PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Katamari Antennae in the katamari male section is the only free new item in threads, I believe.

Army strong video and Event space are both gone and replaced with shakira video, mark hammill interview and some gametrailers (including a white knight chronicles trailer). Nothing for watching them, afaik.

[quote name='dyeknom']Katamari Antennae in the katamari male section is the only free new item in threads, I believe.

Army strong video and Event space are both gone and replaced with shakira video, mark hammill interview and some gametrailers (including a white knight chronicles trailer). Nothing for watching them, afaik.[/QUOTE]

Nice find with the Katamari Antennae! I'll update main post. Thanks! :D

I also got the Tall Visari Chair and Visari Plant Container free from the furniture store, but I have no idea if those are new?

[quote name='Estival']I also got the Tall Visari Chair and Visari Plant Container free from the furniture store, but I have no idea if those are new?[/QUOTE]

Cool, they were given away in the EU for free before, but new to the US.

Events Landing Space (EU) now features Buzz! World Championships. There is a screen in the middle where you can play Buzz! Tomato Challenge triva, each answer correct throws a tomato at Buzz, the host. Ten in a row nets you a free Buzz Tomato Head (m/f).

Events Landing Space (Asia) now features Fat Princess. This is like the other regions (US and EU) where you can win the Fat Princess Throne. It is open until September 2nd.
EDIT: for some reason, you have to push O instead of X like usual

EDIT: Is there new stuff in the IREM Festival space? Black superhero mask (m/f) and T-shirt (m/f)? Maybe just me being slow on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stealthcat,

Again, thanks for the info!!

The black mask/shirt I think you're referring to is for sale in the IREM festival space, the stall on the left of the fish game stall (has an old man sitting there). I don't think it's free though - I have to check.

Also - need to correct the Toro Event end date over on the JP server - it's officially over 9/3, not the end of August like I said.

Free Gundam uniform for the ladies this time, Earth Federation gear from U.C. 0081 (it's pink!!). Like the male one, go to Screen 4 in the Theater and watch the trailer to the end (JP only). This is celebrating the release of the new game and ends Sep. 6.

EDIT: The black mask I mentioned earlier has a red V thing on the forehead. I got it from the mask dealer that gave me the weird one and the plain lady that go on the side of the head.

Stealthcat - OK. I thought you meant a different mask. My bad! That stall is confusing because they display free and non-free masks. The mask with the red v on the forehead looks the best of the free mask IMHO.

And thanks for the head's up on the Pink Gundam uniform! I'm going there as soon as I get home. :p

The Toro promo is over, but a New Coca-Cola "Georgia" coffee shop space is available over on JPN Server (get there by using the Coca-Cola machine by the Gundam in main square - website: www.georgia.jp) - didn't find any associated free stuff though. :/ More info to come.

UPDATE for 9/10

US Server - NEW FREE CLOTHES hidden at the Mall. Check out:

THREADS - Female side - Gloves section for FEMALE RED SWEATER TOP
THREADS - Male side - Glasses section for GI PANTS (m)
THREADS - Male side - Shoes section for GI TOP (m)
FURNITURE STORE - Tables section for LADIES LEATHER JACKET
FURNITURE STORE - Ornaments for RAVEN MASK (m)
ESTATES - HARUMI SHIRT (f)

THESE ARE LIMITED TIME ONLY

Thanks for the heads up on the hunt, nothing in the upstairs stores :(

Also, thanks for the heads up on the hit-the-boat reward, too. I did, finally, manage to get the golf ball to the pin and hit the pin a few times... but I guess it won't go into the cup. :(

JAPAN SERVER: More info on the Coca Cola Georgia promo (taken from the playstation forums)

There is a game on the website (georgia.jp) the female bartender directs you to. It's a slot game. You have to register with Georgia to play. You can play just once per day. It SHOULD give PSN codes to you for playing.

