Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection $9.99 New/$8.99 Used @ Gamestop

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Gamestop, along with other retailers, have dropped the price for Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection to $19.99 or lower (as noted) for both 360 & PS3 as listed below.

Gamestop does not have the game available online, but you can utilize the retail store availability with the links below. New price is $9.99, & the used price for both versions is down to $8.99 if you can find the game in store (a steal IMHO)

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (360)
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (PS3)

Amazon currently has both the PS3 & 360 versions available online at a smooth $17.96, but the 360 version in currently as available for shipping in 2 to 4 weeks (but prior posts in this thread prove the wait to be much less...)

Walmart has the game in stock for both PS3 & 360. Both titles are at a $17.96 price point. Site to store can also be utilized if the game is not in stock locally & you want to save on shipping ;)

Other Retailers (360 Version)
Blockbuster $19.99
Meijer $19.99
Sears $19.99

Other Retailers (PS3 Version)
Blockbuster $19.99
Meijer $19.99
Radio Shack $19.99
Sears $19.99

Out of the 'other' retailers listed above, Radio Shack might be the best bet as they have the ship-to-store option available (too bad they only have the PS3 version in stock at the moment...)

Glad everyone found value out of the thread as well. If there are any retailers to add to the list, please let me know with a post or a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jello44']No Good Gofers is like: "What would happen if Carl Spackler made a Pinball Machine?"[/QUOTE]
The one of a kind Caddyshack/Gofers is up on Ebay right now! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Category=13725&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=1

I have a real Gofers machine and, in my opinion, its the worst translated machine in the collection. The playfield is too small and cluttered to really tell whats going on in the game. It's like a bigger version of Safecracker.

I'm totally digging this game. It's a great time waster. Should have picked it up on PS3 instead so that I could play for trophies. I need some in the case...

Picked up the last new (gutted) copy at 30 Rock. Is there a way to play tournaments on line on the PS3 ? Don't see anything referring to that ...

[quote name='savor100']Yeah, even after reading the in-game instructions I'm not sure how everything works in the table.[/QUOTE]

I picked this up the other day for $10. Thx OP.

Like I had to explain to my kids about pinball. Just keep the ball from going past the flippers. Everything else will work itself out.

Got a gutted copy at Gamestop. The employee was surprised at the price.

I was afraid I wouldn't dig this, but it's as addictive as everyone says.

My soon to be 7 year old daughter played with me, and beat me by just hitting both flippers constantly :)

[quote name='callmesteam']The one of a kind Caddyshack/Gofers is up on Ebay right now! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Category=13725&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=1

I have a real Gofers machine and, in my opinion, its the worst translated machine in the collection. The playfield is too small and cluttered to really tell whats going on in the game. It's like a bigger version of Safecracker.[/QUOTE]

LOL, that is hilarious. I love how everything is all "CADDYSHACK" then on the playfield its "No Good Gofers".

Judging by the picture, the playfield does seem a bit bigger and now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember it being a bit wider than what is represented ingame. Still fun as hell though.

[quote name='Trusty Mutsi']Got a gutted copy at Gamestop. The employee was surprised at the price.

I was afraid I wouldn't dig this, but it's as addictive as everyone says.

My soon to be 7 year old daughter played with me, and beat me by just hitting both flippers constantly :)[/QUOTE]

I got the last gutted one but it had a boxcutter slice through the caase and cover.

Also I am not pinball afficianado but I noticed a while back that this game was much better than the gottlieb or others. Why is that? Definately somehing special. Pinball of the dead gba I thought was nice as well.

Called 3 stores and finally found one that had it in stock. I am working right now, but I will definitely go out to see if I can snag it. I use to love playing pinball in arcade rooms, and for $10 I am pretty sure I will not regret it.

[quote name='gepet0']I got the last gutted one but it had a boxcutter slice through the caase and cover.

Also I am not pinball afficianado but I noticed a while back that this game was much better than the gottlieb or others. Why is that? Definately somehing special.
Pinball of the dead gba I thought was nice as well.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes it is. Wouldn't it be great if it was remade for the newer systems? :drool:

I'm really liking Tales of the Arabian Nights. Glad they included the 3 new tables for more variety. I hope they come out with more titles.

Like most people here, I finally tracked down the last copy for the 360 at the Northridge store-- classic "Gamestop New" condition, it was scratched worse than 99% of games in my collection. Thankfully the cashier was ok with giving me the shopworn discount, plus I had $5 left on a giftcard so it was only $5 or so out of pocket after tax.

So now I have this game on PSP, Wii, 360, and PS3... obsess much?? :)

Thanks OP! Got a PS3 copy yesterday in great condition at the El Toro (orange county CA) GS. Great game for the money.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']My only gripe is, that I wish EVERY table in the game was featured on Arcade Play :([/QUOTE]

They are, the only one that is locked is Jive Time, which you have to finish the William's Challenge to get. There is an upstairs and a backroom with the rest of the tables.

Unless you mean, not needing to use credits to play, if you unlock all the low tier goals you can unlock any table for freeplay use.

