Register Vita get Free $20 PSN *Fixed Issues* Update From SONY

[quote name='StrikeZero']fuck yes I got 3 successful referrals so far. Free $60 now just waiting for my 2 other referrals to be successful. :drool:

BTW a lot of my other referrals was Unsuccessful so the 3 successful I got somehow apparently inputted their serials correctly.

Also this is my referral code if anyone wants to help me. I need 7 more successful referrals to get the max 10.

Referral Code: 13905604
http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me what it says when you get a successful referral? Or for that matter, how does it become unsuccessful? Or can anyone answer that?

I referred a couple friends and it was accepted and they got the message about waiting 4-6 weeks. I get an email after that, but it says they still have to enter their serial which they already did.

Then on my referral status, it says success-pending instead of just pending. But under view your stats, it shows 0 successful referrals? So right now it seems like it is in limbo. Doesn't say it was wrong, but wasn't successful either. Does this mean they entered the serial wrong or it is still being verified?

[quote name='kintanos']Can you tell me what it says when you get a successful referral? Or for that matter, how does it become unsuccessful? Or can anyone answer that?

I referred a couple friends and it was accepted and they got the message about waiting 4-6 weeks. I get an email after that, but it says they still have to enter their serial which they already did.

Then on my referral status, it says success-pending instead of just pending. But under view your stats, it shows 0 successful referrals? So right now it seems like it is in limbo. Doesn't say it was wrong, but wasn't successful either. Does this mean they entered the serial wrong or it is still being verified?[/QUOTE]

It will just say "Success - Closed" if it goes through. If it doesn't work it will be "Unsuccessful". If it's pending then they are still checking if the serial is valid.

Alright guys I just went back and tried to resubmit my own serial code to the referral.

Apparently it accepts my Model Number code now which is a 9 digit code. If you guys have been following the forums I emailed Sony earlier on and asked which code to enter and they replied saying I needed to enter the Model Number code. That did not work during that time, but now it does.

To anyone having trouble getting Successful referrals try to reenter with your Model Number code.

The Model Number code is on the bottom left side of the Vita. It starts with DC and then some numbers. Just put in the 9 numbers after the DC.

Again, here is my referral code and please use mine =D!

Referral Code: 13905604
http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer

Huh, well nearly all of my referrals as listed as Unsuccessful, with the others still as Successful-Pending. Maybe the serials really are being checked to make sure any older Vita serials won't work in the registration process. If you've used my referral code before, I'd appreciate it if you could try again or double-check that you entered your serial number correctly :/

Referral Code: 14323597

If anyone who used my referral link is wondering, so far everyone is still showing up as Successful - Pending and a few say Accepted.

[quote name='whoknows']If anyone who used my referral link is wondering, so far everyone is still showing up as Successful - Pending and a few say Accepted.[/QUOTE]

I think Accepted is just the status of a referral being accepted (as in only a name and email address has been entered so far), and the Vita serial number has not been entered yet.

I noticed on my list of referrals each one has the referral-acceptor's email address, so I sent out a mass-email to them explaining about how/why their referral got denied (the serial number acceptance only working with an extra 0 before the real number after "DC"). Asked them to please try again with only the 9-digit code after DC, as now the website is accepting the 9-digit codes correctly.

Pretty interesting looking at the Top 5 referrals list so far:

Name Successful Referrals Ranking
Travis 45 1st Place
John 27 2nd Place
Jacob 18 3rd Place
Jeffrey 11 4th Place
Steven 11 4th Place

Now those numbers are successful referrals, meaning that the serial numbers were verified and accepted as valid by the reviewing group. Looks like either Travis did some massive Internet campaign, has a lot of friends with Vitas, or works at some video game store. Everyone else below these few have mainly less than 10 successful referrals at the moment. It looks like the reviewers/validations are still being worked on though, so I suppose more people might get more successful referrals on the list soon.

[quote name='sir-fly']
follow the on screen instructions(so far that has worked)

if you have already used my link i will email you and let you know if the referral was a success so check your spam folder.[/QUOTE]

I used your referral link.

