$5 off coupon

install AdVenture Capitalist via google play or apple app store
press the K button in game to register or sign in
follow on screen instructions

coupon exp jun 19

http://www.kongregate.com/adcap
If you plan on getting other things from GS

$45 for $50 ebay gift card from gyft

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/346494-45-for-50-ebay-card-gyft-up-to-3-times-per-account-double-dip-on-bb-ps-bb-xbox-bb-trade-in-for-xbone-15-back-psn-deals/

Then buy a GS gift card

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GameStop-Gift-Card-Email-Delivery-/251706159756?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3a9adb328c

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume you can't use your actual PS4 if you are using youre PSTV to stream the PS4? Who needs to play their console while not being at their console? That's what the Vita is for.

Anywho, I bought one and the kinda cheap PS4 controller to go with it so I can be ready for a no controller PS4 Cowboom deal too. Some of the better Vita offerings are getting PS4 or PS3 ports though like Toukiden Kiwami and... uh.... .... ...

Gamestop sells refurb 8gb Vita cards for like $20 which might be worth picking up along with this if you can stomach paying for Sony's awful memory prices. If you have a spare PS3 controller, you can get one of those and skip the whole bundle wait nonsense and just get gaming out the gate.

8gb is almost enough for a couple of digital games but you'll have to take a critical eye as to what you collect. SSD is a huge space hog so if you actually like that turd you should skip 8gb and go up to 16gb.

*And Hot Shots Golf World Tour of course.

I like the idea of playing vita games but my main purpose would be to stream the ps4 in the bedroom.......but.....but....if the lag is true then i'll pass

My local Walmart marked them down to $10 about two months ago. I bought 5 and resold them at $50 each. They also had the lego combo pack for $25. Looks like my timing was perfect. [attachment=14929:image.jpg]

My local Walmart marked them down to $10 about two months ago. I bought 5 and resold them at $50 each. They also had the lego combo pack for $25. Looks like my timing was perfect. image.jpg
Definitely deal of the year! That's legit. I'm jealous of your find. I paid $25 for mine through the PlayStation retail site, and that beats my deal by a long shot!

I can see lag if you are crazy enough to go wireless.  I'm not sure why anyone would even try remote play with a wireless connection.  Far too many things can go wrong there.  I've wired mine and only really tested it with Diablo 3 thus far and except for one lag / glitch I have not had an issue - and that is even playing online.  That being said, I'm not sure I'd want to play a FPS with this but my son does.

As for why someone wouldn't just sit in front of their console - what if you have that urge to do just a couple of things before bed?  fuck the Vita for that...who wants a tiny screen when you are tired.  

Beyond that, going to let my son try out PvZ Garden Warfare. Not sure why that brat won't play it on the big screen but he wants it where "he has the most room" to move around.  Crazy kids.

Or you can not be a spoiled brat who thinks he should get praised for sharing a deal.
Look I was just having some fun and forgot this was a business transaction that I'm not a part of. I don't want credit/money for doing anything. I just want to have fun with it but someone comes it and edits my posts because I'm not being all business like and it leaves a bitter taste.

Also, I've been having trouble enjoying games for the past few years (except for a few like the last of us) and have made buying games into a bit of a game/obsession of it's own. When I post threads on here it's like sharing your favorite game with people, and then someone reminds you that your favorite game is just someone else's product to sell.

When I post threads on here it's like sharing your favorite game with people, and then someone reminds you that your favorite game is just someone else's product to sell.
joey-confused-o.gif

Just finished playing danganronpa on the vita tv I picked up for $40 when amazon had their sale. Pretty good system for playing vita games on the tv, but for anything else it's kind of meh. I originally wanted it when it was announced for remote play on ps4, but I'm glad I waited on reviews because it's not really worth using due to lag and drop in resolution. Also you have to consider if you don't already own the proper equipment you will need to buy a controller (highly recommend dualshock 4, but 3 works as well) and a memory card (not too much for a 4gb, but don't expect to hold much, other sizes are atrociously expensive). If you already have the stuff and/or already own a vita it's not too bad of a deal.

$30 is a no-brainer especially if someone left a memory card in it lol.

If you have PS+ you owe it to yourself to get one because your already getting games for it every month.

Any way to jailbreak these? I keep my vita up to date but if this would run emulators, it'd be a cheap alternative for the shield TV and it can stay plugged up to the tv from here on unlike a laptop

Picked a "used" one up yesterday -- this particilar one had never been out of the box. Neat little system. Got it mainly to be able to play Witcher 3 remotely. There is a little lag wirelessly, but it works well enough.

Look I was just having some fun and forgot this was a business transaction that I'm not a part of. I don't want credit/money for doing anything. I just want to have fun with it but someone comes it and edits my posts because I'm not being all business like and it leaves a bitter taste.

Also, I've been having trouble enjoying games for the past few years (except for a few like the last of us) and have made buying games into a bit of a game/obsession of it's own. When I post threads on here it's like sharing your favorite game with people, and then someone reminds you that your favorite game is just someone else's product to sell.
There is nothing wrong with having fun. The situation is you didn't post a link to the deal, so the moderators simply posted the links and removed the "joke". You then got all huffy and puffy because they had a referral within said links. The thing is...this site automatically adds those to links anyone posts to select sites. Amazon, Gamestop, and Newegg are some of the sites it does it with. Instead of being like "OK lesson learned, post actual links to the deals I post" you went all "I've been taken advantage of because they are making money on my effort!"

