PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gta online update is out. executives and other criminals. includes vip/bodyguard updates, yachts, new extraction game mode, heavy revolver/switchblade weapons and some new vehicles. im getting drunk/high on someone's yacht and about to drive around in a turreted limo, also being some guys bodyguard. im on twitch too   www.twitch.tv/velo214

Heads up on Shovelknight. The WiiU version is getting local co-op unlocked through its Amiibo. I haven't heard anything about the other systems receiving the co-op feature. It might be just Nintendo's exclusive the same way Microsoft has Battletoads and Sony has Kratos.

DOGE mode is waaaaaaayyy better.

Don't have much interest in the game, but I'd be lying if I said that didn't make me want it a little more now.
I'm surprised this is also in the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYXGsl1FMLI

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I went to the doc this morning since I was convinced I had a cancerous spot on my scalp. He says it's more than likely a fungal infection and prescribed me a $55 tube of cream to put on it 4 times a day for 2 weeks. It doesn't itch or hurt at all. I guess I'll know in a couple of weeks if he's right or not.

You forgot the McDonalds pokemon toys I've got this week, asshole!
My son has been racking up on these lately as well. What's funny is when I was a kid my Mom made me get rid of all my Pokemon cards bc I had a bad dream about them once and she was convinced pokemon was demonic. Now she takes my kid to get the happy meal toys at least once a week.

Hey Dragon Quest Heroes people. I can't find a list of missions for the game, so anyone know how close to the end (of the story) I am if

I'm at the part where the monsters start attacking the world tree?

I'm trying to figure out if I want to concentrate on finishing this up before I put more time into JC3, or if I'm just gonna keep playing them both off and on. 

My son has been racking up on these lately as well. What's funny is when I was a kid my Mom made me get rid of all my Pokemon cards bc I had a bad dream about them once and she was convinced pokemon was demonic. Now she takes my kid to get the happy meal toys at least once a week.
I never realized how legit a mighty kids meal was. Its like $4 for 6 nuggets, small fry, apple slices, a small drink, and a toy. I'm not one of those dudes who needs copious amounts of food to be full, I definitely can have a mighty kids meal as a full meal and be content. As long as they don't forget the fucking fries like they did last time! Assholes! I should have got someone fired!

She just wanted to sleep instead of you waking her up with bad Pokemon dreams.

I've decided that I just want to lease/rent everything in my life.  I can't see the value in owning anything anymore (outside of a house, but even that's a bit iffy).  I'm currently leasing a van, it's been awesome.  I've had it for two years and I'm probably going to roll to a new lease this month and get a new van because why not.  My wife and I jumped on the phone leasing bandwagon this weekend and it turned out to be a really good deal (we're still on the ex-employee program so my new phone ended up being $3/month and she did the iphone forever thing for $15).  Of course the value of the phones we 'owned' is about completely tanked so it makes me wonder why anyone ever buys them outright anymore.

when I buy games nowadays I look at them as a short term proposition too - I play them and when I'm done I get what I can out of a resale/trade.  But if I could just rent them for a reasonable cost in a convenient way I'd be all in - like if psnow did ps4/vita games and would actually download them instead of stream them.  

I'd lease a laptop too if they hadn't gotten so ridiculously cheap lately.  but undoubtedly by the time I'm ready for a new laptop the one I have now will be a technological paperweight in terms of resale value.  so why own it?

So thread bitching somewhat worked. We got a freak blizzard last night. My work was delayed 2 hours and my wife who works at a school has a snow day.... Never seen it this bad probably ever. 10 + inches and blowing snow!!!

I never realized how legit a mighty kids meal was. Its like $4 for 6 nuggets, small fry, apple slices, a small drink, and a toy. I'm not one of those dudes who needs copious amounts of food to be full, I definitely can have a mighty kids meal as a full meal and be content. As long as they don't forget the fucking fries like they did last time! Assholes! I should have got someone fired!
hell yeah that's a full meal. sometimes I see people with a full 20 piece to themselves and I vomit a little thinking about trying to choke down that many nuggets.

I've decided that I just want to lease/rent everything in my life. I can't see the value in owning anything anymore (outside of a house, but even that's a bit iffy). I'm currently leasing a van, it's been awesome. I've had it for two years and I'm probably going to roll to a new lease this month and get a new van because why not. My wife and I jumped on the phone leasing bandwagon this weekend and it turned out to be a really good deal (we're still on the ex-employee program so my new phone ended up being $3/month and she did the iphone forever thing for $15). Of course the value of the phones we 'owned' is about completely tanked so it makes me wonder why anyone ever buys them outright anymore.

when I buy games nowadays I look at them as a short term proposition too - I play them and when I'm done I get what I can out of a resale/trade. But if I could just rent them for a reasonable cost in a convenient way I'd be all in - like if psnow did ps4/vita games and would actually download them instead of stream them.

I'd lease a laptop too if they hadn't gotten so ridiculously cheap lately. but undoubtedly by the time I'm ready for a new laptop the one I have now will be a technological paperweight in terms of resale value. so why own it?
I lease my router/modem from Comcast so whenever my internet fucks up Comcast can't blame it on my personal stuff and has to either come fix it or just send me a new one.

