PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='georox']How Sony will move PS3s with Home: Furrys.

fuck. Time to find a new system! *flees*[/QUOTE]

Furries in ps home = :shudder: - I have to admit the human avatars are keeping the furries in check from what I could see. :D

------------------------ JUNE 21 UPDATE --------------------------

The hamster dance is over - no official word yet, but from what I could see - the humans won (maybe 3 hamsters showed up?). More news to come

JAPAN Server Update:

* FREE Bionic Commander and Soccer Tshirts available (m&f) -- earn by watching the respective trailers in the theater (note: the soccer one is a 2 parter - automatically unlocks on completion of viewing the trailers).

-------------------June 22 UPDATE -----------------------

EUR Server -

Interested in a free Reaper costume? People over at GPForums are giving away 500 codes, just post a response in their thread to get one (click for link)- ***this is for "New Zealand residents" only *** contest over June 24

JULY 4 UPDATE --------------------------------------

Happy 4th Everyone! The following free clothes are available at Threads (US SERVER):

*Ladies Fedora Hat (f)
*Aviator's Helmet (m)
*G-Force T-Shirt (m/f)

Independence Day I expected some free patriotic threads. What we have instead is a bunch of patriotic clothing items for $0.15 each :roll: :
*Tailored US Shirt (m/f)
*Red & White Striped Pants (m/f)
*America's Loafers (m/f)
*Uncle Sam Hat (m/f)

NEW Infamous Space has opened - REAPER SHOCK minigame has the following prizes: [info link w/ pics]

*Medic Shirt said to be earned after level 16/100,000 points.

*Medic pants are looking like they're unlocked when you get placed
in the daily top 10 on Leaderboard.
*Trashman Monster Trophy (aka Dustman Conduit Trophy) unlocked
with 1,000,000+ points and placement into ALL TIME
Leaderboard
*Pink/White Shoes (Female only) - unknown how to achieve at the
moment

UK Server UPDATE -

The following clothing items are available from Threads:
*Fifa Conferations Cup Original Sony Tshirt (m/f)

This is the same shirt you get on the Japan server for watching the Fifa videos in the movie theater

.....*more to come*

This thread is for the PS home fans out there. It is also a work i
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

Hey Jerajdai, just wanted to offer a little info about the gold and silver bracelet. I recently played at the green table and got the bracelet and won at the red table as well. However I didn't get the gold bracelet because there were only 7 players instead of the full 8.

Just thought you might want to add that you have to win with a full table to get the bracelet.

[quote name='jling84']Hey Jerajdai, just wanted to offer a little info about the gold and silver bracelet. I recently played at the green table and got the bracelet and won at the red table as well. However I didn't get the gold bracelet because there were only 7 players instead of the full 8.

Just thought you might want to add that you have to win with a full table to get the bracelet.[/QUOTE]

Sry for not responding sooner - thanks for the info!! I'll update today.

If you download the Namco Museum Collection demo, you can unlock a bunch of stuff just by playing the four playable games. If you get the whole game, you can unlock more, but at least with the demo I was able to unlock a bunch of clothes and I think, maybe, the Galaga game cabinet to put in my apartment.

[quote name='tlwizard']If you download the Namco Museum Collection demo, you can unlock a bunch of stuff just by playing the four playable games. If you get the whole game, you can unlock more, but at least with the demo I was able to unlock a bunch of clothes and I think, maybe, the Galaga game cabinet to put in my apartment.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you know this or not tlwizard, but it's the same stuff as the Namco Museum Beta from the Asian stores. It's just renamed Collection for the American crowd. From my understanding though, there's more unlockables if you buy the game. Of course I'm going by the assumpetion of the arcade cabinets and tables in the Namco Home space that I can't access unless I own the full game.

=================================================
July 19th UPDATE
=================================================

US SERVER:

*Free Flag Cap (m/f) available in Threads (look under Namco Museum)

*EA Sports Fight Night area is open - hear there is a DJ minigame that gives prizes - more info to come.

