Reduced Price Guides-Discussion Thread

Took a slew of penny guides up to one of the local stores and traded them all in for credit. Picked these up in return:

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (B)
Radiata Stories (B)
Tales of the Abyss (B)
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (B)
Drakengard 2 (P)
Kingdom Hearts II LE
Soul Calibur III LE

7 guides that I really want for 35-ish penny guides? Totally worth it to me.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Took a slew of penny guides up to one of the local stores and traded them all in for credit. Picked these up in return:

Radiata Stories (B)
Tales of the Abyss (B)
Drakengard 2 (P)
Kingdom Hearts II LE
Soul Calibur III LE

7 guides that I really want for 35-ish penny guides? Totally worth it to me.[/QUOTE]

That is a good haul. I just traded in some of my penny guides and a couple cheap garage sale games to McVans. I didn't think to check their guides. Oh well, they are usually retail priced. I did get a cart only Tetris DS for $17. It is a little much, but I haven't seen it anywhere for a while. Now I just need to decide what to do with the stuff they didn't want. I have to make some room.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Took a slew of penny guides up to one of the local stores and traded them all in for credit. Picked these up in return:

Radiata Stories (B)
Tales of the Abyss (B)
Drakengard 2 (P)
Kingdom Hearts II LE
Soul Calibur III LE

7 guides that I really want for 35-ish penny guides? Totally worth it to me.[/quote]

What store do you trade guides in locally to?

Here's a question for any experienced guide buyers:

If I find a pennied guide on the shelf at BB or GS, are they obligated to sell it to me?

Local GS employee just told me they weren't allowed, refused a sale. I'm not really interested in being a dick at my home GS, but I'd still like to know what the policy is.

[quote name='Ettenra']Here's a question for any experienced guide buyers:

If I find a pennied guide on the shelf at BB or GS, are they obligated to sell it to me?

Local GS employee just told me they weren't allowed, refused a sale. I'm not really interested in being a dick at my home GS, but I'd still like to know what the policy is.[/QUOTE]

No they are not. Official policy is to destroy them

[quote name='62t']No they are not. Official policy is to destroy them[/quote]

Ok, thanks for the info. Do all stores that carry guides do this? I notice that only a handful of places are listed in the drops thread. What about places like Hastings & Books-A-Million, worth checking there?

[quote name='Ettenra']Ok, thanks for the info. Do all stores that carry guides do this? I notice that only a handful of places are listed in the drops thread. What about places like Hastings & Books-A-Million, worth checking there?[/QUOTE]

Dont know about Hasting, but dont waste your time at a bookstore as they are trained to pull out pennied items

[quote name='chodax']What store do you trade guides in locally to?[/quote]

Ha! Like I'd give that little tidbit of info away.. ;) Actually, GameWorld (Durango & Spring Mountain) took 'em in for a little bit, and then the last batch of ~30-ish guides I took they barely gave me any credit ($0.50 for the paperback guides and $2.00 for Mario Galaxy & Phantom Hourglass) so to me they're dead. They have a helluva hard time selling the guides as it is. None of the used book stores in town buy 'em (except for one, and they pay credit :whistle2:() But I still have one or two places to check.

For what it's worth, I'm making a killing on the SMG:CE on ebay. I've got 'em at $7.95 BIN w/$4.00 S&H media mail. So far I've sold four.

Inspired by the 'dumpster dive story' another CAG posted...I went to a gamestop looking for penny guides. They didn't have any in the store, so I decided to peek into the already open dumpster (that I had to park next to find a spot). There were not any guides, but there were 400-500 cases for games with the cover art and the instructions sitting in there. I didn't want to get in trouble or make it too ovious, so I only grabbed a few of them for games I plan to pick up anyway. I got an original manhunt, original killzone, and marvel ult. alliance original. I can always swing by again, but I didn't see any RPGS or anything else I rteally wanted. A lot of them were sports games cases (maybe even games) from 2004,05, etc.

Wish I had a local store that took guides. I've been giving em to my anime club when we host our yearly anime convention as free prizes for our game room. They make good consolation prizes and when you lump some of the better ones togethor they make decent 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well, or combine them with games for good prizes.

