PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Is there anyone who still wants to buy the Infamous Reaper Home costumes? I remember people selling them before and I still have mine left. I need some money for games haha.[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't take $5 bucks would you?

[quote name='blackjosh']haven't looked yet, but i heard there are m/f NFL jerseys in the EA sports complex on the US Servers.[/QUOTE]

Only ones I've seen are in the threads store under EA Sports and they cost $2.99 each.

10/15 Update -

I just read there is a Ratchet and Clank space opening up today - "Boasting three mini-games ranging from super-casual to über-deep – like the massive Skunk Works’ tower defense game – this space is jam-packed with things to do, rewards to win, virtual items to collect (like a full-on Ratchet outfit), and sheep to wrangle (huh?)." [link]

Halloween @ PS Home -- Starting today there is a Zombie Deadquarters (apt) coming to the US servers - unsure if this is free or not, but the apt comes with a zombie outfit. (Any friends who come to the apt are transformed into zombies too - unsure if this means they get a new outfit to keep or not though) Also a Zombie Hunt is coming to ps Home soon (sounds like a scavenger hunt??) More info to come...

I got the zombiepartment, if people need costumes let me know. *I so should start accepting PayPal donations to fund this shit >_>*

NOTE - I AM ONLINE ON HOME BUT MY TV IS OFF, PM ME HERE AND MAKE SURE I KNOW YOUR PSN NAME TO INVITE YOU TO THE SPACE! I'M IGNORING ANYTHING ON HOME ITSELF!

Zombie items appear in wardrobe once you enter the zombie apartment, so everyone knows. No stupid mini-games this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='georox']I got the zombiepartment, if people need costumes let me know. *I so should start accepting PayPal donations to fund this shit >_>*[/QUOTE]

You're awesome for hooking some CAGs up!! Thanks!!! :D I might have to take you up on that offer...

UPDATE:
* In the Ratchet & Clank space, if you play the minigame (Escaped Sheep - find all sheep in under 5 min) - you get a model of Clank's Ship for your apartment.
* In the Firing Range Future - Win the "Artillery Mini-game (Future)" minigame and get a Captain Quary Figurine [link]

Also, an Uncharted 2 space will be available Oct 22nd (link) - as always, more info to come.

[quote name='georox']I got the zombiepartment, if people need costumes let me know. *I so should start accepting PayPal donations to fund this shit >_>*

NOTE - I AM ONLINE ON HOME BUT MY TV IS OFF, PM ME HERE AND MAKE SURE I KNOW YOUR PSN NAME TO INVITE YOU TO THE SPACE! I'M IGNORING ANYTHING ON HOME ITSELF!

Zombie items appear in wardrobe once you enter the zombie apartment, so everyone knows. No stupid mini-games this time.[/QUOTE]

I basically just have to come over to your apartment, visit you, and I get the clothe(s)? That sounds too simple!

Very nice of you to do this by the way...

Per http://undeadyourself.com/

* Zombie Hunt starts today - check out the poster by Listen@Home in Central Plaza -- Find all 6 zombie parts hidden in home, arrange all parts in the correct order for a surprise gift voucher (MORE INFO TO COME)

* Zombies Attack Event - Friday, Oct 20th @ 11:59pm ET/8:59pm PST (assuming dress like a zombie, maybe win a prize kinda thing)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm sadly not finding anything about the zombies. Can't find the poster.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got the location of the poster wrong - it's by Listen@Home in Central Plaza. I saw it there last night.

[quote name='dyeknom']Dont forget your free Deathlok shirt in the Home Theater store.[/QUOTE]

Is this different than the free one in threads? Or the same shirt?

