PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Free Guitar Hero 5 shirt & guitar in NA HOME. Just register in the GH VIP room. Also you get your DJ set if you had donated & bought the Breast Cancer Jersey. Only new freebies I know of.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Free Guitar Hero 5 shirt & guitar in NA HOME. Just register in the GH VIP room. Also you get your DJ set if you had donated & bought the Breast Cancer Jersey. Only new freebies I know of.[/QUOTE]

Cool gotta check that out, thanks.

Anyone know how to get the free Kazuya gloves and all the Tekken 6 shirts? I heard you need the game (which I do, haven't played it yet), but don't know the requirements to unlock them.

The $2 breast cancer jersey is SO worth it.

First you get that nice warm feeling of donating to a charity....

BUT you get that badass DJ set. The light stuff alone was worth it.

correction to the kazuya costume it's in costume store on 2nd floor not threads. spent a good amount of time looking for it grrrrr. funny thing is lar's glove costs 49 dollars! lol

[quote name='Holydarkness']correction to the kazuya costume it's in costume store on 2nd floor not threads. spent a good amount of time looking for it grrrrr. funny thing is lar's glove costs 49 dollars! lol[/QUOTE]

Alternately you can also get it by going to Bandai Namco Games>Tekken 6 Mishima Zaibatsu Recreation Floor then walk just left of the Video screen in front, youll see a display showing a shopping bag on the wall and there it is, under male Kazuya.

Woosh.

VW.jpg

[quote name='georox']The $2 breast cancer jersey is SO worth it.

First you get that nice warm feeling of donating to a charity....

BUT you get that badass DJ set. The light stuff alone was worth it.[/QUOTE]

FYI, you have to buy the jersey first, then head over to the EA Sports Complex to get the DJ set. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stealthcat']FYI, you have to buy the jersey first, then head over to the EA Sports Complex to get the DJ set. :)[/QUOTE]

Yea. I love that DJ set so much though. Really good for the post apocalyptic apartment. That place screams industrial.

[quote name='Stealthcat']FYI, you have to buy the jersey first, then head over to the EA Sports Complex to get the DJ set. :)[/QUOTE]

You are definitely correct. Funny thing is, I still have yet to mess with my own DJ set.

Go use the light set under appliances, it kicks ass. The rest are really just bonuses, I'd pay $2 for that alone.

[quote name='BBNchuck']get over 600 points in Fortunate Thieves and get everything listed below
** Uncharted Guide Hat (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide Head Scarf (f)
** Uncharted Guide Jacket (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide Trousers (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide gloves (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide boots (m/f)[/QUOTE]
This is false. I got over 600 points and received none of these items. I recieved the combat pants after collecting a cross treasure in the game. I first assumed that it must have been the score until I read that other people didn't get items and they were over 600 points (I received the item at 635 points). So with that said, then it's safe to assume that the items unlocked throughout the game is based on the treasure you collect and possibly even the actions you do too.

Found this on GameFaqs...

How to Unlock the Tekken 6 Home items:

Tekken 6 Arcade Cabinet

Arcade Addict - Pass the offline arcade mode

Tekken 6 Logo T-Shirt (M, F)
Friend of Foe - Advance in Scenario Campaign Mode

Tekken 6 Crystal T-Shirt (M, F)

It's All Coming Back To Me - Defeat Heihachi Mishima (Area: Mishima Estate) in Scenario Campaign Mode

Kazuya Gloves

That's No Hero - Defeat Kazuya Mishima in the Scenario Campaign Mode

Tekken 6 Long T-shirt (M, F)
Showdown - Defeat Jin Kazama for the final time (Area: Azazel Temple) in the Scenario Campaign Mode

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Yeah I got all those T6 items. Prob the only items I'm proud of having due to me being a huge Tekken fanboy.[/QUOTE]

A few nice goodies for those of us who actually were okay with scenario mode.

Quick question, I read awhile back that one can get a pair of Wesker's shades with an RE5 save file. Is it true? If so how does one get it?

You need to have a RE5 save file (or the disc in the PS3, not sure which) and have collected all 5 beatles from the mini game in the RE5 space. Then go to the RE5 achieves and talk to the guy there (cant remember his name) and he will give you Wesker's shades.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Free Guitar Hero 5 shirt & guitar in NA HOME. Just register in the GH VIP room. Also you get your DJ set if you had donated & bought the Breast Cancer Jersey. Only new freebies I know of.[/QUOTE]
Actually what you do is when youget into the space, go to the back to the big hole, its a drum, just wait inside of it for a minute. Just stay in it until they unlock.

[quote name='mrdiamond666']Actually what you do is when youget into the space, go to the back to the big hole, its a drum, just wait inside of it for a minute. Just stay in it until they unlock.[/QUOTE]

I cannot seem to get access to the VIP Room, do you need a game save?

Edit: Finally got in, it seems that when someone is standing in the entrance, it is hard to get the VIP access to pop up.

