Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

I'm up to 6/6 now after using my codes. After so many in a row it's going to be devastating when I use one that doesn't win lol.

[quote name='justoneuncle']Has anyone lost recently? I've won on 16 codes in a row.[/QUOTE]

Still no losses after going 14/14. Friends from work giving me caps now. I wonder if I can get enough for every song I don't have before people start catching on to this....:whistle2:k

[quote name='justoneuncle']Has anyone lost recently? I've won on 16 codes in a row.[/QUOTE]

Same number I just hit, 16 in a row (and overall). I think the promise of 5,000 songs a day + the seemingly limited availability of these caps are making this an easy game to win, odds-wise. It seems pepsi either messed up regional distribution of these caps and or just hates some parts of america :p

I finally found Pepsi's with these caps. 2/2 on this so far. I'm thinking abuot just stocking up on them. It's actually cheaper to but the $1.30 Pepsi than to pay for the song.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Still no losses after going 14/14. Friends from work giving me caps now. I wonder if I can get enough for every song I don't have before people start catching on to this....:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

That, sir, is precisely my plan. Just picked up another Pepsi Max, but I won't open it until lunch.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I finally found Pepsi's with these caps. 2/2 on this so far. I'm thinking abuot just stocking up on them. It's actually cheaper to but the $1.30 Pepsi than to pay for the song.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, after taxes, my Pepsi Cap ends up costing $1.58. Just a tad cheaper than buying the song outright, but I do get a tasty beverage to go with it. I do want to stock up, though, because, it still saves me about 20 percent per song, as long as I'm winning.

Added: 3 for 3 now. I'm working on that REO/Styx pack that I never bought.
REO - Roll with the Changes
REO - Take it on the Run
Styx - Too Much Time on My Hands

Last edited by a moderator:
any chain gas stations or grocery stores have these bottle sizes on sale? I did actually find some finally, bought one as a test, and like the previous poster said, it's only about 20% cheaper than just buying tracks outright.

I'm 3 for 3 so far. I've lucked up and found a local gas station selling Pepsi 20oz for $0.99 so it comes out to around $1.07 with tax.

Im not sure what happened. I entered my code, one a free track, didn't choose my song. Few days later, enter another code, went and redeemed Blink 182's Damn It. Now, in my account view, it shows two codes, one of them is the blink code and the other i'm not sure.

So does that mean if we rack up say 5 codes and then on the 6th code we decided on song "ABC", will the other 5 credits be the "ABC" song?

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

I've got 800 MS points that I'm willing to trade for Pepsi cap codes. Please PM me if you have Pepsi codes and you're interested in trading. Thanks.

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']7/7 now... Most stores around me have them, I got two wild cherry pepsi's the other day for my 6th and 7th[/QUOTE]
Oh good. I'm not a fan of teh regular Pepsi's but I do like Wild Cherry. I'll have to keep a look out for these.

I was the first winner of the xbox bundle, it took about 3 weeks to get it in, i've won 1 song. and i've used 18 caps. (the reason only winning one song is that i play the wii bundle now alot)

Well, my faithful 7-11 now has a supply of Pepsi products with the RB caps. I'm now 4/4 for songs. Just added Styx - Blue Collar Man to my DLC. Just for clarification, can you still cash in on songs if you win the bundle? There's plenty of DLC that I never bought so I don't want to lose out on that opportunity, but a RB2 ES Bundle would be nice.

edit: 5 for 5, as I add Styx - Renegade to my queue. Just found out you can redeem these things instantly at xbox.com so I don't have to keep notes on which songs I already have. This is shaping up nicely, as I'll pick up a Diet Pepsi everyday for lunch and reap the rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='prowling dead']I was the first winner of the xbox bundle, it took about 3 weeks to get it in, i've won 1 song. and i've used 18 caps. (the reason only winning one song is that i play the wii bundle now alot)[/QUOTE]
Congrats on the Xbox.

This seams to be one of the best promotions this year. Almost as good as the Tropicana Twisted one from a couple years back.

It's pretty sweet that you can just get Wii points should you fill up on Xbox DLC.

everyone should keep the Wii Points on the DL. People without rockband are putting points towards the Rockband bundles and not towards the 200 Wii Points, hopefully the Wii point part stays quiet for a while.

