PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like ill have to bump up Just Cause 3 in my backlog with the season pass on sale. For anyone who already owns the dlc, does it add hours of gameplay to the base game ? I still got the last quarter of Persona to play through and im itching to open and play my copy of Horizon.

I'll just throw this out there since Frisky pointed out it launched....I really do not recommend Accel World vs Sword Art Online. That is unless you loved Lost Song. That's the only group I could see enjoying it. What a waste.

I'm in the same boat. I want to go back and finish it eventually but I don't understand all the praise for it.
Maybe I didn't get far enough so it got to the point where I found Joel or Ellie likable enough to care about them. That's not to say I haven't cared about what happened to a character in a video game since a few events in Life is Strange and Walking Dead Season One were pretty affecting. The gameplay in TLoU wasn't compelling enough to me either to make up for my lack of interest in the story. Perhaps it was the fact that the game really wasn't what I was expecting after the Uncharted series which had instantly likable characters to go along with exciting gameplay.
This. I love TLoU. I think why ppl didn't like TLoU is coz they compare it to Uncharted, an action/adventure game. TLoU is really only action/adventure if u play it at the easy difficulty, but even so, its still slow and not actiony not the run & gun type of gameplay... If u play it on the survival difficulty, its great imo...the only people I've found to be TLoU fans are also fans of stealth and survival horror games. Non-fans of those 2 genres tend to think TLoU is boring.

I have got to say Lawbreakers is legit fun guys.
I hadn't paid too much attention to it until today but I am now very tempted to get it after watching a few streams. My only concern is that it won't have much of a player base with all the other shooters out there.

Looks like ill have to bump up Just Cause 3 in my backlog with the season pass on sale. For anyone who already owns the dlc, does it add hours of gameplay to the base game ? I still got the last quarter of Persona to play through and im itching to open and play my copy of Horizon.
I would suggest playing Horizon before Just Cause 3. The leaderboard servers are a mess in JC3 right now due to the massive influx of players. You'll either have to turn off your internet connection in the PS4's settings or be ready to deal with constant interruptions as the game disconnects from the server and attempts to reconnect even if you choose to play in offline mode.

If you bought the season pass before, it just makes the episodes free, so you didn't actually purchase the actual episodes so you can download them whenever you're going to play it, or not.
Or, as I mentioned earlier, even if you got it from PS+, it also makes the episodes free. Grab them and you will have them even if you ditch PS+.

Or, as I mentioned earlier, even if you got it from PS+, it also makes the episodes free. Grab them and you will have them even if you ditch PS+.
Which is the same thing. Season passes just makes the content free as it's released, whether it's DLC or episodic games, so you have to purchase them again to actually get the content for your use. It's a little bit weirder now that everything is out, so buying them requires a second purchase afterward to add all of the content to your account.

I do not recommend power rangers. Maybe if you skip to the last 20 minutes, where the only actual power ranger action happens.

I totally recommend Power Rangers. They do a great job of building the characters up and actually making the Rangers seem like people worth knowing. Everything with Zack really hit me where I live.

Plus, the ending is awwwwesome and you really can't go wrong for 99 cents.

I loved it. I used to rush home after school to watch the episodes growing up. My kids loved it as well. It was a blast. Can't wait for the next one.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This. I love TLoU. I think why ppl didn't like TLoU is coz they compare it to Uncharted, an action/adventure game. TLoU is really only action/adventure if u play it at the easy difficulty, but even so, its still slow and not actiony not the run & gun type of gameplay... If u play it on the survival difficulty, its great imo...the only people I've found to be TLoU fans are also fans of stealth and survival horror games. Non-fans of those 2 genres tend to think TLoU is boring.
Gonna have to agree to disagree. I don't want to get into it because the last time I talked about that game it turned into a 2-3 page argument amongst a few posters.

I'm in the minority and I know it but I wanted to chirp in and and show some solidarity with others who found themselves on the opposite side of the majority when it comes to this game.

Power Rangers was a good movie and I'm excited for a sequel. I just find it funny how people cry about "no action until the last 20 minutes". What kind of movie do you want? Non stop action fight scenes for 2 hours straight?? Go watch the Resident Evil movies if you want that crap but I'd rather a good character buildup and a strong story.

Power Rangers was a good movie and I'm excited for a sequel. I just find it funny how people cry about "no action until the last 20 minutes". What kind of movie do you want? Non stop action fight scenes for 2 hours straight?? Go watch the Resident Evil movies if you want that crap but I'd rather a good character buildup and a strong story.
Because the show was so well known for the story...

Your response made me chuckle. What you explained is EXACTLY what a PR movie should be.

The season pass might add about 1-2 hours in total to the base game. The individual expansions are small (think 3-4 missions of 5 minutes each). The real value is in the gear added to the game. The rocket powered glider alone would make the base game easier to navigate/complete.

