Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - General Discussion & Info

Fun times playing today. Scobie - hopefully the Coors went down as smoothly as, well, I won't finish that sentence. But it involves Hitler and apes.

[quote name='Scobie']When you say "marathon"....? I prob put in a 10 hour shift yesterday. I'll be on in a little bit this morning.[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid to run my 360 for more than 5 hours, until a devise a liquid nitrogen cooling system.

Great game this weekend, except for the strong temptation to join the dark side (Bravo team).

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I'm afraid to run my 360 for more than 5 hours, until a devise a liquid nitrogen cooling system.

Great game this weekend, except for the strong temptation to join the dark side (Bravo team).[/QUOTE]

Man, you think *that* was a great game? You should've seen me, Kendal, and grndhog tonight... I think "escapades" is a good way of characterizing most of our sessions. My laugh count is always higher than my kill count... but not as high as my death count. :(

Welp, I'm off for some late dinner. What am I having? Bologna, you dumb ass!! *waits for applause and laughter from those who were there*

P.S. Rudy -- switch to the scout tactical. Seriously.

[quote name='Scobie']Man, you think *that* was a great game? You should've seen me, Kendal, and grndhog tonight... I think "escapades" is a good way of characterizing most of our sessions. My laugh count is always higher than my kill count... but not as high as my death count. :(

Welp, I'm off for some late dinner. What am I having? Bologna, you dumb ass!! *waits for applause and laughter from those who were there*

P.S. Rudy -- switch to the scout tactical. Seriously.[/quote]

I don't know whether to feel threatened or bad ass, but will do both just in case.

[quote name='Scobie']Man, you think *that* was a great game? You should've seen me, Kendal, and grndhog tonight... I think "escapades" is a good way of characterizing most of our sessions. My laugh count is always higher than my kill count... but not as high as my death count. :(

P.S. Rudy -- switch to the scout tactical. Seriously.[/quote]

I almost peed! Come down to the garage bitch, I will show you my shotgun skillz.

I am going to be turning this on at the half of the Pistons game tonight. I like GTA IV, but I want my freakin' Elite!

Man... GTA IV has just demolished R6V2 since it hit. Matches are bullcrap, in-game lag is rampant during peak hours, and xbox menu lag is worse. And for some reason all three team death match sessions I joined had friendly fire on... wtf?

In spite of all that was against me, I did manage to successfully get called a little bitch for killing a guy. So I got that goin' for me.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I'd almost say that just buying GTA4 you're being a traitor! :p j/k[/quote]

GTA IV doesn't have the Tac500 or neon green armor to be annoying in. I will be back.

When I make elite I think I am going for Neon Blue or Yellow Camo! If those aren't available Purple will do. Gotta stay up with the latest fashion trends set by Kendal. :D

Had some great rounds of Team Leader with some pals from the UK. Lots of yukking it up and blasting away with the P-nay-nay. Great gun for versus matches... can cut a guy in half at close range and the 51 round mag nicely accomodates buzz-inflicted slow reflexes.

Fun times today, except that kid with the annoying voice. It's too bad I was much worse at killing you guys than he was at bitching.

[quote name='Kendal']Was that ten yet?[/quote]

Yea 20 min of helping him with an achievement he got a month ago. Then him bitching nonstop while Kendal rescued the hostages. What a complete JO. :bomb:

Despite that we had a good time with our Cheesy Mints on Saturday. Let's try to shoot for another CAG night this Wednesday at 9pm. I'll update the CAG Gaming Night post. Maybe we can get another CheeseMint session going sometime as well.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea 20 min of helping him with an achievement he got a month ago. Then him bitching nonstop while Kendal rescued the hostages. What a complete JO. :bomb:

Despite that we had a good time with our Cheesy Mints on Saturday. Let's try to shoot for another CAG night this Wednesday at 9pm. I'll update the CAG Gaming Night post. Maybe we can get another CheeseMint session going sometime as well.[/quote]

I agree, I need to get my both of my bomb ones and the intel ones and I'm set.

I'll be on tonight (6:00 or so EST)

[quote name='Kendal']I am two cheezmintz away from my 1k from this game. I need to kill a few more people online and get a vision cam.[/quote]

Nice! I had a hockey game so I guess I missed out. I'll be on tomorrow night so hopefully I can catch up!

Well, I have internet back at the house and I'm currently playing through this game on single player, so I'll try to make it Wednesday night for some CAG action.

[quote name='Kendal']I have got to be so close to my last kill for 1000 total. I wonder if they have to be gun kills or 'nades count as well?[/quote]

You're not done with the game until you help me get through the Realistic campaign, which reminds me - are you going to be on on Saturday again? That's my best time to play.

I wish they had a counter that showed you a progress report towards the achievements like they had in the Orange Box. That should be mandatory in all games, right? Kendal, I'm surprised you haven't counted everyone of your kills and documented them :lol:

Only a couple hours until I get home and pop this game in.

Everyone remember the CAG night starting at 9pm EST tonight!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Ok, I know its a bit early but I'm going to setup a CAG room for the gaming night. See everyone in a bit![/quote]

I will try to get on later. Hopefully a room will still be active.

0505082248a.jpg

That is my character. He kicks ass.

Nice character! I finished up my objective CheezeMints, only need 1000 kills, Elite, Shotgun kills, MG kills and Custom Camo!

This game is always fun to play online!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea, the patch has been up since April 23rd. The list of fixes can be found in the 1st post in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Sorry been busy with work. Thread title fixed.

So I was playin some RSV2 tonight and doin Total Conquest. I happened to encounter this fucktard (gamertag: XXXPlayboyXXX) that would camp and lob incendiary's at me from a far. I quickly returned the favor and played his game. All my kills against him were long range shots... I'd say only 2 of his were actual gun kills while the others were all lobbed. Do me a big favor... if you're not going to play a game specifically for tactics please... PLEASE go back to your retarded ass run and gun COD4 or Halo3. Thanks... :roll:

[quote name='Kendal']I am going to be on soon. If anyone wants to join me.[/quote]

I'm jumping on! Need to get some MP kills with the LMG!

Anyone that is really good want to help me beat the story mode on realistic? My friend that I waiting on getting the game, his 360 RROD so I am not waiting for him anymore. I need the story mode, co-op, and beat the game achievements. So if anyone wants to help send me a FR.

I just got this game from GameFly, and I would like to play online with some CAGs within the next few days before I send it back. I think they just released some new free content for it also, so I hope to see some of you on. Send me a friend invite that says rainbow six so I can know if you want to play.

[quote name='sj41']I just got this game from GameFly, and I would like to play online with some CAGs within the next few days before I send it back. I think they just released some new free content for it also, so I hope to see some of you on. Send me a friend invite that says rainbow six so I can know if you want to play.[/quote]

Hey, if you want to play R6V2 with some CAGs, send a FR to the GT - CAG R6V2. We are having a CAG night this Wednesday at 9pm EST. This is our usual R6V2 game night. See you then! :D

Anybody still play this... ? I just finished having a blast in t-hunt with these guys that were drunk off their arses. lool It was fucking hilarious. I think my best online memories so far has been with T-hunt. One time I was playing there was a guy that threw a nade straight up and it came straight down and literally exploded when it got back down to his head. Wow. lol

bread's done
Back