Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

Decided to post up my accidental code. Please let me know who grabbed it (hopefully not a lurker):

More Than a Feeling (360) - XMRJT-JRVF8-TGBPP-HHW23-Y3CPT

17/17 on redemption with 20 entered codes to go.

[quote name='Ginsburger']Decided to post up my accidental code. Please let me know who grabbed it (hopefully not a lurker):

More Than a Feeling (360) - XMRJT-JRVF8-TGBPP-HHW23-Y3CPT

17/17 on redemption with 20 entered codes to go.[/QUOTE]

Already used >.<

WHY DON'T PEOPLE POST WHEN IT IS USED?!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Already used >.<

WHY DON'T PEOPLE POST WHEN IT IS USED?![/QUOTE]

Because they are jerks who feel special when they get free stuff, but won't say thank you to the OP or the person who just gave them the free stuff. Btw thanks OP and people who post codes, I haven't taken any, but I'll thank you for those jerks.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Already used >.<

WHY DON'T PEOPLE POST WHEN IT IS USED?![/QUOTE]
I've said it before and I'll say it again, NEVER POST CODES. Make people at least PM you. otherwise some wanker of a lurker takes the code. When I give stuff away I at least make people PM so I know it's gone.

Not going to call anyone out by name, but begging will get you on my blacklist if I ever wind up with extra codes. Not a good look.

Got about 25 songs so far, 0/1 on RB bundle and ??/1 on the Harrahs thing. Have 20 more codes to redeem this evening. Lovin this promo.

Has anyone seen an increase in the availability of these caps? I still have yet to see any. I was looking a lot in the middle of the month but I have since stopped looking as often. I just check whatever store I have been to.

I work in a hardware store and we have a pepsi fridge, and the pepsi guy has been bringing the crates of yellow cap'd pepsi for the last week or so now.

I couldn't find any at Wal-mart, Target, or my local grocery store. I ended up finding some at Lowe's. 20 oz bottles of Pepsi.....................1/1 so far.

[quote name='yankeesfan330']Has anyone seen an increase in the availability of these caps? I still have yet to see any. I was looking a lot in the middle of the month but I have since stopped looking as often. I just check whatever store I have been to.[/QUOTE] I seen a Cherry Pepsi and Diet Sierra Mist with the caps now. I mostly get them from people at work. 78/78

I'm a whopping 2/2 on caps as of this morning.

I need more Pepsi. :whistle2:k

If anyone has any codes they don't feel like using (or if you somehow manage to hit the limit), I'd love to take them off your hands. I'm broke to the point where I shouldn't be getting DLC or Pepsi right now, but I'm shooting for the Social Distortion pack eventually. :D

51/51 on redeeming for DLC. Hope to see some cherry pepsi, sierra mist products with the caps here. Went to local mini-mart store and found 20oz pepsi products for 99 cents.

6/7 for DLC and 0/3 for the bundle. My gas station had the yellow caps pretty early, although they were only on Pepsi bottles. Now I see them on Cherry, Max and Cherry Max too.

Damd it...accidently wasted a token. Selected Xbox instead of PS3. If anyone wants Take It On The Run from REO here is the code. That sucks too.....

HMT8G-7JKXM-MVXGV-QCB22-Y4R6Q

[quote name='gfshurts']I haven't seen any in MN yet. As a Pepsi drinker/RB player I am looking forward to seeing some yellow/red caps very soon![/QUOTE]

I've seen the yellow caps and am now 3/3! Woot!

[quote name='Sgt Barone']Ugh, Pepsi's so gross, but what can I do?[/QUOTE]

Hit up some sporting events that your interested in. After its over go around and look for caps. Take some latex gloves with ya as well. :applause:

not sure if it has been mentioned, but i'm seeing new songs on the list today. i know for sure that tv on the radio and the cranberries were not there before.

[quote name='trent82']not sure if it has been mentioned, but i'm seeing new songs on the list today. i know for sure that tv on the radio and the cranberries were not there before.[/QUOTE]

Interesting

I believe some Iron Maiden songs got put up also.

