$5 off coupon

install AdVenture Capitalist via google play or apple app store
press the K button in game to register or sign in
follow on screen instructions

coupon exp jun 19

http://www.kongregate.com/adcap
If you plan on getting other things from GS

$45 for $50 ebay gift card from gyft

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/346494-45-for-50-ebay-card-gyft-up-to-3-times-per-account-double-dip-on-bb-ps-bb-xbox-bb-trade-in-for-xbone-15-back-psn-deals/

Then buy a GS gift card

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GameStop-Gift-Card-Email-Delivery-/251706159756?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3a9adb328c

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get an 8gb memory card for like $10 on Ebay and just load 1-2 games at a time onto it. You can copy full games (with saves and all installed data) to your PC via USB/wireless (and I think ethernet, for the PSTV) as a backup so unless you're the type to switch games constantly it's not super hard to just spend 10 minutes moving the games you don't want off your card.

Just got a pre-owned one. $27.01 out the door after the Kongregate coupon I got today.

Now to find a deal on a 64 GB mem card. I mainly plan on using it for PS4 remote play and PS+ Vita games.

Has anyone tried COD games via remote play.

Other games run fine and have no issues.

COD games run fine, but have analogue stick issues.

It feels like I'm trying to play a PC game with a controller.

The aiming either moves too much or too little. can't be accurate.

Everything else is fine, just aiming is bad.

Asked a store 50 miles away to ship one to my local store. Went to pick it up today and it was a refurbished one for $59.99. They wouldn't sell it for the Pre-Owned price but will get one sent to their store for me and I should be able to get it middle of next week. By then Sony will have their announcement and probably say they'll put a PSTV in every happy meal or something. I'm still getting it regardless.

In my experience if you're buying this solely for streaming gameplay from PS4 i'd skip unless you have a high tolerance for input lag. In the same room inches away over the same wired connection there was noticable input lag. PS4/Vita remoteplay is better.

Only reason I got it was because my PS4 HDMI is broken.

For $30, it gives my ps4 extra life.

Also since it's right next to my PS4, direct connect uses no wifi.

Notice some input lag, but is okay.

Don't understand the issue with COD games though, even offline analogue sticks feel inaccurate.

I found one at my local BestBuy (Jacksonville, FL) for 39.99. The BestBuy website said they didn't have any in stock... but it was wrong

Well I finally decided to bite on this today, used the $5 Kongregate coupon. was in one of those gamestop ziplock bag thingies. Wife and I went out for dinner and I came home to a chewed up vita TV, chewed in 3 pieces HDMI cable, and an intact power supply.

This new puppy we adopted isn't working out too well so far. Oh well, least it wasn't the xbox or ps4 she got ahold of.

All around this was a great day that turned terrible for several reasons. And I come home to a chewed up PSTV.

I need to go drink.

Well I finally decided to bite on this today, used the $5 Kongregate coupon. was in one of those gamestop ziplock bag thingies. Wife and I went out for dinner and I came home to a chewed up vita TV, chewed in 3 pieces HDMI cable, and an intact power supply.

This new puppy we adopted isn't working out too well so far. Oh well, least it wasn't the xbox or ps4 she got ahold of.

All around this was a great day that turned terrible for several reasons. And I come home to a chewed up PSTV.

I need to go drink.
Truthfully? I think the dog should go, if this is any indication of its future happenings, it can only spell disaster for your games. Leave a lonely dog alone? Stuff is going to get torn up, and it will be what it sees you play with the most.

