PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Top 10 games of 2015:

1. Axiom Verge

2. Rocket League

3. Super Meat Boy

4. Flame Over

5. Mad Max

6. Geometry Wars 3 (Vita)

7. The Talos Principle

8. Transformers Devastation

9. Mega Man Legacy Collectoin

10. Arkham Knight

Where are y'all getting a good list of games you've played in 2015? And don't say your own spreadsheets.

Trying to sort to show all games in 2015 is not working for my not wanting to be at work mind on TT or PSNP.

EDIT fuck it ill just go down my psnp list like a farmer
I use backloggery, and it helps me keep track of when I start and finish a game.

Top 5 played in 2015 (no particular order):

Spec Ops: The Line

Heavenly Sword

The Wolf Among Us

The Last Of Us: Remastered

Yakuza: Dead Souls

Biggest disappointment: Final Fantasy Type-0

I looked over my Finished Games spreadsheet to figure this out, otherwise like guardian_owl I would have forgotten about Heavenly Sword.

My Top 10 games of 2015:

1. Axiom Verge

2. Rocket League

3. Super Meat Boy

4. Flame Over

5. Mad Max

6. Geometry Wars 3 (Vita)

7. The Talos Principle

8. Transformers Devastation

9. Mega Man Legacy Collectoin

10. Arkham Knight
I guess I have to expand my list--Axiom Verge, Super Meat Boy, and GW3 were also awesome.

Yo Rocksmith playing peeps

Do you think that is a good method to teach a 7-8 year old? Target has the 2014 version (I think) with cord on clearance for $30 and I'm thinking about it since kids lessons fell through.

Also on clearance was a bunch of PSTV Lego Movie bundles with DS4 for $50

I thought you finished Deadpool? Or do you just have that one trophy left? That game was fucking great.
Nope, only maybe half done. I kept going back and playing the levels I finished for trophies or challenges because I was so entertained but in the end I ran out of time to finish the actual story.

My favorite games played this year:

Just Cause/Mad Max - Just cause I can!

Zombie Army Trilogy

Ass Creed Syndicate and Unity

Killzone Mercenary

Geometry Wars

Foul Play

Wolfenstein Old Blood

Rocket League

GoW 3 Remastered

Need for Speed Rivals

Apotheon

Resogun

Infamous First Light

The Order

Uncharted GA

Dead Nation Ps4 and Vita

South Park Stick of Truth

GTA 5 PS4 (helping Gator slog through MP)

Yo Rocksmith playing peeps

Do you think that is a good method to teach a 7-8 year old? Target has the 2014 version (I think) with cord on clearance for $30 and I'm thinking about it since kids lessons fell through.

Also on clearance was a bunch of PSTV Lego Movie bundles with DS4 for $50
It's not any more or less effective than a teach yourself guitar book. It's way more about how dedicated they are. It also glosses over some musical concepts that I think would help someone genuinely trying to learn. The song selection may be a deterrent for someone younger, I have no idea. It's a cool game but I don't think it'd be an effective teaching tool. what do I know though.

OK, my torch might be extinguished. I think my internet line is being drowned by the 27" of rain we've been getting. They supposedly fixed the issue last time this happened, but apparently they didn't.

I agree with Mild about Rocksmith for the most part, but one thing that could be really cool about it for someone just learning is that they'll be able to play a few songs right away, which may keep them interested.  But I think you'll want to have them learn some basic chords and stuff at first, too.  Just make sure they know their fingers are supposed to kill at first and not to get discouraged.

Therm and Soph and anyone else playing da i, hit me up on some mp. Make sure to download the destruction and dragonslayer expansions.

hit me up if interested.

also ill be streaming and running a 4 hour vip gta V game later tonight. Hit me up Derek, Bums, CrazyDiamond, etc if ya wanna be my bodyguards and make some $$$

whoever wrote that under night trophy guide is a jag.  the survival mode isn't easy and certainly not 2/10 easy.  30 straight wins on one (barely recovering) life bar where each enemy gets tougher and damage scales up to the point where one mistake can lead to the cpu doing a 75%+ combo.  my best so far is like 16 wins using the chump method they listed and maybe 10 playing for real (supposedly it starts getting "tough" at 20).  it'll probably block ye olde plat for me without putting a ton of time in to it.

Both of the Kindle Fires we got the kids for Christmas already have screen cracks in them. This is even with the Kid Friendly cases amazon sells. Should have just gone with the more expensive Otterbox ones. Those ones worked fine on our previous Kindles.

Reading up on Portal 2 co-op cause me and the lady may start it up this week.

But I found this tidbit that may interest those still trying to finish it via PS3 to PS3 connections:

"In order for the PS3 version of Portal 2 to play online at all you MUST have the PC version of the game in your Steam account library. Make sure that's the Steam account your PSN is linked to - aka the Steam account you signed in with in-game on PS3. Your co-op partner must also do the same - make sure he has the game in his Steam library. 

Once both players own the Steam version of the game the connection goes through with no issues."

Maybe y'all know this part, but I hadn't heard it before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading up on Portal 2 co-op cause me and the lady may start it up this week.

But I found this tidbit that may interest those still trying to finish it via PS3 to PS3 connections:

"[In order for the PS3 version of Portal 2 to play online at all you MUST have the PC version of the game in your Steam account library. Make sure that's the Steam account your PSN is linked to - aka the Steam account you signed in with in-game on PS3. Your co-op partner must also do the same - make sure he has the game in his Steam library.

Once both players own the Steam version of the game the connection goes through with no issues."

Maybe y'all know this part, but I hadn't heard it before.
yeah cro and i had to take a 3 month break cuz of that issue. portal 2 co op on acid is the best way to do it, as long as you have cro holding your hand

Both of the Kindle Fires we got the kids for Christmas already have screen cracks in them. This is even with the Kid Friendly cases amazon sells. Should have just gone with the more expensive Otterbox ones. Those ones worked fine on our previous Kindles.
Your kids must be absolute monsters. I've dropped the one we have down the stairs, on the pavement in my driveway, and into my concrete garage floor and theres nothing more than a few scuffs on the outside shell. This is all without any type of case or screen protector.

It focused on the Batmobile too much but I still think it was a solid game and miles ahead of Origins. Not as strong as City was but well worth $20 or so which seems to be the going rate these days. I wouldn't bother waiting for a GOTY version since most of the DLC is cosmetic crap or easily forgettable short missions?
Origins is a POS though not hard to be better then that game. I thought Knight was a lot of fun even with the over use of the Batmobile/tank.

So does the lady friend come to your house, you take the PS3 to hers, or is she a stuck in the last gen gamer too?
She has her own PS3 (and her kids have PS4s), but no PS3 Portal 2. I gave her access to my Steam account so she could get Portal 2 without paying that way. I couldn't figure out how to just let her access and play the games on my account, so she gets my login. Hopefully my login can co-op with my PSN account tied to that same login.

My 2015 list of games played is very short...Thanks, Destiny

Top 5

Destiny

Xeodrifter

Danganronpa

Rocket League

Dust

Honorable mention: Infamous: First Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back