Register Vita get Free $20 PSN *Fixed Issues* Update From SONY

this has probably been one of the most profitable promos ive taken part in. and just in time for the big gta sale when the ps store updates!

I think I did something wrong because I never got mine :(.
I signed up from someone's link. Bad luck for me than.
Spent it well everyone, and happy gaming.

Yep, got an email with the PSN Credit Codes too. I'm thinking that it's only the vouchers that will expire in June (the PSN credit codes and Sony Rewards voucher). So as long as you redeem your codes by then (adding the funds to your PSN/SEN wallet and redeeming the Sony Rewards voucher to add to your SR points total) your monies won't be expiring anytime soon, if ever. I still have a few referrals at the "Sucess-Pending" status, so I would expect we might get another wave of authentications and code/rewards dispersed later on. Thanks again CAGs for this awesome promotion, glad we're being rewarded for our patience :)

[quote name='deurces']I think I did something wrong because I never got mine :(.
I signed up from someone's link. Bad luck for me than.
Spent it well everyone, and happy gaming.[/QUOTE]

Most of my entries are still "Pending". Whoever is looking them over only does so like once every other week and does 3 or 4 at a time.

I dont know if anyone can check their successfuls, I used sir fly's reference but I thin I may have used another by mistake back when there was some confusion as to which number to enter......

[quote name='OneCoolPerson']I got something in the mail about this today so I signed up for it and tried using the referral codes here but all of them said "The code you entered is not valid." Here's my referral code if anybody uses it Thanks.

13812005[/QUOTE]

Just found out about this today, don't know why I didn't hear about it before but I used your number so hopefully that throws something extra your way as well!

I just wish I could have gotten that invitation way back when this first started. I legitimately got 4 people to buy a vita just so we can do some more online gaming. I just hope that $20 comes my way still.

This is just mindblowing. Its awesome that some of you have gotten your codes and Sony Reward points but it ridiculas that they only update this every 2-3 weeks. I mean is it so hard to go through and check referrals every few days. At this pace it may be the end of June before everything is done and completed.

[quote name='Tourista']Seems a new referral offer has gone live: http://www.urefer.com/accept_consumer.php?oid=1831
Saw this over in the PSN weekly deals thread. I've tried a number of the referral numbers scattered throughout this thread, but none so far have worked.

Anyone know where to find a working number for this one?[/QUOTE]

OneCoolPerson's referral code, 13812005, worked for me last week. However, I have my doubts if my referral-acceptance will actually go through as "Success-Complete" for either him or myself, as I was a referral-giver (invited into the program) back in January/February during the first run of the program.

So is this $20 thing still going on? I just recently got a Vita... PM me if anyone has some details or a link for referral, I just want the $20.

[quote name='BobaFetish']I got my $20 yesterday although I don't remember who I signed up under.
Here's my referral code in case anybody is still trying. Thanks in advance!

http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer

According to the terms, this promotion is active until May 10th.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the code. used it as well - hope it works out for each of us.

[quote name='BobaFetish']I got my $20 yesterday although I don't remember who I signed up under.
Here's my referral code in case anybody is still trying. Thanks in advance!

According to the terms, this promotion is active until May 10th.[/QUOTE]

Finally got it to work!!! used this to hoping to get a PSN card!!!!!!!!

[quote name='NovaKane']Here's my code if anyone is still tryin' to get in on this.

14193109[/QUOTE]

Yours didn't work, I'm afraid.

BobaFetish's did though, so thanks mate!
So whats the story with this? Do we get our own referral codes now, or is it only those original folks who can get more than one 20$ card?

[quote name='Arthas54']Yours didn't work, I'm afraid.

BobaFetish's did though, so thanks mate!
So whats the story with this? Do we get our own referral codes now, or is it only those original folks who can get more than one 20$ card?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I signed up on another CAG's referral in February and received my $20 a couple days ago. I suppose if Sony continues the promotion, you should get an email for making referrals of your own as well.

[quote name='Tourista']How long does it normally take to get a referral code? I signed up using BobaFetish's referral yesterday, put in the vita number and all, but have yet to hear back. I can't sign in at http://www.urefer.com/sonyvita/ either - says my PSN ID isn't valid.[/QUOTE]

I looked today and I have 42 submissions sitting in "success - pending" or "accepted". A lot of duplicate names with alternate email addresses. When I first submitted I received a confirmation email within a day or two. I suppose if you haven't received one by tomorrow maybe try again. If you want to PM me and let me know what email address you signed up with I can give you the status as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darknight88']Cool.

My referral : 14266784

Please use that incase you cant under other persons! Still got till 5/10/13.

