Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

My meal plan is paid for so I've gotten like 15 or more songs :) Any idea if they're updating the song list with new DLC at all?

I'm 17 for 17 on 360 DLC.

As far as trading, can we please restrict it solely to DLC codes? Trading of cap codes for other cap codes belongs (coke for pepsi, etc) in the appropriate trade thread here.

I've been swiping caps from coworkers, for the most part. My work has vending machines with yellow cap pepsi's for 1.25. so I've had a few.

I'm 10/10 so far. I rarely drink soda but have been able to find Pepsi caps checking recycling bins at work, also got one from that Pepsi newsletter.

Pepsi also occasionally gives away codes to the first 20 who reply to them on their twitter (http://www.twitter.com/pepsi), I got a 3 point code from them the other day.

[quote name='Archangelrey']Currently 22/22. Man my co-workers drink alot of Pepsi :roll: I start this on the 6/13 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Currently 45/45!!

Enter text here.I am seeking a few Pepsi bottle cap codes. I offer a Rolando (iPhone/iPod Touch) redemption code!

I also have a few 48 hour trial codes for Xbox live

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flameofdoom666']Is a 2 litter bottle part of the promotion?[/QUOTE]

I believe its only 20oz and 1 liter bottles.

Currently 25/25 on redeeming for Wii DLC.

I am new to this and have few quick questions:

1. Do you get to pick what song and for what system the download code is valid for if you win?

2. Are the songs offered for prizes songs that are only available for download that would require XBL points?(i.e. not availble in Rock Band 1 or through that 20 DLC that Rock Band 2 came with)

3. Also do you just get one free download via Yahoo user ID?

[quote name='ajh2298']I am new to this and have few quick questions:

1. Do you get to pick what song and for what system the download code is valid for if you win?

2. Are the songs offered for prizes songs that are only available for download that would require XBL points?(i.e. not availble in Rock Band 1 or through that 20 DLC that Rock Band 2 came with)

3. Also do you just get one free download via Yahoo user ID?[/QUOTE]

1. Yes, there's a list of like 200 songs to pick from.

2. Yes, all songs are on the Marketplace.

3. Your code will appear right on the screen after you pick your song. No need to check your e-mail. Just copy and paste that sucker into the online XBL Marketplace, and queue up your free song!

Awesome, just found 2 caps in a recyling bin when i took my cans up. I'm 2/2! Got Crushcrushcrush and Monkey Wrench!

[quote name='Sgt Barone']3. Your code will appear right on the screen after you pick your song. No need to check your e-mail. Just copy and paste that sucker into the online XBL Marketplace, and queue up your free song![/QUOTE]

So I can use the same Yahoo user ID no matter how many song/codes I have, correct?

[quote name='ajh2298']So I can use the same Yahoo user ID no matter how many song/codes I have, correct?[/QUOTE]

Yep, but there is a limit of 1000 codes per account.

[quote name='ajh2298']I am new to this and have few quick questions:

3. Also do you just get one free download via Yahoo user ID?[/QUOTE]

You can use the same Yahoo user ID to enter all your codes at pepsi.yahoo.com/rockband. The yellow caps are found on 20oz and 1 liter bottles of pepsi and diet pepsi. You just enter the code under the cap and you can redeem them. When choosing a downloadable track make sure you pick which system you want, otherwise you will have the specific song you want and it will be xbox 360 when you want it for PS3.

27/27 on redeeming for downloadable content.

REMINDER: Also look for RED caps. I have never seen yellow caps, but red caps are everywhere where i live (Cleveland).

[quote name='Sgt Barone']REMINDER: Also look for RED caps. I have never seen yellow caps, but red caps are everywhere where i live (Cleveland).[/QUOTE]

The rockband caps can be red??!!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']The rockband caps can be red??!![/QUOTE]

It's regional. He said he was from Cleveland, and I am from Ohio too, and they are red here.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I 99% of the time see blue caps. I got only 1 yellow cap thus far. Ugh.[/QUOTE]
remember, this goes till September. the old bottles should be completly phased out within a week or 2, so you still have 2-3 months of this deal.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']remember, this goes till September. the old bottles should be completly phased out within a week or 2, so you still have 2-3 months of this deal.[/QUOTE]

By then, the contest might have a lot more traffic, and winning could become rarer

3/3 so far. I should try to get the office to hook me up with caps. If we're all hitting basically 100% of the time, $1.25 isn't bad for a free song and a Mtn Dew.

Song selection isn't amazing, but there are a bunch of songs in there I that am interested in.

[quote name='WeLoveDaisuke']3/3 so far. I should try to get the office to hook me up with caps. If we're all hitting basically 100% of the time, $1.25 isn't bad for a free song and a Mtn Dew.

Song selection isn't amazing, but there are a bunch of songs in there I that am interested in.[/QUOTE]

The caps are on Mountain Dew?

I thought only Pepsi - cola.

I know Mountain Dew is a Pepsi Product, but I assumed it was only Pepsi - cola.

What else is it on? 7up?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I 99% of the time see blue caps. I got only 1 yellow cap thus far. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any in MN yet. As a Pepsi drinker/RB player I am looking forward to seeing some yellow/red caps very soon!

Well, today I bought five 20oz. Pepsis and got 5 codes. They were all winners (shocking, I know) so I redeemed them for 1000 Wii Points.

Now the reason I bought 5 Pepsis today was so I could buy a game on Virtual Console and get the last 10 coins I need (I have 290) on Club Nintendo to become an "Elite Member" and get a free gift in the fall. Today is the last day to get to 300 coins on Club Nintendo before they reset. So I bought Mega Man 9 and went on Club Nintendo to see that my coins weren't there. Come to find out, MM9 is not an eligible title for coins and even if it were, I wouldn't get them for another 3-4 weeks.

I would have just gotten 5 more Rock Band songs for Xbox 360 had I known all of this before hand. So I guess I'll just try to enjoy MM9 and think about how it only cost me $6.00 for five 20oz sodas and 1000 Wii Points.

But so far I'm 15/15. Speedway sells 20oz sodas 2 for $2.22. I think after I get the other 6 songs on my list, I'm going to call it quits. Not a big Pepsi drinker and I usually stick to 2-Liters of Diet Mtn. Dew.

If this promotion was on Mt Dew I would have a lot of codes. Mt Dew = Best soda ever. The contest might also be more popular as well. I think more people drink Mt Dew than pepsi.

Still 37/37 isnt bad, traded for quite a few codes so I have little money in the Wii Points.

[quote name='gfshurts']I haven't seen any in MN yet. As a Pepsi drinker/RB player I am looking forward to seeing some yellow/red caps very soon![/QUOTE]

They're definitely all over the place now. They should be yellow caps. I pick one up at Target (Shoreview) whenever I go out to check clearance games/get groceries and they've been there the last two weeks. The Super America station down Lexington (Roseville, near the library) has them too. They had them 2/$2.22 but accidentally charged me for only one bottle.

I'm 8/8 so far and I've just now learned that you just get 200 Wii Points if you select a song for the Wii so since I'm out of DLC on the 360, I'll start stockpiling points.

IMPORTANT QUESTION!

I know that the codes won have to be used by a certain date (December 31st 2009). If we select the option Wii, and get 200 points, do we have to use the points by the end of the year???

I offer a Rolando downloadable game code (for the full game on itunes, which can be used on the iPhone and iPod touch) for two Pepsi (rockband promotion) bottle caps!

PM me!

bread's done
Back