelphia. Maybe that's way you got charged (as did I).

[quote name='detectiveconan16']If only PC Richard could allow one to check instore inventory. I would consider picking it up.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you will find these prices at their stores. Probably just a web price only.

[quote name='SativaSam']Demo is nothing like the full game. It's basically an RTS game in which you fly around micromanaging demons. Gets very frustrating, but for $20 you can't pass up a kickass soundtrack.[/QUOTE]
Actually it is not FULL RTS. There are alot of hack and slash like the demo has. The boss type fights are RTS mostly. Do not get blah the game rocks and the riding around blowing and running stuff over rules! But calling this ALL or close to ALL RTS is crazy. I say it is 70-75% non rts when in single player. I am talking about the time to find all hidden stuff to get achievements to.

The online is RTS through which is maybe why he is confused? But the game is just like the demo but sometimes you got to do RTS things. They are fun anyways.

UPDATE!!!!!

I just spoke with a PC Richard associate on the phone. He said they are looking to see if they have enough games to fulfill the orders. He also said that it was a first come, first serve basis, so all you late comers have a high chance of getting a cancellation notice tomorrow. Most of us will find out by tomorrow if we are getting our games (they won't be fulfilling orders till they know what they have). Good luck to everybody!

Dang if only I saw this yesterday, I would of loved to pick up Brutal Legends and Prototype for $20. I did pick up Halo 3 Legendary though. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']UPDATE!!!!!

I just spoke with a PC Richard associate on the phone. He said they are looking to see if they have enough games to fulfill the orders. He also said that it was a first come, first serve basis, so all you late comers have a high chance of getting a cancellation notice tomorrow. Most of us will find out by tomorrow if we are getting our games (they won't be fulfilling orders till they know what they have). Good luck to everybody![/QUOTE]

Does this include the Halo 3 LE? I bought 3 just 10 minutes ago; one for me and 2 as gifts for my girlfriend's brothers.

:cold:

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Does this include the Halo 3 LE? I bought 3 just 10 minutes ago; one for me and 2 as gifts for my girlfriend's brothers.

:cold:[/QUOTE]

Don't know man. Hope you and everyone else gets it though.

For anyone looking at local stores, they don't have any copies. All of these copies are coming directly from the warehouse.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Does this include the Halo 3 LE? I bought 3 just 10 minutes ago; one for me and 2 as gifts for my girlfriend's brothers.

:cold:[/QUOTE]
Ahe5vVuQIeynste9x9q9hWGCo1_400.jpg

[quote name='Brother Daz']
Ahe5vVuQIeynste9x9q9hWGCo1_400.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'll take that as a yes! I just didn't see any specific indication that Halo 3 LE would be canceled - figured it was the others that were taken down so quickly. I mean, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they had 9890848 Halo 3 LE's. Old junk is OLD. :whistle2:#

There was no indication, but with a lot of people ordering especially those ordering multiple copies for themselves its an unfortunate possibility they won't have enough copies to fulfill all the orders. Hopefully that isn't the case as I'd love to have the game especially at $20. Makes me regret not seeing this yesterday :(

Would be disappointed, but probably kinda relieved if my orders get canceled. Don't even have my PS3 yet and I've spent 150 ish on games. Yeah... they're uber deals but already building backlog #2.

Can't say no, but won't mind if it doesn't go through. :whistle2:|

[quote name='rawrker']There was no indication, but with a lot of people ordering especially those ordering multiple copies for themselves its an unfortunate possibility they won't have enough copies to fulfill all the orders. Hopefully that isn't the case as I'd love to have the game especially at $20. Makes me regret not seeing this yesterday :([/QUOTE]

Well, there is almost no resale value on this game on Ebay and nobody wants it on Goozex, so I would hope people were just buying copies for themselves and not to hoard.

Why the hell are there so many of these out there anyway? I wouldn't be surprised if my individually numbered helmet is 1,734,524.

edit: Nevermind, I just read the entire slickdeals thread. Apparently everyone has 5 cousins or nephews that want the legendary edition thus necessitating the buying of 10 or so at a time for backup gifts. Idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='helluvagood']hm everytime i click on the picture i get redirected to a 'sorry your page was not found'.
???[/QUOTE]

I believe Halo 3 is finally out of stock. Looks like this deal is pretty much dead except for the few underwhelming $19.99 games that may still be available. All of the good deals are gone now.

Crap! I've been waiting for a NGS2 sale.

Ah well, at least it's good to know that it's finally beginning to come down now.

i hope the mods leave this here at least until we can see if the cancellations start rolling in..(no one ever goes to the Deal Graveyard!!)

Just shows me I should probably check this site more than once a day in the morning; would've picked up NGS2 and Brutal Legend if I had ;/

An update here for the people that might want to get the deal in-store. I went to one of their stores in Brooklyn this morning, and saw no evidence of the sale. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was at full price. I asked one of the associates, and he didn't know about the sale. He checked online for the deal, but the deal banner was already gone from the front page, and he couldn't access the item's page either. He asked another associate for help, and after a while of checking, he told me that the deal was good, so I was able to get the game for $19.99. :D

I'm not sure if the guy found the info somewhere, or if he just decided to give me the deal (I'm assuming the former), but if you decide to go to the store, and they check online and can't find it, tell them not to check for the whole name of the game you're looking for. For example, if you search for "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2", it directs you to a missing page, but if you search for "Ninja", it will show you a summary list which includes Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, and it shows the $19.99 price. That might be enough for them to honor the deal.

Darn, I missed it. If anyone get's any extras and would be kind enough to spare one for me, that would be awesome. :) I will pay. :p

[quote name='coleipoo']You can all probably blame it on SD[/QUOTE]

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1853165

"Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for PS3 $20 + shiping, other $20 video game clearance @ P.C. Richard Full list of video games on clearance at $19.99 each:
Linky [pcrichard.com]

I bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for PS3 for $19.99 + 2.99 shipping.

Don't forget 2-10% BCB.

Edited: credit to CAG"

Jesus christ...Intruder Alert!
We have a red spy in the base!

CAG should take from SD but never give to them...

12500343201033.jpg

I guess I miss out on this deal. I was think about getting Ninja Gaiden in mourning, but I decided not to get since I already beat Xbox 360 version. Not a big deal to me. I get majority mainstream games on Goozex. I tend to focus on getting niche game. I doubt I will go to their brick and mortar store. Their video game selection is really small.

bread's done
Back