Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

I haven't found any bottles with codes at my grocery store either. I want some free songs! My store better get them soon!

[quote name='marginal']I got a code in my email newsletter and it worked fine. And I won a track! Picked "Dammit" by Blink 182.[/QUOTE]
I never seem to get my Pepsiworld/Dewsletter emails when they come with free codes (or pepsi points).

[quote name='songoku0987']im guessing its one exclusive code per member, because i have like 5 and i could only redeem one[/QUOTE]
I'll take one of those 4 extra codes off your hands, if you decide to offer them up.

Didn't even realize until I got back to work that the two drinks I got at lunch had codes.

Currently 2/2 for tracks.

Problem is, and someone already mentioned this, I'm fairly unsure of what I have already downloaded. Ha.

[quote name='007']Didn't even realize until I got back to work that the two drinks I got at lunch had codes.

Currently 2/2 for tracks.

Problem is, and someone already mentioned this, I'm fairly unsure of what I have already downloaded. Ha.[/QUOTE]

If you're getting the tracks for XBOX then you can login to xbox.com and scroll through the Rockband tracks to see what you have already purchased and they will be marked as such.

This promo would be great if you could find the dang caps somewhere. I've basically found one 7-11 that carries 1 liter Pepsi products that have the promo. 10 days into the promo and I've gotten one cap to show for it.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Do you drink a lot of soda? Or have you found a nice trash can? :)[/QUOTE]

I usually grab 2 before i go to work and i have been looking for people who have them and ask if i can have the cap.

[quote name='Commy']Damn, I buy Pepsi, but I always typically buy 2-liters when doing my weekly grocery shopping.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='yankeesfan330']Too bad it's not on 2-liters.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='retail sucks']same here, 2 liters are all I buy and I've tried to cut it down to 1 a day.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkZion']Sweet, this is something I've been waiting for.

I've been buying around 2 pepsi products every night for the past couple of months...[/QUOTE]2 pepsi products (which I'll assume are drinks and not one of the many products from PepsiCo) a day is pretty hefty maybe youshould consider purchasing 2 liters and saving yourself some dough for games bro.

Question to those of you receiving codes in your email: What emails are you signed up for? I signed up for the Xtra newsletter but I have not received anything yet. Did I sign up for the right thing?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']@yankeesfan I signed up for pepsi xtras last year during that promotion. so that should get you a free code.[/QUOTE]
I've been on their Xtras/Dewsletter mailing lists for over 3 yrs and I never get stuff like that.
I did get a email to tell me the RockBand promotion had begun, but no codes.
My xtras emails are usually composed of several banners (advertising new pepsi products) to click for sweepstakes entries and "cents off" coupons.

Oh man. I haven't been able to come on CAG in a while, I'm so happy I saw this thread last night. I just started working back at a Target and we carry these bottles. I'm 2/2 so far, (1 pepsi bought, 1 from employee break room recycling bin which is always clean ^_^) although I wish I could have looked through the recycling bin more. However, since there were other people around and I didn't want to look like a scavenger, I only took the cap off one bottle that was right at the very top and acted as if it was from the bottle I had just thrown out.

I have had 0 dlc so far as I just didn't have the money, but this promotion is really sweet (no pun intended). Looking through the tracklist, I think there's about 25 tracks that I want from known songs/artists. Wekk, 2 down, 23 to go!

[quote name='NoDAK']I've been on their Xtras/Dewsletter mailing lists for over 3 yrs and I never get stuff like that.
I did get a email to tell me the RockBand promotion had begun, but no codes.
My xtras emails are usually composed of several banners (advertising new pepsi products) to click for sweepstakes entries and "cents off" coupons.[/QUOTE]

All I received was the email telling me the RockBand promotion has begun as well, no codes. Oh well, here's to hoping there's some coming for us soon! :bouncy: I can't find any of these Pepsi's at any stores near me, I've been to at least 7 different stores now.

2/2 now. Also, at local grocery store they had Rock Band 2 set up outside and were letting people play to promote this promotion. Unfortunately they weren't giving out free codes or anything.

Is the song list final or will they update it with more songs down the road? I have a good chunk of the listed tracks. 2/4 on my end though one of those was a free code.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']these arent on gamer fuel bottles right?[/QUOTE]

You are correct, sir.

I work at a grocery store and I have NEVER seen this promotion on the bottle (is it on mountain dew too?) Guess I gonna keep looking...

PM me if you're willing to trade Coke codes for your pepsi codes. Thanks!

UPDATE: went 1/1 when I found a code in my pepsi extras email. SWEET!

[quote name='erectiontown']i haven't seen these bottles ANYWHERE. where are you guys normally seeing them?[/QUOTE]

That's the rub. Can't seem to find any bottles with the promotion. I've only seen the yellow rock band caps on the 1 liter bottles at 7-11, and those suckers are $2.01 after taxes. Supposedly, Target has them, but I haven't seen them yet, and the local grocery stores got nothing. This thing will be over by the time I get a second cap.

[quote name='aspower']That's the rub. Can't seem to find any bottles with the promotion. I've only seen the yellow rock band caps on the 1 liter bottles at 7-11, and those suckers are $2.01 after taxes. Supposedly, Target has them, but I haven't seen them yet, and the local grocery stores got nothing. This thing will be over by the time I get a second cap.[/QUOTE]
yeah, i checked target yesterday: nothin'

I'm now 7/7. 3/3 paid for, 4/4 from break room recycle bin ^_^. And I have one cap in waiting for a soda i bought for tomorrow...It's unfortunate people are having trouble finding these caps at target, mine's stocked with them (especially on the diets).

These sodas have specially marked bottles right? Or am I just looking for the wrong thing. I do believe they have yellow caps, am I correct?

I'm up to 3/3 now, a convenience store by my house has them 2 for 2$ but...

[quote name='darkcecil32'] (especially on the diets).[/QUOTE]

they only have diet right now:bomb:

I'll probably grab two more tomorrow on my way home from work

I'm thinking as these become more readily available, the win ratio will drop drastically. I'm 6/6 now.

For the person wondering where these are being found...I've had luck finding 20 oz regular pepsis with code lids at:
Target
Kmart
Crest (grocery store)
Quick Trip (convenience store)
Circle K (convenience store)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sp00ge']I'm not sure if it's regional, but down here in NC, the code caps are red. Back back home in PA they are yellow.[/QUOTE]

Yellow in DC, and hard to find.

Ran my first set of codes for the promotions today. 2/2 on the downloadable songs. I actually think the odds on winning the songs will maintain fairly strong. I can see alot of people using their codes for some of the larger prizes.

Either that or everyone will start using the codes for the songs instead of the other drawing and those will actually not be as hard to win as they should be.

cool, won my first track. Not sure what I am going to pick yet though.

For those that have Jewel grocery stores, mine had the 1-liter pepsis with the RB yellow cap on them for $1 each in the soda aisle. They also had 1-liter mountain dews for those interested. This is the Jewel in Lombard, IL.

Aha! I hit pay dirt, well sort of. My local 7-11 had Pepsi Max 20oz bottles with the promo. I'm now 2/2 but unfortunately, I can't remember which song I picked last time. The account history shows you the redemption code, but not the song title. Oh well, I guess I should enter my codes anyhow, just haven't had much RB time lately. If I can get a steady supply of caps (preferably 6 packs), get my fill of free songs, I'll start trying for the bundles.

bread's done
Back