[quote name='jello44']They are, the only one that is locked is Jive Time, which you have to finish the William's Challenge to get. There is an upstairs and a backroom with the rest of the tables.

Unless you mean, not needing to use credits to play, if you unlock all the low tier goals you can unlock any table for freeplay use.[/QUOTE]

Hahah, I'm starting to feel like a nooblet.

The only table that shows up as being "locked" in Arcade mode is Jive Time.

However, I do not see machines (either locked or unlocked): Arabian Nights, Pinbot, Taxi, Whirlwind, and I'm sure I'm leaving another one out.

The only way I can even play these tables is through the Williams Challenge mode.

So what am I missing?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']However, I do not see machines (either locked or unlocked): Arabian Nights, Pinbot, Taxi, Whirlwind, and I'm sure I'm leaving another one out.

The only way I can even play these tables is through the Williams Challenge mode.

So what am I missing?[/QUOTE]All of those tables are to the right of the backroom (or to the left of Medieval Madness).

[quote name='donburns99']All of those tables are to the right of the backroom (or to the left of Medieval Madness).[/QUOTE]

Alright, no one else pay attention to my noobness...nothing to see here...move along, move along.

Seriously, I feel like a moron :cry:

I had to settle for a gutted copy at the only store left in my city to have a copy in stock. The employee said that I was the second person to get that game today. Heh... only a few hours late to get a sealed copy.... Oh well, it is in really good condition.

[quote name='Justin42']Thankfully the cashier was ok with giving me the shopworn discount[/QUOTE]

Shopworn discount? Wow, I've never heard of them giving that. Hell, I even had a guy at one GS store the other day try to sell me a "new" game that I went in looking for as disc-only (because they couldn't find the case or the manual for it) and he didn't even offer me a discount on it for that, he still wanted full price. Honestly I wouldn't have taken it anyway (I like my games complete), but I was still shocked at the arrogance of it. Every time I think that I've seen GameStop sink as low as they can possibly go, they find a way to one-up themselves.

[quote name='apathylad']Bought a gutted new copy for $10 today, on 360. Great game for that price. I'm not too good at pinball though. Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly how I feel about this game. It is great, but I suck at it.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Hahah, I'm starting to feel like a nooblet.

The only table that shows up as being "locked" in Arcade mode is Jive Time.

However, I do not see machines (either locked or unlocked): Arabian Nights, Pinbot, Taxi, Whirlwind, and I'm sure I'm leaving another one out.

So what am I missing?[/QUOTE]

Whirlwind, Taxi and Pinbot are on the first floor. At Medieval Madness, press left, it should flick around to Whirlwind. Taxi and Pinbot should be the next two if I remember correctly.

I got the last "new" copy at the emeryville gamestop.

I would have complained more but it was $10 bucks but man, it's not new if there's no shrink wrap and stickers all over it.

This is a fun game that reflects very well the original tables it emulates. The biggest detractor for this game is the lack of any kind of multi-player support of any kind offline. That's a big omission.

Found a used(looked new copy) today. Cool game. My son prefers the flashier Zen Pinball but I like this one better. Only $8.09 after edge awesome deal on a great game.

I also picked up a "new" (gutted) copy. The employees were really nice, they swapped the stickered up case with a practically new one without stickers :)

Dang...Been wanting this and $10 is a steal. Will have to check out the GS locations near me where it says it is available.

Wow, at $10 I would even pick up the gutted copy. Of course, store locator shows none avaliable around me, I could check physically just in case but for the most part they've been pretty good about getting it right

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Actually got a sealed 360 copy last night, was kind of surprised, but then again it made up for getting the gutted PS3 copy the day before... Only dilemma now is which one to keep????[/QUOTE]

Keep 'em both - they're cheap enough! ;) (That's what I did)

Picked up the last sealed copy at the GS at the mall by me. Love pinball, and I loved this on the Wii. 3 new tables and achievements for $10, totally worth it.

Thanks OP for the heads-up!:applause:

God, I love me some Arabian Nights.

I only recall playing the table in real life a handful of times, but I know for a fact I never accomplished the whole "unlimited balls until you kill the Genie" bit.

So much fun.

[quote name='polo14player']i want a sealed copy!!!! my gamestop had a gutted one, boo![/QUOTE]

At this point I'd even buy a gutted copy. I bought a gutted copy yesterday, and according to the store locator, the game seems to be in limited stock in my area.

I so totally suck at this game... I am seriously going to trade it in somewhere this week. I ALWAYS sucked at pinball, so I don't know why I even tried :)

Someone spilled Coke or something on a used copy I picked up at Gamestop today, but this game is so much fun! And it looks way better than the Wii version.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']I so totally suck at this game... I am seriously going to trade it in somewhere this week. I ALWAYS sucked at pinball, so I don't know why I even tried :)[/QUOTE]

It's all about Flipper Control. I watched my nephew play this afternoon, and kept telling him to stop button mashing.

Either way check Amazon as I think the last TIV was something like $9.30...

bread's done
Back