*ANYONE trying for the Gold Bracelet over at the EA poker tables - make sure the table is full (8 players) - or you won't get it (thanks jling84)

*Buzz! HQ is open. Play Buzz trivia minigame to win these prizes:
* 25 Tshirt (m/f) - get by answering 25 questions in a row correctly
* Single Win Tshirt (m/f) - get by placing 1st place in a match
* 100% Buzz Master - get by answering 100 questions in a row correctly (pic: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=721749)

*Namco Area is open. TONS of free stuff here. These freebies are the same as on the Japan/Asia server. Quick run down:
* Four Idolmaster machines - each give 2 different sodas (to decorate apartment)
and a Haruka clothing item (f only - skirt/boots/mask/blouse)
* Loveseats give 3 tshirts:
* High score gives Lovey, Dovey TShirt (pink with hearts - m/f)
* Medium score gives Friendship TShirt (white with hearts - m/f)
*REALLY low score gives Heart Breaker TShirt (black with hearts - m/f)

*Namco Museum Essentials is now available for download from US PSN Store. Free items in demo are the same as Japan/Asia version. (thanks tlwizard and Rudianos)
(info taken from: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=721545) *MORE INFO TO COME*

==================================
Tasks to unlock items (demo version):
==================================

Xevious:
-Complete Area 1
-Complete Area 2
-Find the sol tower. (Before Flag/After First river+Ocean)
-Find the special flag. (On the first full-length river)

Galaga:
-Beat Stage 1.
-Beat Stage 2.
-Destroy your captured ship
-Kill the enemy that captured your while he flies down twards you.

PAC-MAN:
-Get a cherry.
-Get a strawberry.
-Beat level 2.
-Eat all 4 ghosts with 1 power pellet.

DigDug:
-Beat Stage 2.
-Eat a carrot.
-Eat the turnip. (second stage)
-Kill 2 monsters with the same rock.

========================================
TASKS TO UNLOCK ITEMS (FULL VERSION):
========================================

Pac-Man
「Unlocks you a Blue Pac Man T-shirt from the Japanese Closed Beta!」
Eat the Cherries that appear after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 1!
Eat the Strawberry that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 2!
Eat the Orange that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 3 or 4!
Eat the Apple that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 5 or 6!
Eat the Melon that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 7 or 8!
Eat the Galboss that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 9 or 10!
Eat the Bell that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 11 or 12!
Eat the Key that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots after Round 13!
Clear the beginner level by completing the first 5 rounds!
Clear the advanced level by completing the first 21 rounds!
Eat all ghosts in succession after eating a Power Pellet!
Eat all the Ghosts twice

Galaga
「Unlocks a Green Galga Shirt for Males and a Brown hand Bag for females」
Find the Stingray during battle!
Find the Scorpion during battle!
Form a Dual Fighter!
Shoot down a red captured Fighter!
Shoot down all enemies in a Challenge Stage!
Find the Dragonfly during battle!
Find the Mosquito during battle!
Find the Galboss during battle!
Find the Blue Spaceship during battle!
Play up to Stage 10!
Play up to Stage 20!
Play up to Stage 30!

DigDug
「Unlocks Male Only Glasses」
Complete a match w/o digging!
Crush 4 enemies with one rock!
Dig through the entire area on any Round!
Eat The Carrot
Eat The Turnip
Eat The Mushroom
Eat The Cucumber
Eat The Eggplant
Eat The Green Pepper
Eat The Tomato
Eat The Watermelon
Eat The Pineapple

Xevious
「Unlocks a Xevious Hat]
Score 40,000 Points
Score 100,000 Points
Destroy Andor Genesis
Kill 100 air enemies
kill 500 air enemies
kill 30 ground enemies
kill 100 ground enemies
reveal a special flag and collect it
reveal a sol citadel
reveal 3 sol citadels
reveal 5 sol citadels
destroy a sol citadel

Dragon Spirit!
「Unlocks a Dragon Spirit Machine for personal spaces and a Dragon Tatto」
* Maximum
* Homing fire
* EarthQuake
* Wide fire
* Fire breath
* Small dragon
* Power wing
* Powering down
* Emergency
* Exceeding the jungle *
* It is long pas prevention
* Small & wide

OK everyone - that last update was supersized!! Original Post needs to be cleaned up (meaning I need to update the main body with current/previous updates ) - I'll let everyone when clean up is complete.

Might not be the best place to ask, but I just borrow a PS3 from a friend, if I unlock stuff in home I will I able to transfer my Home stuff to another PS3 later if I ever get one?

