PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing destiny, I saw a screen name that made me think of everyone here. "Mustard_N_Mayo".

Also in the tower with us is "The_Butt_Geyser". Good times.

[quote name="GatorBeerGeek" post="12354860" timestamp="1419378364"]So which did you conquer, the coworker or Gamestop?[/quote]
Both!

My fastest plat. 6 hours in the parking lot... in my dreams.

She went back home during lunch so we just kept chatting during the afternoon. Another chick I just befriended gave me a big container of caramel popcorn with chocolate drizzle. I told hot girl that she was missing out and I would've shared if she was still there. She said she was jealous. I replied that I'd send her a pic of me eating the popcorn. She waited a bit and asked why I hadn't sent it yet. I told her she'll have to wait forever lol. Then my shift was over and I went to GameStop and got the game.

What's the verdict on Escape Goat, tyler? Doesn't seem to be a lot of reviews and the ones that are there are kind of middle of the road.

Is the b2g1 at GameStop for PUR only? I haven't had any need to renew since GCU came along, but this might be a good opportunity to check out those Dangoroppa games on Vita.

What's the verdict on Escape Goat, tyler? Doesn't seem to be a lot of reviews and the ones that are there are kind of middle of the road.

Is the b2g1 at GameStop for PUR only? I haven't had any need to renew since GCU came along, but this might be a good opportunity to check out those Dangoroppa games on Vita.
A pleasant mix of Adventures of Shuggy, a more complex Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle, and a jumping Lolo game. Just stand-alone 2D puzzle after puzzle so far. Only played about an hour but I liked it. But I can't binge on these type of games because they are a bit repetitive since you're doing very similar things in each level.

And this Pizza Hut pizza is good. I got chicken and spinach with white sauce and buffalo swirl sauce. $4.xx after my 50% off coupon, but I'll order it again at full price, it's quite good.

Last edited by a moderator:
A pleasant mix of Adventures of Shuggy, a more complex Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle, and a jumping Lolo game. Just stand-alone 2D puzzle after puzzle so far. Only played about an hour but I liked it. But I can't binge on these type of games because they are a bit repetitive since you're doing very similar things in each level.

And this Pizza Hut pizza is good. I got chicken and spinach with white sauce and buffalo swirl sauce. $4.xx after my 50% off coupon, but I'll order it again at full price, it's quite good.
For real? I was thinking about trying one out with my 30% coupon.

Collector is life. Very rarely will I use extra fire power or sniper and don't bother with Defender whenever you unlock it.

I usually go Collector/Turret as does Pete.
Actually I've been having good luck with other combinations. I've gotten higher scores they you guys in a number of levels without using Collect. Collect isn't quite as good as it seems because often I end up going to pick up geoms anyway because the collect drone isn't getting to them in time. So you can't really ignore that work. It's only a small step to just doing it yourself and benefiting from whatever the drone does.

Escape Goat 2 is cool. I like it. Like Tyler said you can't play it for hours on end, but it is fun and will be a good game to play alongside other stuff.

Liked for Lolo.

Got tired of waiting and just bought the regular season 2 pack for Pinball Arcade. It looks like the Pro upgrade packs are $9.99 so when I do upgrade I'll even save a penny! Win!

my nominees for the psnot awards

Best PS4 Game - diablo 3 ultimate evil, shadows of mordor, dragon age inquisition, transistor, grand theft auto 5
Best PS3 Game - south park, lightning returns final fantasy 13, rogue legacy, tales from the borderlands, spelunky
Best PS Vita Game - freedom wars, final fantasy x/x-2 hd,  soul sacrifice delta, tales of hearts r, dragonball z battle of z  
Best PS+ game - dust an elysian tale
Worst PS+ game - metrico
Biggest Microsoft LOL - master chief collection issues. your biggest exclusive that you lauded over at e3, and the best feature(the one everyone wants anyway) doesn't work?

nominated categories
most over hyped - destiny
biggest surprise(in a good way, not a wake you up in the middle of the night way) - diablo 3

i think they're all pretty much in order too. didn't play a ton of new releases this year. ps3 was the worst, so i snuck in some multiplatform games that i played on ps4/vita.
here's the link i used to look through the plus games for the year. would have picked a couple others as my top, but i owned them before they went plus. so i got a slap instead of gooey goodness.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/12/feature_did_playstation_plus_represent_value_for_money_in_2014

edit: just noticed the link in the op for it, but mine has some of that data stuff that tyler likes. i.e. cost and metacritic averages

HnTG2hX.gif

PSNOT awards:

Best PS4 Game - Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, Wolfenstein New Order, TLOU Remastered
Best PS3 Game - South Park The Stick of Truth
Best PS Vita Game - N/A
Best PS+ game - Injustice PS4, Metro Last Light PS3
Worst PS+ game - Proteus
Biggest Microsoft LOL - 5 year old cracks Xbox Security, Halo MCC issues 

I'm not taking the time to do individual systems and all that shit, but my top 5 games this year:

1. Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Yup, I mentioned it two posts in a row, #dealwithit)

2. Super Smash Bros. For Wii U

3. Kero Blaster

4. Bayonetta 2

5. Kentucky Route 0 Act 3

Holy shit. Much props good sir.

And thanks for stealing my thunder asshole.
No idea of how much time it took because Sony is stupid and doesn't keep track, or the game for that matter, but I would guess around 200 hours. I pretty much played non stop today to grind out that last few items I needed.

Fatality is awesome!  He sent me a free download code he won for Switch Galaxy Ultra.  Apparently he only plays on Steam.

Anyways, I'll be playing and streaming that as soon as these completely unacceptable PSN download speeds actually get the 700 MB file downloaded.

Just finished the story in Arkham Origins. Screw the haters, this game is awesome and if you enjoyed the first two you should definitely play it. Downloading this Knightfall pack now so I can use that cool skin while I go grab what will probably be my last trophy from the main game.

simm was right, that japan survival simpsons trophy is waaay easier solo.  got woken by a work thing and I did it in 15 minutes waiting for something to load.  back to bed I go!

when are those wangs going to fix resogun vita???

At least I can play Resogun on the trusty ol' PS3. This shit is intense!

Enjoy my one-eyed Wiley trophy card while it lasts pharm, gonna be gone in an hour or two.

At least I can play Resogun on the trusty ol' PS3. This shit is intense!

Enjoy my one-eyed Wiley trophy card while it lasts pharm, gonna be gone in an hour or two.
Good luck. I'm still on stage 5 of Veteran difficulty. It's tough. Hopefully stage 1 on master won't be too bad, I'd like to just knock that and the other two out tomorrow and move on.

One of the remaining trophies is the Boost trophy--get to the boss of a level without using anything but Boost. No shooting, etc.. You can get it in co-op by just letting the other guy kill everything. I'd say we could get together for that tomorrow but I'm not sure if the PS4 version is cross-play with PS3/Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back