Rare Replay $26 via Amazon with Prime

I haven't decided yet. I want to play it, but I have a huge back log already. The $10 xbox giftcard is a good value, but i also have GCU so that kind of makes that less appealing.

Bleh. I'm one of those losers who got the best buy email saying I can pick it up tomorrow. I'm not bitter though, my work schedule would make it complicated to pick up today even if it was ready or already out on the floor like in some people's stores

Got tired of the all the bs with the Microsoft store and decided to just get it at Best Buy. Funny thing is, I went in there last night and they already had it on the shelf for sale. Took it up to the register, payed and left. When I got home I looked at my receipt and they only charged me $5 for a preorder!!! Got Rare Replay for $5!!!! Better deal than the Microsoft store!!! I guess they thought the case was a preorder display box or something.
If you don't pick it up, they will credit you back the $5 and you get it for free

Is everyone getting their shipment confirmation email from UPS or the MS Store?

I had mine preordered since June and says "Order in Process". Just checked any my card was charged on July 31st. I'm sure my order is not getting canceled, but I'm more wondering if I'll get mine on release day.

I had mine preordered since June and says "Order in Process". Just checked any my card was charged on July 31st. I'm sure my order is not getting canceled, but I'm more wondering if I'll get mine on release day.
Mine is in the same limbo. Says the exact same thing.

I signed up for UPS MyChoice. About an hour after doing so, got an email saying a package from the Microsoft Store is coming tomorrow. Solved my own problem.

Just got my shipment notice from Microsoft as well. Why was I thinking this was going to be delivered on release day? Was that ever adverstised? I was expecting it to arrive tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine shipped with overnight as well. Anyone know how long it takes before we get either the 15,000 points or $10 XBL credit? Assuming probably not until the return period is over.

A few releases this week that look promising.
If you're waiting for the 15,000 points, it should take about a week to go through to your rewards account. After the points are deposited, you then have to wait for the points to be cashed in. They do that twice a month, once around the 15th and once again around the 30th.

If you're waiting for the $10 XBL code, it should be a bit sooner. I'm not sure what they do if you return a game after you've already redeemed the $10 code, but I'm sure they have some sort of plan so they don't get screwed.

So the $10 is for XBL and not the actual microsoft store? Im seeing mixed answers on this. Thanks!
Unless they've changed it since the last time I ordered a game that came with a $10 code (which I have done quite a bit from the MS store), it is a code that gives you $10 on XBL. I really doubt they've changed it though; the wording for the promotion is the same as it's always been and I've always gotten XBL codes. I think some people saying otherwise must be just guessing.

Man my order is still being processed -___.

I had major problems with the MS store before and i see that the place still have not changed.  I just hope they don't decline my order this time.

Man if this happens with Gears UE........

Well, after days of wondering whether my order will get canceled, I got a shipping notification today! The e-mail said I'll receive it in 3-7 days, but if it ships from my nearest warehouse, I could get it sooner. Maybe even tomorrow, depending on how fast the delivery process goes.

To those who still haven't gotten their shipping notifications, don't give up hope. I hope that all of you whether you're getting the game from the MS Store, or somewhere else, get the game.

Dang. I was hoping they would get it to us on the release date. Should have known better, though. Havent had much luck with the microsoft online store in the past.... And dont get me started on their customer service line ahahah

Dang. I was hoping they would get it to us on the release date. Should have known better, though. Havent had much luck with the microsoft online store in the past.... And dont get me started on their customer service line ahahah
Many of us are getting it tomorrow using standard shipping. Make sure you check the tracking number. They probably are using a standard email, but according to UPS it is next day air

Many of us are getting it tomorrow using standard shipping. Make sure you check the tracking number. They probably are using a standard email, but according to UPS it is next day air
Mine says shipped by UPS Ground. I could still get it tomorrow, I'm a few hours away from the nearest MS warehouse.

Yeah, still "processing." Ordered it on the first fucking day it was available for preorder. I forgot that the MS Store ain't exactly Amazon.

Can't be overly pissed since it's a decent deal either way, but I'll be hesitant to order from that site again barring a really insane deal.