Truthfully? I think the dog should go, if this is any indication of its future happenings, it can only spell disaster for your games. Leave a lonely dog alone? Stuff is going to get torn up, and it will be what it sees you play with the most.
Yeah. We have another dog that's well behaved. Gonna try and maybe see if we can find a good home for this one

Wow, got lucky. Went to my local GS to see if they still had one in stock. Showed they did last night. Looks like their inventory was screwed up. They only had 2 of the $99 bundle version but someone had counted one of them as the regular and one as the bundle. Guy shrugged and said i could have the $99 bundle for the sale price. I wasn't sure if i wanted to get this but at that price its worth it for the bundle with the controller and other junk

Yeah. We have another dog that's well behaved. Gonna try and maybe see if we can find a good home for this one
Oh come on. Puppies chew stuff. No reason to condemn the dog out the door. My dog ruined countless articles of clothing when she was a puppy, including my favorite shirt, and I wouldn't trade her for 50 shirts 7 years later. Maybe look into crate training. But do have a drink.

Oh come on. Puppies chew stuff. No reason to condemn the dog out the door. My dog ruined countless articles of clothing when she was a puppy, including my favorite shirt, and I wouldn't trade her for 50 shirts 7 years later. Maybe look into crate training. But do have a drink.
It's not just the chewed up stuff bothering me

When my dog, Cammy, was a puppy, we had a problem with chewing.  While giving her a few toys helped, the base of the kitchen table was her favorite.  What helped for us was hot sauce.  Wipe a little bit of it on her favorite chewing spots and within a day or two she stopped chewing on random things.  12 years later she's still the best dog I've ever had and I wouldn't get rid of her for anything.

But there are troublesome dogs that just can't be trained.  The last one we adopted as a puppy was the dumbest/most stubborn dog ever.  She refused to go outside, no matter how long you walked her.  She would hold it until she got back inside and the minute she was back on the carpet, the gates would open.  She would also chew the paint off of the walls, linoleum tile off the floor, etc.  I've trained many dogs, but I've NEVER had a dog as difficult as this one.  We ended up giving her to one of my former coworkers.

It's not just the chewed up stuff bothering me
No offense, but your awfully quick to get rid of the dog. All puppies destroy things. I second the crate training. Dogs need to be taught accepted behavior. It is not hard wired. Some breeds require a lot of activity and if this is not received will definitely fall back on destroying things. Breed research needs to be done beforehand.

I'm not dumping on you but please, give the dog a chance. If you've exhausted all means to train this dog, that's another story. Giving up already is doing yourself an injustice.

If you like JRPGs then this is a great device to play a ton of Vita exclusives on..

Also if you have PS+ and have been grabbing all the Vita games you have about 80 games that are compatible with the PlayStation TV already.

I don't regret buying one and I paid for the bundle when it launched.

No offense, but your awfully quick to get rid of the dog. All puppies destroy things. I second the crate training. Dogs need to be taught accepted behavior. It is not hard wired. Some breeds require a lot of activity and if this is not received will definitely fall back on destroying things. Breed research needs to be done beforehand.

I'm not dumping on you but please, give the dog a chance. If you've exhausted all means to train this dog, that's another story. Giving up already is doing yourself an injustice.
Well we've had her a month. Our English bulldog took several weeks and has ended up being my favorite and the sweetest dog ever. But this little terrier..i dunno. I leave her in the crate, she poops in it and will step in it, then when you open the door she cuts out running. The other day I came home on break from work and the same thing happened but I picked her up, she was excited and started kicking her feet, getting crap all over my pants.

I'm not sure what we'll do at this point honestly. It's frustrating.

Will I need a memory card for the.Vita TV if I don't plan on playing games digitally? I loved Persona 4 a.nd JRPGs. Highly considering picking up one for Persona 4 golden.

Well we've had her a month. Our English bulldog took several weeks and has ended up being my favorite and the sweetest dog ever. But this little terrier..i dunno. I leave her in the crate, she poops in it and will step in it, then when you open the door she cuts out running. The other day I came home on break from work and the same thing happened but I picked her up, she was excited and started kicking her feet, getting crap all over my pants.

Terriers need tons of exercise and mental stimulation, you don't sound like you did any research before getting this dog. That's on you, not the dog.