The season pass might add about 1-2 hours in total to the base game. The individual expansions are small (think 3-4 missions of 5 minutes each). The real value is in the gear added to the game. The rocket powered glider alone would make the base game easier to navigate/complete.

Because the show was so well known for the story...
Your response made me chuckle. What you explained is EXACTLY what a PR movie should be.
Power Rangers did have a story (although not the deepest) and I'm glad the movie went even further to explain it. It was serious while also showing the funny (cheesy) side that the show was known for back in the 90's. I think it had a lot of heart compared to other movies like it and while not perfect I think it was enjoyable and proves they can make an even better sequel.

Hellblade is absolutely freaking amazing.  If anyone is on the fence about getting it do yourself a favor and buy the damn game.  The visual and audio design of the game is quite possibly one of if not the best I have ever seen, while the game is fairly short on the 10-12 hr side to do everything, the game is amazing.  It tells a griping and sometimes creepy and nerveracking story and it is worth every goddamned cent of the 30 dollars they are asking.  

Not being a PS4 owner, I can't speak from hands-on experience, but I watched Jim Sterling's review and it looked unbelievable. The gameplay and such seemed solid, and I liked the theme to it, but geez those graphics!

Not being a PS4 owner, I can't speak from hands-on experience, but I watched Jim Sterling's review and it looked unbelievable. The gameplay and such seemed solid, and I liked the theme to it, but geez those graphics!
Do you have a PC u can play games on saber? Its on steam as well

Hellblade is absolutely freaking amazing. If anyone is on the fence about getting it do yourself a favor and buy the damn game. The visual and audio design of the game is quite possibly one of if not the best I have ever seen, while the game is fairly short on the 10-12 hr side to do everything, the game is amazing. It tells a griping and sometimes creepy and nerveracking story and it is worth every goddamned cent of the 30 dollars they are asking.
Btw forgot to mention, if you do decide to purchase the game which I highly recommend, make sure you play it with HEADPHONES ON, it makes the game so much better and even gives you a small insight on what its like to live with schisophrenia or psychosis.

Btw forgot to mention, if you do decide to purchase the game which I highly recommend, make sure you play it with HEADPHONES ON, it makes the game so much better and even gives you a small insight on what its like to live with schisophrenia or psychosis.
Do you have any recommendations for headphones under $70? I need one for PS4 anyways and this game sounds great.

Hellblade is absolutely freaking amazing. If anyone is on the fence about getting it do yourself a favor and buy the damn game. The visual and audio design of the game is quite possibly one of if not the best I have ever seen, while the game is fairly short on the 10-12 hr side to do everything, the game is amazing. It tells a griping and sometimes creepy and nerveracking story and it is worth every goddamned cent of the 30 dollars they are asking.
It looks amazing and the audio is stunning...but I'm such a chicken for this kind of creepy/nerve wrecking kind of game I don't think I would get that far before giving up or feeling despair (which apparently is something the devs where trying to drive into the player through the main character) . Glad to see its being well received.

Do you have any recommendations for headphones under $70? I need one for PS4 anyways and this game sounds great.
You can find the Sony Gold Wireless Headset for around the 70-80 dollar range fairly often on sale, those are the ones I use and for the price they really cant be beat esspecially since Sony has an app that pairs with them that you can use to get the best sound quality out of certain games.

If anyone is looking for cheap headphones, Toys R Us has the Polk Audio Striker series on clearance in store, they're really well made and the Hitman Pro edition can be used across PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Mobile.

What is the 'low' age range for power rangers? I've never seen anything power rangers related, ever.  My boy is almost 4.  He still watches 'kid' stuff, nothing violent, not even spiderman [who he loves despite never seeing].   he still watches rescue bots instead of transformers, basically.

What is the 'low' age range for power rangers? I've never seen anything power rangers related, ever. My boy is almost 4. He still watches 'kid' stuff, nothing violent, not even spiderman [who he loves despite never seeing]. he still watches rescue bots instead of transformers, basically.
Yeah, I think if he doesn’t even watch Spider-Man, it may be a little intense for him. It’s about the same level and is PG-13 if that gives you any indication.

I just got the Hyper X Cloud Cores at GameStop for $60 (regularly $70) they are awesome. Sound doesn't leak, audio inside sounds louder than it is when you take them off, mic is removable, construction is sturdy and metal/rubber feeling, headband is soft but firm, sound quality as as good as one expects for over ears in $50-100 range, and theyre comfy. Might cause a little ear sweat after two plus hours wearing,

They are the same as the $99 Cloud 2's just without the PC headphone amp and simulated 7.1

You can find the Sony Gold Wireless Headset for around the 70-80 dollar range fairly often on sale, those are the ones I use and for the price they really cant be beat esspecially since Sony has an app that pairs with them that you can use to get the best sound quality out of certain games.
sony's are garbage, had two break within 2 weeks. just get a sades off amazon for 20ish

Made a video featuring one of the weird PlayStation Home spin-offs called Atom Universe that is in Early Access on PS4 now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOPXLAQq_rk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back