Zombie Hunt update:

Per the PS Forums [link]:

Zombie Parts Location spoiler (contains code segments):
1) Arm - in the mall bottom floor on a poster. Code part is GQ
2) Head - in the bowling alley, center big screen over the lanes. Code part is ME
3) Brain - in the mall, top floor on a poster. Code part is DE
4) Leg - in the theater, on the stairs, poster on the left. Code part is BQ
5) Torso - in the theater, right as you enter on the left hand side poster. Code part is 4R
6) Heart - in the main plaza, it's on a billboard on the side of the mall (you'll need a camera to zoon in on it). Code part is G3

Or just click here for the prize code:
GQME DEBQ 4RG3

Gives you a coffin couch and a gravestone.

Free Phurba Dagger for your apartment in Uncharted 2 Nepalese Village, go straight towards the bus or maybe a rumored day one thing for entering (US Server) and Elephant Statue for entering space (US Server and EU Server).

Just noticed free stuff in the gym area in the Tekken 6 space US server

Tekken 6 Dumbbell accessory M & F
Tekken 6 Drink Bottle apartment item

[quote name='Jerajdai']Is this different than the free one in threads? Or the same shirt?[/QUOTE]

It was removed from Threads and put in the theater after a week I think. But yeah, it's the same shirt.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Zombie Hunt update:

Per the PS Forums [link]:

Zombie Parts Location spoiler (contains code segments):
1) Arm - in the mall bottom floor on a poster. Code part is GQ
2) Head - in the bowling alley, center big screen over the lanes. Code part is ME
3) Brain - in the mall, top floor on a poster. Code part is DE
4) Leg - in the theater, on the stairs, poster on the left. Code part is BQ
5) Torso - in the theater, right as you enter on the left hand side poster. Code part is 4R
6) Heart - in the main plaza, it's on a billboard on the side of the mall (you'll need a camera to zoon in on it). Code part is G3

Or just click here for the prize code:
GQME DEBQ 4RG3

Gives you a coffin couch and a gravestone.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you sooo much! You're awesome!

red elephant mask in nepal village. im not sure about the requirements, but i just collect all the pieces and arranged within 2min.

There's quite a few Uncharted 2 freebies. Not mentioned so far are the clothes for HOME avatars and the Golden Elephant statue for your personal space.

hey i saw ur post earlier, u said that u could get me into the deadquarters, just gotta drop my PSN ID? if so my PSN ID is Shamtastic

[quote name='Owen']Is the Deadquarters that apartment that they started selling last week with the free zombie clothing or something else?[/QUOTE]

Yep - same one. You don't need to buy the apartment to get the free zombie gear, just visit someone's elses deadquarters apartment to get it. HTH!

[quote name='Count']Noooo Zombies took my tasty lumpia >: (.
But I'm going for the zombies![/QUOTE]

I hate those lumpia stealing bastards :p LOLOL

[quote name='Owen']That mask must be new as I did the Elephant puzzle last night under 2 minutes and did not receive it.[/QUOTE]

Get it under a minute. I did in 40 some seconds.

10/26 Update (to consolidate all recent contributions and add some new things I found - thanks again, everyone!!!):

There is an INSANE amount of free items in the new Uncharted Space (link)
** Uncharted Cap (m/f) - win a game of Fortunate Thieves
** Uncharted Combat Pants (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide Hat (m) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide Head Scarf (f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide Jacket (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide Trousers (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide gloves (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide boots (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
**Phurba dagger (apartment item) in Uncharted 2 Nepalese Village (go straight towards the bus - US Server) [thanks Stealthcat!]
**Golden elephant Statue for entering space (EU/US Server) [thanks Stealthcat/LXL_Guy!]
**Ganesh (Red Elephant) mask (m/f) - finish Mask game in under 1 minute (thanks LXL_Guy/Owen!)

Link to a Map for Mask Game and Torch Game

**Free Tekken 6 Dumbbell accessory (M & F) and Tekken 6 Drink Bottle (apartment item) in Tekken 6 gym area (US Server) [thanks oemor!]