Managed to snag 2 copies of Soul Caliber IV LE guide which i'll have to try to find good homes for. My first time being able to snag a penny guide from gamestop in about 2 years. Gave em to me for free and said they couldn't sell them.

[quote name='slowdive21']Inspired by the 'dumpster dive story' another CAG posted...I went to a gamestop looking for penny guides. They didn't have any in the store, so I decided to peek into the already open dumpster (that I had to park next to find a spot). There were not any guides, but there were 400-500 cases for games with the cover art and the instructions sitting in there. I didn't want to get in trouble or make it too ovious, so I only grabbed a few of them for games I plan to pick up anyway. I got an original manhunt, original killzone, and marvel ult. alliance original. I can always swing by again, but I didn't see any RPGS or anything else I rteally wanted. A lot of them were sports games cases (maybe even games) from 2004,05, etc.[/quote]

What gets me though, is that they will throw away 400-500 cases with instructions and cover art, yet you see numerous of the same games sitting in GS with the generic bullshit cover art they print up and NO instruction manuals in a non Amaray(original PS2 cases)case.

Even better than that is when they gut new copies of games because they 'need display copies', yet Toys R Us gets in display cover art from the manufacturers all the time and uses those with generic DVD cases. There is NO excuse, with Gamestop being such a big corporation nowadays, for them to have to still 'gut' new copies of games.

The one manager at a local Blockbuster told me they used to do that as well(throwing away the cases). I imagine that if anyone was brazen enough, they could make a tidy side business selling these cases for even a buck each to people looking for replacements.

Bad thing is, when I was in a Blockbuster recently, they were using many of the 'spare' cases they stopped throwing out with the WRONG systems games. I found numerous 360 and PS2 games in the clear PS3 cases on their used game shelves.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Even better than that is when they gut new copies of games because they 'need display copies', yet Toys R Us gets in display cover art from the manufacturers all the time and uses those with generic DVD cases. There is NO excuse, with Gamestop being such a big corporation nowadays, for them to have to still 'gut' new copies of games.[/quote]
I'm sure those extra cover art displays cost something. Customers at gamestop don't care enough that it hurts their bottom line. People looking for complete, new, and perfect games are more in the minority (and probably the least profitable customers too; if you're that picky about a games cover, how picky are you going to be about the price?)

The one manager at a local Blockbuster told me they used to do that as well(throwing away the cases). I imagine that if anyone was brazen enough, they could make a tidy side business selling these cases for even a buck each to people looking for replacements.

Bad thing is, when I was in a Blockbuster recently, they were using many of the 'spare' cases they stopped throwing out with the WRONG systems games. I found numerous 360 and PS2 games in the clear PS3 cases on their used game shelves.
Yah blockbuster did this. I have boxes upon boxes of amaray's actually (and real ones, not the crappy ones they have made with the holes for security locks). I must be too tired cause I can't remember the system that let me get so many of those. I think it had to do with receiving all the product in the lockable amarays + it's original amaray with coverart, and then taking the coverart out later for when it became previewed product. The amaray's would just get tossed. Now that each copy has coverart, the system has changed to where the original amarays don't come anymore. I think I'm remembering this correctly, but it's been a while and I think I've successfully put a mental block on that whole area :D

The games are harder to get cases from, because there are fewer of them, but I think they still ship the way the movies used to. I used to try to match the cases to proper system best I could, but it's hard when you have less cases sometimes than copy depth... not sure how that always happened but it did.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']I'm sure those extra cover art displays cost something. Customers at gamestop don't care enough that it hurts their bottom line.

The games are harder to get cases from, because there are fewer of them, but I think they still ship the way the movies used to. I used to try to match the cases to proper system best I could, but it's hard when you have less cases sometimes than copy depth... not sure how that always happened but it did.[/quote]

The Gamestop thing is definitely true, since I've seen more idiots than not take their kids in to trade in a whole stack of games and I've seen those same people just kind of shake their heads at the meager values but begrudgingly accept it.

Then, 5-10 minutes later, I get waited on and I get 2-3x what they got for games I paid next to nothing for.:lol: Idiot consumers are a goldmine, while they hate those of us with an actual edge over them.