Items from the Slot Machine on http://c.cocacola.co.jp/gacp_ps/pshome_info.htm

• Vintage Georgia can
  • Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can
  • Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend medium can
  • Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend black can
  • European Georgia can

Items from presenting cans to the Female bartender:

• Georgia Party Dress Top (CM Color) - Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend black can
  • Georgia Party Dress Bottom (CM Color) - Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend black can
  • Georgia Party Mules - Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend black can
  • Georgia Party Dress Top (GA Color) - Vintage Georgia can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend medium can
  • Georgia Party Dress Bottom (GA Color) - Vintage Georgia can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend medium can

• Coca-cola Vending Machine - Vintage Georgia can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can
This promotion runs thru December 17

[quote name='CarlZeiss']Euro Server:
Home Threads - second floor - male - torso[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude, lots of Sports Tops, Baseball Shirts, Denim Jacket and Letterman Jackets. Check out the Pants section for free Sweat Pants in various colors. Hats has a free Fedora, Beanie and Flatcaps. Accessories has a pair of Small Square Framed Sunglasses for free. There are also some football/soccer shorts and cleats of various colors under Arsenal that are free. (All male on EU)

New singstar space in PS Home - USA
3 new shirts (free)
1. Welcome
2. Novice DJ (vote for your fav songs on the jukebox)
3. Get your Groove on (Dance on the disco floor)

4. Singstar "I rocked" something - do all the dances on the dance floor (I think, thats what I was doing when I got it anyway)

I really should hop regions, I really like some of the stuff from the other servers :/

[quote name='dyeknom']New singstar space in PS Home - USA
3 new shirts (free)
1. Welcome
2. Novice DJ (vote for your fav songs on the jukebox)
3. Get your Groove on (Dance on the disco floor)

4. Singstar "I rocked" something - do all the dances on the dance floor (I think, thats what I was doing when I got it anyway)

I really should hop regions, I really like some of the stuff from the other servers :/[/QUOTE]

5. "Not Bored Yet?" T-shirt - Dance in the Singstar space for 30 minutes.

Got them all. I gotz to have my free stuff :cool:

How does one region hop anyway? There's so much free stuff on the other regions I would be interested in gettin', only if I could region hop since I just use Home for US.

Don't know if posted, but a visari tall chair and plant(that is in ornaments) in my furniture store are free... also, the GI shirt seems to be missing from the shoe section, but I got the pants.

was in the threads store in home and got resident evil degeneration shirts for free you go to male and torso and just scroll to the very bottom. and also the uncharted and infamous shirts.

So... I went into my personal space and notice that my Alcove Set (from the Siren space) is missing from my inventory and... the one I had in the chamber apartment has become a huge White Knight Chronicles statue... it's from Japan... but I havent region hopped for one. Anybody else have the same thing happening?

The Alcove set from Siren is currently glitched. If you had it in your apartment or in your inventory, it likely isnt there... and the piece on display will either be gone or switched.

I walked into my apartment to add some of the new stuff... and there was a huge White Knight Chronicles Statue. It looks awesome, so I need to figure out how to get that when they fix that bug :p

[quote name='MasterWolf']does someone know where the Gi Top is, I checked the shoe section, but its missing, I found every other item.[/QUOTE]

They're saying in the PS Forums that the Gi Top has been removed. :( Kinda stupid to have the pants available and not the top. :/

Here is a very cool website listing free items with pics by region server:

http://ps3.alphazone4.co.uk/store/index.php?zone=US

I will update the main post tonight with everyone's updates. Thanks!

Movie Theater Lobby:Borrowed from the Playstation forums:

Theater Auditorium 7:

• Criss Angel Coffin Coffee Table: Has returned for a limited time.
f5d8ddb47c9af144132af810e8dc8d4e.png

Theater Auditorium 10:

• Criss Angel's Mindfreaking Coffin Couch: Has returned for a limited time.
52487ad294d19b391656bddf30cfecb1.png

[quote name='Jerajdai']Movie Theater Lobby:Borrowed from the Playstation forums:

Theater Auditorium 7:

• Criss Angel Coffin Coffee Table: Has returned for a limited time.
f5d8ddb47c9af144132af810e8dc8d4e.png

Theater Auditorium 10:

• Criss Angel's Mindfreaking Coffin Couch: Has returned for a limited time.
52487ad294d19b391656bddf30cfecb1.png
[/QUOTE]

Props. I missed both of these the first time. I was tired of the default couch and table too :bouncy:

Home version 1.3 is up and running.

A tip though, you might want to delete the Home application which is directly under the Sign-In/Account Management part, to avoid freezing after updating. At Playstation's board, there are many people reporting such problem that the system will freeze after updating to version 1.3. And I had this problem myself. Someone suggested deleting Home and reinstall. Tried it and it works. Not sure why the freezing happens, but guessing it might have to do with old cache not compatible with new version, though that is my guess.

Also, Gi Top is back at the male shoe section in Threads. Not sure why, but I got it today.

There is a new kiosk in Central Plaza that you can use to get PSPGo decoration and PSPGo handheld for your character. In Auditorium 8, you can get PSPGo hat. These are likely very limited time only.

