Rightstuf's 12+ Days of Christmas sale [DEAD]

toldawg128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Taken from an e-mail:

As the holiday season kicks into full swing, Right Stuf is here to make things even merrier – with 12+ days of savings on DVDs, box sets and bundles!

Each day, we’ll send you the latest addition to our list of holiday bargains, and everything on this list will be on sale until midnight, December 24th. (No coupon codes are necessary.)

Have a safe and happy Holiday Season and enjoy some anime from RightStuf.com!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the homepage and click the "12+ Days of Christmas" banner each day to see new additions to the sale. Sale ends midnight December 24th.

Day 1 (12/04): Inu Yasha Season 2 DVD Box Set Deluxe Edition: $49.99
Day 2 (12/05): Vision of Escaflowne DVD Complete Collection: $22.49
Day 3 (12/06): Desert Punk, 1-6 DVD Bundle: $74.99
Day 4 (12/07): Genshiken DVD Premium Collection: $29.99
Day 5 (12/08): Case Closed Season 1 DVD Bundle: $47.99
Day 6 (12/09): Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars DVD Bundle: $59.99
Day 7 (12/10): Flame of Recca DVD Bundle: $54.99
Day 8 (12/11): Outlaw Star Complete Collection DVD: $22.49
Day 9 (12/12): Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU DVD Complete Collection: $24.99
Day 10 (12/13): Giant Robo DVD/CD Combo Bundle: $12.99
Day 11 (12/14): Excel Saga DVD Complete Collection: $29.99
Day 12 (12/15): Samurai Champloo DVD Box Set: $79.99

[quote name='WTK']A Bundle of Anime Joy from Right Stuf

- Saiyuki Reload DVD Box Set: $63.99
- Armor Trooper Votoms DVD Collection: $59.98
- X TV Series Remix DVD Set: $49.99
- A Little Snow Fairy Sugar DVD Box Set: $39.99
- Chobits Mini Box 1 + 2 Bundle: $39.99
- Paranoia Agent DVD Box Set: $39.99
- Trigun DVD Set 2 Limited Collector's Edition: $35.99
- Piano: The Complete Collection DVD: $29.99
- Elfen Lied DVD Collection: $24.99
- Shadow Star Narutaru DVD Collection: $24.99
- Kamichu! DVD 1 Little Diety Limited Edition + Artbox: $14.99
- Fantastic Children DVD 1 Special Edition w/CD: $12.99
- Fafner DVD 1: Arcadian Project + Artbox: $9.99
- Gad Guard DVD 1: Lightning + Artbox: $9.99
- Stellvia DVD 1: Foundation I + Limited Edition Artbox: $9.99
- DearS DVD 1: 1st Contact + Artbox: $9.99
- Koi Kaze DVD 1 + Artbox: $9.99
- Patlabor Movie 3: WXIII DVD Special Edition: $14.99
- Sakura Taisen: Ecole de Paris DVD: $9.99
- Tactics DVD 1: $9.99
- Noein DVD 1: $7.99[/quote]
Special thanks to WTK

My Escaflowne is still on backorder. Anyone have any past experience with backordered stuff there? If so, how long does it usually take?

[quote name='PapiChullo']My Escaflowne is still on backorder. Anyone have any past experience with backordered stuff there? If so, how long does it usually take?[/QUOTE]

ordered on the 19th of Dec and i m still waiting for Escaflowne also.

I ordered Samurai Champloo. Still waiting on it.

I REALLY wanted Paranoia Agent and a couple of others, but I had to restrain my spending a bit.

For big sales like these a delay of around a month isn't unreasonable. I ordered both of mine on the 15th and 16th so it was about a 3 week wait for me.

I'm kind of glad for the delay, while I can afford what I ordered, I prefer not having to pay for them right now, since I probably won't watch them for a while anyways.

I guess they are making new Votom sets and the X Remix is reserved for my order. The Votoms thing reminds of of what happend with the EVA set 2 years ago.

Still haven't got anything, I think the Giant Robo set is what's delaying my order, but usually they send the other stuff they have in stock when something else is OOS for so long...

I finally told them to cancel Giant Robo, Best Buy sells it everyday for 18.99, since my order was something like 16.99 shipped it wasn't worth it

[quote name='SlaughterX']Still haven't got anything, I think the Giant Robo set is what's delaying my order, but usually they send the other stuff they have in stock when something else is OOS for so long...[/QUOTE]

What was your shipping method? I know I once had a CS person mis-read my order as being shipping via UPS, and send me a message saying if I wanted a split-shipment, I'd have to pay extra shipping. When I inquired about it, another CS person told me that the email was an error, there was no extra fee for split shipments on USPS orders.

Aside from that, I'd check your order status- the bundles get broken up on the list, so you can see excactly what's in and waiting ('reserved for your order') and what's still out of stock ('on order from manufacturer') For example, my Shingu bundle isn't shipping becuase they don't have vol. 5 in yet, the rest are waiting.

Lastly, Rightstuf doesn't email you if there's an issue with your order. If you log in and the item status is 'contact customer service', you need to get ahold of them ASAP (I'd call) and find out what's up. That happened to my boyfriend's Hellsing Ultimate order... turned out I'd accidentally entered my card info wrong. Cleared it up and it processed and shipped the next day.

