Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

4-6-08: Limited Time Deal: Get a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox360 or PS3) for only 45 points! Open a support ticket and place a custom prize order if you wish to take advantage of this deal.

4-6-08: Limited Time Deal: Get a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox360 or PS3) for only 45 points! Open a support ticket and place a custom prize order if you wish to take advantage of this deal.

if you were banned from prizerebel after you ordered your custom prize and they tell you they ordered it will you still get your prize

[quote name='jr2307']how do you get your prizerebel account unbanned[/quote]

Email support(at)prizerebel(dot)com, and they might be able to straighten things out.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']Noob question: After you do an offer and get creditted, the offer disappears right?[/quote]

Correct.

I have just tried this place out also..Much better than the other places i tried....I know what you guys are saying about the points..I know i have completed some but never got the points..I'm not quiting this is the first place i got something for free.I got a memory card for my camera it cam in 3 days when they said 7 to 10...But i would really want to save up for a PS3.....

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=190255

I got signed up for a lot of weird shit after doin some of these offers. I got Dr. Suess Books sent to me, and weird old lady magazines. And of course they tried to charge me.

[quote name='taint mcgee']I got signed up for a lot of weird shit after doin some of these offers. I got Dr. Suess Books sent to me, and weird old lady magazines. And of course they tried to charge me.[/quote]

Yeah, you have to read the fine print for the offers (Terms of Service, etc.). I have yet to get signed up for something that I did not know I was getting into, and I've been using Prize Rebel for a year now.

And thanks, CrabbedWorm for the link. You're the only person that has been kind enough to do that.

Hehe, it is all part of the service :roll:

Sometimes my offers don't complete even after clearing cookies and waiting 48 hours lol.
I am not really bothered about offers, referrals get me points.

Recommendation: You should sign up to PrarieD0G's referral link rather than mine. He is the best haha

Yeah, to be honest, I haven't done any offers in a while. I rely on referrals for points... takes a while though, but I'm not complaining.

Thanks man, but you don't have to go that far lol. I'm sure you could use some referrals too. haha

PrarieDOG! Could you offer me some advice? On the first page you said you got 87 points in only two days. How can I get points that fast? I've been signed on to Prize Rebel for maybe 4 days now and I've only accumulated 32.9 points. I know how to clear out the cookies and whatnot, but it still seems like a lot of my offers don't go through. (I've been using 100% free offers btw, no credit card)

Is there anything special that you do to get so many points? I've been trying to save up for a PS3, or at least a PSP and Crisis Core lol.

I haven't gotten any referrals yet, so if anyone can help out on that, here is my referral link. http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=239580

I know this is my first post, but I just went looking around google for Prize Rebel tips, and happened to stumble upon this thread. Excuse me for not making an intro post or anything like that.

Hmm... did I say that? Maybe you're confused with MyFaveFreebies. That site was REALLY easy to get points for (before they changed everything). I got about 80-some points in a couple days on that site, but I don't think I've ever accumulated points that fast on PrizeRebel.

32.9 points in 4 days is great, especially only doing the free offers/surveys! Referrals are the way I make most of my points now that I've exhausted most of the free offers. I try surveys now and then, and a lot of times mine don't go through either. I think it has a lot to do with your ISP blocking some of the necessary cookies for offers to credit. Nothing you can do about that; it's just bad luck.

Thanks for your post though.

I'm really stumped. I'm only at 9.25 points, and I've filled out over 25+ surveys, and it's only counted 6. And sadly, one of them is a 6pt phone one which I cancelled right after and I hope it won't charge. I'm hoping to get my points by referalls, but is there any ways to get fast points?

Prize Rebel is gay, I always get my account banned for no reason and when I ask why they say I've been using some toolbar which I don't even have installed :roll:.

What does it mean when it says "
Requirement: Please complete the first 18 pages and must say yes to one of more of the offers. US ONLY"?

It means just what it says. Complete the first 18 pages, and when you get to the list of offers with "YES/NO" options, you have to click "YES" on at least one of those. Whether you have to actually complete the extra offer or not, I am not sure.

bread's done
Back