**GONE** Anybody on PS Home Japan need a code for this:

SXFEtK0yHKdHHggQmAqUIOFJGR3U4usU.png

I have one spare code - first PM gets it

(BTW, got this *after* you gave me one, Stealthcat LOL)

[quote name='Jerajdai']**GONE** Anybody on PS Home Japan need a code for this:

SXFEtK0yHKdHHggQmAqUIOFJGR3U4usU.png

I have one spare code - first PM gets it

(BTW, got this *after* you gave me one, Stealthcat LOL)[/QUOTE]

It's all good lol. Extra code claimed, thanks for the inquiries, I'll let you guys know if I come across more.

Presentation Podium open once again (EU) where there is a PSPGo Trial game. You play with 4 people. Tip, when you do the instructed motions with the avatar, do it while facing each of your other 3 teammates (so 3 seperate times) or it might not let you proceed to the next step. Sometimes the first action is blended into the top instructions and harder to see. Prize:
Animated Purple PSPGo T-Shirt (m/f)

New Threads stuff (HK) previously seen in EU server:
Dress Shirt (m) - Striped Shades of Brown, Black and Grey, Black and Lilac
Sports Top (m) - Red and Grey, Green and Blue
Black Baseball Shirt (m)
Sailor's Beanie Hat (f)
Leather Gloves Brown (f)
Brown and Cream Padded Gilet Over Fleece (f)
Rugby Top (f) - Pink and Grey, Black and Green, Brown and Grey, Red and Blue
Black and Grey Faux Leather Jacket (f)
70's Sunglasses (f)

Be sure to head to Home Theatre (NA server) Wed from 8:00 - 9:00EST to watch the preview showing of the reality show of Steven Seagal as a real life cop. I think they are giving away cop costumes.

Four free items in the pirate apartment, 100, 1k, 2k, 4k points on the game.

Bamboo stool, table, pineapple thing, and a parrot. Not sure what order, except the parrot is 4k.

[quote name='brewer']You need to have a RE5 save file (or the disc in the PS3, not sure which)[/QUOTE]

You just need the save file.

[quote name='georox']Four free items in the pirate apartment, 100, 1k, 2k, 4k points on the game.
[/quote]

Is the game a pain in the butt, or fairly easy like the neptune one? I still need to jump into your zombie apt :p

[quote name='dyeknom']You just need the save file.

Is the game a pain in the butt, or fairly easy like the neptune one? I still need to jump into your zombie apt :p[/QUOTE]

Drop me a PM on CAG around 4 PM Eastern, I'll have time. It's.. kind of hard.. kind of easy? It's like the neptune one, just a lot slower. A lot slower.
Protip: ships=100 pts
ghost ships = 1000 pts
you only need 4k for everything.

[quote name='NovaKane']
playstationhome

^ Anyone have one or both of these cans? PM me if so.

I have these I can trade.

playstationhome
playstationhome
[/QUOTE]
Jerajdai was looking for one of the two that you have, don't know if he has all 7 yet.

[quote name='NovaKane']
playstationhome

^ Anyone have one or both of these cans? PM me if so.

I have these I can trade.

playstationhome
playstationhome
[/QUOTE]

Ignore this post. I lucked out and got the last two today. I will gather up my list of extras at a later time though and give them away to ppl that may still need cans.

[quote name='Stealthcat']Jerajdai was looking for one of the two that you have, don't know if he has all 7 yet.[/QUOTE]

Taken care of :cool:

[quote name='Stealthcat']Total failure by US Home team again.[/QUOTE]

No surprise. It took over a hour and a half for them to get the vid up after the endless looped trailer...then they announce we have to come back to tomorrow just for the vest. SMH.

[quote name='NovaKane']Ignore this post. I lucked out and got the last two today. I will gather up my list of extras at a later time though and give them away to ppl that may still need cans.

Taken care of :cool:[/QUOTE]

NovaKane, you're the best! :D Now I have all cans - finally!!

Does anyone need this?
bO8wIvaOqPAp9VF5UQylFYw74eaHYFGe.png

I have 1 spare code - first PM gets it.
GONE

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Don't forget to play Turkey chasing game in Central Plaza in NA to win Turkey suit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, and here I thought everyone bought the turkey suit.

Also it looks like they'll be giving away the Segal vest at the same place at 6:30PST tonight., since they couldn't so it yesterday -_-;

[quote name='Jerajdai']NovaKane, you're the best! :D Now I have all cans - finally!!
[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help out!

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Thanks for the heads up, and here I thought everyone bought the turkey suit.

Also it looks like they'll be giving away the Segal vest at the same place at 6:30PST tonight., since they couldn't so it yesterday -_-;[/QUOTE]

Let's hope this won't be an issue again. I want to get the vest and get out of there lol. I hope it's bulletproof lookin' :cool:

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Thanks for the heads up, and here I thought everyone bought the turkey suit.

Also it looks like they'll be giving away the Segal vest at the same place at 6:30PST tonight., since they couldn't so it yesterday -_-;[/QUOTE]

Anyone happen to know which theater screen?

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Anyone happen to know which theater screen?[/QUOTE]

Theater 8.

