PS3 Game$haring

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cochesecochese']Damn, you know it all TMK. I've been playing HSG on my PSP nonstop and I'm almost out of challenges. Do you happen to know if we're going to see it stateside or should I just go ahead and import it?[/QUOTE]It should be out in March. SCEA listed the game for Spring 08.

Is anyone familiar with JP PSN?

I'm wanting to know if they have game sharing as well. Also does it go up to 5 as well?

Thanks in advance I'm trying to organize a 5 way JP PSN shmup pitch in.

hey spunion lol
yep, need to know if you can share with jpn psn
hopefully it works out like US

i have:
Everyday Shooter (3x)

i want:
Super Stardust HD
LocoRoco
fl0w
Pain
Calling All Cars

I have :
Super Star Dust HD
Super Puzzle Fighter HD 2
Metal Arms
Castlevania: Sotn
Paypal

Looking for :
Calling All Cars
Tekken 5 online
Tekken 5 offline
Snakeball
Everyday Shooter
High Velocity Bowling

You can add me to aim at afterburn2007 or msn [email protected]

Just to let you know this is my first trade so im looking for someone really reputable on this site and wont take all the games.

[quote name='freshzen']Is anyone familiar with JP PSN?

I'm wanting to know if they have game sharing as well. Also does it go up to 5 as well?

Thanks in advance I'm trying to organize a 5 way JP PSN shmup pitch in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah its pretty much the same as the US, though I only shared one game on my account

On a side note I'm also interested in any JP psn shmup
As stated earlier I have Pixel Junk Monsters, Everyday Shooter, Flow, Stardust HD
Kof 98, and Fatal Fury: Dominated Mind

Well we only have 2 spots open, assuming there is 5, and we really just need people to pitch in Paypal to fund the terrorism...I mean piracy. I'd also prefer to get people I know for this...

I have :
Super Star Dust HD
Super Puzzle Fighter HD 2
Metal Arms
Castlevania: Sotn
Paypal

Im looking for Calling All cars and Tekken Dark Resurection Online Bundle, need this by tonight or i will buy it from another member.

Just did a trade with guncrazy if anyone is scared since i am a new member.

[quote name='freshzen']Well we only have 2 spots open, assuming there is 5, and we really just need people to pitch in Paypal to fund the terrorism...I mean piracy. I'd also prefer to get people I know for this...[/QUOTE]
What Japanese shmp's are currently available? I might be down for this.

Is there a way to see how many times a game I have bought has been downloaded? I'd like to be able to do it that way rather than having to keep track of how many times something was supposed to of been downloaded.

Last post before i paypal for Tekken online, If someone wants to trade, i have

Superstar dust HD
Castlevania
Metal Arms
Super Puzzle Fighter HD remix 2

I heard this site was good and i just dont trust gamefaqs so heres what i have:

Tekken Online Bundle
Super Stardust Hd
LocoRoco
Everyday Shooter
Castlevania
Metal Arms

I will trade for anything so it doesnt really matter to me.

If your interested just pm me.

I'll do some US PSN trading this weekend (won't be able to during the week.

Have:
flOw
Everyday Shooter

Want:
Wild Arms
Stardust
LocoRoco
SOTN
Puzzle Fighter

[quote name='udabenshen']Have:
Everyday Shooter
SOTN
Wild Arms
Tekken 2

Want:
Super Stardust
Flow
Would warhawk be too much (lols)

b[/quote]

You cant gameshare warhawk fyi

Have

Superstar Dust HD
Tekken ( if you want tekken you need to trade atleast 2 games)
Castlevania
Metal Arms
Everyday Shooter

I forgot to mention i have the warhawk expansion

Want

Pain
Flow
High Velocity Bowling
Tekken 2
Blast factor bundle
spyro

I have Rockband DLC: Buddy Holly and Roxanne...looking for any good RB DLC or maybe pai, or everday shooter, or sshd or something...i dunno...maybe warhawk

i really just wanna take advantage of this awesome oppurtunity of trading...and tho this is my first time, and i dont have the right to say this, but id like to do it with some with good feedback

:twoguns: I have

Limelight
Gimmie 3 Steps
Move Along
Dirty Little Secret

Im looking for any other Rockband DLC. All The Small Things and 3's and 7's especially....

