PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachicon.gif
Screenshot_2015-08-20-16-46-15.png
Nightmare so help me if you screw me over by taking my pick on the reverse rounds....

Not the way I work unfortunately. I know everyone seems to believe it is just trophies. It definitely isn't.

I mentioned Super Mario Galaxy earlier. I collected all 241 shines (or whatever they were called). Before that I collected everything in Super Mario Sunshine too. I got to 100% in the PS2 era GTA games.

It is just something I do. Trophies are just a way to easier keep track of what all I have played.
Preach, brother.

Here is an ESPN article Schefter tweeted out regarding Chris Borland.... Really good read about his decision, things he has learned, some behind the scenes stuff, and what he is doing now.

Chris Borland is a dangerous man

the comments the tweets were getting were all very ignorant from some football fans and 49ers fans.  Things like he is a quitter, he should have thought about the dangers before the 9ers wasted a pick on him, how he stole money.

Funny thing if you read the article, he has paid back most of his money and is still paying.  Will literally have no money once he pays it back.  It all makes sense though and if he felt like he didn't want to harm his body so he quit, it was his choice.

Oh, and Crazy, I used to live in CA and miss the hell out of it, and Bums always taunts me with the sweet shows that come out there all the time, so I probably post too much about CA.  Perfectly reasonable that you'd think I still live out there.

Oh, and Crazy, I used to live in CA and miss the hell out of it, and Bums always taunts me with the sweet shows that come out there all the time, so I probably post too much about CA. Perfectly reasonable that you'd think I still live out there.
After yesterday I thought you lived in Canada.

Here is an ESPN article Schefter tweeted out regarding Chris Borland.... Really good read about his decision, things he has learned, some behind the scenes stuff, and what he is doing now.

the comments the tweets were getting were all very ignorant from some football fans and 49ers fans. Things like he is a quitter, he should have thought about the dangers before the 9ers wasted a pick on him, how he stole money.

Funny thing if you read the article, he has paid back most of his money and is still paying. Will literally have no money once he pays it back. It all makes sense though and if he felt like he didn't want to harm his body so he quit, it was his choice.
I didn't know Al had a kid.

You could probably rent that house that Alec Baldwin bought when he said he would move to Canada if George Bush Won. Still has that new house smell.

I'm eligible for Canadian citizenship. They have some interesting citizenship rules. I may have to take them up on it if we end up with President Trump.
You could probably rent that house that Alec Baldwin bought when he said he would move to Canada if George Bush Won. Still has that new house smell.

Nightmare so help me if you screw me over by taking my pick on the reverse rounds....

Hmmmm, who are you talking about? If I'm picking 14 I would think Mr. Munn will already be gone. Jordy wont go that high. CAN'T be the Hulk.

Maybe it is Lacy. Now I'm curious who you are talking about. Will have to look.

I'm doing research on a baseball I have autographed by the 1981 Red Sox. Wow Jerry Remy really raised a bunch of messed up kids. Son and daughter each arrested for assaults and the other son serving life in prison for murdering his girlfriend. Boston Strong!

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xfp1/v/t42.1790-2/11893299_10153469293693930_982880998_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjYyNiwicmxhIjo1MTJ9&rl=626&vabr=348&oh=740a1e990bb1f9a5eb950a5a18882619&oe=55D68DE3

https://www.facebook.com/Velo214/videos/10153469292603930/?pnref=story

you will like this video gator/pancakes/cainiac. I got the 'In town you are the law, out here its me' trophy for shotgunning a cloaker in midair. PayDay 2. Pure skill lol as I shoot randomly in a room full of smoke. You can barely hear the cloaker jump kick sound effects as I kill him, pretty sure he was coming right at me cuz no one else was around. I also hoped the trophy would show popping on the video, but I guess thats a system thing, not a game recorded thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need my real-name to CAG-name dictionary for this cast-offs FF league.  I know Mitch, Gator and Crazy.  Refresh my memory on Jordan and Tavis?  And who are Lauren and Justin?

I'm eligible for Canadian citizenship. They have some interesting citizenship rules. I may have to take them up on it if we end up with President Trump.
The girl last night was serious about voting for Trump. I laughed and said it was a sign of the end of days. Crazy world. She also was a pi and wants to do border patrol, but is covered in tattoos and piercings. im like what

STL, MO

The girl last night was serious about voting for Trump. I laughed and said it was a sign of the end of days. Crazy world. She also was a pi and wants to do border patrol, but is covered in tattoos and piercings. im like what

STL, MO
Did you ask her what happens when the Mexicans dig tunnels under the wall?

the comments the tweets were getting were all very ignorant from some football fans and 49ers fans. Things like he is a quitter, he should have thought about the dangers before the 9ers wasted a pick on him, how he stole money.

Funny thing if you read the article, he has paid back most of his money and is still paying. Will literally have no money once he pays it back. It all makes sense though and if he felt like he didn't want to harm his body so he quit, it was his choice.
Interesting read, though I didn't make it through all of it.

I hadn't heard of this guy til right now. He sounds conflicted. Part of him acts like he doesn't want to "rain on everyone's parade" and then he is contacting mental health foundations and meeting and working with them. I think he kind of needs to decide whether he wants to be a crusader for a safer NFL or if he just wants to live his life the way any non-NFL player does. He can't be both. Right now it seems like he's still on the fence.

I wish Derek Yu (Spelunky dev) would give some hint as to what vidya game he's working on now, if any. I've been following him on twitter for a long time and no clues given.
I'm continually surprised that Derek Yu doesn't seem keen on revisiting Spelunky. Talk about an instant gold mine.

Sometimes I daydream about what Spelunky 2 could be like; really detailed stuff in my mind's eye about levels, enemies, items, etc. It definitely trips that "I want to design games when I grow up!" sense of wonder I had when I was a bright-eyed lil' kid.

Interesting read, though I didn't make it through all of it.

I hadn't heard of this guy til right now. He sounds conflicted. Part of him acts like he doesn't want to "rain on everyone's parade" and then he is contacting mental health foundations and meeting and working with them. I think he kind of needs to decide whether he wants to be a crusader for a safer NFL or if he just wants to live his life the way any non-NFL player does. He can't be both. Right now it seems like he's still on the fence.
Yeah but it's his conflicting feelings that make him so real. I respect that because that's true of most things in life, things aren't black and white like people want them to be. He definitely loved and wanted to play football but he knew it was detrimental to his health to play it properly. It's always uneasy for me to watch him speak about it though.

I have less respect for players that played, got rich and then "decided" football was responsible...as they all knew what it did to their bodies and they didn't need a piece of paper to tell them it's bad for their health.

Not the way I work unfortunately. I know everyone seems to believe it is just trophies. It definitely isn't.

I mentioned Super Mario Galaxy earlier. I collected all 241 shines (or whatever they were called). Before that I collected everything in Super Mario Sunshine too. I got to 100% in the PS2 era GTA games.

It is just something I do. Trophies are just a way to easier keep track of what all I have played.
I'm the same way to an extent (completed every Mario game I played up through Sunshine for that sweet, sweet Hawaiian shirt and shades) but I can't bring myself to finish some games if it's boring or seems like a chore. I love going after trophies; I just see them as part of the game and if the game doesn't grab me then I say fuck'em and I move on to something else.

Yeah football is terrible for these guys. Just watching this terrible preseason game and two receivers got their leg s caught under guys and almost snapped em. Then the Cleveland te got clocked helmet to helmet and they showed a highlight of rg3 getting injured again. That dude is a paper doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back