As for the cases thing, I think some people might need/want a piece of cover art or a real case and not one of those locking Blockbuster cases and they must walk out with them. Whenever I buy a game used though, it has to be complete and mint/near mint or they can keep it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']As for the cases thing, I think some people might need/want a piece of cover art or a real case and not one of those locking Blockbuster cases and they must walk out with them. Whenever I buy a game used though, it has to be complete and mint/near mint or they can keep it.[/quote]
Yeah, and as far as I can remember, Blockbuster got cases for each copy they received. If a copy was sold, it's supposed to be put inside the original case with the booklet (actually I'm not sure how much of this was just how I did things). But if we received a case and book for each game, when they are sold, it's a one for one... there must be something I'm missing. Maybe they didn't get a case for each game, but I'm pretty sure they did... oh wait, maybe the locking cases just came with booklets inside. That might be it...

After reading about all the guides you guys find for a penny, I got quite jealous and decided to go to my local Best Buy to see what I could find. I found a lot of titles that were supposed to be pennied, but when I had them check the price, it rang up for the full amount. Then some clerk told me that the only ones that would be on sale would be the guides with the yellow sticker on the back half-covering up the main bar code. These also still rang up incorrectly, so it's hit and miss for me.

In the end, I only found 2, but I was still thrilled to pieces - I found Chains of Olympus (don't have the game yet, but I will within the next couple of months) and the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness. I'm playing the Pokemon game right now, so that worked out perfectly. I was hoping to find a few more guides, but not to collect and not because I need walkthroughs. My nephew has decided to draw stuff and he likes sketching out the weapons and armor that are pictured in various game guides he has.

[quote name='Zephyrsaurus']After reading about all the guides you guys find for a penny, I got quite jealous and decided to go to my local Best Buy to see what I could find. I found a lot of titles that were supposed to be pennied, but when I had them check the price, it rang up for the full amount. Then some clerk told me that the only ones that would be on sale would be the guides with the yellow sticker on the back half-covering up the main bar code. These also still rang up incorrectly, so it's hit and miss for me.

In the end, I only found 2, but I was still thrilled to pieces - I found Chains of Olympus (don't have the game yet, but I will within the next couple of months) and the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness. I'm playing the Pokemon game right now, so that worked out perfectly. I was hoping to find a few more guides, but not to collect and not because I need walkthroughs. My nephew has decided to draw stuff and he likes sketching out the weapons and armor that are pictured in various game guides he has.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations. It's especially nice getting a penny guide for a game you're currently playing.

Here's a tip for you. A lot of times there are multiple versions of guides for the same games. Many times only one version of those guides will be pennied. That's probably what happened when you scanned guides that were supposed to be pennied and they weren't. Be sure to check the "Reduced Price Guides" thread for the specific versions of the guides that are pennied.

[quote name='Josef']Congratulations. It's especially nice getting a penny guide for a game you're currently playing.

Here's a tip for you. A lot of times there are multiple versions of guides for the same games. Many times only one version of those guides will be pennied. That's probably what happened when you scanned guides that were supposed to be pennied and they weren't. Be sure to check the "Reduced Price Guides" thread for the specific versions of the guides that are pennied.[/quote]

Yeah - I think that's what happened. I noticed that the Bioshock guide had all sorts of stuff on the cover that indicated that it was updated with more details on other systems, so that's probably where I bombed out. I'll have to read about the differences in the versions a bit more closely!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']What's the chances of scoring at GC? Do they usually trash their guides right away, or are they YMMV like everyone else?[/quote]
Not to be ignorant/stupid, but what exactly is GC? Gamecrazy?

[quote name='Leisser-Kaiser']Not to be ignorant/stupid, but what exactly is GC? Gamecrazy?[/quote]

You answered your own question. ;)

I hate how in the past, before I started finding pennied guides myself, I was willing to pay $5 to $6 shipped for a guide from someone, but now I have trouble pulling the trigger on that, even if I can't find the guide myself.

[quote name='MasterSun1']I hate how in the past, before I started finding pennied guides myself, I was willing to pay $5 to $6 shipped for a guide from someone, but now I have trouble pulling the trigger on that, even if I can't find the guide myself.[/quote]

:lol: When I first joined CAG, I ended up trading a clearance game from CC for 6 guides. Being ignorant to penny guides, I was hoping to get 3 guides in the trade. The other CAG graciously asked what other guides I was interested in. I named the ones I was interested in (added 3 more) and we had a deal. Back then I was confused as to why the other person was willing to throw in 3 more guides but now I know better.