No tracking yet... Still "processing". Oh well.. No biggie

Don't we get release day delivery if we're xbl rewards member because i am but my shipping email says 3-7 days
I'm a Rewards member as well, and my copy is still "in process". Calling support didn't help much either, as neither the MS store nor the Xbox Support rep knew about the free shipping deal.

As long as I get the 15k points, I'm fine with it. Let's just hope we don't get screwed out of that either.

I ordered mine yesterday afternoon, so past the cutoff for release day delivery. I used a Golden Crisp coupon and am a Rewards member so should be eligible for the $15 XBL credit. Anyway, mine just shipped. UPS tracks number hasn't updated but I can't imagine I will get lucky and get the same fast shipping you all are getting, it indicates that it is UPS Ground on the MS Store site and PayPal. Oh well, as long as it get here before next Monday so I can get everything downloaded before I leave the country, I'll be happy.

Anyone know if Best Buy is offering a $10 Gift Card as well?  Normally they have the same offers as the MS Store does in terms of gift cards so I was curious.

Did anyone pre-order in store? I never pre-ordered before with them so idk if they call you or email you to pick up the game. Just curious to see how the process is.

Regardless, I'm headed over there to use the $10 gift card I got for pre-ordering the game on MS credit. Hopefully everything goes smooth but I wont be surprised if it ends up being as bad as people have been saying about their online experience

Random question, but how does Microsoft ship their media?  Bubblemailers or boxes?  I hate the way Best Buy does it.  Can't tell you how many times my games have come all fucked up from shipping.

Random question, but how does Microsoft ship their media? Bubblemailers or boxes? I hate the way Best buy does it. Can't tell you how many times my games have come all fucked up from shipping.
When I got my copy of Witcher 3, in came in a UPS bubble envelope. It came the day after the order was placed, so no damage. I also believe it was express, since the envelope said UPS express.

Im fiending for a bad fur day :D .... Way easier than finally getting around to hooking up the n64 again ahahah

Getting it tomorrow... Woot woot... Microsoft has been getting on my good side for a change.

My copy I ordered yesterday finally updated on the UPS site. I honestly didn't expect it quickly, as there was no longer an offer for release day delivery on the item page when I checked out and the cutoff for ordering on another game's preorder page was for like a week before the release date of that game. But apparently I will be getting it tomorrow.
So I have to say: MS Store has let me down in the past and Digital River is terrible and they don't ship to APOs, but $19.99 Rare Replay, 15,000 rewards points, and release day delivery on an order placed less than 36 hrs before the game comes out is pretty stellar.

My order shipped this afternoon and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Used a $25 GC from a FitBit that I bought, so this works out great!

Apparently I pre-ordered this through Best Buy because i got a shipping email from them.  Since I also pre-ordered from dell.com with a $25 GC, not sure what I'll do with the second copy...

Ordered two copies around two hours ago from the Microsoft Store with my $50 promotional credit. Had to pay $9.98 plus tax out of pocket.

Nine minutes later I get an email notifying me to update my payment.. What?

It's obviously up to date, as it's the same card I used to buy my Xbox One in that nice deal they had back in June.

Also, the email said I will receive a $10 Xbox gift card for pre-ordering. I get two $10 Xbox gift cards for pre-ordering two copies, right?

I asked here a few times and no one responded...

Ordered two copies around two hours ago from the Microsoft Store with my $50 promotional credit. Had to pay $9.98 plus tax out of pocket.

Nine minutes later I get an email notifying me to update my payment.. What?

It's obviously up to date, as it's the same card I used to buy my Xbox One in that nice deal they had back in June.

Also, the email said I will receive a $10 Xbox gift card for pre-ordering. I get two $10 Xbox gift cards for pre-ordering two copies, right?

I asked here a few times and no one responded...
The language isn't 100% clear, but I think the general interpretation is that you only get the bonus once per eligible title.

The language isn't 100% clear, but I think the general interpretation is that you only get the bonus once per eligible title.
I sure hope this isn't the case. I really don't feel like having to deal with them over this. If you pre-order two copies, you should get two $10 gift cards.

I called and complained about the payment update and had my order canceled, and money not charged, for which I received a confirmation number.

Today I got an email that it was shipped, with tracking number that says it comes in tomorrow.

I got a free game. They literally have no clue what they're doing over there.

bread's done
Back