Iron Maiden 2 Minutes to Midnight
Iron Maiden Run to the Hills (Original Version)
Iron Maiden The Number of the Beast
Iron Maiden The Number of the Beast (Original Version)
Iron Maiden The Trooper

Where is the cheapest people have been finding pepsi 20 oz drinks? I got one at Pep Boys for 1.50ish. 0/1 on DLC. Just kidding 1/1.

Now 7/7.

The vending machine at work has these for $1. I usally have a Pepsi Max like every other day, but I am so happy for this fat girl who drinks like 2-4 Pepsis a day!..sadly she was not here today! :cry:

I might take it to like 20 songs (not that much on there I want to download) and try and win a Rockband 2 bundle. Anyone here win that yet?

[quote name='jling84']Where is the cheapest people have been finding pepsi 20 oz drinks? I got one at Pep Boys for 1.50ish. 0/1 on DLC. Just kidding 1/1.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much every gas station I've been to has 20 oz. bottles for 2 for $2.22, plus deposit. That's $1.21 each (with the $0.10 deposit in MI).

Some guy on ebay was selling 100 caps for 50$. While that sounds like a lot, it comes out to a mere 50 cents per cap. Honestly, I do not need the unhealthy soda. Each 50 cents cap, can potentially get me a 2 dollar song. As long as a fourth of the caps work, its easy to break even. Sweet deal.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Some guy on ebay was selling 100 caps for 50$. While that sounds like a lot, it comes out to a mere 50 cents per cap. Honestly, I do not need the unhealthy soda. Each 50 cents cap, can potentially get me a 2 dollar song. As long as a fourth of the caps work, its easy to break even. Sweet deal.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how easy it would have been to find 100 losing caps and put them in an auction ;-)

[quote name='Admiral']I wonder how easy it would have been to find 100 losing caps and put them in an auction ;-)[/QUOTE]

You cannot test caps. Once the code it entered, it is entered.

It looks like they did add new songs on there...I see Maroon 5 and Evanescence songs that came out a few weeks ago on xbox live/psn network

I found a list of the new songs added:

All that Remains - Chiron
All that Remains - This Calling
All that Remains - Two Weeks
Bad Religion - 21st Century (Digital Boy)
Ben Harper - Shimmer & Shine
Boston - Something About You
Chiodos - I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I said I Was a Wizard
The Cranberries - Linger
Coheed and Cambria - The Running Free
Evanescense - Bring Me To Life
Evanescense - Call Me When You're Sober
In This Moment - Forever
Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes to Midnight
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills (Original Version)
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast (Original Version)
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Lacuna Coil - Closer
Lacuna Coil - Swamped
Maroon 5 - A Little of You Time
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call
Ministry - LiesLiesLies
Phish - Wilson (Live)
Presidents of the United States - Feather Pluck'n
Shooter Jennings - Steady at the Wheel
Sixx AM - Life is Beautiful
Taking Back Sunday - Liar (It Takes One to Know One)
Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure
The Mother Hips - Red Tandy
The Mother Hips - Time Sick Son of a Grizzly Bear
The Offspring - Hammerhead
TV On the Radio - Wolf Like Me
Underoath - Reinventing Your Exit
Zombies - She's Not There

[quote name='lilboo']Now 7/7.

The vending machine at work has these for $1. I usally have a Pepsi Max like every other day, but I am so happy for this fat girl who drinks like 2-4 Pepsis a day!..sadly she was not here today! :cry:

ROFL .. you chubby chaser!

[quote name='lilboo']Now 7/7.

The vending machine at work has these for $1. I usally have a Pepsi Max like every other day, but I am so happy for this fat girl who drinks like 2-4 Pepsis a day!..sadly she was not here today! :cry:[/QUOTE]

ROFL .. you chubby chaser

Well Im 13 for 13 as of now

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured I'd post this since it was just announced today. This gives
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='Sgt Barone']Coheed is on there now? AWESOME!!!![/QUOTE]

And I just bought The Running Free the other day. I still haven't even played it. Oh well, I'm glad that Red Tandy is on there now :)

so awesome they added new songs. Of course I already bought a few before the promo started, but going to grab the M5 songs for the gf. I think i'm 40/40 right now. My hard drive is filled too :p

bread's done
Back