My hats off to that CAG, for being fair with a clueless noob. :applause:

Microplay Near My friends House Had A Liquidation On Guides from 2004-2005 For 4.99.Picked up Lord of the rings the Third Age

There was also:
-007:Everything or nothing
-Spider-Man 2
-Playboy the mansion
-Tony Hawks underground 2
-Tekken 5

[quote name='emg28']:lol: When I first joined CAG, I ended up trading a clearance game from CC for 6 guides. Being ignorant to penny guides, I was hoping to get 3 guides in the trade. The other CAG graciously asked what other guides I was interested in. I named the ones I was interested in (added 3 more) and we had a deal. Back then I was confused as to why the other person was willing to throw in 3 more guides but now I know better.

My hats off to that CAG, for being fair with a clueless noob. :applause:[/quote]

Yeah, but shipping on 6 fairly good sized guides had to cost quite a bit, right?

[quote name='Rollobobo']Yeah, but shipping on 6 fairly good sized guides had to cost quite a bit, right?[/quote]

Nah, media mail doesn't go up too high that fast.
It probably only cost $5 or so.

I just picked up a FF7 guide from Borders earlier tonight. It was $9.59 after a 40% off coupon, and I used my rewards bucks (or whatever they are) from doing e-rewards surveys. Now I've still got $5.49 left to spend before the end of the month. I couldn't believe they would have a guide as old as this... It's even online on the store locator, so I just had them reserve it and hold it up front for me. Maybe I should have checked for any other old gems that might not have been on the site...

[quote name='Rave Child']I just picked up a FF7 guide from Borders earlier tonight. It was $9.59 after a 40% off coupon, and I used my rewards bucks (or whatever they are) from doing e-rewards surveys. Now I've still got $5.49 left to spend before the end of the month. I couldn't believe they would have a guide as old as this... It's even online on the store locator, so I just had them reserve it and hold it up front for me. Maybe I should have checked for any other old gems that might not have been on the site...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've seen some old guides at stores like Borders and Barnes & Noble. It's like they don't even penny out their guides, or they do so after a much longer time than an electronics/game retailer.

[quote name='Josef']Yeah, I've seen some old guides at stores like Borders and Barnes & Noble. It's like they don't even penny out their guides, or they do so after a much longer time than an electronics/game retailer.[/quote]

I know they know not to leave penny ones out, and I certainly wasn't expecting it to be pennied or anything, but I'm glad they had a guide for and 11 year old game (albeit one of the most popular games of all time). It certainly wasn't a guide I'd be able to get through trading.

[quote name='Rave Child']I just picked up a FF7 guide from Borders earlier tonight. It was $9.59 after a 40% off coupon, and I used my rewards bucks (or whatever they are) from doing e-rewards surveys. Now I've still got $5.49 left to spend before the end of the month. I couldn't believe they would have a guide as old as this... It's even online on the store locator, so I just had them reserve it and hold it up front for me. Maybe I should have checked for any other old gems that might not have been on the site...[/quote]

The one local shop had the Versus guide for a while, which is the one that goes for some good $$ I think, but I kept procrastinating on it and after a long while of watching it degrade in condition it finally disappeared.

Of course, they also had the Metal Gear Solid(PS1) guide that's worth more than a few bucks and I waited on that too and I guess the owner finally got wise and Ebayed it.

It sucks too, since I just found a copy of MGS to go with the guide right before it disappeared too.

I'm still holding onto the copy of MGS though, since it's non-GH and in pretty impeccable shape.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']I was wondering if the guide was this one. Amazon says they will be getting more in; it might just still be in print and not that rare.[/quote]

Yeah, it was that one. I didn't really expect it to be rare, since it says over 1 million copies printed right on the front cover, but I wouldn't expect it to be in print still. That would certainly explain why they still had it, although it was the only store out of 15-20 within 50 miles that had it. I checked the eBay prices for it beforehand, and I knew it was only going for like $10 shipped, but I'm definitely glad I got it using free store credit from erewards.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The one local shop had the Versus guide for a while, which is the one that goes for some good $$ I think, but I kept procrastinating on it and after a long while of watching it degrade in condition it finally disappeared.