Thanks

*********** UPDATE (8/2)*******************************

========================
US Update
========================

*The following free items are available from the Mall:
* THREADS: Katamari Logo Tshirt (m) and Ichigo Tshirt (f)
* FURNITURE: Vending Machine (under Namco category)

*FAT PRINCESS map is open. Play "The Quest for Cake" minigame to get a Fat Princess Throne
*Quiz answers:
1. B 2.D 3.A 4.C 5.C 6.B 7.D 8.D

* BURN ZOMBIE BURN map is open. Tshirt prizes for the minigame (more info to come)

*NEED TO CONFIRM = read something about items available (sunglasses)for watching trailers at movie theater (???)

========================
EU Update
========================

* FAT PRINCESS and BURN ZOMBIE BURN maps are open - same prizes as listed above

* There are a TON of new free items available from Threads:

* FREE GI Joe Items - BARONESS, DUKE, STORM SHADOW, and SNAKE EYE costumes available
* For the Ladies: Drain Pipe Jeans (purple, dark blue, white, and green), Pointed Ankle boots and Aviator Style Sunglasses
* For the Guys: Bandanas (purple, red, blue, green, black, and white) and Classic Trainers (Green, Black, Brown, Red, and Blue)

========================
JAPAN Update
========================

* Katamari Logo Tshirt (m) and Ichigo Tshirt (f) are also free in Threads (listed as Tribute tshirts)

* IREM CAVES - new Spelunker minigame is open - play to get free apartment items (bomb / pill looking item / key /stone tablet) Here is a walk thru:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EavqIZmcmY0

There are people running around in red/blue yukata - if anyone knows how to get these, please post (they have pixelated characters as posted from the spelunker minigame sign just as FYI).

ALSO, if you search outside the cave area (right side in the circle area), there is a hidden mushroom - give to the guy on the ladder (inside the caves) and you get a blue compass for your apartment.

Check out the Gundam in Central Square (no free items - sorry but it looks pretty cool):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjf1w_StPYQ&feature=channel

Last edited by a moderator:
Also updated the main post with the following:

**Earn a Diamond bracelet by winning at the Black Poker table in the EA Sports Complex Red Room - assuming you need a full table to earn this one (update 8/2)** This is US and EU servers

*(US SERVER) NEED TO CONFIRM = read something about items available (sunglasses) for watching trailers at movie theater (???)

How do i get this stick some people have in their hand?
And is region jumping the only way to make the japanese items work in EU? I cant region jump coz my computer has only one ethernet port. Is there maybe another way i can do it?

[quote name='DaUnknown']How do i get this stick some people have in their hand?
And is region jumping the only way to make the japanese items work in EU? I cant region jump coz my computer has only one ethernet port. Is there maybe another way i can do it?[/QUOTE]

The stick can be bought in Threads - unfortunately, it's not a free item. You can see it here: http://playstationhome.jp/member/lounge/mktt_hatsunemiku.html

Haven't tried region jumping so I can't help you there...

Other updates:
G-force and Split/Second t-shirts available in the threads store

I could not find the fat princess area today, is it down? :(

Japan Server Update:

Everyone is walking around with those super cool Red and Blue kimonos (yukata), right? If you want one - here's how:

* Play the spelunker mini game - when you get to the area with the shopping area (after the boulder) - activating one of the statues allows entry of an 8-digit numeric code. Enter 20090706 to get the yukatas. Talking to the old guy in the caves gives you the code 50501065 - not sure what this gives you - maybe a tshirt? Hadn't figured that one out yet...

EA Sports Complex (Golf) - EA Golf Pro shirt for hitting 50 balls.

I tried to see if there was anything for getting it in the hole, but I got 3 ft. from the pin twice and quit.

Could have sworn I posted in here yesterday, but I guess I didnt.

EA Golf Complex - Hit 50 balls for a EA Golf Pro shirt.

I tried to get it in, to see what reward you get... but I got 3 ft from the hole a few times and just gave up.

dyeknom - thanks for the head's up!
Stealthcat - thanks for the codes!

8/11 US SERVER Update - get a FREE Coffin Sofa by going into the Criss Angel Mindfreak theater room (cinema #2 I believe)

ALSO...

*Bat cave apartment rumor (found here):
site says: There will be a "Batman Arkham Asylum Batcave Outpost Apartment". Apparently, this will be only for PlayStation Home. It will contain items such as the Batsuit, Batmobile, and Batwing, along with various Bat-gadgets. This content on PlayStation Home will be free.

[quote name='Jerajdai']ALSO...