Remember nothing in life is free or cheap, on CAG we find deals, but it takes our time to post threads, time to go to the store/website and get the deal, and it costs cheapy $$ to maintain the site. So while we may not see all the true effort that it takes to make every dollar we save, we should be willing to help Cheapy in any way we can, especially when it requires minimal effort (like referral links) so he can keep this site running for us.

Picked a "used" one up yesterday -- this particilar one had never been out of the box. Neat little system. Got it mainly to be able to play Witcher 3 remotely. There is a little lag wirelessly, but it works well enough.
Yeah, my used one was still in the box too. Weird they have some of those.

There is nothing wrong with having fun. The situation is you didn't post a link to the deal, so the moderators simply posted the links and removed the "joke". You then got all huffy and puffy because they had a referral within said links. The thing is...this site automatically adds those to links anyone posts to select sites. Amazon, Gamestop, and Newegg are some of the sites it does it with. Instead of being like "OK lesson learned, post actual links to the deals I post" you went all "I've been taken advantage of because they are making money on my effort!"

Remember nothing in life is free or cheap, on CAG we find deals, but it takes our time to post threads, time to go to the store/website and get the deal, and it costs cheapy $$ to maintain the site. So while we may not see all the true effort that it takes to make every dollar we save, we should be willing to help Cheapy in any way we can, especially when it requires minimal effort (like referral links) so he can keep this site running for us.
But I did put the link, problem was my fun got in the way of their referral links and they just removed everything besides the link. I've already gotten over it and I understand things that cost money cost money. I'm not an idiot. But I guess I am.

But I did put the link, problem was my fun got in the way of their referral links and they just removed everything besides the link. I've already gotten over it and I understand things that cost money cost money. I'm not an idiot. But I guess I am.
I never saw any actual links from you, besides the photo of Link from LoZ. To me that was a mild attempt at humor that while not unwelcome you didn't post actual links to the deal, which is unwelcome. Now maybe you did have your own actual links in the OP, I don't know, never saw them but that doesn't mean it wasn't there. But if you had your own links I can promise they were also referral links.

Thanks OP.  Got a used one and the kind gamestop employee reminded me that he could get me a $5 off any used coupon with my unused points on my account.  May have been one of the more pleasant Gamestop interactions i have ever had.

If you want to really get mad at Cheapy get Saints Row 3, call him up to help you and then watch him stand there with his gun drawn, rarely shooting.

Well Gamestop, says not in stock until 6/19

They might still have used, says limited stock?

What does that even mean in Gamestop

Set up  a used for pick up, but not too sure if they will hold it or not.

I know it takes a while for them to give the okay, so I can go pick it up.

Set up a used for pick up, but not too sure if they will hold it or not.

I know it takes a while for them to give the okay, so I can go pick it up.
I would try calling the store if you havent received confirmation email in a while. I set one to hold yesterday and I never got an email saying they were holding it so i called the store when I got off work and they said they got the request and its being held with my name on it.

I would try calling the store if you havent received confirmation email in a while. I set one to hold yesterday and I never got an email saying they were holding it so i called the store when I got off work and they said they got the request and its being held with my name on it.
It's been an hour, so not sure how long to wait.

I got the email that says, the got the request.

Just not the ready for pick up one.

Got the ready for pick up email, says NEW on the page.

I picked used, so not sure what that's about.
Call the store and find out? Perhaps you did misclick (it happens, esp on the GS site). They may be able to either move the hold over to the Used version, or cancel it and let you replace one for used.

I received my PS TV from Best Buy a few days ago and am quite pleased with it so far. Only downfall is the same issue the Vita has and that's the memory cards and how grossly overpriced they are. I had an extra 4 GB sitting around so I put that in my PSTV, but I'd like to get at least another 32 GB for cheap to put in it. Really not a big fan of swapping the 32GB from my Vita to the PSTV, but the PSTV is great for PSX games and RPGs, which is the main reason I bought one. The remote play with PS4 seems to work as good as it does with the Vita, but like the Vita it's more of a novelty than anything for me. 

I went to pick it up and they said they had one left, but was on hold.

Then I told them that I was the hold and they sold it to me!

Had one ordered on amazon for the last 5 days, but rep told me, who knows when they'll have more.

For $33 used and likely brand new just opened, has no scratches.

Going to try remote play, my PS4 HDMI broke and it's is my only "fix" other than $162 repair cost.

I received my PS TV from Best Buy a few days ago and am quite pleased with it so far. Only downfall is the same issue the Vita has and that's the memory cards and how grossly overpriced they are. I had an extra 4 GB sitting around so I put that in my PSTV, but I'd like to get at least another 32 GB for cheap to put in it. Really not a big fan of swapping the 32GB from my Vita to the PSTV, but the PSTV is great for PSX games and RPGs, which is the main reason I bought one. The remote play with PS4 seems to work as good as it does with the Vita, but like the Vita it's more of a novelty than anything for me.
From what I've read, you could use the same Vita memory card for the Vita itself and the PSTV, is that not accurate? Or did you just mean that swapping the card back and forth is a PITA? I can understand that, I'm debating if I should jump on this, or wait, I have a Vita with a slew of games and a 32 GB card... To play P4G on the big screen...