Of course, they also had the Metal Gear Solid(PS1) guide that's worth more than a few bucks and I waited on that too and I guess the owner finally got wise and Ebayed it.

It sucks too, since I just found a copy of MGS to go with the guide right before it disappeared too.

I'm still holding onto the copy of MGS though, since it's non-GH and in pretty impeccable shape.[/QUOTE]

I picked up a copy of the Persona 1 strategy guide from a local shop around a year and a half ago. I ended up paying around $7 for it. The guy said "I could've easily charged you $15 for it but I'll let you have it for $7." \\:D/

GS/EB have Disgaea 3 guide and Disgaea Compilation guide both for 9.99.

Picked up a copy of each along with a Persona 4 guide (19.99). Long long time since I've bought a guide at reg price but Atlus guides are usually worth it imo.

DAMNIT! I was JUST there too... I can pass on Disgaea Compilation probably, as I have the PSP release of the guide (although for completions sake, may pick it up too) but I def. NEED that Disgaea 3 guide for my DoubleJump set.

Picked up decent conditioned Breath of Fire, Parasite Eve and Castlevania SotN guides at a flea market today. Charged $3 a piece. They also had RE3 Nemesis and to waterlogged Zelda guides. Sucks cause I didn't have either Zelda guide. Oh and they had Metal Gear Solid VR Missions guide or something like that. I'll be hanging on to BoF but I may think about trading the other two. I wanna research them first.

I still have Assasin Creed LE guides and Mario Galaxy LE guides i'm trying to get rid of. I can only imagine how many guides i'll have after the next bestbuy drop...

[quote name='Brian9824']I still have Assasin Creed LE guides and Mario Galaxy LE guides i'm trying to get rid of. I can only imagine how many guides i'll have after the next bestbuy drop...[/quote]

Ebay is your friend. I sold my extra AC:LE guides for $17 + S&H and the MG:LE for $9 + S&H. Sold like hotcakes.

[quote name='Brian9824']I still have Assasin Creed LE guides and Mario Galaxy LE guides i'm trying to get rid of. I can only imagine how many guides i'll have after the next bestbuy drop...[/quote]

If you're really "trying to get rid of" them, use Ebay dude. I sold two of my extra Assassin's Creed LE guides for $19 shipped last week, and I think the SMG LE were selling for around $14-15 shipped. I feel bad about resorting to selling, especially guides like those, but I had some serious space issues. It was nice to make around $200 from the guides,though, and I left myself with at least one copy of everything to trade still.

EDIT - I should note that the two Assassin's Creed I listed at that price sold within 24 hours of me listing them, so I'm sure you can get away with more.

I just noticed that eBay is FORCING people to use Paypal, and must accept all forms of payment...they're making $ off the commission, but also the transaction fees when we accept $!!!! >.<

Sorta off-topic, but I was trying to sell a MapleStory Porcupine Pet code on eBay, but that didn't work out...I would sell guides too, but there's just way too many to list. Maybe I should sell them in bulk, as a "grabbag" hahaha

[quote name='Rave Child']If you're really "trying to get rid of" them, use Ebay dude. I sold two of my extra Assassin's Creed LE guides for $19 shipped last week, and I think the SMG LE were selling for around $14-15 shipped. I feel bad about resorting to selling, especially guides like those, but I had some serious space issues. It was nice to make around $200 from the guides,though, and I left myself with at least one copy of everything to trade still.

EDIT - I should note that the two Assassin's Creed I listed at that price sold within 24 hours of me listing them, so I'm sure you can get away with more.[/quote]

I'm just going to chime in, and call me an ass if you want, but its acts like this that are the reason why gamestop doesn't just give out penny guides anymore, and its the reason why they are becoming so difficult to obtain. Whenever I obtained guides from gamestop/bestbuy, whatever it may be, clerks would ask me what I would do with them. I told them trade and give to people I know, I have never lied and sold a guide I got for a penny, especially for near retail prices. It just seems like people that do this are abusing the system we are trying to hold onto.