*Bat cave apartment rumor (found here):
site says: There will be a "Batman Arkham Asylum Batcave Outpost Apartment". Apparently, this will be only for PlayStation Home. It will contain items such as the Batsuit, Batmobile, and Batwing, along with various Bat-gadgets. This content on PlayStation Home will be free.[/QUOTE]

Hope this comes true, can't wait to run around in navy blue tighties!

[quote name='Stealthcat']Hope this comes true, can't wait to run around in navy blue tighties![/QUOTE]

Read it somewhere that you need to have the game to unlock the stuffs. Not sure if it is true, but sucks for those that cannot/do not want to get the game right away.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Read it somewhere that you need to have the game to unlock the stuffs. Not sure if it is true, but sucks for those that cannot/do not want to get the game right away.[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess its an incentive for people that really like Home costumes to get it. It is a day one buy for me so this would be icing on the cake. The pictures of the Cave look sweet. Just hope the costume is wearable and not just on display in the Cave apartment space.

Here is more info on the Batcave - looks like you need the game CD to unlock it:

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009...me-batcave-comes-on-batman-arkham-asylum-dis/

batcave081209.jpg

site says: "Home users will get the sweet Batcave space you see above. It's called the "Batman Arkham Asylum Batcave Outpost Apartment" and comes chock full of stuff, including a "Batsuit, Batmobile, and Batwing, along with various Bat-gadgets."

The space will be unlocked for gamers when they pop in the disc and allow them to walk about Bruce Wayne's (spoiler!) underground lair."

Is there absolutely nothing to do in the Motorstorm place except play with the jukebox and watch the trailer for Arctic Rush or whatever it's called? Weeeaaaaak :/

Also, I may not buy AA... but now it's definitely a rental for me :)

[quote name='dyeknom']Is there absolutely nothing to do in the Motorstorm place except play with the jukebox and watch the trailer for Arctic Rush or whatever it's called? Weeeaaaaak :/

Also, I may not buy AA... but now it's definitely a rental for me :)[/QUOTE]

Looks that so far in the US, in the EU server, you get some free pants for visiting.

Random fact, the Transformers campaign in the EU still works, all (t-shirts) except the Trophy for solving all 5 puzzles.

8/16 update:

US SERVER:

* Criss Angel Coffin Table available - go to auditorium one @ the movie theater (thanks thunder_gamer) - this is a limited time only item (aug 16 - 19)

* FREE ITEM available starting Monday AUG 17 - go to movie theater and watch "Best Ranger Competition" trailer - NO idea what the free item is. More info to come.

JAPAN SERVER:
*If you didn't hate the Japan server for having their own night club - now you can hate them because they have a beach (
"Seaside of Memories" space). Here is a youtube vid I found if anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskzTCR_qNY

*UNDERWATER MINIGAME - run underwater to see what items you can find. I have found an empty treasure chest (you can sit on it) and some ragged shoes. Reported other items: rings, watches, necklace, and a hat.

*Toro promo going on in the courtyard - no idea if any free items are linked to this - more info to come

ASIA SERVER UPDATE:

*Asia server also has new beach space "Seaside of Memories" - same minigame prizes available as the Japan server

* Updated clothing section. Asia server has same free clothing items as the European server - just reflected main post with updates.

EU Server:
*Visit Motorstorm space to get free "motorstorm festival pants" (EU only) (thanks Stealthcat!)

*FYI - Transformers campaign in the EU still works, all (t-shirts) except the Trophy for solving all 5 puzzles (thanks Stealthcat!)

[quote name='[B']dyeknom[/B]]
Is there absolutely nothing to do in the Motorstorm place except play with the jukebox and watch the trailer for Arctic Rush or whatever it's called? Weeeaaaaak :/ [/quote]

dyeknom - Thanks for the head's up on the Motorstorm space and checking it out for freebies - went there today and couldn't find any items either :/

[quote name='Stealthcat']Looks that so far in the US, in the EU server, you get some free pants for visiting.

Random fact, the Transformers campaign in the EU still works, all (t-shirts) except the Trophy for solving all 5 puzzles.[/QUOTE]

Stealthcat - thanks for the Transformer's and motorstorm pants info!

[quote name='Jerajdai']

dyeknom - Thanks for the head's up on the Motorstorm space and checking it out for freebies - went there today and couldn't find any items either :/

Stealthcat - thanks for the Transformer's and motorstorm pants info!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the updates OP!