Here is mine for people to use.

14236905 http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer

I'd really appreciate anyone who use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='finsfan0210']I used your referral link.

I'd really appreciate anyone who use it.[/QUOTE]

thank you .

right now most of the referral are at success-pending so as long as you made it to the
screen that said you will get the psn card in 4-6 weeks everything should be ok.
but as soon as there website updates i will update via email and post

[quote name='sir-fly']thank you .

right now most of the referral are at success-pending so as long as you made it to the
screen that said you will get the psn card in 4-6 weeks everything should be ok.
but as soon as there website updates i will update via email and post[/QUOTE]

Did everyone enter the entire number including after the - Mine had a DC,9 numbers - then 7 digits. Or did you all only enter the 1st part?

[quote name='Link2999']Seems to be working now. Out of 18 so far, 2 were successful. $40 is still way better than nothing :)

Here's my link, $20 if you register: http://www.urefer.com/accept_consumer.php?oid=1831&cid=1425152&source=t

*Edit, getting 2 more nets me the new Sly Cooper Game for PS3 & Vita! Would be awesome![/QUOTE]

Did they already give you your PSN Cash or do you still have to wait even after the referrals are approved.

And are you guys entering the code starting with DC or are you entering the Serial Number. After reading a bunch of posts it seems to be both. So which is correct. And how long til pending referrals change to approved?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name='finsfan0210']Did they already give you your PSN Cash or do you still have to wait even after the referrals are approved.

And are you guys entering the code starting with DC or are you entering the Serial Number. After reading a bunch of posts it seems to be both. So which is correct. And how long til pending referrals change to approved?[/QUOTE]

No PSN codes/cards have been sent out yet, looks like they'll be released at the end of the program at the end of this month. Earlier, the serial number codes (9-digits after the DC on the left side sticker) were not being accepted correctly, but now the 9 digits are being accepted correctly. I'm just hoping that these re-enterred 9 digit codes are going to work now. :/

The codes/referrals that were submitted last month were just now reviewed and either accepted/denied by the Vita promotional staff, so I would expect that any more new referral accepting will be again reviewed at the end of this month.

A referral status of "Success-Pending" means that the serial number was submitted, but needs to be reviewed by a Vita promotion staff first before a PSN code is giving out later. So far all of my January referral acceptors have a "Unsuccesfful" status, meaning that either their codes were wrong, or they submitted a non-9-digit version that needs to be submitted again. :/

Again, I am also giving out referrals, so if you're interested in a $20 PSN code, just click on my referral link to enter your serial number (left side sticker, 9 digits after the DC), PSN ID, and email. No referral code entering required with this link: http://t.co/wIZgbj6z

Thanks cags!

Looking through some of the Sony Reward stuff and there's some pretty decent rewards up for 10,000pts or less. So if you do get 10 successful referrals, you'll have enough to get a pretty decent digital camera or a few Vita/PS3 games. You have to use your points that you get by the end of March though and the email for the Urefer program and your Sony Rewards account have to match.

Edit: Found some Contradicting Information. uRefer says: "You must claim your Sony Rewards points by 3/31/2013" while the Terms and Conditions found on the Sony Rewards site says: "Any applicable Points will be awarded to the Contestant in his/her Sony Rewards account within approximately 4 to 8 weeks after the end of the Contest."

Assuming the contest ends on 2/28/2013, and we get our points 4 weeks later, that would make it 3/28/2013 and we'll only have 3 days to use our points, any longer than 4 weeks and we'll be getting earning worthless, expired points.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Link2999']Looking through some of the Sony Reward stuff and there's some pretty decent rewards up for 10,000pts or less. So if you do get 10 successful referrals, you'll have enough to get a pretty decent digital camera or a few Vita/PS3 games. You have to use your points that you get by the end of March though and the email for the Urefer program and your Sony Rewards account have to match.