Anybody thinking about getting Blink-182 - Damn It song? I'll trade it for a pepsi cap. The site glitched I think. In my last post, I sot of described what happen.

about a week ago, put in a cap code and won a song. I didn't choose which one I wanted and left it at that. Then about 4 days later, I put in another cap code and win another song. I choose "Damn It" and it sends me two codes. I believe the other one is "Damn It" also. So, if anyone is looking for that song and willing to trade it for a cap code, lemme know please.

Two of my favorite things, Pepsi and Rock Band, teaming up. What could go wrong? =)

Got my first two songs today. Hopefully many more to come!

Okay, this might seem like a silly question... but I figure it'd at least lead to some interesting discussion :)

Any idea where one could find caps? Besides the obvious (your work, your school, etc)...

Here's another silly question, does anyone know a store that will actually accept the B1G1 winner caps. I would rather have just had a damn code than a "winning" cap. I have tried several stores (grocery, wal-mart, gas station) and been refused by all of them.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Congrats on the Xbox.

This seams to be one of the best promotions this year. Almost as good as the Tropicana Twisted one from a couple years back.

It's pretty sweet that you can just get Wii points should you fill up on Xbox DLC.[/QUOTE]

That was on it's own scale lol. You didn't even need to buy anything. If I drank Pepsi as much as I used to the promo would own. But they introduced Game Fuel and I fell in love with it.

6/6 on DLC songs. It looks like you almost can't lose on those songs, but alas, my must haves list is shrinking. I'm not real sure why the list is so limited, but I guess there's still a good dozen songs I could go for. I might actually start trying for a bundle.

So I'm 0/5 on places having the bottles. I just got Rock Band 2 from the Gamestop sale and thought this would be a great way to get in on some songs. I finally caved in yesterday and bought Smooth Criminal. I have class tomorrow so here's to hoping that someone has some bottles somewhere around here.

I'm 14/14 so far on DLC. Accidently got Alice Cooper "Poison" for XBOX 360. Free for the taking. FJ72W-XQHJP-4RHTW-YJB3Y-24J6Q

[quote name='kixalot']I'm 14/14 so far on DLC. Accidently got Alice Cooper "Poison" for XBOX 360. Free for the taking. FJ72W-XQHJP-4RHTW-YJB3Y-24J6Q[/QUOTE]

I used the code, thanks! I'm currently 5/5 with DLC wins.

7/7 so far...I felt really stupid, but I was at a minor league baseball game last night.....traded my dignity for 7 free caps.

[quote name='tidwell']7/7 so far...I felt really stupid, but I was at a minor league baseball game last night.....traded my dignity for 7 free caps.[/QUOTE]
But for what you lost in dignity you gained in CAGness.

Is code trading allowed on this site? I have some My Coke Rewards points that I'm willing to trade for Pepsi Rockband Codes. If allowed could we possibly make a thread dedicated to this? PM me if interested, willing to negotiate.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Is code trading allowed on this site? I have some My Coke Rewards points that I'm willing to trade for Pepsi Rockband Codes. If allowed could we possibly make a thread dedicated to this? PM me if interested, willing to negotiate.[/QUOTE]
ditto, i have a ton of coke codes i'd be willing to trade

ditto on the coke trading i have absolutely tons of coke codes i'm just too lazy to enter, rockband codes however those i could bother with.

Hey guys have a code for Xbox 360 for Blink 182 - All The Small Things. I meant to hit Wii but picked Xbox and I dont even own one. Heres the code up for grabs, please post if you use it so others will know.

PYHF9-TRTWC-YPX87-9FFDQ-BXCG8

[quote name='Got_Wii']Hey guys have a code for Xbox 360 for Blink 182 - All The Small Things. I meant to hit Wii but picked Xbox and I dont even own one. Heres the code up for grabs, please post if you use it so others will know.

PYHF9-TRTWC-YPX87-9FFDQ-BXCG8[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks!

I've got to start looking for these promo caps myself.

Your welcome, I wish they would have a box with no console listed beside it and make you pick your console before the song. I just forgot and wasnt paying attention and went on and hit submit and got an Xbox code when I meant to get a Wii one.

Damn it said i already the song... after i check my song list in RB2... so when i picked it and tried entering the redeem code it said already purchased...
if any one wants to trade songs for a download code let me know.
song is "Attack" by 30 seconds to mars...

bread's done
Back