RED BARON Pizza Promotions - Instant Win Game (Wii, Nintendo DSL, Etc.)

[quote name='Oktoberfest']someone won the $50 credit I believe, so each prize has been accounted for[/quote]

Would that be listed as accessories?

man, for once, I wish I could print out the $1... wouldn't mind trying the pizza out for a buck less.

[quote name='xycury']Would that be listed as accessories?

man, for once, I wish I could print out the $1... wouldn't mind trying the pizza out for a buck less.[/QUOTE]

not sure what you mean, the prizes are as follows:
"TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-THREE (273) GRAND PRIZES: Wii™ Console. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $250.
TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-THREE (273) FIRST PRIZES: Nintendo® DS Lite. ARV: $130.
FIVE HUNDRED FORTY-SIX (546) SECOND PRIZES: $50 gift cards that can be used toward the purchase of video games or accessories (terms and conditions of gift card apply). ARV: $50.
Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person. "

so there's a Wii, a DS, and a $50 gift card, and at least one has won each

In case anyone missed it when I said it a few days ago, the contest works like this. Every day during the contest, a certain time will be randomly selected, and the first person to enter a code after that time will win. There are approximately twelve of these randomly-selected times every day. So, there's no way to gain the upper hand, since it's random.

Well, no, not really. I have a theory. Only so many people will be entering with the codes they get from boxes each day right? The rest are all like us, using the code that's emailed... most likely as soon as possible. So, in theory, the later in the day it is, the less people are entering... right? That means that the later in the day it is before midnight, the more likely you are to be the first to enter a code after the winning period. I'm going to put this theory into practice starting tomorrow.

I think there's only like 15 more days. Good luck on the theory, though.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']not sure what you mean, the prizes are as follows:
"TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-THREE (273) GRAND PRIZES: Wii™ Console. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $250.
TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-THREE (273) FIRST PRIZES: Nintendo® DS Lite. ARV: $130.
FIVE HUNDRED FORTY-SIX (546) SECOND PRIZES: $50 gift cards that can be used toward the purchase of video games or accessories (terms and conditions of gift card apply). ARV: $50.
Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person. "

so there's a Wii, a DS, and a $50 gift card, and at least one has won each[/quote]

ah gotcha, I think the $50 gc threw me off, when it was talking about accessories.

anyways ... another loss... :bomb:

^^^^yeah I'm doin as good as the Detroit Lions too

EDIT: Notice all the codes begin with the letter "Y" I think it stands for 'yeah right, these guys won't win shit'

hey, shadowkast is right... something is going on here.
Alright everyone, light your torches and grab your pitchforks we're storming Castle Red Baron tonight!

Some of the codes begin with an X..as in Xcuse me, but did you actually buy one of our pizzas? no? FU then.

^^Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to bookmark that one too.

Deezy, I posted today's code earlier today. Tomorrow's code comes out at midnight.

Edit:

11/19's Code:

YY46M49H9D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='keithp']Another loss. Let's all boycott Red Baron pizza if we don't win at least once!![/QUOTE]

I hate Red Baron pizza.:puke:

:drool:A medium 1 topping pizza is only $4 at the local Domino's:drool:

[quote name='retail sucks']O - for how ever many days this has been going, LOL

I've been playing the Capri Sun promo

http://kraft.promotions.com/ravingrabbids/init.do

aswell and no win there either. Damn it, I want a free Wii.[/quote]

I won in that one, and I've got a few extra wii winners forms I'm trying to pawn off to anyone who wants one - $30.

As for the red baron? Nothing. I've won nothing at all.

Still nothing to repoert in the way of good winnings...unless you think that $1.00 off coupons are a prize. Then I've been a winner EVERY DAY!!

[quote name='keithp']11/22 Code of Doom and Gloom:

YN6XHFTDXC [/quote]
today's code begins with a 'Y'.....maybe it stands for "Yes, we're all wieners on CAG today!"

bread's done
Back