[quote name='vahn401']I'm just going to chime in, and call me an ass if you want, but its acts like this that are the reason why gamestop doesn't just give out penny guides anymore, and its the reason why they are becoming so difficult to obtain. Whenever I obtained guides from gamestop/bestbuy, whatever it may be, clerks would ask me what I would do with them. I told them trade and give to people I know, I have never lied and sold a guide I got for a penny, especially for near retail prices. It just seems like people that do this are abusing the system we are trying to hold onto.[/quote]

I agree. I want the guides for myself. I like to have the guides because it is a lot easier on the eyes than going to gamefacts. I also like to have it for the second playthrough of the game when I try to do everything possible. I want these guides for personal use and maybe I would trade them to other people for other guides to increase my collection. Greedy people always ruin good things for people.(Espically the employees that grab everything in multiples to ebay, like with gamestop preorder bounuses, ect.)

[quote name='vahn401']I'm just going to chime in, and call me an ass if you want, but its acts like this that are the reason why gamestop doesn't just give out penny guides anymore, and its the reason why they are becoming so difficult to obtain. Whenever I obtained guides from gamestop/bestbuy, whatever it may be, clerks would ask me what I would do with them. I told them trade and give to people I know, I have never lied and sold a guide I got for a penny, especially for near retail prices. It just seems like people that do this are abusing the system we are trying to hold onto.[/quote]

Ass! Just kidding. ;) For the most part I agree with you completely, and I generally only get a single guide for myself and one or two for the trade list, but I won't take the last two copies if there are only two left. In the case of the Assassin's Creed and SMG LE guides, I PM'd a CAG in my area to tell him two stores that had 5+ each pf those guides left in stock, and my huge surplus came when I went back to the stores over a week after the initial drop on a second run to pick up all the leftovers. I figured I gave fellow CAGs plenty of time to get the guides themselves.

I also never planned to sell any of them, but I'm getting a little sick of stacking boxes of guides in a corner, so I'm trying to downsize.

[quote name='Rave Child']Ass! Just kidding. ;) For the most part I agree with you completely, and I generally only get a single guide for myself and one or two for the trade list, but I won't take the last two copies if there are only two left. In the case of the Assassin's Creed and SMG LE guides, I PM'd a CAG in my area to tell him two stores that had 5+ each pf those guides left in stock, and my huge surplus came when I went back to the stores over a week after the initial drop on a second run to pick up all the leftovers. I figured I gave fellow CAGs plenty of time to get the guides themselves.

I also never planned to sell any of them, but I'm getting a little sick of stacking boxes of guides in a corner, so I'm trying to downsize.[/quote]

I have that same stack of guides in the corner of my room as well, but I would be sure to offer them up on CAG for shipping and packaging before I would consider selling them to make a profit.

I don't like selling guides, I prefer to trade em to other members. I think the only time i've sold guides is after i've had em for a while and the price went up to like $30-40+. Even then I typically trade them for other rare guides

While I agree with most the guides comments on selling and such, I disagree with CAGs being the main reason GS is not letting most people have them. If you take a look around Ebay, you will notice quite a few power sellers (ratings well up into the 1000s) selling these guides. Who are these people?

I don't think the majority of them come from CAG. Perhaps a lot of them benefit from being lurkers here, but I don't consider them regulars here.

The question is how many of those people selling them on ebay ARE CAG users?

I can state for a fact that people selling the penny guides from gamestop is the reason I can no longer get guides from gamestops in the Miami area. They cracked down bigtime several years ago. I can't remember the exact date but if anyone knows when gamestop pennied the Metal Gear Solid 3 guide thats when it happened.

I remember it quite well because a manager I was friends with told me to take ALL the pennied guides, he was quite insistent even though i didnt want 30 copies of MGS3. I found out later that the DM was sending orders later that day to field destroy any penny guides that were still in store and to not sell them.

[quote name='vahn401']I have that same stack of guides in the corner of my room as well, but I would be sure to offer them up on CAG for shipping and packaging before I would consider selling them to make a profit.[/quote]

That's a good point, and I actually feel pretty bad now if someone is looking for something that I sold a copy of on eBay. I guess I just got in the spring cleaning mode last weekend and decided a lot of my guides had to go, so I listed them. I probably won't be selling many in the future, unless I've got to move or something.

bread's done
Back