If you score 1500 in the Pop Saucer game in the Central Plaza you will unlock a cool chair, table, and bubble helmet. The color of the items are dependent on the saucer you used to unlock them. There are four colors in all (green, blue, red, and yellow).

Every 500 points unlock a new item. Not sure if the chair or table unlocks first, but the bubble helmet definitely unlocks last at 1500 points.

thanks! my niece LOVES home, she even ignores her previous favorite (the SIMS) to play it. :) Now, if she'll just share the PS3 with others...

I had to delete my own PShome and re-install because of the freezing issue.

The saucer pop bonus gives the Table, chair, then the hat. Nothing for unlocking all three for each colors.

New Hot Shots Golf space, but the questionairre has been broken since launch AFAIK.

Thanks for the heads up on the PSPGo pieces. I would have overlooked that little kiosk and theater 8.

If you go to Theatre 8, you can score yourself a PSP GO hat.

Also, if you want to hang out on PS Home. Hit me up with an invite.

Is it possible to pick between the old PSP and the PSP Go for your avatar? I looked around the menus briefly but did not notice a section to pick what is displayed.

btw, the Neptune thing has two unlockable, beating the puzzle in under 10 min gives horns for your avatar, and the game w/the targets you shoot gives a table, but I'm not sure point requirements. I nabbed the apartment myself, pretty cool.

I haven't logged on Home in a while but I did to update and noticed they have SOCOM now...

Not sure if that is new or old... Are there any clothing/items for free related with SOCOM?

(Die hard SOCOM player...)

If anyone wants to get the 2 items from the Neptune Suite let me know, I can let people in to mine tonight.

Oh, but seriously I'm ignoring messages on PSN, so post/PM me here first, so I know it's someone FROM CAG. I'm sick of random ass tells asking to get horns and stuff.

Free PSP Go ornament and M/F hand items in Theater and on Plaza.
Free items in Singstar Area for playing DJ game. (free shirt M/F... maybe more)

In the namco-bandai theater they put in some Idolmaster SP machines (US Server). Im not sure if these are old or new, but they are roulette style soda vending machines.

Top picture = Mini-Jackpot (350 ml Idol Soda)
Left Picture = Jackpot (rare 500 ml Idol Soda)
Question Mark (bottom) = Super Jackpot (Aruka Hamami top)

In the Namco Arcade ->
Top and Left Pictures are the same, but there are 3 machines.
Perfect Sun (red) Super Jackpot - Aruka Hamami Mask
Wandering Star (yellow) Super Jackpot - Aruka Hamami Boots
Missing Moon (Blue) Super Jackpot - Aruka Hamami Skirt

Love Seat -
20-72% (the only thing I could get) - Award is a "Just Friends" T-shirt. At the higher %age, theres a Lovey Dovey t-shirt or something.

Again, not sure if these are old or new.

I'm officially available for the rest of the day (Minus time I spend eating or something) so give me a PM and I'll drop you my AIM or Xfire name to coordinate shit.

scramble in under 10 min = horns
the shooting thing w/25k points = table

thats all there is to unlock that I know of.

[quote name='dyeknom']
In the Namco Arcade ->

Love Seat -
20-72% (the only thing I could get) - Award is a "Just Friends" T-shirt. At the higher %age, theres a Lovey Dovey t-shirt or something.

[/QUOTE]

I got an 83% and still got the just friends rating. Each of the colored vending machines also give out different sodas for landing on the pictures. The Left picture 500 ml one seems to be the toughest for me to win on each machine.

Just got a 99% and got the Lovey Dovey Shirt.

damn i can not get into ps home any more. After the last update i always freeze while its loading. I even tried deleting home and then reinstalling it and i get a bit further but the second right before it finishes loading it freezes. any ideas guys? I've got a 20gb ps3

[quote name='vic_x51']damn i can not get into ps home any more. After the last update i always freeze while its loading. I even tried deleting home and then reinstalling it and i get a bit further but the second right before it finishes loading it freezes. any ideas guys? I've got a 20gb ps3[/QUOTE]

I had that the other day, but today worked for some reason. I don't think its the software but something with the server that you connect to (which is random).

The Resident Evil archives are now open, so everyone that has collected all the beetles in the past can go and get their free Wesker shades.

Also, there's one free Dethlok t-shirt in the mall (both male and female, same design).

Is there anyone who still wants to buy the Infamous Reaper Home costumes? I remember people selling them before and I still have mine left. I need some money for games haha.

bread's done
Back