Near cleveland? I'll take heem

Terriers need tons of exercise and mental stimulation, you don't sound like you did any research before getting this dog. That's on you, not the dog.
Actually my family had a Yorkshire terrier (yorkie) for 13 years. He was a very chill dog for the most part and we got him when he was even younger than this one. My best friend also has had a couple terriers and they're overall pretty good too.

I'm not passing any blame, it's just more than we anticipated. Right now I'm out here playing with her, I'm not going to be mean to the dog I'm just looking into options for her a good home. I am not near Cleveland, unfortunately.

And if I came off brash as a dog hater, I'm not. I do love dogs, as I stated in my original posting about her a few other personal things happened that I did not expect, and it probably seemed like the dog got the brunt of it on here.

When I got in, I didn't yell, I simply picked it up and said to my wife well this sucks, I literally just got this, at least it wasn't one of the expensive ones. And then took her outside to use the bathroom and put her up for the night.

This is an incredible price, but I still stand by my decision to get a Vita instead of the TV. Portability is a plus, and the TV is not fully compatible with all games. I wouldn't even be able to play Gravity Rush.

This is an incredible price, but I still stand by my decision to get a Vita instead of the TV. Portability is a plus, and the TV is not fully compatible with all games. I wouldn't even be able to play Gravity Rush.
Been thinking of Vita myself, really hoping for a price drop announcement for E3.

Ooh. Now I wish that Deka Vita 7 came out already.

af3f52d1d60210874dd18a5af315301e1415776027_full.jpg

Will I need a memory card for the.Vita TV if I don't plan on playing games digitally? I loved Persona 4 a.nd JRPGs. Highly considering picking up one for Persona 4 golden.
Depends on if you play a game that has patches, like Killzone.
To add to what MSUHitman said, you can play the cartridge version of a compatible game and use the internal (I believe 1GB) of storage for game saves and patches. But then you have games like Killzone mentioned by MSUHitman where the patch is more than 1GB and that will not fit on internal memory.

If you have PS+ and have a ton of free digital Vita or PSP games are that are compatible with the Vita TV that you want to play, then having a memory card would be a must since not all games would fit on the available internal memory.

Hope this helps.

maybe that was her way of showing affection

Best Buy has the 32 gb Vita memory card on sale for $59.99 on its website. Sale ends tonight.

No need to reply that it costs more than the PSTV system. I know it. We all know it. We can all do simple math. I'm just trying to help those of us who are planning to download a lot of games to play on the system. I already own two 32 gb cards myself.

That is all.

Just a reminder, if you're amiibo shopping at Gamestop.com or whatever you can throw a $20 refurbished 8gb Vita card on an order. 8gb is not sufficient for most but I can fit the one game that exists on Vita on there with room to spare.

In all honesty, I do have to swap out games now and then but since I finished off SoulSac and Freedom Wars and have physicals of most other games 8gb is plenty (Freedom Wars, Umihara, Counterspy, Hot Shots Golf WI (not PSTV compatible), Brandish, Sorcery Saga, some PS1 games fit snugly. You can make it work.). If you have a PSTV and are waiting to get a memory card you can browse the shop and take note of the games you own/desire and their sizes and do the math. No need to rush out and get the giant card.

Honestly (and this is JMO of course), in regards to streaming, the Playstation TV is one of (if not) the most useless devices available on the market today. I was dumbfounded at launch by its capabilities, or lack thereof, and it is one of the biggest POS releases from an "established" company in the tech industry in recent memory.  

Got a heck of a deal on a 64 GB memory card via eBay (makes up for the fire sale I had on mine when I sold my Vita way back when).  Now to re-download my back catalog of Vita games I either bought or received via PS+.  Between that and the PS4 remote play, this little thing is the coolest $27 device I've ever bought.  Off to play some Dragon's Crown.

Oh, and in response to Chuck Norris' Boner above me, if you're relying on this to stream video, you're doing it way wrong.

bread's done
Back