Edit: Found some Contradicting Information. uRefer says: "You must claim your Sony Rewards points by 3/31/2013" while the Terms and Conditions found on the Sony Rewards site says: "Any applicable Points will be awarded to the Contestant in his/her Sony Rewards account within approximately 4 to 8 weeks after the end of the Contest."

Assuming the contest ends on 2/28/2013, and we get our points 4 weeks later, that would make it 3/28/2013 and we'll only have 3 days to use our points, any longer than 4 weeks and we'll be getting earning worthless, expired points.[/QUOTE]good point and with that said i hope they update there site next week

[quote name='thefurrypanda']used this one to help you get sly :)
tried it three different ways to make sure it goes through x.x[/QUOTE]

Thanks, ya I got those this morning. I think you have to confirm in your email though, otherwise I just see "accepted" and not "successful". I have a lot of "accepted" ones, but most are probably going to not count. I actually put an order in for Sly today at Best Buy because I didn't want to pass up the $30 price and had credit anyways. I'll be grabbing a pair of these at Sony Rewards probably: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB400...1144573&sr=8-1&keywords=green+sony+headphones

Good reviews and love the Green. Assuming I get the max of 10,000 points, I might pick up another Vita game, but am now having trouble choosing...

The other option I had in mind was to pick up a Sony Pulse headset for $50.

Edit @ thefurrypanda: Just saw that your referrals changed to Success-Pending! Thanks a bunch, I'm really closing in now (Need 6 total referrals for those headphones) :)

[quote name='sir-fly']i qm going for the win
14281062 http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer

if all mine go through i could win so please use my link

if you use my link then check your email because some went threw and some did not go threw[/QUOTE]

Are you Travis? $10,000 worth of points would be nice ^_^ Maybe you can buy me a Tablet xD

[quote name='Link2999']Thanks, ya I got those this morning. I think you have to confirm in your email though, otherwise I just see "accepted" and not "successful". I have a lot of "accepted" ones, but most are probably going to not count. I actually put an order in for Sly today at Best Buy because I didn't want to pass up the $30 price and had credit anyways. I'll be grabbing a pair of these at Sony Rewards probably: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB400...1144573&sr=8-1&keywords=green+sony+headphones

Good reviews and love the Green. Assuming I get the max of 10,000 points, I might pick up another Vita game, but am now having trouble choosing...

Edit @ thefurrypanda: Just saw that your referrals changed to Success-Pending! Thanks a bunch, I'm really closing in now (Need 6 total referrals for those headphones) :)[/QUOTE]

Don't want to burst your bubble, but the Success-Pending means just that, it's Pending on being approved or denied by the Vita promotional staff first. I had several referrals that were Success-Pending for a month, but then just last week the Vita promotional team reviewed everyone's referrals for authenticity, leaving all of mine at least as Unsuccessful. This was probably due to either fake codes entered, or mistyped codes (not the 9-digit code after DC as it should have been).

I tried emailing all of my Unsuccessful referrals about re-submitting their codes, but so far only two have done so :( If anyone wants to retry their submitted serials, or any new CAGs want to register their Vitas for an easy $20 PSN feel free to use my referral link (no referral code entering needed): http://t.co/wIZgbj6z

[quote name='nabor605']Don't want to burst your bubble, but the Success-Pending means just that, it's Pending on being approved or denied by the Vita promotional staff first. I had several referrals that were Success-Pending for a month, but then just last week the Vita promotional team reviewed everyone's referrals for authenticity, leaving all of mine at least as Unsuccessful. This was probably due to either fake codes entered, or mistyped codes (not the 9-digit code after DC as it should have been).

I tried emailing all of my Unsuccessful referrals about re-submitting their codes, but so far only two have done so :( If anyone wants to retry their submitted serials, or any new CAGs want to register their Vitas for an easy $20 PSN feel free to use my referral link (no referral code entering needed): http://t.co/wIZgbj6z[/QUOTE]

Ya, the Success - Pending are ones that the staff haven't gotten to yet. They were able to do 1/29 and earlier referrals for me and either changed those to "Success - Closed" or "Unsuccessful". Out of 8 referrals (1/29 and prior) so far, 2 are marked "Success - Closed", 1 is marked "Accepted" (probably didn't confirm his email), and 5 are marked "Unsuccessful". Just for example, if I wanted those Headphones I mentioned earlier, I would need 4 more of my remaining referrals to change to "Success - Closed".

