RightStuf.com Holiday Sales (Black Friday leading up to 12+ Days of Anime)

WTK

CAGiversary!
12+ Days of Savings - Main Sales Page

12days-extended.jpg

Right Stuf is ready to make your holidays even merrier -- with 12+ days of savings on Blu-ray discs, DVDs, box sets, books, bundles and more!

Each day, we'll update Rightstuf.com with the latest additions to our list of holiday deals, and everything on this list will be on sale until 11:59 p.m. CT on December 12, 2011. (Just add the items to your cart and check out to save! Please note: Quantities for some items -- specifically, those that include counters on their item pages -- may be limited.)

Make your list, check it twice (or more!), and have a safe and happy holiday season!*
*Be sure to drop into the workshop for more holiday fun!
DAY 01:
DAY 02:
DAY 03:
DAY 04:
DAY 05:
DAY 06:
DAY 07:
DAY 08:
DAY 09:
DAY 10:
DAY 11:
DAY 12:
DAY 13:

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Bargains on Blu-ray, DVDs & More! @ RightStuf.com

blackFriday-news.jpg

Kick off the holiday season with special deals on selected DVDs, Blu-ray discs, box sets and more for a limited time – from today through 11:59 p.m. CST on Cyber Monday (November 28, 2011)!

How? Just add the item to your shopping cart and check out to save!
(No coupon codes and the sale prices are in red!)

But hurry! Some quantities are limited, AND the sale ends on November 28, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CST!
EDIT: Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is still ongoing!

FUNimation Bargain Bundles Promotion @ RightStuf.com

While supplies last, customers ordering this bundle will also receive a black Funimation tote bag.
  • FUNimation Action Pack-ed Bundle 1 (Hyb) - Your Price: $49.99 (You Save 55%)
    • Devil May Cry (S.A.V.E.), Black Blood Brothers (S.A.V.E.), Blassreiter (S.A.V.E.), Nabari no Ou (S.A.V.E.)
    • Note: this special bundle offer will only be available until Wednesday, December 14!
  • FUNimation Action Pack-ed Bundle 2 (Hyb) - Your Price: $53.99 (You Save 55%)
    • Coyote Ragtime Show (S.A.V.E.), Kaze no Stigma (S.A.V.E.), Air Gear (S.A.V.E.), Vexille (SE)
    • Note: this special bundle offer will only be available until Wednesday, December 14!
  • FUNimation Butt Kickers Bargain Bundle (Hyb) - Your Price: $62.99 (You Save 58%)
    • Birdy the Mighty: Decode, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho: The Movie & Eizou Hakusho
    • Note: this special bundle offer will only be available until Wednesday, December 21!
  • FUNimation LiveAction Sampler Bundle (Hyb) - Your Price: $13.49 (You Save 55%)
    • Mushi-shi, Ghost Train (S.A.V.E.), Synesthesia (S.A.V.E.)
  • FUNimation Magical Fanservice Girlfriends Bundle (Hyb) - Your Price: $78.99 (You Save 55%)
    • Rosario + Vampire (LE), Rosario + Vampire Capu2, Sekirei (Season 1)
    • Note: this special bundle offer will only be available until Wednesday, December 21!
  • FUNimation Spirit Gun Blu-Ray Bundle (Hyb) - Your Price: $64.99 (You Save 64%)
    • Yu Yu Hakusho (all four Classics Blu-ray sets)
    • Note: this special bundle offer will only be available until Tuesday, December 21!
  • FUNimation Still "No L" Bargain Bundle (Hyb) - Your Price: $40.99 (You Save 55%)
    • Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo (S.A.V.E.), Utawarerumono (S.A.V.E.), Gun x Sword (S.A.V.E.)
    • Note: this special bundle offer will only be available until Tuesday, December 21!

Some highlights of the current Weekly Specials (not mentioned above)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a long shot, but if anyone happened to buy the One Piece sets and is having buyer's remorse, I'd love to pick them up for cost and shipping.

Finally got a shipping email from Rightstuf just a few minutes ago for my Full Metal Panic blu ray. Now I just got to wait on that and my Funimation order that said it was shipped December 21st to get here.

[quote name='TKtheknight']
Also to those who have Samurai Champloo on Blu-ray, how is the quality? I'm looking forward to checking it out.[/QUOTE]
I've only watched 2 episodes so far of this version on Blu-Ray and have to say I think its probably the best version out there, but that said it its not a huge as say from a live action non anime dvd to a blu-ray but I believe Samurai Champloo was done in standard definition anyway but not 100% on that.I'm not quite the video transfer expert so may not wanna take what I just said about it too much but looks good for what it is.I know the previous blu-ray set before this one had people crying of a bad upscale.I haven't noticed it with this but then again I'm only 2 episodes into it and haven't seen it in a bit.Seems decent to me though from what you can expect from most animes on blu-ray.

I'm happy with it though.Looks great and I suspect the best release of it we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Magiblaze']I've only watched 2 episodes so far of this version on Blu-Ray and have to say I think its probably the best version out there, but that said it its not a huge as say from a live action non anime dvd to a blu-ray but I believe Samurai Champloo was done in standard definition anyway but not 100% on that.I'm not quite the video transfer expert so may not wanna take what I just said about it too much but looks good for what it is.I know the previous blu-ray set before this one had people crying of a bad upscale.I haven't noticed it with this but then again I'm only 2 episodes into it and haven't seen it in a bit.Seems decent to me though from what you can expect from most animes on blu-ray.

I'm happy with it though.Looks great and I suspect the best release of it we'll see.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Also looking at your avatar pic....I loved Gankutsuou. I enjoyed that series and one of the best anime adaptations from a book. Highly recommended too. Imagine what it would look like on Blu-ray!

Wow that is pretty expensive. I don't think I can afford those type of special edition or imports. Usually I'm willing to spend at least 30-50 dollars for a box set/collector's edition box set with both dub and sub. Subtitled only editions are pretty pricey these days.

Yep, when you're buying Japanese discs, be prepared to pay as much as two PS3 consoles. This is how the rental industry thrives in Japan compared to here, as regular DVDs are hella expensive.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Awesome! Also looking at your avatar pic....I loved Gankutsuou. I enjoyed that series and one of the best anime adaptations from a book. Highly recommended too. Imagine what it would look like on Blu-ray![/QUOTE]
To follow up on it slightly.Now on the second disc out of three and overall the quality seems real nice.I'd recommend it but then again I'm not an expert in the video conversion area.

Yeah Gankutsuou was awesome.Just got around to watching it like 2 years ago and it was probably the best anime I saw for that year.Was thrown off by the visuals for the first few episodes but got use to it and just excellent story telling.

[quote name='Rogueleader17']I just got a shipping confirmation from RS for Mobile suite gundam season 2 and code geass complete collection R2! thank you rightstuf![/QUOTE]

I can't find Code Geass r2 collection on rightstuf.

Ah, I just found a pre-order for amazon for $44.99

sweeet!!!!! I've been waiting for a complete collection of Code Geass R2 for what seems like forever!!. a buy.com or deepdiscount should put this at $24 or under soon :D

bread's done
Back