**Free Dethklok T-Shirt in Movie theater kiosk (moved from Threads) [thanks NovaKane!]

**Zombie Halloween Rally will take place in Home at the Big Screen in the Central Plaza on Friday, October 30th @ 11:59PM EST/8:59PM PST - there will be "big prizes and giveaways". (http://undeadyourself.com)

**Zombie Hunt will only last until Halloween. Here are the prizes:
10.22.sofa.jpg

10.22.tombstone.jpg

[quote name='Jerajdai']10/26 Update (to consolidate all recent contributions and add some new things I found - thanks again, everyone!!!):

There is an INSANE amount of free items in the new Uncharted Space (link)
** Uncharted Cap (m/f) - win a game of Fortunate Thieves
** Uncharted Combat Pants (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide Hat (m) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide Head Scarf (f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide Jacket (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide Trousers (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide gloves (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
** Uncharted Guide boots (m/f) - (unsure how to get this yet - more info to come!)
**Phurba dagger (apartment item) in Uncharted 2 Nepalese Village (go straight towards the bus - US Server) [thanks Stealthcat!]
**Golden elephant Statue for entering space (EU/US Server) [thanks Stealthcat/LXL_Guy!]
**Ganesh (Red Elephant) mask (m/f) - finish Mask game in under 1 minute (thanks LXL_Guy/Owen!)

Link to a Map for Mask Game and Torch Game

**Free Tekken 6 Dumbbell accessory (M & F) and Tekken 6 Drink Bottle (apartment item) in Tekken 6 gym area (US Server) [thanks oemor!]

**Free Dethklok T-Shirt in Movie theater kiosk (moved from Threads) [thanks NovaKane!]

**Zombie Halloween Rally will take place in Home at the Big Screen in the Central Plaza on Friday, October 30th @ 11:59PM EST/8:59PM PST - there will be "big prizes and giveaways". (http://undeadyourself.com) [/QUOTE]

No prob.

Cot damn that's a lot of free stuff to catch up on. I haven't even got around to the Ratchet & Clank space yet >_<

The Halloween Rally sounds interestin'. I wonder what kind of stuff they will give away. Thanks for the heads up.

get over 600 points in Fortunate Thieves and get everything listed below
** Uncharted Guide Hat (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide Head Scarf (f)
** Uncharted Guide Jacket (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide Trousers (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide gloves (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide boots (m/f)

Getting on now, 8:39 PM EST. I'll be on until 9 PM EST tonight, send me a friend request and message me with what you need (zombie/neptune/both) I'll be on more some other day. Just spent two weeks sick then had 3 days to finish a research paper.

[quote name='georox']Getting on now, 8:39 PM EST. I'll be on until 9 PM EST tonight, send me a friend request and message me with what you need (zombie/neptune/both) I'll be on more some other day. Just spent two weeks sick then had 3 days to finish a research paper.[/QUOTE]

Cool I wanna be a Zombie too! Ill add you now.

Update 10/29 - Found the following updates over at AlphaZone4 site:

New Free Threads items @ US Server :

* Pro Zombie shirts (m/f) in Threads
* Kazuya Costume Set (m - under Tekken 6 in Threads) - **need to confirm**

New Free Threads items @ EU Server:
* Eye Mask (m)
* Sailors Beanie (f)
* leather Gloves (f)
* 70s glasses (f)
* Hooded Tops (white/black/green/navy blue/pale blue/pink/urban-camo/jungle-camo)(8)(m)
* Red and Gray/Green and Blue Sports top(2)(m)
* Black Baseball Shirt (m)
* Rugby Shirts (Pink and Grey/Black and Green/Brown and Grey/Red and Blue)(4)(f)
* Striped Dress Shirts (Black and Lilac/Shades of Brown/Black and Grey)(3)(m)
* Brown and Cream Padded Gilet over fleece (f)
* Black and Grey Faux Leather Jacket (f)
* Turtle Necks (black/pink/yellow)(3)(f)

With it being the zombie event tonight at 11:59 EST in the central area, I'll be on home from now until about 11:30 allowing people to enter my apartments that give zombie stuff, and neptune for it's unlockables. After 11:30 PM EST I'm heading to Central Plaza for the event, and I will NOT be going back to apartments tonight once I do. Also, I request if anyone is going to participate in the event to join the Central Plaza instance I am in for it, using the friends menu on PS Home (Hit start and it's one of the buttons.) I know kandal will be there, not sure who else. Let's have CAG host one hell of a zombie raid though.

