$5 off coupon

install AdVenture Capitalist via google play or apple app store
press the K button in game to register or sign in
follow on screen instructions

coupon exp jun 19

http://www.kongregate.com/adcap
If you plan on getting other things from GS

$45 for $50 ebay gift card from gyft

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/346494-45-for-50-ebay-card-gyft-up-to-3-times-per-account-double-dip-on-bb-ps-bb-xbox-bb-trade-in-for-xbone-15-back-psn-deals/

Then buy a GS gift card

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GameStop-Gift-Card-Email-Delivery-/251706159756?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3a9adb328c

Last edited by a moderator:
.......I'm browsing gamestop.com and they have a pre-owned Vita TV system for $29.99, while the refurbished Vita TV system is $59.99. What is the difference as the are both preowned? Any ideas?????

.......I'm browsing gamestop.com and they have a pre-owned Vita TV system for $29.99, while the refurbished Vita TV system is $59.99. What is the difference as the are both preowned? Any ideas?????
I would go for the preowned. As a PSTV owner, I can say that it has few moving parts so I don't know what they could have refurbished. Maybe the game card cover on the side?

I'm ferociously ambivalent about the system. On one hand, it's pretty powerful for a handheld. On the other, let's face it... it hasn't lived up to the promise of console-quality gaming on the go the way Sony had promised. It even has trouble handling some Playstation 2 games, if recent collections are any indication. That OLED screen makes old PSP and PSOne games look gorgeous, but it's pretty clear from past sales that the Vita has been Sony's red-headed stepchild. You have to wait until a flash sale to get anything good for a reasonable price.

So yeah. I have the system and find myself liking it half the time, but getting frustrated with it the other half. People are bringing up the PSP a lot in this thread but believe me, I have three PSPs. There's like a thousand games for the PSP, along with a ton of emulators. The Vita wishes it were the PSP. If it weren't for the PSP and its huge library the Vita wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is.
The reason the Vita failed is because the PSP was a hackers paradise so it sold a ton of systems but limited games. Devs wouldn't develop for it unless it was locked down, so that's why we have insane memory card prices that keeps people away.

Also Sony lost Monster Hunter to Nintendo.

It was leggy
He'll never get
He'll never get
He'll never get
He'll never get to say...

Oh leggy blonde, you got it going on
Wanna see you wearing that thong, thong, thong
See you get it on till the break of dawn

tumblr_manut2hakc1rc5hfyo1_500.gif

(wipes Playstation TV on shirt)

There, refurbished. Sixty bucks, please.

After I used the Kongregate coupon, I picked up a used PS TV for $25. Now the question is whether I'll ever use the damn thing lol.

Could I use the PS TV to play my Ps4 at someone else's house? If I can do that, then maybe this isn't so bad. 

Crap! no playstation tv 2.0 announcement! Hope the bundle goes down in price soon. I need a new controller. Hehe

[quote name="moopher" post="12747719" timestamp="1434426535"]Ugh, I was really banking on a vita price drop.[/quote]

They dont need an announcement coz its definitely gona happen soon. Before holiday 2015, id expect the price to be $150 or lower.

The system is awesome. The only bad decision sony made on the vita which i think crippled the sales all together was making proprietory memory cards that is so expensive.

I was thinking more along the lines of the rumored price drop....which is beyond wishful thinking. I've really been itching for a Vita for a while now, gonna have to hold out a little longer.

Untrue, you can have three total portable systems activated. So three vita or two vita and a psp or any other combination.
This is probably true because I have two Vita's active and when PS TV told me I needed to activate I thought that meant trouble but it activated no problem.

This is probably true because I have two Vita's active and when PS TV told me I needed to activate I thought that meant trouble but it activated no problem.
No probably at all. I have access to two Vitas and two Vita TVs, due to family. I had two Vita and then a PSTV. I then got another PSTV for myself and couldn't activate it. Deactivated a PSV and added the PSTV no problem.

The PSTV is kinda stupid imo.

When I connect via remote play,the analogue sticks feel off.

In games like COD, I can't aim precisely enough.

I get more delay on games than normal.(to be expected)

I have controller A registered to my PS4 and controller B to PSTV.

Once I set up remote play with the PSV with controller A, Then turn on controller B and log in to another account.

It seems since controller A connected to the pstv and ps4 at the same time, it has issues.

Pretty useful for people with ps4 close enough.

Logging into another account seems to fix the issue.

Analogue sticks also feel just as precise now, no more inaccurate aiming.

Right on. I've got over 700 Xbox360 games now. This generation seems like it's been really bad for collectors because these games shoot up in price overnight. Standard retail editions of garbage games are $20. Then they go out of stock on Amazon, and suddenly everyone is trying to get $100 for them. Then you see used copies in "acceptable" condition for $20 with discs that probably won't even install to the 360 properly. It's ridiculous. I have to buy everything I want before it goes OOP or I end up back to paying full retail for a copy that's in mint condition. Then the resellers rewrap the games in replacement cases half the time and think people are too stupid to notice the difference. Then they make up excuses and discount you to avoid negative feedback.
try collecting older retro games =P i stopped years ago and wish i had grabbed a few PS1 and Gen/SNES games on my list before i stoped. I passed because i considered them a bit too high around $60 at the time. Now theyre over $150 and up... *sigh*

try collecting older retro games =P i stopped years ago and wish i had grabbed a few PS1 and Gen/SNES games on my list before i stoped. I passed because i considered them a bit too high around $60 at the time. Now theyre over $150 and up... *sigh*
I have a boxed copy of decap attack. What? Why? I dunno

decapattack.jpg

bread's done
Back