PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to trade in JC3 to Best Buy for $37.80. I'm focused on FO4 right now, the price for JC3 will likely drop quickly (as Square-Enix-published games tend to do), and I'd rather wait to play it until Avalanche finishes releasing their performance-fixing patches. At least this way I make a $7.80 profit thanks to the half-off glitch.

I meant to put gore back in the lineup and of course I completely forgot this morning. And for the first time in what seems like all season he is over 20 pts. In one half. fuck.

I'm home alone now as well til friday. Tues-Thurs off work!

[attachment=19107:everything-macaulay-culkin-eats-in-the-home-alone-movies-ranked.png]

I never realized those amazon no rush shipping credits worked on digital PSN cards, I had just been using them to rent random cheap movies that I had wanted to see that aren't available on prime video or netflix disc.

Daria the complete series is $10 this week at best buy, great deal, 5 cable length seasons and 2 movies + special features. They still have free shipping so you don't even have to try to find it in the store.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/daria-the-complete-animated-series-8-discs-dvd/9846614.p?id=2087750&skuId=9846614

I never realized those amazon no rush shipping credits worked on digital PSN cards, I had just been using them to rent random cheap movies that I had wanted to see that aren't available on prime video or netflix disc.
Neither did I. I'm going to choose that shipping option as much as possible now.

Oh well, may be staying the night in Houston thanks to these storms. And it sounds like the Panthers stank it up. Things are looking good for a Team Simmias repeat in fantasy though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anybody else here get Destiny shoved onto your PS4 home screen?
I read somewhere that if you have auto/background downloads enabled PSN will download recommended titles like Destiny.

Tyler, I found out how to play Ark and then my hour trial ended. I'll see if I can play it again/stream on an alternative account later.

Falcons Baby! Pop the Champagne!

0GKCEG3.png

giphy.gif

tumblr_mjyx51ApF21qes1tyo1_500.gif

You know if we lose, and also end up losing to the Vikings next week for the division..we could end up playing the redskins. That's pretty much a first round bye, isn't it?

You know if we lose, and also end up losing to the Vikings next week for the division..we could end up playing the redskins. That's pretty much a first round bye, isn't it?
I would be OK with that. If Seahawks get 5th seed, I have faith you could beat Cards and Panthers on the road. We could have a repeat, Packers play in Seattle. 5th seed against 6th seed. Yes please!

They are checking Russell Wilson for concussion by the way. fucking hate the Rams. They are Hawk kryptonite. They could be 0-15 and give the Hawks trouble.

I would be OK with that. If Seahawks get 5th seed, I have faith you could beat Cards and Panthers on the road. We could have a repeat, Packers play in Seattle. 5th seed against 6th seed. Yes please!
My situation would be packers as 5th seed to play the skins...and then see you in Lambeau for the NFC championship.

Well, what I saw of The Force Awakens, I liked. But taking a hyperactive 7 year old girl  who really isn't into the franchise probably wasn't the best idea.

After 2 bathroom breaks and 2 seat moves we had to leave about 90 minutes into it. So now I'm off to Wikipedia to see how it ends.

My situation would be packers as 5th seed to play the skins...and then see you in Lambeau for the NFC championship.
Yeah there's no way the Packers win a playoff game this year. Even against the Washington Professional Football Club.

I think I'm going to trade in JC3 to Best Buy for $37.80. I'm focused on FO4 right now, the price for JC3 will likely drop quickly (as Square-Enix-published games tend to do), and I'd rather wait to play it until Avalanche finishes releasing their performance-fixing patches. At least this way I make a $7.80 profit thanks to the half-off glitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAf0QnLFS7Q

Daria the complete series is $10 this week at best buy, great deal, 5 cable length seasons and 2 movies + special features. They still have free shipping so you don't even have to try to find it in the store.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/daria-the-complete-animated-series-8-discs-dvd/9846614.p?id=2087750&skuId=9846614

I picked it up last year. Soooooo much better than Beavis and Butthead.

If I score the most fantasy points by a large margin this week, I win the playoffs and a PS4 right?
Go try and find one with a block of wood in it, so you can take it back and give you a $100 gift card and free game. You may need to ask your son to shed a few tears if they're being hesitant on the freebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back