(More info on Zombie event is on Home news/PS website. One instance of people is chosen around 11:59 EST or so to win copies of Burn Zombie Burn, as in all players there win it.)

[quote name='darknight88']is tha Ykuza costume free or what? Can someone try to see if its free? going to bed now...[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's free, your avatar has the be the same skin tone at Kazyua's torso though...unless you have some kinda head piece/mask or w/e.

Reaching 600 points in a Fortune Hunter game does not get you all the clothes items. I just did it and got nothing. I'm not sure if you have to win the match also or not, but I lost.

Never mind about the mask pieces. Apparently they didn't load the first time I went in the space. Got the mask.

[quote name='Zeldafanatic15']Reaching 600 points in a Fortune Hunter game does not get you all the clothes items. I just did it and got nothing. I'm not sure if you have to win the match also or not, but I lost.

Never mind about the mask pieces. Apparently they didn't load the first time I went in the space. Got the mask.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly I got the Tenzin set as soon as I got above 800 points in the game, and to get the Uncharted cap you need to win it.

I can also confirm that the Kazuya costume is free in the threads store. It isn't the complete set however, the set is missing the gloves which could only be obtained by someone who has Tekken 6.

The Uncharted clothing items depend on the number of artifacts collected, not the score. 3 artifacts get you most of the clothes, 4 add the Combat pants, don't know if 5 or more yield further rewards

Music Cafe (JP server) has a new survey up, get a pink NW-202 bluetooth headset (f)

The IREM Festival space (JP server) has new items in the carnival crack shot game. There is a girl with a chain saw (ornament for apartment), new space ship (ornament for apartment), new blue mech (ornament for apartment), party hat (m/f) and a red triangle (furniture for apartment)

Threads (JP & HK server) has a free Jack-o-Lantern mask & t-shirt (m/f), free Kazuya Tekken 6 outfit (m), Katamari antenna (m), 2 Killzone 2 t-shirts (m/f)

Tekken 6 space (JP & HK server) has the water bottle (apartment ornament) and dumbell (m/f) in the weight room. This can be found in all regions.

So, for these japanese server items, is there a way to get them into the US home? Or do they have to stay on our japanese psn accounts?

[quote name='ohram']So, for these japanese server items, is there a way to get them into the US home? Or do they have to stay on our japanese psn accounts?[/QUOTE]

Not without a very long and complicated hack. It's not worth it, because you'll more than likely get banned. And no one wants a banned PSN account.

[quote name='Stealthcat']Music Cafe (JP server) has a new survey up, get a pink NW-202 bluetooth headset (f)

The IREM Festival space (JP server) has new items in the carnival crack shot game. There is a girl with a chain saw (ornament for apartment), new space ship (ornament for apartment), new blue mech (ornament for apartment), party hat (m/f) and a red triangle (furniture for apartment)
[/QUOTE]

Stealthcat -

1) Does the bluetooth headset from the survey look like this one?

sony-walkman-music-player-nwz-w202-1.jpg

If so - they did a survey for this item before. If you did that one, it won't let you do this one (it wouldn't let me do it last night) :whistle2:(.

2) Do you know if the items randomize at the carnival crackshot game? I went there last night and I saw mostly old items, but I did see the party hat and red triangle like you said (yeah, that one's weird for your avatar to sit on. :/).

Thanks for the update!!! :D

[quote name='Jerajdai']Stealthcat -

1) Does the bluetooth headset from the survey look like this one?

If so - they did a survey for this item before. If you did that one, it won't let you do this one (it wouldn't let me do it last night) :whistle2:(.

