ReRo has a hard-on for Braid, Martin Lawrence, and GGT #70!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 60GB 360: Old CPU, New Memory Chips....gay

[quote name='suko_32']I'm getting both :)

But I think I'm going to play Vesperia first.[/QUOTE]
hmm ill try but i hated the demo

[quote name='distgfx']I thought it was a little chilly here.[/QUOTE]

hmm, it is cold tonight

[quote name='Nelo Ice']k hell has frozen over
http://kotaku.com/5034072/japanese-people-acutally-lining-up-for-xbox-360-exclusive-oh-yes
tales_launch_akiba.jpg
[/QUOTE]yah it's crazy yo...

PS3: we need shooters!

XBOX: we need JRPG!!

sheeyit I may gotta buy a xbawks this year... unless Infinite Discovery gets roasted by reviews...

[quote name='refusedchaos']The 60GB 360: Old CPU, New Memory Chips....gay[/quote]

and Lite-On drives, very homosexual indeed

I hope Infinite Undiscovery is good. It looked really cool from the vids... but damn that title is stupid. I'm not gonna want to tell people what I'm playing, because they'll think I have some sort of condition.

[quote name='distgfx']and Lite-On drives, very homosexual indeed[/QUOTE]

very

i have high hopes for Infinite Undiscovery also but im not buying day one, been disappointed with too many rpgs lately

Oh, then I was still correct.

That's you, ChaccyBaby, gay and expensive.

I'm going to bed. For the next seven hours, I expect 50% less gay jokes in this GGT.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I really hope MS is not waiting to see how this did to price Castle Crashers... They better not get any ideas of pricing CC high.[/quote]

Trust me, I'm not hating on Braid per se. Just the 1200 point price.

Godamn JSP, you're in love with Chac!

[quote name='Chacrana']I hope Infinite Undiscovery is good. It looked really cool from the vids... but damn that title is stupid. I'm not gonna want to tell people what I'm playing, because they'll think I have some sort of condition.[/quote]
Yeah, I'm still not sure about IU. I'm going to wait on some review for the game before I decided if I'm going to buy it or not.

[quote name='benjamouth']I didn't know Ninja Gainden Sigma was coming out for the 360,

http://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Gaiden-...?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1218114175&sr=1-312

Might pick it up, the lure of cheesemints may get me a bit further this time.[/quote]

That must be a mistake. Amazon is the only place that has that game listed... Also I can't seem to find any news on a 360 port of Sigma. I know there was talk of porting the game over to the 360 but I'm sure the blogs would have been all over it if that was going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it says its a Greatest Hits, so I'm assuming its the PS3 GH version.

Anyway, I've been watching cutscenes in playing a little Xenosaga. Mostly been playing some more Warhawk tho. I still suck at the aircraft, but I've gotten pretty good in the tank. I shot down 4 aircraft earlier and was proud of myself.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']That must be a mistake. Amazon is the only place that has that game listed... Also I can't seem to find any news on a 360 port of Sigma. I know there was talk of porting the game over to the 360 but I'm sure the blogs would have been all over it if that was going to happen.[/quote]

I was thinking I'd not heard anything about it, plus they're saying it's going to be out next week, I was surprised.

As you say, likely an error, shame as I'd probably have bought it. Guess I'll just wait for an NG II deal.

I'm impressed you could play Xenogears now, the controls/camera really blew back in 1998.

Still, I enjoyed the game.

Also that bear whatever thing from IU looks like crap.

Oops, sry I meant Xenosaga. I get those damn titles mixed up all the time. :(

But I did enjoy the little I played of Xenogears back 7-8 years ago when I rented it for a few days. I'm hoping it'll eventually come to the PSN. Japan already has it, but then Japan already has like well over 100 PSX games available online, and we don't even have a fourth of that.

Xenosaga I've always wanted to play through, but the lack of an ending (unless I play 2 more games) and the long cut scenes stopped me everytime.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Jesus Condemned is great. I just finished the department store level.[/quote]

Yeah it's a fantastic game, I don't think the sequel is quite as good.

Condemned 1 is sitting in my pile of shame. I should really get on that sometime. But I still have humdingers like Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Is Eternal Sonata good?[/quote]
It seemed ok from what I have played of it. Right now it's in my backlog...

Bonus DVD – Includes new ‘Making-of Feature’ with Peter Molyneux and the team at Lionhead Studios and concept art viewer
Bonus In-Game Content (Requires LIVE account) – Includes “The Hall of the Dead” Dungeon, “The Wreckager” Legendary Cutlass Weapon and Otherworldly Bonus
Collectible Hobbe figure with accessories – From the Qee Collection comes this one-of-a-kind Hobbe figure. Nasty, brutish, and short, he roams the countryside, preying on travelers and spiriting away the children of the unwary.
48-hour Xbox LIVE Gold Trial Card – With Xbox LIVE Gold, players can show off their individual hero by inviting friends into their unique version of Albion or they can visit their friends’ Albion, and earn additional gold, experience and renown to take back into their own.
Five printed Fate Cards – These five beautiful cards foretell the Hero’s great destiny to journey across all of Albion, encountering deadly enemies and enigmatic allies. The path leads to a choice that will change the world forever.
the Limited Collector’s Edition will retail for an estimated price of $79.99
the in game content tempts me :bomb:

I'm going to hold off on Fable 2 when it comes out. I'm sure that by the time I decide to the Special edition will be much cheaper.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']the in game content tempts me :bomb:[/quote]

Sheet, I didn't realise that it's coming with a limited edition Qee, that's just bumped it to "Must Pre-order now" status.

Eternal Sonata seems to garner mixed reviews from those within the GGT. I'm really looking forward to the PS3 version coming out later this year.

Just changed my Fable 2 pre-order to the Limited Edition.

I hope more Limited Edition games come with Qees.:pray:

Thanks for the heads up Nelo.

[quote name='Foo228']so why's the ggt becoming more like the ott?[/quote]
It was bound to happen eventually. The way of the internet.

I really wish MS would go ahead and put the tiny GPU in the new 360s. It's hard enough to justify buying a new console for one game when you don't have time for the consoles you already have, let alone when you don't have any confidence in its durability.

I don't even know what they're calling these things now. Jasper is the 65nm GPU, and Valhalla is the combined CPU/GPU?

anyone kno if u can preorder the LE at best buy and get pub games?
id rather get it there since i have gcs to burn there
edit:nice BB is giving out codes for preorders

Damn, further proof that Sony Japan hates the US.

"Step inside the world of the original wheelman in this revived classic from Ubisoft Reflections," says the publisher. "Driver for the original PlayStation was a huge hit on the original PlayStation and remains a classic. Soon you can relive those gaming memories, or enjoy it for the first time, on PSN for PlayStation 3."

Driver? C'mon Sony. At least give us some PS1 games we actually care about. This is much more worse than the VC on the Wii. It's laughable, really.

[quote name='Chacrana']Question of the day:

What is the worst console ever?

Ima say CD-i.[/quote]Not a bad choice. Though I did like burncycle. =\

[quote name='Nelo Ice']k hell has frozen over
http://kotaku.com/5034072/japanese-people-acutally-lining-up-for-xbox-360-exclusive-oh-yes
tales_launch_akiba.jpg
[/quote]Happened with Blue Dragon also. IIRC, Kotaku had the exact same title when they lined up for that release.

[quote name='botticus']It was bound to happen eventually. The way of the internet.[/quote]I strongly advise not to go in that direction. The OTT is there and if you want non-game talk, go there. If the GGT turns into another OTT, it's going away. I don't know how to better spell it out to you guys, but no one seems to be listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back