PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_n633akgVzf1slv5gyo1_500.gif
I approve of more Kurumi gifs.

IDK what those PhD girls are talking about time, PhDs have a bunch of down time tbh. You can't speed up experiments so there is a lot of watching paint dry moments. While there is a good amount of down time, its in short bursts so you have to be close to the experiments but creating a game in the lab while watching paint dry could be feasible.
Depends on what your PhD is in. Things like Comp Sci, Econ, English, etc. aren't going to necessarily have the same experimental downtime that Bio or Chem would.

Yes. I bought the Xbox One caps from a user on this site. He makes them himself and sells them on eBay.

They are absolutely fantastic. There is a downside though. What you gain in comfort, precision, and maneuverability, you lose in more difficult access to the down button on the D-pad and the X button. Your hands will adjust though.

There is a user here that makes them, sells them on eBay I think. Everyone raves about his.

If you go to the Vita sub forum here you can find the thread on them.

here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/333076-vita-thumbstick-attachment-on-ebay-anyone-own-this/
Didn't know he made them. One complaint i've heard with many of these and others, is the x button is harder to press.

It's either this or a grip of some kind.

Might try the ones on amazon first.

The ones the guy makes are xbox and look like they will be too big?

I hope a mod comes in and clean up some of these nonsense posts. All you see are nonstop gifs
I already reported most of them useless posts. There's a section on CAG to talk about Anime and where you can spam your childish gifs. This is a freaking Deals section and while it's cool that one might give an opinion about a game, most posts are fucking garbage tier. CAG rlly needs a full time moderator.

I already reported most of them useless posts. There's a section on CAG to talk about Anime and where you can spam your childish gifs. This is a freaking Deals section and while it's cool that one might give an opinion about a game, most posts are fucking garbage tier. CAG rlly needs a full time moderator.
cf7.gif

While I do agree that most of today was ridiculous... we've been over this. It's "Vita Deals & Discussions."

My SK2 order still alive at DD.

I think I'm the lone survivor now.

[Insert anime gif here]

Any else order still active?

I wouldn't mind to have my hopes crushed as long as someone is there too at the end with me. :*(

Not sure which grip to get for my vita.

The DreamGear looks huge.

The PDP one I've heard is scratching shoulder buttons.

Saw some generic ones.

Is this for 2000 model? Some reviews say they are, but other say no.

http://www.amazon.com/Trigger-Grips-Compatible-PSVita-Playstation-Vita/dp/B0081EH12M/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

I want grips. since my hand cramps when using remote play.
ya i did not like the pdp one as it feels like it will scratch or damage the triggers when i use it. the one you linked i been using on my 1000 model and i like it better. this is the one i would like to try http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-Power-Grip-Vita-Sony-PS/dp/B0079V29EI/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1456589172&sr=1-1&keywords=Nyko+Power+Grip+1000 but damn spendy now.

$140 is a deal? I've seen them locally on CL or other listing sites for far less.

When I bought mine for $70 + 2 games and 8GB card, I saw a bunch under $100 with extras.
this^ unless its like a not normal color then I can foresee wanting to pay A little more for it but otherwise 79$ is the going price for a vita 2 years ago with 8gb mem card. Its what I paid. On that note ebay is always the best choice for purchasing a vita since you can get squaretrade warranty from there with it. They just recently replaced the battery on mine since I noticed it wasn't holding a charge as good as it should.

this^ unless its like a not normal color then I can foresee wanting to pay A little more for it but otherwise 79$ is the going price for a vita 2 years ago with 8gb mem card. Its what I paid. On that note ebay is always the best choice for purchasing a vita since you can get squaretrade warranty from there with it. They just recently replaced the battery on mine since I noticed it wasn't holding a charge as good as it should.
Hopefully that wasn't because of the update that your battery was wonky though. XD

My SK2 order still alive at DD.

I think I'm the lone survivor now.

[Insert anime gif here]

Any else order still active?

I wouldn't mind to have my hopes crushed as long as someone is there too at the end with me. :*(
Just checked, my order still lives as well. Maybe because I opted for the upgrade on the shipping, which made my order $11.73? :D

(jumps in on the gif'ing...)

usmanga_logo.gif

Soul Sacrifice Delta English physical copy - $65

5 left as of this posting. From the same user as Oreshika

http://m.ebay.com/itm/SOUL-SACRIFICE-DELTA-PS-Vita-ENGLISH-VERSION-BRAND-NEW-SEALED-Free-Shipping-/231859178110?nav=SEARCH

Edit: The same user has FFX and FFX-2 Asian (English sub) copies available. $42 and $46 respectively.
Is it wrong I'm considering spending $42 for a copy of FFX just for the artwork cover? I already have the FFX-2 import and it just looks lonely with it's US cousin. :lol:

We get it. You don't like physical vita games. You don't need to remind us every time something like this is brought up.
Uh what?

I'd rather have physical games...but why pay $45 when you can get it for $4. That's dumb..but to each their own.

Uh what?

I'd rather have physical games...but why pay $45 when you can get it for $4. That's dumb..but to each their own.
Paying $4 to rent the game is dumb. Oh shit. Shots fired. Digital vs physical round 96.

But seriously, a lot of us want the physical copy. Are you that dense that you can't understand that? Again, no reason to constantly bring it up. (Referring to your SMRPG posts every 10 minutes "zomg I bought it for 25 cents digitally")

While I prefer physical over digital and I have often paid a premium to get physical copies, I also like money and paying a 1000% premium to get a physical copy over a digital is way over my crazy threshold.

While I prefer physical over digital and I have often paid a premium to get physical copies, I also like money and paying a 1000% premium to get a physical copy over a digital is way over my crazy threshold.
Many of us collect as a hobby and can enjoy these luxuries. Buying the digital rental can often times be cheaper, I get it. No reason for Gedemer is constantly mention X was on sale for Y weeks ago, buying the physical game is dumb.

I almost bought, but honestly I just didn't love the game that much. It became too much of a repetitive grind it out till boss type game. I did like it for the most part and almost finished it....but yeah just couldn't pull the trigger since I didn't like the game enough. Course half the people who bought the game likely have never tried it.

Paying $4 to rent the game is dumb. Oh shit. Shots fired. Digital vs physical round 96.

But seriously, a lot of us want the physical copy. Are you that dense that you can't understand that? Again, no reason to constantly bring it up. (Referring to your SMRPG posts every 10 minutes "zomg I bought it for 25 cents digitally")
Holy hell you have issues.

Many of us collect as a hobby and can enjoy these luxuries. Buying the digital rental can often times be cheaper, I get it. No reason for Gedemer is constantly mention X was on sale for Y weeks ago, buying the physical game is dumb.
If anything the part that bothers me is where the hell was he when it was on sale to mention it? I frequent this thread and don't remember ANY mention of this.

damn it was 4$ on psn at some point?
Oreshika? Yea on a sale a couple of months ago I think. Apparently I shouldn't bring it up because it's bad to talk about digital games here.

I heard from someone else about it -.-

I usually just stick to the PSN thread for digital sale information.

Yeah the people here are militantly pro physical and anti digital even if we're talking about an insane price difference because reasons.

I guess we don't own our digital games we rent them or whatever tired argument they use. :roll:

Just stick to the psn and Steam threads. :p

bread's done
Back