I hope CAGs sign up under me as I have plenty of spots open! So please use my referral![/QUOTE]

Hi i just use it, i hope that you enjoy the money, hehe, have fun José.

FYI if everything goes well, then we both get the $20 :) Thanx tho. Oh and only 2 "Accepted" entries out of 15. The others are "Accepted-Pending" so keep em coming. If some dont go through, the others will.

Looking earlier in this thread "Accepted" mean it has been accepted by urefer. "Accepted-Pending" means it is pending validation.

If you have submitted you should have received an email from [email protected] with instructions on how to verify the serial number from your Vita.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BobaFetish']Looking earlier in this thread "Accepted" mean it has been accepted by urefer. "Accepted-Pending" means it is pending validation.

If you have submitted you should have received an email from [email protected] with instructions on how to verify the serial number from your Vita.[/QUOTE]

That's right, any referrals with the Accepted status means that the referral-acceptor has only entered their PSN ID and name so far, and has yet to enter a Vita serial number. In your Referral Statuses list, you can send emails out to all of your referral-acceptors to remind them to complete the process of registering their Vita serial numbers too. Once that happens, the status will change to Success-Pending.

From that point on, you just need to wait for Sony/uRefer to authenticate the referral and serial (seems to take at least a month, if not longer). A authenticated referral (giving you and the acceptor PSN and SR credits) will have a status of Success-Closed, whereas a denied referral will have a status of Unsuccessful.

I hope CAGs sign up under me as I have plenty of spots open! So please use my referral![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the referral code. Hope you get something from my signup!

Dangs I guess I have to sign up again. Did this back in Feb, but still haven't received my $20 :\ is there a way to know if we are receiving anything?

Signed up in February, but never got a email for a code. My code is 14183883 if anyone needs to use one, I would be honored if you chose mine. Also, it let me sign in with the account I made in Feb.

[quote name='Persona Eater']Signed up in February....[/QUOTE]

Hey, i just use yours ;), i don´t know why i can´t sign up with my psn id, so i can post my refereal here.

[quote name='juanawoman']Anyone do this without actually owning a Vita?[/QUOTE]i think they fixed it so u can not do that anymore but i got a free $20 and i used a made up number

I still have a success pending from January 31st. Pretty awesome. Also haven't seen anything from my doing someone else's referral, so maybe they just threw me out.

I already received 6 codes, but it's seems a new wave of referral began, but I cannot set my refferal page again, there is some way that the people in the first wave can refear agian in the second wave ?

Hey, I used your referral, here's hoping it works, since my vita was bought in Japan.. ^^; I really hope it does so I can get the English version of FF7... I didn't think PSN $ would be region locked, and my Japanese is too lazy to enjoy FF7 nostalgia. I wonder if a non-US serial would fail even if it's a US PSN ID. :/

Guys, just want to say thank you for your support but Im like 40+ referrals. I think max per account is 10 referrals that are completed/verified so after the 10th referral, all the others referrals that are valid, wont go through. Or thats how I think so please try other folks who posted here from now on.

I dont want for all of you to sign under me just so that only the first 10 get their codes and the rest keep waiting till its too late. So please sign up under other users from now on so that you and the other person have a chance to get their PSN credit.

[quote name='darknight88']
I dont want for all of you to sign under me just so that only the first 10 get their codes and the rest keep waiting till its too late. So please sign up under other users from now on so that you and the other person have a chance to get their PSN credit.[/QUOTE]

If I read the terms right, the 10 limit is only for the bonus _you_ get. anyone using your referral code after that still gets the $20, but you stop getting any bonus. However, the more people referred under you gives you a better chance at winning the grand prize (1 million sony points). So, I wouldn't worry about it so much. :/

I'm thinking most people are pending while they verify the serials.. I would assume at least a 2 week wait at the fastest for the $20 code. (since you can put a garbage serial in there and it'll "pass" ) I imagine we're at the mercy of outsourced indians working sony support.

from sony (in this case "contestant" is darknight, "referred PS Vita purchaser" are dudes using his referral code):
Each Contestant will earn a $20 PlayStation®Network gift card and 1,000 Points (collectively a “Bonus Reward”) for each of such Contestant’s first ten (10) Referred PS Vita Purchasers. LIMIT: Ten (10) Bonus Rewards per Contestant. In order for a Contestant to receive the 1,000 Points, such Contestant must be (or become) a Sony Rewards member by registering at the Sony Rewards Website. In addition, for each Contestant, each Referred PS Vita Purchaser will also receive a twenty dollar ($20) PlayStation®Network gift card.

bread's done
Back