The "Accepted" ones are the ones you have to watch out for. This means that the email was unconfirmed. (About half in my case)

[quote name='Link2999']Ya, the Success - Pending are ones that the staff haven't gotten to yet. They were able to do 1/29 and earlier referrals for me and either changed those to "Success - Closed" or "Unsuccessful". Out of 8 referrals (1/29 and prior) so far, 2 are marked "Success - Closed", 1 is marked "Accepted" (probably didn't confirm his email), and 5 are marked "Unsuccessful". Just for example, if I wanted those Headphones I mentioned earlier, I would need 4 more of my remaining referrals to change to "Success - Closed".

The "Accepted" ones are the ones you have to watch out for. This means that the email was unconfirmed. (About half in my case)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm glad that accepted referrals do have their emails attached, so you can send a reminder email to them to finish the registration by entering the Vita's serial number.

[quote name='Link2999']Are you Travis? $10,000 worth of points would be nice ^_^ Maybe you can buy me a Tablet xD[/QUOTE]

no i am not travis but i still hope i win lol they need to update there sight so we can give people a heads up

ok I have at least 5 people set as "accepted" which means you didn't verify your e-mail. If you used my code 13992329 at psvita.amplifinity.com/offer then please make sure to verify.

[quote name='Link2999']Thanks, ya I got those this morning. I think you have to confirm in your email though, otherwise I just see "accepted" and not "successful". I have a lot of "accepted" ones, but most are probably going to not count. I actually put an order in for Sly today at Best Buy because I didn't want to pass up the $30 price and had credit anyways. I'll be grabbing a pair of these at Sony Rewards probably: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB400...1144573&sr=8-1&keywords=green+sony+headphones

Edit @ thefurrypanda: Just saw that your referrals changed to Success-Pending! Thanks a bunch, I'm really closing in now (Need 6 total referrals for those headphones) :)[/QUOTE]
let me know if I need to do anything else for you at least one of those was the numbers after DC lol Hopefuly get some Okami goodness.

[quote name='Kevin578']Does anyone know how long it takes for referrals to process?[/QUOTE]

Well all referrals/submissions from last month weren't reviewed as being Successful or Unsuccessful until February 1st, so I would expect any new ones done this month will be reviewed again at the end of this month (the end of the program).

[quote name='sir-fly']no i am not travis but i still hope i win lol they need to update there sight so we can give people a heads up[/QUOTE]

Just signed up under you. Let me know if it goes through or not

Does anybody know how long it takes from success - pending to it being approved? The only ones I have are all success - pending for about a week now.

Anyways, I would appreciate it if anyone else was willing to use my code.

Referral code: 14117082

[quote name='rstar86']Just used your code jlc. It said it should take about 4-6 weeks which I won't complain. I got $10 free last night anyways[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I appreciate it.

[quote name='NovaKane']Postin' my code here with link if anyone needs to use it. I edited my previous post. Also "My Account" is finally workin' for me which wasn't since the promotion started.

14193109 http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer[/quote]

Decided to check my account since they emailed me sayin' the contest was almost over. Gave up on this awhile ago.

Don't know how, but I got seven "successful-closed" referrals. If the max is 10, then I guess three more people can use my code if they want in on the $20.

Btw, after you put in the referral code and your system number do you get your own code? I got an email stating they got it and for me to verify my S# but I had already done that.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Btw, after you put in the referral code and your system number do you get your own code? I got an email stating they got it and for me to verify my S# but I had already done that.[/QUOTE]

did it tell you that you had a 4-6 week wait for your psn card? are you in the usa? send me a pm and we will get it working for you

bread's done
Back