Up right now: You get Army Strong camouflage T-shirts (m/f) for watching the Best Ranger Competition 2009 video in Theater 2 (US only).

[quote name='Stealthcat']Thanks for the updates OP!

Up right now: You get Army Strong camouflage T-shirts (m/f) for watching the Best Ranger Competition 2009 video in Theater 2 (US only).[/QUOTE]

Thanks again, Stealthcat! Updated main post with the Army Strong T-shirt info

REMINDER - today is the LAST day for Criss Angel Coffin table - head over to the movie theater to get yours before they're gone!

[quote name='Jerajdai']Thanks again, Stealthcat! Updated main post with the Army Strong T-shirt info[/QUOTE]

No problem, Gundam Earth Federation uniform's from U.C. 0081 timeline (JP only) are free if you go to Screen 4 in the theater and watch the trailer for Kidou Senshi Gundam Senki all the way through. Ends August 23?

Free Avatar T-shirts in Home Theatre, go to the poster and select link to get a code (EU only).

As always, thanks Stealthcat!

There is a tropical drink you can get for your apartment (JP only) - go to Music cafe, go upstairs and do the survey (left hand corner in the white room area).

(Europe server only) play the SHAPE BLAST game (upstairs) in the Presentation space (gamescon going on right now) to win the Shape Blast trophy (VERY cool - best trophy yet). NOTE: the game consists of shooting cannons at red hoops - it is not easy at first. Took me about 10 times to get the trophy.

[quote name='Jerajdai'](Europe server only) play the SHAPE BLAST game (upstairs) in the Presentation space (gamescon going on right now) to win the Shape Blast trophy (VERY cool - best trophy yet). NOTE: the game consists of shooting cannons at red hoops - it is not easy at first. Took me about 10 times to get the trophy.[/QUOTE]

This game will sometimes freeze, to prevent this, use the 6th cannon first (closest to the start point). You must exit the Presentation Podium and come back to refresh to avoid crashing if you don't beat it right away.

JP Server only - More info on the Toro event in central square - this promo is going on until the end of August. Looks like the prizes are a cup of pencils (?), some books (?), and a Toro Trophy. They show silhouettes of the prizes in central square bulletin boards. The minigame is basically a game of simon says - you can figure out what action to take based on what the people around you are doing. But you REALLY need to know what the layout of the action menu (clap/bow/blow kiss/etc) to get this. Good luck.

JP/Asia Server - more info on IREM Beach prizes - I read that the items you can find underwater changes every 10 minutes. Even still, I've only had luck finding the empty treasure chest and shoes. :/ Not sure if they limit you to one prize a day on this or one time per beach visit.

Thanks for the updates guys.

By the way, there is a new version of home, version 1.23 if remembered correctly, which will prompted to update when trying to log into Home. It need firmware version 2.80, so for those that did not upgrade to or did not wanted to upgrade, do not update to version 1.23. Though without updating to 1.23, logging into Home is probably not possible.

By the way, does anyone know how long the Batcave thing will last? I might need to go rent the game or something,.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']
By the way, does anyone know how long the Batcave thing will last? I might need to go rent the game or something,.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea how long the Batcave thing will last - I thought it downloaded off the game cd, but I could be wrong. I know *I* will definitely be renting this weekend!!

====================

Another update:
FREE GLOWSTICK (JP server ONLY) - Complete the survey over at the Music Cafe, in the same spot as all the other surveys (the laptop in the Sony museum upstairs) to get a free giant glowstick - UPDATE: just found out you also get 2 albums to decorate your apt with in addition to the glowsticks for the survey - this deal is just getting better!

*BOLO* - US Server had a big update today (something about 100s of new items) - will post any free item info I find - *more info to come*

US SERVER: Celebrity Look-A-Like Event Tonight (08.27) (THERE WILL BE PRIZES!!)

Posted by Locust_Star over at the PS forums:

"Come on out to Central Plaza between 5pm and 6pm PT (8pm and 9pm EST) for a Celebrity Impersonation Sweepstakes. The rules are simple: Dress up like your favorite celebrities and then gather at the Listen@Home kiosk. Ourselves and the HCVs - maybe even a Mod or 3 - will be taking down names and then randomly sending out voucher codes for two exclusive virtual items (one male, one female) that will only be available to those of you who are in the right place and the right time tonight."

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=758317

bread's done
Back