PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go try and find one with a block of wood in it, so you can take it back and give you a $100 gift card and free game. You may need to ask your son to shed a few tears if they're being hesitant on the freebies.
Good idea.

I am most likely going to play bingo for big money and big prizes on New Years Eve, so maybe I'll have a shiney new machine for the new year.

Maybe Yanks isn't dead. He's earning trophies again. It's a Christmas miracle!
51GGBRDBRJL.jpg

Man...these next gen systems are weird. I thought I downloaded and installed Wolfenstein Old Blood the other day as I watched tv. I go to play it today and at the end of the Prologue it says "Content is currently unavailable. Please wait for it to install and try again."

There was no choice to keep installing the other day wtf. Also I am playing offline and this is an offline game, but it for some reason gets pissed that I'm not online. Maybe it wants to download the rest of the game it should have downloaded the other day, I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...these next gen systems are weird. I thought I downloaded and installed Wolfenstein Old Blood the other day as I watched tv. I go to play it today and at the end of the Prologue it says "Content is currently unavailable. Please wait for it to install and try again."

There was no choice to keep installing the other day wtf. Also I am playing offline and this is an offline game, but it for some reason gets pissed that I'm not online. Maybe it wants to download the rest of the game it should have downloaded the other day, I don't know.
Its only weird to the Dutch.

There was no choice to keep installing the other day wtf. Also I am playing offline and this is an offline game, but it for some reason gets pissed that I'm not online. Maybe it wants to download the rest of the game it should have downloaded the other day, I don't know.
I think thats quirk just with the old blood.

I think it basically has to download the whole new order game as well as its basically an addon for it. Old blood download is like 2gb then it downloads like another 40-50gb or some shit.

I think thats quirk just with the old blood.

I think it basically has to download the whole new order game as well as its basically an addon for it. Old blood download is like 2gb then it downloads like another 40-50gb or some shit.
The first download was at least 6 gb if I remember correctly. Thinking about it now I guess I should have known that was a bit small for a next gen game. Strange it didn't offer me an option to download or install it anywhere but expects me to be online playing so it can do it then? I'm pretty sure shit downloads muuuuuch slower if you are playing a game at the same time, at least it does for me. I hate Nazi's even more now.

The first download was at least 6 gb if I remember correctly. Thinking about it now I guess I should have known that was a bit small for a next gen game. Strange it didn't offer me an option to download or install it anywhere but expects me to be online playing so it can do it then? I'm pretty sure shit downloads muuuuuch slower if you are playing a game at the same time, at least it does for me.I hate Nazi's even more now.
Internet down or something? Dont get why you WOULDNT be online unless your net was down?

Internet down or something? Dont get why you WOULDNT be online unless your net was down?
I just unplug my computer and plug in my PS3/PS4 now. I don't play a ton of online games so it's not really an issue. I wouldn't stay online when I play offline games anyway.

Good news, the complete series edition of Married With Children has the original theme song. Not sure if the individual season DVDs were updated, but the releases from a few years ago had that shitty knock off song.

http://youtu.be/xad-StH-7BY

If anyone here is a fan of visual novels, Code: Realize was a nice surprise. It would have been better if not for the numerous misspellings and text errors.

Nothing wakes your ass up during a long drive than getting pissed off at shitty drivers. I swear if I had magneto's powers I would be a villain because Id crush all these dickhead drivers cars into a basketball sized piece of scrap.

Damn put in 4+ hours into Ori and the Blind Forest today and I'm about 40% done. Maybe I'll beat it this week. That tree escape was a little tricky but I got all the collectibles for 100% thankfully since you can't go back.

Going to start up Lightning Returns, shortly. FF13, South Park, Game of Thrones, Diablo 3, FFX, FF13-2, Mass Effect, and Lightning Returns... yikes, that's a lot of RPGing in one year.

Already did:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1455-Game-of-Thrones/ThroneofSeth

As far as Lightning Returns is concerned, the steelbook is really a plasticbook, and the code from a sealed copy of the game doesn't work. This is starting swimmingly!
Nice. How was it?

From one of his other videos, a Slipknot cover. It wins comment of the week:

'I thought girls only moved like this in gta'
I checked out some of his other videos. I don't know the first thing about drumming but he seems pretty good. No idea if he's in a band or if he just does these videos and such.

I just checked my calendar.   I dont have any meetings all week...except 1 today...in the middle of what most people would consider lunch hour.  12:30.  REALLY?   REALLY?!?  You REALLY dont have any other time today to discuss this shit?  fuck YOU!  fuck YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Started playing DA:I from GS yesterday. Decided not to buy the GOTY edition at $24. It just isn't grabbing me right away like I thought it might so hard to justify that cost for digital. The story is initially on the lame side and nothing about it or the gameplay is immediately compelling. Not sure if anybody else was thinking about picking it up, but from initial impressions I'd say pass at this price.

Brought the Vita into work this morning in hopes the office would be empty.  It more or less is.  Unfortunately, one of the very few people is the guy with the cube directly outside my office.  fuck!

Before everyone (myself included) dumps Just Cause 3, anybody want to help me out with the "Anything You Can Do" trophy tonight?
just setup a second psn account on your ps4, zip through the intro with it and do the feat stuff (first opportunity is after the very first mission complete screen). it only takes 5 minutes or so, especially if your primary account is still starting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back