Pics (from PS Home board):

small_T031.png

^ Female

small_T031.png

^ Male

Bulletproof style just like I wanted :applause:

That turkey game is annoying as I am trying to win the last piece and either it's a bunch of guys in Turkey Suits circle jerking at the spots were the turkeys turn so you lose them or the turkey runs through benches or other solid items the player cannot.

[quote name='Owen']That turkey game is annoying as I am trying to win the last piece and either it's a bunch of guys in Turkey Suits circle jerking at the spots were the turkeys turn so you lose them or the turkey runs through benches or other solid items the player cannot.[/QUOTE]

Stealthcat's Turkey chasing tips:

1. The turkeys run in straight lines toward walls and obstacles, they will angle off of them, so if you know they are approaching a wall figure out where they will angle off to catch up if you're lagging. I also try not to run directly behind them, if I now their zig-zag pattern, I try to keep a middle path so they will zig zag back and forth past my path, keeping me within the right vicinity of them.

2. There is a horrible lag when you complete a round, let the items load before you start on your next turkey, that way they don't start the time running while your PS3 is still downloading your previous prize.

3. I put my camera angle to as over head as possible, the faster turkeys towards the later rounds will zig zag like crazy sometimes and its easier to see when they are changing directions.

4. To get the Turkey Head, first get "Success" after getting the Feet, Legs, Torso, and Hands. Then go back into the game, which will start back at the first slow turkey chase and the Head will load into your inventory.

5. Gobble. Food coma.

Yeah I got the success message and did not notice the turkey head pop up so I had to get success a second time before it was added to my inventory.

Looks like no vests tonight either so I guess Seagal is just being a prick making me watch that lame 30 second trailer over and over again.

From one of the managers of Home regardin' the Lawmen Vest (PS Home board):

Dear PlayStation Home Community,
We're happy to confirm that the Lawman virtual item will be available in
Theater 8 on 12/2 for all of you who missed the screening. For those of you
that made it the first time, you will see this item automatically granted on
11/26. Just check your inventories on 11/26, and you will find the item. But
if you weren't at the first screening, you will have to actually go into the Movie
Theater to get it.

Thanks for watching, we apologize for the delay!!!

Cheers,
CydoniaX

[quote name='NovaKane']From one of the managers of Home regardin' the Lawmen Vest (PS Home board):[/QUOTE]

I never got to make the screening... Does that mean the only way I can get the vest is by coming back on 12/2?

[quote name='iHack']I never got to make the screening... Does that mean the only way I can get the vest is by coming back on 12/2?[/QUOTE]

sounds that way.

Uncharted Guide Hat (m)
Uncharted Guide Head Scarf (f)
Uncharted Guide Jacket (m/f)
Uncharted Guide Trousers (m/f)
Uncharted Guide gloves (m/f)
Uncharted Guide boots (m/f)

you get them when you get silver beetle treasure in a game

PM Me if you need a code. One code per person, per day. That way everyone gets a chance at gettin' a code. The promo expires on 12/17. If I still have codes left over a few days before they expire, I'll just post them in the thread so they won't go to waste.

playstationhome
playstationhome

1- Vintage.................. 7 - Cafe Au Lait

playstationhome
playstationhome

3 - European................ 2 - Reward Break
playstationhome

5 - Milk

From the PS Blog...

We’re getting a head-start on our own festivities and releasing a heap of holiday goodies this week (and, yes, that was the sound of me not-so-subtly dropping the hint that there are some big things in store for all of my Home-boys and Home-girls this year).If you visit the Mall this Thursday, you’ll find a literal ton of festive items that will help you celebrate the holidays properly in PlayStation Home. And in the spirit of giving, we’ll be making many of these items available to you free-of-charge, so everyone can partake in the season in the style of their choice. This week’s content update is just the tip of the iceberg, so remember to stay tuned to this blog for more details regarding this year’s holiday celebrations in PlayStation Home.
:bouncy:

Do the new survey on the 2nd floor of the Music Cafe on JPN Home to get these free shirts. I think it ends on 12/13, not sure though.

Any%20Music%20X-Mas%20Special%20Live%20%2709%20T-shirt%20-%20Male.png
Any%20Music%20X-Mas%20Special%20Live%20%2709%20T-shirt%20-%20Female.png

[quote name='NovaKane']From the PS Blog...

We’re getting a head-start on our own festivities and releasing a heap of holiday goodies this week (and, yes, that was the sound of me not-so-subtly dropping the hint that there are some big things in store for all of my Home-boys and Home-girls this year).If you visit the Mall this Thursday, you’ll find a literal ton of festive items that will help you celebrate the holidays properly in PlayStation Home. And in the spirit of giving, we’ll be making many of these items available to you free-of-charge, so everyone can partake in the season in the style of their choice. This week’s content update is just the tip of the iceberg, so remember to stay tuned to this blog for more details regarding this year’s holiday celebrations in PlayStation Home.
:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Just saw on the PS Forums the free items are a manger and candlebra in Furniture 1, Festive.

bread's done
Back