Call the store and find out? Perhaps you did misclick (it happens, esp on the GS site). They may be able to either move the hold over to the Used version, or cancel it and let you replace one for used.
Sometimes it glitches like that. Then again, sometimes the employees are retards and even though the slip says preowned, they put a new copy with it and sell the one preowned copy they had.

How does remote play work?

I'm in a room with bad wifi signal, my PS4 a couple feet away, and it run great.

Saw something about direct connect, so does not use wifi? Atleast in the same house?

So I ordered one for in store pickup, having gotten one from them in the mail, I get to the store and pick it up, I don't really look at it till I get home. The box was destroyed and it was obvious this box was used as a display model. Even worse when I open it I noticed that NOTHING was tied using the twist ties, it was all wrapped with rubberbands.

I immediatley contacted the district manager and told him that I was going to report them to the BBB for selling used items as new, he tried to figure out what was going on and I explained what had happened. He called me back and apologized and said if there was anything he could do to help rectify the situation. I said no and that they had lost a customer permanently. Oh well.

I was pleased to find out when I hooked it up it was on firmware 3.20. I promptly loaded a custom firmware on it and now use it as a emu box and can play literally every PSP game I own. Screw Sony's "whitelist"

So I ordered one for in store pickup, having gotten one from them in the mail, I get to the store and pick it up, I don't really look at it till I get home. The box was destroyed and it was obvious this box was used as a display model. Even worse when I open it I noticed that NOTHING was tied using the twist ties, it was all wrapped with rubberbands.

I immediatley contacted the district manager and told him that I was going to report them to the BBB for selling used items as new, he tried to figure out what was going on and I explained what had happened. He called me back and apologized and said if there was anything he could do to help rectify the situation. I said no and that they had lost a customer permanently. Oh well.

I was pleased to find out when I hooked it up it was on firmware 3.20. I promptly loaded a custom firmware on it and now use it as a emu box and can play literally every PSP game I own. Screw Sony's "whitelist"
I got mine used and was the same as yours. Cables in rubber bands and stuff just sitting there.

Looked New.

Well Gamestop, says not in stock until 6/19

They might still have used, says limited stock?

What does that even mean in Gamestop
My store had 1 new and 3 used ones left and I bought one of the used ones tonight. So try looking up inventory for your store.

Just discovered this offers MLB.TV app and now I'm interested in picking one up.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?product=pstv

Anybody use the MLB.TV app?  Can DNS setting be easily changed in the menu?

I want to use it in the bedroom and currently use an X360 to watch MLB games, but the xbox app is just awful and slow and I prefer the PlayStation app interface.

Might pick up  a used on tomorrow.

Will get one when it hits 20 just for a dedicated remote play box, anything else is just a bonus,I think it's clear this thing isn't going to be supported, it cant be that hard to get netflix working on it

Edit:Shit.....keep forgetting about the memory card

Edit again:I had no idea it had 1gb internary memory, that should be good enough for me

Correct unless you only use Vita cartridges and can get by with the 1GB internal memory for just game saves.
Although even that depends on the games you play and patches. Killzone Mercenaries has a huge patch (over 1 GB)...and other games (like LittleBigPlanet) have pretty significant patches that will fill up 1 GB fast even if you're playing cartridge games.

All you whiners about how expensive vita memory cards are need to really shut up and quit the whining.... gezzz its like a farking broken records with some of you guys

You should also start a thread about how grossly overprice Apple products are, and why they have proprietary cables that cost 20$ when many phones uses universal USB slots..

or the myriad of many other products which have proprietary parts ...

Guess what if you can't afford it you probably shouldn't be playing it.  Some of you people have this attitude that you think you deserve everything to be affordable and you can play with everything that is made for public consumption... GTFOH :)

All you whiners about how expensive vita memory cards are need to really shut up and quit the whining.... gezzz its like a farking broken records with some of you guys

You should also start a thread about how grossly overprice Apple products are, and why they have proprietary cables that cost 20$ when many phones uses universal USB slots..

Guess what if you can't afford it you probably shouldn't be playing it.  Some of you people have this attitude that you think you deserve everything to be affordable and you can play with everything that is made for public consumption... GTFOH :)

Guess what if you can't afford it you probably shouldn't be playing it. Some of you people have this attitude that you think you deserve everything to be affordable and you can play with everything that is made for public consumption... GTFOH :)
Let me know when the Vita gets 1.4 MILLION apps/games . Once they do I will gladly stop complaining of paying for expensive memory/accessories for it.

BTW stupid rant and double post...

Guess what if you can't afford it you probably shouldn't be playing it. Some of you people have this attitude that you think you deserve everything to be affordable and you can play with everything that is made for public consumption... GTFOH :)
I'm sorry, did you say something?

bread's done
Back