PS: I also have Roxanne,Buddy Holly, Metallica Pack, Juke Box Hero from a friend who let me download them.

update for me
i have
everyday shooter (1 or 2 licenses left)
calling all cars (2 or 3)

i want
high velocity bowling
super stardust hd
gripshift
if u have something else, make an offer

Want
Any good game!

Have
PayPal

PM me if you wanna work something out.

Have no paypal right now, for anyone that PMed me I'll get back to you when I get some more money.

uhh i really want little sister, and the oasis pack..or just wonderwall and dont look back in anger..

please somebody! all i have is roxanne and buddy holly!..ill do anything!

For the most part i understand trading games over the psn but what i wanted to know is if i need to reformat my hdd, will i be able to download the games back from my own psn account or will i have to ask the owner of the orginal game if i can download it again via their personal account.

What happens if someone trades a game to me and then I go and I want purchase downloadable content for it. Would the downloadable content work even though the game is registered to their account?

I have:

PixelJunk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
flOw

Let me know what you have if you are interested in any of my PSN games. I'm mainly looking for PSOne games and Super Stardust HD but I will consider anything.

UPDATE

Haves:

-PAIN
-Mortal Kombat 2

ROCK BAND:

-The Police Pack
-My Sharona
-Dirty Little Secret
-Move Along

Wants:

Anything else, let me see what you got.

yo johnoaks i have the oasis pack and roxanne and buddy holly to trade...but i already have sycronicity and dirty little secret and move along...so maybe buddy holly and oasis for my sharona, the other song in the police pack and pain?

my psn is hotrocks22

[quote name='hotrocks']yo johnoaks i have the oasis pack and roxanne and buddy holly to trade...but i already have sycronicity and dirty little secret and move along...so maybe buddy holly and oasis for my sharona, the other song in the police pack and pain?

my psn is hotrocks22[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I don't like Oasis and I'm looking for other games to trade for PAIN.

ok well i think im buying interstate love song and pixel junk monsters...how about buddy holly and interstate love song for the police pack and my sharona....i played pain and dont really like it...so mehh....

PSN: magnawiz

Have:
-Super Puzzle Fighter HD
-Super Stardust HD
-Piyotama
-Tekken 5 DR

Want:
-PixelJunk Monsters
-Everyday Shooter

People! If you get a game shared, it's not yours to reshare! It's only yours if you buy it. Otherwise you're stealing.

panasonic was screwed out of some of his activations by someone, so I got screwed in a trade. He's working on getting it sorted it out, but this is an honor system thing.

[quote name='flashburn']Update:
I have:
Blast Factor
Pain

I want:
Pixeljunk Monsters
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
flOw[/QUOTE]
I've got loco roco and monsters

[quote name='torifile']People! If you get a game shared, it's not yours to reshare! It's only yours if you buy it. Otherwise you're stealing.[/quote]

I find this comment funny considering how shady the whole sharing games purchased on PSN is to begin with. :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']I find this comment funny considering how shady the whole sharing games purchased on PSN is to begin with. :lol:[/QUOTE]
There's nothing shady about it. You get 5 downloads of stuff you've purchased. Some people are willing to give up one of their downloads. Completely within the EULA. (BTW, I thought it was shady, too, until I looked into the rules around the downloads.)

HAVE*
Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection
Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection Online
Mortal Kombat 2

WANTS*
Rock Band
Dirty Little Secret
Buddy Holly
All The Small Things
Any Rock Band Downloadable Songs

Hi,

I'm in Australia so I can't buy most good games that are out off the US PSN store. I'd be happy to pay for a game off someone. I'm really after high velocity bowling. I have paypal and will deposit very quickly.

I want:
High Velocity Bowling
Every Day Shooter
Pain

Please let me know if you would like to work something out with me.

Thanks.

Have:

Tekken
Rock Band: Police - Roxanne
Rock Band: Police - Synchronicity 2
Rock Band: Journey - Juke Box Hero
Rock Band: Queens of the Stone Age - 3s & 7s
Rock Band: STP - Interstate Love Song

Want:
Rock Band: Rush - Limelight
Rock Band: Rush - Working Man (when released)
Rock band: Coheed - Ten Speed (When released)
Rock Band: Metallica - Any tracks
Rock Band: Black Sabbath - NIB

I have:
Loco Roco Cocoreccho
Wild Arms
Medieval
Joust
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

I want:
Castlevania
Super Stardust HD
Flow