My stuff is still on backorder too, which is no big deal since my sister's x-mas gift for me still hasn't gotten in yet either (hooray for the Colorado blizzards!). So it's like a late x-mas or a super friggin early b-day, except majority of the stuff I know what I'm getting! Hooray!

[quote name='bullsrfive']Awwww hell naw. If I saw this shit before, I would've nabbed Escaflowne and Outlaw Star. SHIT!!![/quote]

The prices for those 2 boxsets were only $4-5 cheaper then normal. You can still get em for dirt cheap or basically same price from other sites.

My Fumoffu boxset shipped today...still waiting on the Genshiken. Usually I'd be pissed if something was put on backorder for this long, but for the price I paid, I can't really complain. Plus, I'm in no rush...

I know they had to make more of the Votoms, Armor Trooper DVD Collection (S) but they are taking a while. The X-Remix set is on hold for my order though. Oh well I'm in no rush I have a huge backlog of stuff to watch as it is and currently addicted to World of Warcraft.

[quote name='endlessPRO']i wanted to ask if theres a forum site where u can trade animes[/quote]

You can always try adding them to your tradelist here. I have sold/traded some anime like that here.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']This is taking forever. i still haven't received my Genshiken and Paranoia Agent sets. Anyone know what's up[/QUOTE]

Quite simply, the volume of orders during this sale creates some incredibly long waits- I'm still waiting on my Giant Robo. As long as you're getting a 'we're working on it' email every so often, it's fine.

You might try emailing CS, just to see if they have a guess when your order will be filled... but it WILL be filled. My Bf once ordered something that went on indefinte delay... he forgot about it. When it finally released, his copy arrived promptly- 2 years after he ordered it. Surprised 'im, too. (I never saw what it was... I was simply told he 'didn't need it now that he had me' and the box was given to his single brother. :whistle2:# :lol: )

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Quite simply, the volume of orders during this sale creates some incredibly long waits- I'm still waiting on my Giant Robo. As long as you're getting a 'we're working on it' email every so often, it's fine.

You might try emailing CS, just to see if they have a guess when your order will be filled... but it WILL be filled. My Bf once ordered something that went on indefinte delay... he forgot about it. When it finally released, his copy arrived promptly- 2 years after he ordered it. Surprised 'im, too. (I never saw what it was... I was simply told he 'didn't need it now that he had me' and the box was given to his single brother. :whistle2:# :lol: )[/quote]

Wow, 2-years that's insane. I'm still waiting on my Genshiken and Paranoia Agent (really really want this one already). I haven't received any emails in forever, but I'll have to call them up tomorrow.

[quote name='DuelLadyS'] (I never saw what it was... I was simply told he 'didn't need it now that he had me' and the box was given to his single brother. :whistle2:# :lol: )[/quote]

Haha. La Blue Girl'd. :lol:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow, 2-years that's insane. I'm still waiting on my Genshiken and Paranoia Agent (really really want this one already). I haven't received any emails in forever, but I'll have to call them up tomorrow.[/quote]I got Genshiken about a week ago, so I guess they're still working through the orders. :lol:

I'm still waiting for Giant Robo and VOTOMS myself. Ordered 12/16. They still send me the "We're working on it" emails.

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='DuelLadyS'](I never saw what it was... I was simply told he 'didn't need it now that he had me' and the box was given to his single brother. )[/quote]
Haha. La Blue Girl'd. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh goodness, no! That particular video is actually in my closet right now :lol: Labeled "Bob Ross" to be precise... Happy Lil' Trees indeed...

I got my Giant Robo bundle today (still waiting for VOTOMS.) One weird thing: the copy of the soundtrack CD Vol. 1 that I got was just a CD in a jewel case. There was no booklet or tray artwork. Did anyone else get a CD like this with the bundle?

[quote name='jrt1138']I got my Giant Robo bundle today (still waiting for VOTOMS.) One weird thing: the copy of the soundtrack CD Vol. 1 that I got was just a CD in a jewel case. There was no booklet or tray artwork. Did anyone else get a CD like this with the bundle?[/QUOTE]

My bundle finally came the other day too, but both CDs are fine.

Perhaps email customer service? I know RS has, in the past, offered super-cheap missing insert CDs, maybe you accidentally got a leftover from such a sale?

Got my Giant Robo bundle today - had almost given up on it. ;) My CD 1 also doesn't have any artwork or inserts, just the cd in the jewel case. For $13 tho, who's complaining?

Finally got my Giant Robo DVDs today, gonna watch the first disc soon. My first OST disc came in a generic jewel case too... Still waiting for Fighting Spirit Vol. 11 and Trigun CE Set II...

I heard back from customer service today. They told me to ship the CD back and they will send me a complete cd. They gave me an RA authorization number to use.

I wonder if they'll reimburse the shipping costs?

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Oh goodness, no! That particular video is actually in my closet right now :lol: Labeled "Bob Ross" to be precise... Happy Lil' Trees indeed...[/quote]

:rofl:

Got my last DVD (Fighting Spirit Vol. 11) yesterday. My 3rd disc of Giant Robo seems to be kinda messed up. It would keep getting out of sync and I would have to stop the disc and play it again for it to sync up, anyone else have a problem like this?

Votoms has finally shipped! I didn't realize that a lot of people ordered this from the sale. Good to see everyone is getting their copy.

bread's done
Back