Haha yeah our Mcdonalds is the worst. Assholes didn't put the toy in last time and I had to walk back across the street to get one after the Christmas parade was over.

I've decided that I just want to lease/rent everything in my life. I can't see the value in owning anything anymore (outside of a house, but even that's a bit iffy). I'm currently leasing a van, it's been awesome. I've had it for two years and I'm probably going to roll to a new lease this month and get a new van because why not. My wife and I jumped on the phone leasing bandwagon this weekend and it turned out to be a really good deal (we're still on the ex-employee program so my new phone ended up being $3/month and she did the iphone forever thing for $15). Of course the value of the phones we 'owned' is about completely tanked so it makes me wonder why anyone ever buys them outright anymore.

when I buy games nowadays I look at them as a short term proposition too - I play them and when I'm done I get what I can out of a resale/trade. But if I could just rent them for a reasonable cost in a convenient way I'd be all in - like if psnow did ps4/vita games and would actually download them instead of stream them.

I'd lease a laptop too if they hadn't gotten so ridiculously cheap lately. but undoubtedly by the time I'm ready for a new laptop the one I have now will be a technological paperweight in terms of resale value. so why own it?
As a guy working in loans... Honestly leasing vehicles is becoming more and more viable with used car prices sky rocketing. It is honestly a better option most of the time to lease. Not to mention the mileage restriction isn't a huge hump if you love the car and just want to keep it anyway. We are leasing a jeep and even though we may be slightly over on mileage, we think we are going to keep it at the end of the lease!

Haha yeah our Mcdonalds is the worst. Assholes didn't put the toy in last time and I had to walk back across the street to get one after the Christmas parade was over.
If I don't get a toy (or get the wrong toy, I got a fucking build-a-bear last week) I just keep it and bitch a little bit to myself. I don't have the balls to ask for an exchange knowing full well that it's for me and not a small child.

Some blue guy, sorry don't know Pokemon by names. Pokemon was after my time.
I actually only know two or three of the ones they have available. I think they're from Ruby/Sapphire which I didn't play at all. I loved the first gen and kinda got burned out on 2nd gen.

You should have ordered the fries unsalted, woulda got hot fresh fries and then ask for salt packet to salt them yourself.

Yeah I ordered myself two because that really isn't too much. Got two Rayquazas which was pretty dope.

jessica jones static ps4 theme if for some reason someone wants a jessica jones static ps4 theme:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/netflix-original-series-marvel's-jessica-jones/cid=UT0007-CUSA00129_00-UTH0000000000718

edit - stupid apostrophes in urls! I am so angry right now!
This link works.

All you have to do is use the link button. Highlight some text in the post, click the link button to bring up the URL prompt, and paste it in. That seems to get around the problems some characters cause when you paste the URL itself into the message.

Edit: NM. I tested it in preview mode and it worked there. Dumbass CAG board.

Also the theme is free for anybody that was curious.

Hey Dragon Quest Heroes people. I can't find a list of missions for the game, so anyone know how close to the end (of the story) I am if

I'm at the part where the monsters start attacking the world tree?

I'm trying to figure out if I want to concentrate on finishing this up before I put more time into JC3, or if I'm just gonna keep playing them both off and on.
I guess I'm the DQH "people". I'd say you're about 2/3 done--there's at least 7 more story battles after you're done with that whole situation. If you just want to finish the story missions, then you could probably beat the game within another 3-4 hours if not sooner.

I guess I'm the DQH "people". I'd say you're about 2/3 done--there's at least 7 more story battles after you're done with that whole situation. If you just want to finish the story mode, then you could probably beat the game within another 3-4 hours if not sooner.
Thanks, couldn't remember if anyone else had at least finished the story. I know a couple people played it though.

Thanks, couldn't remember if anyone else had at least finished the story. I know a couple people played it though.
Actually, scratch my last post--I thought you were referring to the second time monsters attack that location. I think you're really closer to the 40-50% range for completion, so maybe 5-6 hours to finish the remaining 10+ missions? Sorry for the confusion. :oops:

I know Tyler started it, but he dropped it like a loser.

[quote name="bestkeeper14" post="13102199" timestamp="1450199178"]We are leasing a jeep and even though we may be slightly over on mileage, we think we are going to keep it at the end of the lease![/quote]

With the price of used cars higher don't you just get screwed when buying out the lease? It is a used car and has a higher value then in the past.

Actually, scratch my last post--I thought you were referring to the second time monsters attack that location. I think you're really closer to the 40-50% range for completion, so maybe 5-6 hours to finish the remaining 10+ missions? Sorry for the confusion. :oops:

I know Tyler started it, but he dropped it like a loser.
Okay, still not too bad. Gonna try to finish it up in the next few days then.

[quote name="tylerh1701" post="13102201" timestamp="1450199216"]If I don't get a toy (or get the wrong toy, I got a fucking build-a-bear last week) I just keep it and bitch a little bit to myself. I don't have the balls to ask for an exchange knowing full well that it's for me and not a small child.[/quote]

So you want they childs toy. Pay for said toy and are then let them fuck you over?

I don't care about this stuff but make sure I get the free T-shirt or poster or whatever I am entitled to and give it my nephew. He is almost 19 so not sure he cares about this stuff anymore. I have a taken king shirt waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back