2) Do you know if the items randomize at the carnival crackshot game? I went there last night and I saw mostly old items, but I did see the party hat and red triangle like you said (yeah, that one's weird for your avatar to sit on. :/).

Thanks for the update!!! :D[/QUOTE]

1) Why yes it did, I missed out on it last time, so its good for slow pokes like me!
2)No, I didn't realize it randomizes, usually I just pass it by, thinking I had gotten everything already. You know you want your avatar to sit on a dangerous sharp object! What!?

[quote name='Stealthcat']1) Why yes it did, I missed out on it last time, so its good for slow pokes like me!
2)No, I didn't realize it randomizes, usually I just pass it by, thinking I had gotten everything already. You know you want your avatar to sit on a dangerous sharp object! What!?[/QUOTE]

1) Glad you got in on it then! I know I've missed a few surveys - now I have hope those surveys might come back so I can get my free gear too. :D

2) That triangle chair is the best. I'm just not sure if it's red before or after my avatar sat on it though. :/

[quote name='Jerajdai']Stealthcat -

Thanks for the update!!! :D
[/QUOTE]

They are not random. They change every 24 hours to a predetermined group. If you don't want to go back each day, simply go to your Date and Time Settings menu in the XMB and change the date by 1 day. Then go back to the Carnival space and play the shooting game. As far as I know there are a max of five different "color" chairs, and five party hats, so it is possible to get everything in just five visits.

BTW: This also goes for the free T-shirts up above the carnival area. To get them all, you can only get 1 shirt at a time, and then you need to change the date by 24 hours in order to get each shirt after that. This also goes for the three masks that you can get from the mask merchant, and the four balloons you can get from the balloon merchant. The four fish and the cat with the four fish can all be won in a single visit.

If you are not sure you have gotten everything possible, just visit each merchant each time you change the date. After five visits, you should have everything that space has to offer.... and that's quite a lot!

BTW: They also updated the Beach space in the IREM area, so not only does it now show you a thumbnail pic of the item you won each time you find a "sparkle" under water... but they have also added new items to win, including a pair of shorts and shirt. I assume all the previous rewards are still available, which include three different treasure trunks (chairs), an ancient tablet, beat up sandals, and four different gem stone rings.

I don't know if the update changed the way the hidden sparkles are reset. Prior to the update they reset every 15 min, or each time you leave and come back... which is the fastest way to reset them, and I can confirm that method still works.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']They are not random. They change every 24 hours to a predetermined group. If you don't want to go back each day, simply go to your Date and Time Settings menu in the XMB and change the date by 1 day. Then go back to the Carnival space and play the shooting game. As far as I know there are a max of five different "color" chairs, and five party hats, so it is possible to get everything in just five visits.

BTW: This also goes for the free T-shirts up above the carnival area. To get them all, you can only get 1 shirt at a time, and then you need to change the date by 24 hours in order to get each shirt after that. This also goes for the three masks that you can get from the mask merchant, and the four balloons you can get from the balloon merchant. The four fish and the cat with the four fish can all be won in a single visit.

If you are not sure you have gotten everything possible, just visit each merchant each time you change the date. After five visits, you should have everything that space has to offer.... and that's quite a lot!

BTW: They also updated the Beach space in the IREM area, so not only does it now show you a thumbnail pic of the item you won each time you find a "sparkle" under water... but they have also added new items to win, including a pair of shorts and shirt. I assume all the previous rewards are still available, which include three different treasure trunks (chairs), an ancient tablet, beat up sandals, and four different gem stone rings.

I don't know if the update changed the way the hidden sparkles are reset. Prior to the update they reset every 15 min, or each time you leave and come back... which is the fastest way to reset them, and I can confirm that method still works.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info man, I had no idea about some of the IREM carnival stuff. I'm glad you told me about the shortcut to the beach, I only have 2 things from it because I got tired of waiting for the 15 minute intervals.

bread's done
Back